All For Fun | Jenna Ortega Im...

By MisfitMeriaMinaj

Imagines/One-shots of Jenna Ortega and her characters! Predominantly gxg, but there's things for my male read... More

Your Teeth In My Neck (w.a)
Your Teeth In My Neck II (w.a)
Officer Ortega (j.o)
Officer Ortega III (j.o)
Adolescent Soulmate (j.o)
Pull Up (j.o)
Release (l.d)
Stalker (j.o)
All Mine (j.o)
Jawbreaker (j.o)
Silhouettes (o.o)*
The Raven's Eye (w.a)
The Raven's Eye II (w.a)
Straightenin' (j.o)*
Spider (v.c)
Are You Bored Yet? (p.a)
Y.D.L.R (j.o)*
You Belong to Somebody Else (j.o)
You Belong to Somebody Else II (j.o)*
You Belong to Somebody Else III (j.o)
Perfect (j.o)
Late at Night (v.c)*
Break (j.o)*
Part-Time Lover (t.c)*
Chalchiuhtlicue (j.o)
Chalchiuhtlicue II (j.o)
Lose You (v.c)
Ur Best Friend (t.c)
Pills n Potions (j.o)
Ice Cream Blues (m.a)
My, My, My (h.d)
Misanthrope (w.a)*
Big Dumb Arms (j.o)
Big Dumb Arms Cont'd (j.o)
Teenage Fever (v.c)
Wicked Games (w.a)
Maggie May (j.o)
Hey Mrs. Angel (j.o)
Storm Chaser (v.c)*
Appreciation (t.c)*
Two Girls, One Cup (j.o)
Rant
Twin Flames (p.a)
Anesthesia (t.c)

Officer Ortega II (j.o)

5.5K 149 61
By MisfitMeriaMinaj

(Y/N's POV)

It's been two months since I was pulled over, and Officer Ortega seemingly faded from my mind. Especially once I got home to my girlfriend. She practically fucked any mischievous thoughts I had right out of me. The way we sexed that night, reminded me of why I got the ticket in the first place.

However, the reminder of the ticket was also a reminder of the officer and the unused phone number. For weeks, whenever I found myself alone, and away from my girlfriend, I pondered if I should text Officer Ortega, but I always chose to not do so. I didn't know what I would say to her. I didn't know how to hide it. Hell, I'm already hiding the fact that I have this ticket from my girlfriend. Furthermore, I didn't even know if it was actually the officer's number, and I refused to find out. I didn't need to complicate the situation anymore than I already did.

But boy, oh boy, did I think about doing so.

So many nights, I dreamed of this policewoman in my presence again. The dreams were excruciatingly vivid. I could smell her perfume, her breath. I could feel and see her enchantingly dark orbs peering into my soul. I could hear her voice cycling in my mind like a broken vinyl.

The thought of this woman drove me mad. My fucking god, but here we are: June 9th.

A date, I never thought I'd be so anxious for. I anticipated this court date like it was my birthday; unhealthily preparing for everything that could go wrong but more significantly, what could go right. I wasn't even worried about the ticket. I was worried about how my interaction with Officer Ortega would go since I didn't reach out. Would she be mad? Would she be cool? Would she be indifferent?

I was spiraling.

I groaned as I entered the lobby of the courthouse, stepping into the line of people to pass through checkpoint. The sounds of metal detectors ringing my ears as I moved along the line.

"Empty your pockets, and put everything in the basket," an officer spoke to me. I nodded, doing as they asked. My phone, my keys, my wallet, and my citation were all I had, so this was easy.

I wasn't dressed up either. I stood in a black shirt with black jeans and sneakers. It's Traffic Court after all, I didn't need to be dressed up.

I walked through the metal detector, not hearing a beep. But some magical way, I was still searched by another officer. I smacked my teeth. As the officer pat me down, I looked around the lobby; at other officers, clerks, and civilians.

"Clear," the officer said, fanning me out of the way, "Move along."

I collected my stuff and headed for the courtroom. I exhaled uncomfortably as I approached the room; my chest swelled and my palms sweated. We're off to see the wizard... the magical woman of my dreams.

I walked up to the clerk counter, a man was shuffling paperwork, "Good afternoon, I'm here to check in."

He looked at me, grabbing a pen and clicking it, "Citation number?"

I looked over the ticket, reading aloud, "20022709."

He wrote something on a sheet of paper, and handed me a slip, "You're checked in. You're number 22, have a seat and wait for your number to be called."

"Thank you."

"Your welcome."

I slid on a bench in the center of the room as chatter filled the courtroom. I sat my citation beside me, and wiped the sweat from my palms on my thighs. My eyes wandered the courtroom. There were officers standing along the corners of the room; some in heated exchanges with the people they pulled over and some just guarding.

My eyes widen at some of the things I heard as I continued to scan the room. I faked a stretch to look behind myself. Officer Ortega was nowhere in sight. Where is she?

