My sexy older next door neighbour chapter 3

Rachael's POV

After 2 more Vodkas, Blair suggested I take a swim, I smirked before going home to quickly shower and pulling on my lilac bikini top and black mini shorts.

I looked in my bedroom mirror before making my way across the road to Blair's house, I was looking pretty good, my flat, toned belly on show, and my dark brown hair cascading down my shoulders.

When I opened the gate, it creaked, attracting Bonnie, Blair's pet Jack Russell's attention. Bonnie barked, rushing down the stairs jumping up and down on Rachael for a pet.

Rachael obliged, cooing to the dog, attracting Mason's attention. Rachael headed towards the pool, laying her towel over the pool fence.

Rachael smirked, knowing Mason was watching her every move before diving into the warm water for a few seconds before breaking the surface like in a shampoo commercial. Mason was just staring at Rachael before she turned around and beckoned him into the pool. 

******************************************************************************************************************************

Mason POV

I started making my way over to the pool mesmerised, her hair clinging to her body and her nipples hard, clearly showing from her lilac bikini. I felt myself growing hard, thinking about my mouth sucking on her nipples, and quickly started to do laps in the pool, trying to distract myself from her breasts.

Rachael just sat in the spa side of the pool, fiddling with her bikini and I groaned aloud, wishing I could help, but with my Aunt watching from 30 meters away, it is a bit difficult to even get close to her, never mind actually touching her.

Rachael obviously heard me and looked at me innocently whilst tweaking her nipples and then quick as a flash hopped out of the pool, grabbing her towel before getting another vodka and talking to Blair.

*************************************************************************************************************************************

Sorry it's short, I've had a busy weekend, the next chapter will be longer xxx