The Eclipse Hopper (TOH/Kamen...

By Tucker19870

Y/N got separated from his father one day and found himself in The Boiling Isles. He was turned into a Kaijin... More

Author's Note
Bio
Prolouge
Daily Life Of A Kaijin
Witches On A Hunt
Getting To Know Them
The Wonders Of Hexside
Really Small Problems
The Tower Quest
Making Amigos
Understanding Willow & Y/n
Owl Pellet Adventures
Enchanting Grom Fright
Grom Extras
Enter Bilgenia
A Shadow's Past To Face
A Birthday To Remember
Agony of a Witch & a Kaijin
Young Blood, Old Souls
Black Sun Rises, Becoming A Symbol
Separate Tides
I'M BACK!/ New Stories in Progress
Escaping Expulsion
Echoes Of The Past
Keeping Up A-Fear-Ances
Through The Looking Glass Ruins

Wing It Like Witches

219 9 4
By Tucker19870

The episode starts off with Boshca talking to herself in a mirror as she gets ready for today.

Boshca: "You are talented. You are a star. You may be hated, so long as you are feared." *She puts on a college jacket.*

The camera zooms out more to see she's in her room that's loaded with trophies.

Boshca: "Most important of all, you are a winner."

She walked out of her room, but before she did, she ripped a page of her calendar to reveal the next page that was covered by a statement "Grudgby Season"

As she walks down to school, every citizen cheers for her.

Citizen: "There she goes, Captain of the Banshees. Off to win another championship for Hexside."

Citizen2: "Why can't you be more like her?" *Looks to her grandchild*

The grandchild just sighs in defeat.

When Boscha made it to Hexside, a magic banner was put up in front of the school, stating, "GO GET 'EM, BANSHEES," followed by fireworks As soon as she was at the front of the school, Skara, Amelia, and Cat followed from behind, looking pretty badass.

Boscha: "All right, girls, you know the drill. Captain goes first."

But before she was gonna go in Y/n passes by her. Boscha notices and doesn't look happy about it. She coughs to get his attention.

Y/n: "Oh hey Skara, sup Amelia, how you doing Cat... Boscha." *Either waves or gives handshake at everyone except Boscha*

Boscha: "Do you mind? I'm trying to enter the school first."

Y/n: *Sarcastic* "Oh, really, I had no idea. I'm so sorry."

He continues to enter the school. Boscha brushed off his foolishness for now and entered the school as well and made an entrance.

Boscha: "Hello, Hexside! Your star has arrived. The groveling line starts here... Something's not right. Nobody is here!"

Y/n walks towards Boscha and points to a passing tumbleweed in the hallway.

Y/n: "Look, Boscha, there's a tumbleweed here for groveling." *Smirking at her*

Boscha walked more down the hall and started to hear giggling she then looked down a hall to see students with Willow. She uses her plant magic to turn plants into students' faces, which is impressing everyone. Y/n walks down to the crowd

Hexside Student 1: "Welcome to the world, little buddy. You're the coolest, Willow."

Y/n: "True that your magic is pretty lit." *Tries to summon fire from his hand, but nothing happened* "Aw man I've been practicing for three nights why haven't I mastered it yet, anyway you know what I was going for."

Willow: *Slightly Blushes* "Aw shucks."

Hexside Student 2: "Yeah, Willow Rules!"

Boscha and co walk down the hall.

Boscha: "Wow, she has to make friends out of plants. How sad."

Willow starts feeling down, and Y/n is gonna jump in and say something to Boscha, but

Amity: "Oh, please. You know. I used to be like you, Boscha, obsessed with status, challenging my competition. But I grew up, when will you?" *Walks away*

Y/n: "Willow might wanna plant some Aloe Vera cause Boscha just got burned!"

Everyone started laughing at Boscha

Boscha: *Angry* "Oh, this is not gonna fly."

Y/n: "Oh relax Boscha just because she better than you in every way doesn't mean you have to be a baby abou- Eek!"