I was relieved and anxious simultaneously. But goddamn, where the hell is she? My phone chimes. I reached into my pocket, and unlocked my phone.

"Is your cousin alright?" my girlfriend asked. I grimaced at the text. Recalling the lie I told about coming to support my cousin who got into a fight.

I texted my girlfriend back. Immediately we got into a conversation, some time passed, and before I knew it:

"Number 22, to the judge's panel."

I locked my phone, and shot up from my seat heading the judge. My eyes wandered for Officer Ortega, and I still hadn't saw her. I bit my cheek, and moved on, focusing on the moment before me.

* * *

I pushed through the exit door, immediately sprinting down the stairs of the courthouse. I was smiling like a geek to myself. I plead not guilty, as it was my first offense. I was a super speeder, obviously going 86 in a 60. I could not get my speed reduced so I had to pay $485. High as hell, but better than points and other penalties. As far as reckless driving, that offense was dropped by none other than Officer Ortega. This woman continues to amaze me, shit would've been a lot worse.

I got to my car, hopping inside. I placed the receipt for my ticket down, holding in hand only my citation. I read Officer Ortega's number to myself. Fuck it, we're calling her. I need to tell her thank you, at least. Especially, since she didn't show today so I could do it face to face.

I held the phone to my ear as it rang, I tapped my thigh in anticipation to hear her voice, and there it was:

"Hello?" she spoke.

I felt a shock pass through me, "Hey, it's Y/N, I just —"

"Y/N?" she cut me off. That's right, I never introduced myself. But I mean she pulled my information.. she should've kn— whatever.

I hurriedly replied before I could overthink the situation any longer, "You pulled me over two months ago."

She chuckled, "I pull over a lot of people, be more specific, Y/N."

I blurted, "You gave me your number?"

I could hear her clicking her tongue, "A lot of people have my number."

I pulled my phone from my ear in disbelief before putting it back to my ear. What the hell does that mean? Oh fuck it.

"You saw my girlfriend's ass?" I bit my lip, hoping she'd remember.

"Oh, oh, oh, yeah," she laughed, and I furrowed my brows while blinking crazily. There's no way that's what she remembered.

She sarcastically asked, "Did you have a good night?" I rolled my eyes as she added, "Must've been a really good night, you're only calling me two months later."

I sighed fighting a laugh, "Yeah, sure, anyway, look, I called because I wanted to say thank you for dropping the second offense. You really saved my ass."

"Don't mention it," she yawned, "Is that all you wanted?" Yes? No. Yes. No, actually it's not.

"You know, you told me I'd see you in court. I didn't see you in court today," I stated, slumping in my seat.

She laughed and I could practically hear her smirk, "Well, one, I'm off-duty. Two, awe, you wanted to see me?"

"I wouldn't say I wanted to see you," Who the fuck am I kidding, "Having my officer be at court would've been cool though, would've liked to banter with you about the ticket again, but with an audience." I traced circles into my arm rest, smirking.

"Oh god, Y/N" she laughed, "Just say you want to see me." I dropped my jaw, what a wild accusation, "Or do I have to make the first move again?"

I hummed loudly, contemplating. Now was decision time. Here's the facts: I have a woman at home. I've already lied to my girlfriend twice. She also has my location. I do want to see this policewoman, whose been a disease to my sleep. I also am curious about Jenna — the woman without the badge; who is she really? But I have a woman at home. A good one. A really, really good one, but she's not the one keeping me up at night. Not like this, at least.

Fuck it.

"I," I cleared my throat while making my final decision, "I want to see you." I closed my eyes. I really hope ...I don't regret this.

"Do you want to meet somewhere?"

"Yes," I need to keep my lie together, "Could you come to the courthouse?"

She chuckled, "You want me to come to work on my off day?"

"Yes," I chuckled, now tapping my feet. Please don't back out...

"You must really like your girlfriend," she accused, "you're working overtime hours to not get caught."

I didn't respond. I pursed my lips as she continued, "Is the Po Boy stand out front?"

"Huh?"

"There's a stand that sells Po Boys usually in front of the courthouse, do you see it?"

I perked up, looking toward the entrance, "Yeah, why?"

"You'll be getting me a Po Boy, for calling me in on my off day," and just like that, she hung up. I smiled as I pulled the phone away from my head.

* * *

A convertible pulled beside me, joining me in the far corner of the courthouse parking lot. I am confused? Of all the spaces? Next to me?

The roof was up, so I couldn't see who it was. Nonetheless, I wasn't about to stick around.

I put my keys in the ignition, preparing to move until whomever got out tapped my window. I looked, meeting the eyes and dimpled smile of Officer Ortega. Oh, fuck she's so beautiful.

I gulped, withdrawing my key from the ignition, and preparing to open my car door. She took a few steps aside as her eyes fixated on my movement. Once I was out of the car, I got a good look at her. She wore a black dress, that hugged her figure in all of the right places, and short black heels.

See, we match — I mean, matched.

I'm sure I was staring at this point as she put her hands behind her back, leaning forth. I could see down the valley of her breast... shit. I felt myself about to drool.

