My sexy older next door neigh...

By ash4slash

Rachael is a young, feisty 18 year old, who loves to drink and party. She soon meets Mason, who turns her wor... More

My sexy older next door neighbour
My sexy older next door neighbour chapter 2
My sexy older next door neighbour chapter 3
My sexy older next door neighbour chapter 4
My sexy older next door neighbour chapter 6
My sexy older next door neighbour Chapter 7
My sexy older next door neighbour Chapter 8
My sexy older next door neighbour Chapter 9
My sexy older next door neighbour Chapter 10

My sexy older next door neighbour Chapter 5

530 2 1
By ash4slash

Rachael's POV

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRRIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"AAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHH!!! Devil clock! How dare you wake me up early on a Saturday!! Shame on you!!" I screamed at it.

My little brother then came bursting into my room "Why are you talking to inanimate objects? That's just strange" he laughed. "By the way, do you remember getting to bed?" Chase asked, smirking.

"Now that I think about it, no...No I don't, how did I end up here? All I remember is passing out on the couch" I said seriously.

"Mum dragged you in here, by your arms!" He replied, trying to refrain from laughing but failing.

Damn...I just remember, I have work!!!!

"Chase, get out of the way, I have to get ready for work!!" I yelled, running to the bathroom for a shower.

I cannot believe I almost forgot about work! I guess still being slightly tipsy does that to you haha, I thought, finishing up in the shower. I went to the towel rack finished drying myself and put on the compulsory black uniform.

I actually didn't mind my job, it was at a service station in the kitchen. I was basically an all-rounder, serving customers, cleaner and sometimes the cook, depending if they needed someone to fill in.

I went to the kitchen and made Mum her morning coffee: flat white, no sugar. Then sprinted to her room and tapped her foot. She opened her eyes suddenly and narrowed them at me.

Damn.. I can never wake her up without getting daggers. It's not like its on purpose to me or anything, she just does that to whoever wakes her up. I shuddered, and made my way back to the kitchen, making myself a toasted sandwich. I better make Chase one or he'll forget to eat I thought, making two Vegemite and cheese toasties.

"Chase, foods up!" I whispered into his room, because Emily was still asleep on the top bunk.

Chase sprinted from the Playstation to the kitchen table, scoffing his face with his toastie. I just shook my head and nibbled at mine before seeing Mum outside, having a ciggie with her coffee.

"Hey Mum, do you mind driving me to work? I start in half an hour" I said sweetly, giving her a big smile.

"Ok Chicky, you almost ready?" Mum asked, not looking up from the newspaper.

"Yeah, just have to do my hair and put my shoes and socks on" I replied, walking to my room.

I looked at my reflection and grimaced, my hair was all boofy from washing it last night. I sighed and put it into a ponytail with a plat going down my back.

Checking my reflection one last time, I  grabbed some black ankle socks to go with my black low converse and headed to the dining room.

Pulling my shoes on, I looked out the window and noticed Mason getting ready to go for a walk with Bonnie. I went outside to the driveway and waved, whilst opening the gates for Mum's car.

Mason smirked and waved back, before being distracted with Bonnie trying to jump up on him, spilling his coffee in the process. I just laughed before going inside, grabbing my phone and ipod and making my way to Mum's car.

Mum had already started the car and was now waiting for me to hurry up.

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

**At Work    **

"Ugh! I'm waaaayyyy too hungover for this crap today!" I moaned, making Julia laugh at me. Julia was a Maori from New Zealand who started work with me mid week. She was  pretty bubbly but by the looks of her this morning, she was feeling the same way I was.

"You can't honestly tell me you don't feel like I do today Jules, you look as bad as I do" I chuckled, making her scowl at me.

"Damn! Thought I got away without you noticing me" she replied sheepishly. 

Hehe.. I thought, nothing escapes me. I grabbed some plates that were full of food and took them to some loud truckies in the corner.

I smiled, there was Bobby and Drake, some regulars who hadn't come in for a few weeks now. They always left me a fairly decent sized tip because I was the most friendliest of everyone who worked here and  always gave them fast service.

Bobby and Drake were sitting with some others who I didn't recognise but y guess was they all just finished the night shift and were winding down.

"Rayyyccccchhhhhh, long time no see". Drake drawled, whilst Bobby just waved. 

"Not my fault, where have you guys been, it's been so quiet here without you guys on Saturdays!" I exclaimed, making everyone else snicker.

I placed Bobby and Drake's usual food and then asked the remaining two guys who ordered what.

As soon as that was sorted, I turned around and felt my bum being pinched. I stopped, and turned around furious. One of the new guys smirked before Bobby had him pinned against the window.

"Don't touch her". Bobby said through clenched teeth. I watched the scene play out,amused. Bobby was like an older brother and was always looking out for me since Shane and I broke up.

"Bobby, I think he knows not to touch now, come on, enjoy your breakfast" I softly murmured.

"Just looking out for you Darl, you have had enough shit happen the last 3 months, I don't want to see someone else start" he growled, still giving the poor guy dirty looks.

I just smiled reassuringly at them and then headed towards the kitchen, noting that I had just 20 minutes left of my shift. These 8 hours had flown!

I quickly washed the dishes that had accumulated before  grabbing my bag and saying goodbye to everyone.

As I went outside, someone tapped me on the shoulder. It was bum guy. 

"What do you want." I said coldly, giving him an icy stare.

"I'm sorry for harassing you earlier, I was a jerk. I was just showing off to the boys y'know?" He muttered, looking down at the ground.

I smiled instantly, it took a lot of courage for a guy to apologise, but I'm sure Bobby and Drake would of had a few stern words with him.

"Apology accepted. Just don't do that ever again and I'm sure everything will be alright." I smiled and shook his hand before turning away and bumping into a wall and stumbling backwards

The wall chuckled. Wait.... it wasn't a wall, walls don't chuckle! I looked up and saw Drake smirking. A smile instantly lit up my face as I shoved him playfully.

"That bum guy apologised for being a dick, can you please thank Bobby for me, I haven't seen him and my Mum's just arrived." I asked, looking around.

"Sure hun, take care." Drake grinned, before giving me a bone crushing hug.

I laughed at him and ran to Mum's car, waving at him one more time before Mum drove off, headed towards home.

"Who was that guy?" Mum asked giving me a smirk.

"No-one, just Drake, one of the regulars, he's a great friend" I replied rolling my eyes.

"Didn't look like a friend, the way you two acted together" a new voice spoke, stopping me in my tracks.

Shit! I thought before turning around and plastering a fake smile on.

**********************************************************************************************************************************

Here's a filler chapter for now, just a small peek into Rach's past. More shall be revealed in the next few chapters.

Thanks for reading! 

Vote

Comment

Fan 

Only if you want to of course :)

Love Ash xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 73.7K 76
မာဗာရစ် + ခွန်းညီလွန်းရန် ( 8.9.2023)
242K 29.1K 23
People meet by accident, People fall in love by accident, But people surely don't become someone's baby daddy accidentally, or do they? What started...
425K 23.7K 17
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
253K 19.2K 39
- Keya x Shivansh Keya Mathur (25yrs old) one of the most youngest and leading wedding planners of India. Shivansh Singh Rawat (27yrs old) the rulin...