Suddenly, Y/n head glowed red and fell to the ground with steam coming from his head.

Hexside Student: "Student Down! Student Down!"

Willow: *Gasps* "Y/n!"

Transition to outside of the school we see Eda and Luz entering Hexside School grounds.

Luz: "My first grudgby season. I'm so excited, I have more school spirit than the school spirits!"

School Spirit: *Groans* "Why do I even bother?" *Throws their pom-poms down and floats away*

Eda: "Oh, Grudgby season is the best. I used to play back in my gory days."

Luz: "You mean glory days?"

Eda: "Ah, that too. I was unstoppable on the field. I had the best moves and the best cheats."

Luz: "Cheating isn't anything to brag about. How do you know you were good if you cheated your way to victory?"

Eda: *Scoffs* "What do humans know with your goodie-goodie attitude? If cheaters never prosper, why was I the star player?"

Luz: "Well, can't reason with crazy." *Grabs a drowsy King out of her hood* "Bye, King, you little snoozers" *Pecks his skull and places him on Eda's staff.*

King climbs into Eda's hair

King: "Eda, when was the last time you cleaned up in here?" *Throws out a half eaten bag of chips and a rat.* "Get your own scalp, buddy... this ones taken."

Eda: "All this talk of grudgby has me feeling nostalgic. What do you say you and me take a little trip down memory lane?"

King: "Hard pass" *Sinks into her hair*

Eda: "That's the spirit."

School Spirit: "You mean me?"

Principal Bump: "Buzz off spirit, I need Eda to come with me for a moment."

School Spirit: "Aww" *Flies away*

Eda: "Hey Bumpy, how's it going?"

Principal Bump: "Oh me? Swell, however, for your apprentice not to swell."

Eda looks at Bump all serious. She was taken to the healing coven room where Y/n is lying on the bed with Emira and Viney with him.

Eda: "Kid, what happened?"

Y/n: "Nothing cause I'm fine, promise."

Viney: "Not by a long shot pal looks like you got a case of the boiling head."

Y/n: "Don't you mean the fever?"

Emira: "The boiling head makes your body temperature high, and you get lots of headaches, and you might tend to shiver once in a while."

Y/n: "Where I come from, we called this sickness a fever. Usually, I'll feel better within days."

Viney: "Not this one usually. Boiling Head lasts a month."

Y/n: "Ok, a long-term fever is not too bad, though."

Principal Bump: "For you maybe, but I can't allow a student with a sickness to be on school grounds especially since it's grudgby season therefore starting today you are suspended from Hexside until you are fully recovered from Boiling Head."

Eda/ Viney/ Emira: "What!"

Y/n: "Whoa, whoa back up you saying I can't come back to school just cause I'm sick?"

Principal Bump: "That is right."

Y/n: ". . . SCORE! Ow ow ow regret doing that." *Puts his hand over his hurting head.*

Eda: "Ah, don't worry, kid, I'll whip up my mom's secret. Get better, griffin soup."

Eda looks behind to see Puddles in a window looking mad sus at her.

Eda: "In the meantime, you can watch me on a trip to memory lane."

Y/n, with great fear on his face, looked towards Emira pulling her arm.

Y/n: "Emira, please just pull the cord."

Emira: "Don't worry, Sunny, I'll come over after school and help take care of you."

Principal Bump: "Very wise now, Eda, get your sick apprentice and leave my school NOW!"

Principal Bump throws Eda, King, and Y/n out of the school.

Y/n: "What no pudding?"

Principal Bump throws a pudding cup onto his head, and now his head is covered in pudding. He tasted it and immediately gagged.

Y/n: "BLEGH! Butterscotch? Dude, I'm not Eda old, no offense, Eda."

King climbs over to Y/n and licks the pudding off his head.

Back in Hexside, Luz, Gus, and Willow are in history class

Willow: "I'm sorry about Y/n. I hope he's ok."