"Hi," she grinned, devilishly wide. Her teeth are so perfect, what the fuck.

"Hi," I matched her energy, meeting her eyes again. There was a momentary silence, but I broke it, "Should we, like, hug or something?"

Officer Ortega took a step closer to me as she held her grin. She tilted her head, batting her lashes, "You want to touch me?" Intimately, yes, immediately, yes.

I had no idea she was this big of a flirt.

I rolled my eyes, and pulled her into an embrace. Officer Ortega — JENNA, almost immediately melted into me. Maybe she wanted to touch me, too? I inhaled silently and that scent hit me so fucking hard. She smells so good, and her toned body feels perfectly placed against mine.

We held this position for a second or two longer than traditional hugs. She pulled away first, smiling at me, before licking her lips, scanning the scene, "I can't believe you got me here, on my off day."

I pointed towards the Po Boy stand, she nodded and we walked through the lot, "I can't believe you came. I thought you would've passed it up for sure. It being your off day and my you know..."

She put her hair behind her ear. "I should've considering that and your," she motioned with her hands, "but I didn't have any plans, so why not hang out with a cute person?"

I stopped in my tracks, "You think I'm cute?"

"I thought it was obvious," she spun her heel then proceeded to the Po Boy stand. I smiled, jogging to catch up with her.

We reached the stand, ordering Po Boys. Once we got them, we strolled around the courthouse grounds as we ate. She gave me a tour, explaining and exposing courthouse secrets, basically. I heard it all. What judge is screwing what officer, who has DUIs of their own, where they go if a terrorist attacked, everything. We got on the topic of ourselves and our lives... my initial attraction shifted. She wasn't just beautiful to look at, there was an alluring mind behind her pretty face.

Before I knew it, an hour and half passed. Jenna and I were on the smoke bench, deep into a conversation about reptilians infiltrating congress. My phone rung, interrupting our conversation. I took my phone out, it was my girlfriend.

I looked to Jenna, "Do you mind?" She shook her head, gesturing for me to go on.

I answered, "Hey baby. — Yeah, everything's fine. The jurors are on lunch, so my cousin and I are just sitting and waiting for the trial to continue."

I glanced at Jenna; she was fighting a laugh. Her hand covering her mouth, as she folded into her lap, her body jerking as she tried to contain herself. I looked away before I burst into laughter too.

"Alright. — I'll call you when I'm done. — Love you, bye." I put my phone up, and poked Jenna, "You're the worst."

"Cousin?" She bursted into laughter and I broke, we laughed. Jenna sat up, falling into me, I caught her. Once the laughing simmered, she shook her head as we locked eyes, "This is so wrong but I... this just feels right."

I absentmindedly rebutted, "It feels amazing."

From there, the energy shifted, almost entirely.

Her waist was in my grips and my shoulder in hers, "Do you want to go sit in your car?"

I nodded, quickly, and we went to my car, hands interlocked and laughing along the way. I hit the unlock button on my keyfob and Jenna sprinted to the rear passenger door, hopping inside from there. I got in on the rear driver's side, we sat there momentarily, catching our breath.

Jenna and I leaned close to each other, giggling. She gave me the hungriest eyes as she jacked me by my shirt, pulling me impossibly closer. She bit her lip as her sight flicked to my lips and locked in on them, "Fuck the police?"

"Fuck the police."

She smashed her lips into mine, and an intense make out session transpired from there. She straddled my lap, cupping my face. My hands roamed to the small of her back before going down and squeezing her ass. She moaned into my mouth at my aggressive groping. Jenna let go of my face, roughly tugging my head aside and started softly nibbling on my neck.

"No marks please," I whispered in ecstasy. This was better than any dreams I've had, and while I would love to reminisce when this is over: I have a goddamn woman at home.

She whispered, in the sexiest pitch, "Then leave them on me," before licking my earlobe.

My eyes popped out of my skull at the suddenness of it. I closed my eyes, and pushed away every single bit of worry I had. Quickly, I pulled Jenna down, sucking and kissing her all over as her moans filled the car.

Officer fucking Ortega, man.

WC: 2555
A/N: This was so hard to write. I wanted angst but then I was like, let me let you and Jenna live.

Also, 1000 reads?! Thank you all!

Follow, comment, like!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

656K 21.1K 83
Imagines / One shots of characters played by Jenna Ortega + Jenna Ortega herself. For female readers or whoever else just would like to enjoy :). Req...
514K 13.1K 177
Jenna Ortega x Fem Reader Ranked #1 in harleydiaz - April 18, 2024 Ranked #2 in stuckinthemiddle - April 18, 2024 Started - May 6, 2024 Ended -
114K 1.4K 47
Just some imagines for Male Readers. My old account was deleted so I had to make a new one. #1πŸ…- avaayala (9/27/23) #1πŸ…- insertmalereader (9/29/23)
166K 3.3K 46
Imagines about Jenna Ortega and her characters 🫢🏻