My sexy older next door neighbour Chapter 9

Hi Everyone, 

It's been a while, sorry :(  I ahve a lot going on here!!! I felt bad so I decided to upload

I have been thinking (it hurts you know ) I need a banner for the story!!!!! Anyone who feels like showing off their talents will have their banner shown!! Thanks!!

Warning, this chapter contains a sex scene!! Please skip if you do not want to read it!

P.S, This has NOT been edited, so I'm sorry for the mistakes

********************************************************************************

Chapter 9

********************************************************************************

Rach was nervous, she had a feeling something would happen, but wasn't sure if it was going to be good or bad. She looked at Mason and he seemed to be enjoying himself, already on his fourth scotch and coke whilst she was on her fifth Midori and pineapple. They were in a comfortable silence for a few minutes, before Rach grew tired of the silence , she then started asking Mason about his experience, including his sex life.

"So Mace, you have travelled all over the UK, Europe, threw paper planes off the Eiffel Tower in Paris AND skydived, what is your ultimate fantasy, AND what have you achieved sex wise?" Rach asked smiling sweetly.

Mason sat there stunned for a moment before recovering and replying with" I have had an almost threesome, I absolutely looove getting head and nothing turns me on more than chick on chick action. I think there is nothing sexier than a chick wanting to do nothing more than suck on my cock."

For once Rachael was speechless, not something that occurred much. Before replying with " Well, I am bisexual, I haven't told my parents yet, but I am 100% sure that I am. As for fantasies, I want to have a threesome, at least have a one on one experience with a girl and I love role-playing. I have a couple of costumes at home." Rach smiled dreamily, before adding "I absolutely think any neck action is a major turn on as well." she added before looking around and grimacing.

"This place is dead, do you want to check out The Vic?" Rach asked, indicating to the quiet crowd.

"Sure, why not" Mason agreed, sculling his drink as Rach watched, amused. She then followed suit and then got up to the next port of calling.

"The Vic" was overflowing with people, waaayyy to many people for Rach's taste, so she just steered past and headed to Kitty O'Sheas, her favourite live music pub in Darwin.

"This place is amazing!" Mason smiled. Rach just nodded and ordered another round of drinks.

By that stage, they weren't feeling any pain, just in a happy, docile bubble.

Rach started to really feel the affects of the alcohol she consumed so she asked Mason" Do you want to go check out the esplanade?"

Mason nodded, a big, cheesy grin on his face. 

Rach led Mason down to the esplanade, going to each of the bronze cast statues, reading the plaques and just chatting casually whilst enjoying the sea air.

"Hey, do you want to check out the beach whilst we are here?" Rach asked, whilst bopping to a radio in the distance, playing some old school Guns "N"Roses.

Rach didn't wait for an answer, just grabbed Masons hand and dragged him down the steep hill down to the beach.

Mason inhaled the cool sea air before sparking up a cigarette and looking at Rach deeply  for the first time, his eyes shining in the moonlight.

Flicking the cigarette over the railing into the sea, Mason then went behind Rach and massaged her shoulders lightly, before kissing her neck softly.

Rach froze, then relaxed as she felt the soft kisses all over her weak spot. She turned her head slowly, the kisses trailing up her chin, then her cheek before gracing her full, moist lips.

Mason flicked his tongue across her bottom lip, demanding for entrance, Rachael happily obliged, parting her lips for his dominant tongue. 

Mason groaned at the feel of her body suddenly pushed up against him, her sweet lips on his, her tongue sweeping his tongue, fighting for dominance. Rachael then moved her hands lower, touching his bulge, before smiling and rubbing at his crotch.

She then started pulling his zipper down, then unbuttoned the button. Masons kisses started to grow feverish, more demanding and passionate.

Rach then  pulled out his hard, throbbing cock, stroking the foreskin over the head, back and forth, causing Mason to moan softly on her lips before he lifted up her skirt and pulled her sparkly black G-String down. He then rubbed his hard cock against her entrance, feeling her moist juices drip all over him.

Mason slowly eased his cock into her warm, wet pussy and started to pump and build a rhythm, making Rach moan and grip the hand railing. As her moans got louder, Mason pumped faster, bringing him close to cumming. Rach then dug her fingernails into his buttocks, sending Mason over the edge and making him cum deeply inside her.

Rach gave Mason a kiss before picking up her panties and starting up the hill back to the esplanade.

**************************************************************************************************************

O_o Wow...

First sex scene!!! Not sure if it's going to be the last though :P

Tell me what you thought of it. Loved it? Hated it??

Vote

Comment

Fan

Thanks!

<3 Ash xx