Luz: "Eh, he will be fine. After all, he's a fighter. For now, I can't wait for grudgby to start. I've studied up on all sorts of magical sports like this." *Shows them a dvd cover* "Good Witch Azura 2: The Field of Deadly Fates. A classic underdog tale."

Willow: *Views the cover* "Azura challenges Hecate in the smibbitch championship. But will she risk it all by taking a chance on the deadly Thorn Vault?"

Gus: *Grabs the dvd disc* "Ooh, a shiny cookie." *Tries to eat it*

Luz: *Takes back the disc* "Not food."

History Teacher: "The council headquarters was built and paid for by... Anyone? Willow?"

Willow: "Uh, the Pixie Dust Taxes?"

Hexside Student 2: "Whoo! Yeah! Go, Willow!"

The history teacher used magic to shut the door on the student.

History Teacher: "Impressive, Miss Park."

Students were chatting about Willow, making her blush slightly

Luz: "What's going on? It's like all of Hexside's caught Willow fever!"

Willow: "I've been more confident since I patched things up with Amity, I guess it shows."

Willow showed Luz her new hair clip when suddenly it started to float around the room until it was in the hands of Boshca.

Boscha: "Aw, Willow thinks she's popular now. How cute."

Willow blushes of humiliation, and Luz did not like that.

Luz: "Hey, I agree. My friend is very cute. But give that back!"

Luz tries to get the hair clip back, but Boscha plays keep away.

Boscha: "It's weird that Amity hangs out with you now. Ever since Grom, she's gone soft. But don't worry, I'm still here to show you who's boss."

Gus swoops in to get back the hair clip from Boscha.

Gus: "Here, Willow." *Puts the clip back into her hair.*

Boscha: "Oh, the friends wanna get in on this too, huh?"

Boscha used her magic to lift Willow's bag in the air and dump it on the trio, which makes students start to laugh at them.

History Teacher: "Is that laughter? Hey! Learning's not supposed to be fun!"

Luz: "We are having zero fun. I swear. Boscha's picking on us."

Luz points back to the devil grinning from behind.

Boscha: "My apologies, sir. I was practicing my aim for grudgby." *Hits Willow in the back with an eraser.*

History Teacher: "Boscha, how could you throw things at them." *Draws a circle on his chest* "When you could throw things at me? Am I over here? Or am I over here? Anything for the captain of the Banshees."

Boscha: "Oh, thanks. But I already have the perfect targets."

She threw a wad of gum onto Willow's hair

Luz: "Don't worry, it's not like she can follow us around all day, right?"

Transitioning to them sitting on the front stairs with disappointing expressions covered in paint, writing, and garbage.

Luz: "She followed us around all day. She literally followed us around all day!" *Shakes Willow*

Willow: *Sighs* "I'm sorry I pulled you guys into this. We should have kept a low profile. Boscha could get away with murder if she wanted to."

Principal Bump walks past them as he goes down the stairs.

Principal Bump: "What's this? Boscha got away with murder? I can't say I approve, but at least she's trying new things."

Luz: "We will find a way out of this." *She sees Amity passing by* "Amity."

Amity: *Turns back to face Luz, slightly blushing* "Oh, Luz, you're here. I, mean obviously you're here, this is school, and you go here now, with me... I've been talking for too long."

Luz: "Amity, we need your help."

Amity: "Yes, I can help! With what exactly?"

Luz: "Boscha won't stop picking on Willow, and no one will do anything about it because she's the star Captain of the Grudgby Team."

Amity: "Yeah, this time of year. she's extra unbearable."

Luz: "You're friends with her. Can you help us?"

Amity: *Sighs* "The hard part is there's no reasoning with Boscha. She only speaks in Grudgby terms."

Luz: *Smirking* "Hmm. Okay, okay, I'm picking up what you're putting down."

Amity looks down on the ground, confused.

Amity: "I'm not putting anything down."

Suddenly, they hear Willow screams and they turn to see Willow getting trash dumped on her.

Luz: "Willow! What happened?"

Willow: "Boscha happened."

