𝐁𝐄𝐒𝐓 π˜π„π€π‘π’, charles...

By HARRYS-WEBS

𝐁𝐄𝐒𝐓 π˜π„π€π‘π’ what happens when juliet gasly follows her goes her brother to work? > book one of the ha... More

soundtrack
meet the grid
π–†π–ˆπ–™ π–”π–“π–Š
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty-one
chapter twenty-two
π–†π–ˆπ–™ π–™π–œπ–”
chapter twenty-three
chapter twenty-four
chapter twenty-five
chapter twenty-six
chapter twenty-seven
chapter twenty-eight
chapter twenty-nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty-one
chapter thirty-two
chapter thirty-three
chapter thirty-four
chapter thirty-five
chapter thirty-seven
chapter thirty-eight
chapter thirty-nine

chapter thirty-six

2.6K 75 3
By HARRYS-WEBS

———
INSTAGRAM!
charles_leclerc shared a post!

liked by julietgasly, arthur_leclerc and more
charles_leclerc P2 in quali and P4 in the race. Not the easiest day in the car, but we'll come back stronger in the USA 🇺🇸

user68 great drive this weekend charles!

scuderiaferrari Great weekend for our boy ❤️

julietgasly allez charles!!
charles_leclerc merci juli ;)

user16 I LOVE YOU CHARLES YOU WERE SO GOOD THIS WEEKEND

landonorris you still beat me charlie
georgerussell63 That's not hard, Lando
alex_albon george chill mate 😂
charles_leclerc oh myyyyy

user4 the twitch quartet fighting in each others comment sections >>>>

user7 Beautiful drive Charles ❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥

vicrussell okay charles leclerc ;)
landonorris HEY get outta here

load more comments...

———

pierre and juliet strolled down the streets of mexico after spending a few hours hanging out. it was the monday after the race, but most drivers had decided to stay a few extra days to vacation in mexico before going back to training for the grand prix two weeks ahead.

the two gaslys were in much need of a sibling day to purely catch up. their lives had been crazy as of late. between the whole red bull situation, charles, and the plethora of race weekends after the summer break, there was no time to talk.

juliet wasn't sure exactly how pierre felt about her being with charles. their relationship was a combination of two uncomfortable things for an older brother: his younger sister having a boyfriend, and it being his best friend.

"p, i forgot to tell you!" the girl announced after they had been walking down the main strip for a while.

"what's up?"

"i decided where i'm gonna go to law school," she smiled up at her brother.

"where did you get in again?" he asked.

"italy, portugal and monaco," she explained.

"okay...so what'd you pick?" pierre stopped walking to hear juliet's response.

there was a part of him that wanted her to pick italy, that way they could still be in the same country. but he knew she'd pick monaco. he'd finally come to the realization that charles would come first from now on.

"monaco," she hummed, grinning widely.

"oh julie, i'm so happy for you," pierre smiled, pulling her into a hug.

and with that, the two siblings walked down the streets of mexico back to the hotel. juliet had been staying with charles, but their room was only one floor above pierre's.

juliet swiped her key card and entered the room, seeing that maintenance had come and clean everything...but it was a little too neat.

"bonjour? charles?" she said, walking down the hallway and peeking into the bathroom, before realizing the room was completely empty.

when she got over to the desk to place down her belongings, she saw charles' ferrari cap with a piece of paper beside it.

mon ange juli,

had to step out to film something last minute with seb for the shell partnership. i hope your day with pierre was bellísimo, i know you really wanted to catch up.

meet me at el carnal for dinner at 7? i'll have andrea call you a taxi from the hotel.

i love you,
charles

———

juliet had taken a quick nap and gotten mildly ready before the cab driver charles sent over had arrived. she was so excited to hang out with him.

see, charles hadn't known about her law school acceptance decision either...she had only made it two days ago. but somewhere deep down, she'd always known she'd choose monaco.

the cab pulled up to the restaurant and juliet walked in, seeing charles already sitting at the table. he looked so handsome in his red polo he had obviously come from work in.

he stood up at the sight of her and embraced her when she reached him, kissing her lightly. "hi," he hummed into her.

"hello to you too," she broke the kiss, taking her spot in the empty chair.

"so," charles sat down eagerly, "how was today with pierre?"

charles wasn't stupid; he knew their relationship wasn't exactly the thing pierre loved. he noticed they'd been drifting apart by no means of anything but comfort. from now on, pierre was set on the vision he wouldn't know charles as his best friend...he'd be juliet's boyfriend.

so he'd tried his best to keep pierre at bay, not taking away any time or importance he held in juliet's life. he owed him that much, especially after everything they'd been through.

"it was awesome," juliet began, "i actually felt like we were best friends again. we went for lunch, talked about a bunch, went to another place to get drinks, and then just walked through the city. we were finally good."

"great, that's great juli," charles grinned. the gasly's were always the picture-perfect siblings to him, and he never wanted them to break.

"yeah, did you know he had a whole girlfriend and didn't tell anyone? she even snuck into a race one weekend? like what the hell?" she rambled, bringing back the pure shock she'd felt when pierre first told her the story.

"non? really? how did you miss her?"

"well she was a celebrity guest," she explained, "so i never would've thought she'd be there to see pierre because she dated him! plus, it was monaco, so everything was all crazy like usual..."

"ah yes...monaco." it was an unspoken rule to those closest to charles to never mention his first home race.

"speaking of monaco," juliet's eyes brightened, ecstatic to tell charles the news, "i decided that i'm gonna go to school there! i got in!"

"oh my gosh," charles gaped, "juli! mon ange, that is wonderful! i can't believe i get to love a future lawyer," he rambled, making the girl blush.

"do you now?"

his eyes glanced up in thought. "attends, do you have a place to stay while you're there?" he asked, a hint of intrigue in his tone.

"i'm sure i'll easily find an apartment, it's no big deal. i haven't even thought that far to be quite honest with you—"

she was cut off as charles placed his hand on hers. "juliet," she looked down at the contact, "you don't have to find an apartment. i love you, why don't you move in with me?"

"really?" juliet's eyes softened, completely floored by his suggestion.

"oui, i think we're ready. so..."

"of course, charles, i'll move in with you."

notes!
hello hello BY readers!!

i'm actually so sorry it's
taken me so long to update.
i just graduated high school
and had everything that goes
along with that, plus work and
the busy semester i just finished,
so it was tough to find time to write.

plus...i've been working on a few
other stories i'm so excited to
publish one day!! stay tuned!!

but for now, welcome back
chuliet...even if this chapter sucks 😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.7K 1.2K 18
Charles comes home one day to find his girlfriend sitting on the couch with a little girl, who got dropped off at the door with a note claiming she w...
332K 5.6K 38
AimΓ©e NoΓ«lle Leclerc grew up in the beautiful city of Monte Carlo with her parents and three brothers Lorenzo, Charles and her twin-brother Arthur Le...
355K 6.4K 100
Everyone has heard of Charles Leclerc... His racing and good looks have the majority of the paddock and the Formula One community hooked - Have you h...
15K 449 11
In which Lando Norris becomes infatuated with a girl who is the equivalent of Sunshine and Rainbows. A FORMULA ONE BOOK LANDO NORRIS X FEM OC Cover b...