They look up to see Boscha with an empty trash can in hand

Boscha: "Hey, Willow, I just thought all trash should stay in one spot."

Luz: "That's it! Boscha! Willow challenges you to... A grudgby match."

Boscha: "She what?" *Drops the trash can*

Willow: "I what?"

The trash can fall on Gus

Gus: "She what? Seriously, what's going on here?"

Meanwhile, back in the Owl House, Eda is going thru her old grudgby stuff with King and miserable Y/n lying on the couch covered in a blanket with an ice pack on his head

Eda: "And here's when we took down Epiderm High in the semi-finals. I was the youngest on the team, but I had what some call star power." *She then pulls out a lunchbox labeled "Eda's Rad Cheatz" out of her hair*

Y/n: "Yeah, that's one way of putting it. ACHOO! Argh! When is this suffering over!"

Eda: "It takes more than a month to get over the Boiling Head, remember?"

Y/n: "I wasn't talking about my fever."

Eda: "Anyway, back to my cheat box. I have all my best weapons in here. Smokes bombs, sock-worms." *Kisses the box* "You name it. I never lost a game with this bad boy."

Y/n: "Eda, as much as I love anything to do with smoke bombs, can you please let me try to get some get some sleep?"

Eda: "Alright, alright, I get it. You want to be a free Kaijin boy again soon. Don't worry, the griffin soup is about done, so get some rest while I-

Hooty: *Enters the room and hoots* "Guess who found a special friend in the forest... It was me." *Drags Lilith in the living room.*

Eda: "Lilith."

Y/n: "Who?"

Lilith: "Edalyn."

Hooty: "Hooty!"

Eda: "Ugh! Scram, Hooty."

Hooty: "Okay." *Leaves the room instantly.*

Y/n: "Hold up! You tell him to scram, and he'll leave, but when I tell him to beat it, he sticks to me like glue."

Lilith: "Why are you in your old uniform? and whos the boy if I remember correctly your apprentice is a human girl? Have you taken another apprentice?"

Eda: "No reason. It's laundry day, and never mind him."

Y/n: "Can someone please give me details? Who's this witch?"

Eda: *Pinches her nose and quickly introduces the two to each other* "Y/n, Lilith, Lilith, Y/n. She is my older sister, and she's here for reasons I do not know."

Lilith tries to speak, but Y/n talked over her.

Y/n: "You have an older sister? You look older than her, though."

King: "It's probably the dyed hair she's using."

Y/n: Wait, there's hair dye in the boiling isles? I could've dyed my hair anytime?! ACHOO! sorry. You know what? I'm too tired to even be excited. Just get out and talk and let me sleep. *Covers his head in the blanket, hoping not to hear them anymore and tries to sleep.*

Eda: "So why are you here, sis?"

Lilith: "Oh, right." *Clears her throat and summons a long scroll* "Edalyn Clawthorne, you are hereby under arrest by the order of the Emperor of the Boiling Isles..."

Eda poofs away the scroll

Eda: "You were saying?"

Lilith: "Come on! I have to bring you in. It's time for you to join the coven. The Emperor has a big plan for the Iles, and he wants you to be a part of it all."

Eda: "Ooh, ah, what an incredible opportunity for me." *Looks through her old book*

Y/n: "You guys are still here, huh?"

Y/n just being ignored

Lilith: "What are you even looking at?" *Grabs the book from Eda.* "Grudgby pictures? Feeling sentimental?"

Eda: *Scoffs* "Me? Never. I was just telling King and Y/n over here how good I was." *Use magic to grab the grudgby ball*

Y/n: "Can never get back those hours of my life."

Eda hits Y/n with the grudgby ball, forcing him to sit up and join the conversation.

Lilith: "Oh, Edalyn. Not only is the curse affecting your hair, but your memory as well."

Lilith grabs the folded picture of a young Eda with a trophy in hand and unfolds it to reveal a young Lilith with an even bigger trophy. The reveal made Eda grunt in disappointment

Y/n: *Looks at the photo* "Wait, you guys were originally red heads? That's awesome. Can I dye my hair, Eda?"

Eda: "Not now, kid." *She looks at the ball and comes up with an Idea* Tell you what. I'll go with you peacefully to the Emperor... *Spins the Grudgby ball.*

Lilith: *Shocked* "Really?"

Y/n: "What?!"

Eda: "Sure. If you beat me at a game of grudgby. Luz is always challenging people to things. Why not me?"

Y/n: "Eda, you do remember most of the time she loses, right?"

Lilith looks at Eda and then gives a determined expression

Lilith: "Hmm, game on."

Y/n curses in Spanish and then loudly sneeze

Back at Hexside, Luz has challenged Boscha to Grudgby for Willow. Boscha is looking confident and accepts the challenge. It was set that the game will be after school after their deals were set. Boscha kicks the ball into a tree, making a big hole in the tree and after catches on fire.

Hexside Student 2: "Whoo-hoo! Willow versus Boscha!"

The gang regrouped back at the front stairs.

Amity: "Luz, this isn't a good idea."

Willow: "Yeah, I've never even played grudgby before. How am I supposed to beat Boscha?"

Luz: "But you're the better witch. I don't know much about sports, but I do know about sports movies. We, too, are a ragtag team of lovable misfits joined together to defeat a powerful enemy. With a little team spirit and a training montage, we can win."

Willow: "Well, if you think this'll work, then I'm in. How about you, Gus?"

Gus: "In seasons pasts, these flags have waved in support of grudgby greats. Now, they will wave for the greatest. Me!" *Waves his flags*

Luz: "What about you, Amity?"

Amity: *Chuckles nervously* "Me? On a team with you? Running around in cute uniforms, Sweating?" *Face blushes red* "I gotta go!"

Luz: "Huh. Well, I guess she's out. In any case, let's get training."

And so Luz and co went to the grudgby Court to learn how to play the game following up with a training Montage.

Luz explains montage to Willow and Gus.

Luz showing them earth sport with Y/n's old fashion T.V. and VCR that contained a football game.

Luz, Willow, Gus, and a sick Y/n are dressed up in animal pajamas having a tea party. Luz is in a yellow cat, Willow in a pink axolotl, Gus in a blue walrus, and Y/n in an orange chicken.

Y/n: "What the F-! How'd I get here! Why am I wearing cute animal pajamas?! ACHOO!"

The Montage ended

Gus: "Oh, I get it now. Wait, were we just having a tea party in animal jammies? "

Willow: "And where did Y/n come fro-"

Luz: "What ever happens in a montage stays in the montage. Now, let's hit the field."

Luz throws the ball to Willow and Gus, who are in the field, activating all the magic traps and both running for there lives, and the Hexside student from before cheering for Willow in the benches When Willow and Gus were getting tired, Luz made a call and attempted to use the Thorn Vault, and it sent them both up high. With quick reflexes, Willow quickly summoned a giant flower to break their fall, though sadly, some things did get broken, and it was Gus' flags and Willows hair pin. Willow snapped at Luz and called off the grudgby game and walked Gus to the Greenhouse to get his flags fixed. Luz defeated she picked up Willow's broken hair pin and stood there in the field.

Back at the Owl House with Lilith and Eda, we are in the front of the house, standing in a homemade grudgby field ready to play. Suddenly, he appears next to King (who is wearing a cheerleader outfit) still in his chicken jammies.

Y/n: *GASPS then kept breathing in and out slowly*

King: "Yo Y/n where you've been? And why are you dressing like that?"

Y/n: *Scared and Whining* "I don't know! And what's with the cheerleader outfit?"

King: "It is armor of intimidation! It strikes fear to my enemy, which is working. You looked fearful."

Eda: *Snorts and Laughs* "Yeah, intimidation armor."

Hooty: *Stands between Lilith and Eda* "You gals ready to hoot? We want a clean game here. so no magic allowed."

Eda: "Pushing paper all day might make you a little rusty. I'll try to go easy on you."

She passes the ball to Lilith, who catches it with her knee and proceeds to do unnecessary tricks with the ball

Lilith: "Remember, dear sister, you may have been a star player, but I was team captain for a reason."

She passed the ball back to Eda, who is now getting angry.

Y/n: "This will not end well, Achoo!"

Hooty blows the whistle, and the sisters brawl in grudgby. While the game started, Emira arrived at the owl house and saw Y/n.

Emira: "Sunny, I'm here. How are you feeling?"

Y/n: "Peachy, I still haven't got my soup."

Hooty shows up in front of them with a bowl of soup.

Hooty: "Hoot hoot, don't worry, bestie. I got you soup right here, hoot."

Y/n: *Surprised* "Oh wow, thanks, Hooty."

Hooty: "You hoot want some crackers to go with hoot?"

Y/n: "Uh sure, I guess."

Hooty disgustingly coughed out a box of crackers.

Y/n: "You know what? I lost my appetite." *Throws the bowl away*

Meanwhile, at Hexside's Greenhouse, Willow patched up Gus' flags that are now hooked up to a monitor

Willow: "There, that ought to do it."

Gus: "These are flags of surrender now."

Suddenly, Amity slams the door open

Amity: "Luz needs our help! I know she pushed you guys, and she always gets in over your head. she can be so stupid, which I love. I mean hate! In any case, she needs you right now, which is sweet. I mean, I hate it, and it's dumb!" *Blushing*

Willow and Gus look at her, confused

Gus: "You lost me."

Amity: "Just... Here."

She gives back Willow her hair pin that Luz patched up.

Gus: "Can we resist the call to action?"

Back to Eda and Lilith's game, Eda was about to score when Hooty blocked her.

Eda: "Hooty? Who side are you on?"

Hooty: "I'm an unbiased participant. Hoot! Hoot!"

Lilith grabbed the ball and made her way to her goal, but Hooty stood against her way with his giant wide mouth, but Lilith leaped over him and scored.

King: "Point goes to Lilith. We're at a tie here, folks."

Emira: "Go, Mrs. Eda!"

Y/n: *Looking weak* "So loud, please don't yell."

Hooty: "Time for one more play."

Lilith and Eda are getting exhausted from the game.

Eda: *She pulls out her cheat box* "Just one little trick, and the game will be mine."

She opens it to see a note left from Luz stating, "I noticed your lunchbox was getting dirty, so I cleaned it. Love, Luz." the note also had an anime drawing of Luz giving her a peace sign.

Eda: "Dang it, Luz. Your nonsense has gotten into my head. Well, it's time to do this the old-fashioned way." *Puts her box back into her hair*

Lilith: "Taking you time. Nervous?"

Eda: "Not today, sister."

Hooty blows the whistle and threw the ball up, Eda caught it running to the goal, Hooty stands in her way, she steps on his face, Hooty blocks Lilith, Eda throws the ball to the goal... It's over!

King: "Ha-ha! Game over! Team Owl House rules supreme!"

Emira and Y/n cheer, then Y/n passed out and fell to the ground. Emira picks Y/n up

Emira: "Okay buddy, back to bed with you."

Y/n: *Talking to himself* "Transformers are awesome, especially the Bumblebee one... U-using the radio to speak to us."

Emira: *She has no idea what he's talking about, but goes along with it.* "Yes, they sure are."

Eda: "Yes! Still got it. Still got the skills to pay the bills."

Lilith: "No! No! I can't go back empty-handed. "

Eda sighs and takes off her ring, and offers it to Lilith.

Eda: "Here. Tell them I put up a heck of a struggle."

Lilith: "I will be back for you. And next time, I won't be alone." *Walks off*

Eda: "I'll be waiting."

Lilith looks back at her and continues to walk back to the palace. Eda smiles

Hooty: "I'll be waiting too! Hoot! Hooty, hoot!"

Back at the Grudgby court at Hexside, Boscha continued to use Luz as a target, throwing fireballs at her.

Boscha: "Having fun yet? 'Cause I'm just getting warmed up."

She threw the fireball at a cornered Luz, but a tree appeared in front of her, reflecting the ball back to Boscha.

Willow: "Boscha. Your issue is with me, not Luz. Leave her be."

Luz: "Willow! Willow, I'm sorry I got you into this mess. You're right, I got my head too stuck in that movie, biz."

Willow: "It's okay. I know you were just trying to help in your Luz way. But now let's finish this my way. The game is back on."

Boscha: "You need three players on your team. Where's your third?"

Willow and Luz look at the benches to see Gus holding his flags that are still hooked up to a monitor in sadness.

Willow: "Well..."

Amity: "Right here."

Boscha: "You just destroyed your social life."

Amity: "No, I think I made it better."

Boscha: *Grunts * "Game on."

The game was intense with traps, magic, Gus' clones cheering, and teamwork. it was a tied game, one more play can be set, Willow's team went for the Thorn Vault for there last play, The last game started, Luz got the ball, Amity was tackled by Boscha, Luz activated the thorn vault, Willow hopped on and rides towards the goal and scored. The game was over. Willow's team thought they had one on a score of one 9 - 10. Only the score was 999 - 10, leaving everyone confused until it was later revealed that Boscha found the Rusty Smidge, meaning they win automatically. Though Boscha was happy for her dominance in her social life, her fellow players were thanking Willow for the good game.

Cat: "Willow, you're really good. Would you want to be on our team?"

Willow looked at Boscha, who was giving a worried look.

Willow: "Hmm, thanks for the offer, but I think I'm done with grudgby for a while. Hey, where's..."

Willow and Luz look at the field to see an injured Amity.

Willow/ Luz: "Amity!"

Amity: *Groans* "I think I hurt my leg. But I'll be okay."

Luz: "Are you sure? I could help carry you if it really hurts."

Amity: *Blushing and Chuckles* "I'm fine! Who's Amity?"

Luz: "And scoop."

Amity: *Blushing* "Oh. Wow! Sports."

Gus: "Can we have another montage?"

Luz: "Yeah. Montage, activate!"

Luz, Gus, and Willow are scoring a grudgby goal and landing on a bouncy spring type flower and having a good time.

Gus uses his illusion spell to change the games score from 999 - 10 to 999 - 1000

The three headed to the owl house where Eda and King were waiting for them, and Hooty got stepped on again, and again, and again, and one more by Y/n, who jumped into to the scene.

King was cheering in his "armor of dominance."

King: *Chuckles* "You're not gonna show this to anyone, right?"

Eda: "Of course not. Keep cheering."

Says Eda next to Luz, who is recording him cheering him and laughing every moment of it.

Finally, Amity (with a cast on her right leg) joins the group for a tea party. Also in the group is Emira and Y/n who transformed into Black Sun for no reason at all and destroying his chicken pajamas in the process and all that's left is the chicken hoodie still on his head.

Sun: *Chuckles* "Guys, hehe, I had no point becoming a Kaijin today. Hehe, ain't that hilarious? Ha ha ha." *Goes back to sleep on the other couch.*

Emira: "Oh boy, I hope he feels better soon."

Tucker19870: Sorry for the delay. I got a little sick and couldn't type for a while, but I'm back and ready to typing so be ready for the next one cause it may be closer than you think CIAO!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 121 24
Random stuff because I love this show, and I'm sad it's over. Updates won't be regular, I'll just write whenever I feel like it. Enjoy my weird writi...
4K 51 31
Camila, Luz, Amity, Hunter, Gus, and Willow return to the Boiling Isles to find things are a bit messy. Raine, Darius, Eberwolf, search for ways to d...
71K 2.4K 12
After Emperor Belos finds out about Hunter keeping a secret palismen from him, he reacts horribly. Now Hunter is alone and injured with nowhere to go...
32 6 5
An Owl House AU story inspired by @not-the-best-06 . I got the itch to write this after reading "The Boss's Daughter" and "One Week" by not-the-best...