Changes

By PrimKayeCaete

Phayu and Prapai had been best friends for a long time. Prapai had always been known as a playboy while Phayu... More

Chapter 2:
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7:
Chapter 8:

Chapter 1:

3.9K 119 34
By PrimKayeCaete

Disclaimers: All media,pictures and videos aren't mine. Nothing belongs to me except
for the plot. Thank you!

*PHAYU POV*

"Woohoo! I won" Prapai yelled loudly, after winning yet another race.

"Since when have you lost?" I asked him sarcastically.

"Never and I have you to thank for that. I have the greatest professional mechanic as a best friend" Pai said as he put an arm around me and smiled.

I smiled,tried my best not to look at him and get lost in that smile. Yes. You heard me right. I, Phayu is in fact in love with my best friend Prapai. We go way back since middle and high school together. We were inseparable and both had built reputations for ourselves. I am a professional with cars, bikes and buildings while he is running his family's business and is a well-known playboy. But he doesn't know how I feel and he never will.

"Wanna go grab a drink?"he asked.

" And then you're gonna ditch me when someone catches you eye? No thanks! "I said.

"I won't abandon you, I promise na?" Pai pleaded and he wrapped both arms around me.

I knew he won't let me go until he gets what he wants from me. I sighed and gave up just like I always do when he does this.

"Fine! But once you do that then I am leaving you" I said.

"Yes! I love you! You're the bestest best friend anyone could have" he said happily as he spun me around to face him.

"How did I get so lucky?" he asked as he looked me in the eye.

I could feel my cheeks heat up as I smacked his arm and turned away.

"Stop being gross and let's go before I change my mind"I said as I went to start his car.

Yes. You heard me right, once again. This was always the routine every time Prapai has a race. He would come in his car and I bring his motorcycle to him along with the other's that were going to be used for the race. His bike goes back with the others and we take his car going to wherever bar he chooses to celebrate his victory. Without fail also, every time I tag along with him to a bar  , he always attract attention and end up leaving with that person for the night. Even though he has promised me, I know not to expect anything from this guy.

He got into the car and we ended up driving at one of the bars I actually liked to go to. When we arrived there, we sat at our usual spot and ordered some drinks.Pai was just looking around, no one caught his attention just yet. I smile inwardly, seeing it as a small victory for me. Just when I thought it wasn't going to be a bad night, I saw Pai look behind and smiled widely. I know that smile, the one that meant he had found his target. I sigh as I turned around and look behind us. It was a small group that just entered the bar, there were 4 of them but 2 of them looked more attractive than the other two.

(A/N: The Sky in this story does not have any trauma)

"That guy in white is cute, totally my type" Prapai said.

The same line he usually says thatbbreaks my heart every single time. But I just smile to hide it all.

"Is that so? He's not too bad" I said.

"Ai'Yu. Look at him, he is gorgeous. Plus, I think his friend in green totally have the hots for you." Pai said. 

I raised my eyebrows and looked back and saw the said guy looking at me. He waves at me and I just nod my head to acknowledge him.

"Come on, let's introduce ourselves" Pai said as he took his drink and basically dragged me to their table.

"Hello guys" Pai greeted them.

"Wait! Is that you P'Phayu?" one of their friends asked me.

"You know me?" I asked him.

"Yes, P'! We are your juniors from the same school and faculty. You are a legend!" the guy said excitedly.

"I'm just a normal person nong. Anyway, what are your names?" I asked, I know Pai's been itching to ask that.

" My name is Sig, this is Por. Those are Sky and Rain"Sig said.

" Nice to meet you guys, my name is Prapai but you can call me P'Pai"he introduced himself.

" Why don't you join our table P' "Por invited.

" Don't mind if we do, I'll catch a seat right by N'Sky then"Pai said, smiling widely.

Sky just looked at Pai and scotted over as if trying to stay away from him. I resisted the urge to laugh since this won't be an easy task for Pai to tackle.

" Come sit beside me P'Phayu" Rain said excitedly as he tapped the seat beside him.

Without a word, I went over and sat beside Rain.

"So you're the famous P'Phayu everyone is talking about. I heard you were a genius. Are you accepting people to tutor?"Rain asked.

"No, I am not tutoring anyone. I am already too busy with my job and my hobbies" I replied.

"Hobbies? Like what?" Rain asked.

Great. I am sitting beside a person who talks too much, this is going to be a long night.

"I like fixing cars and motorcycles" I said.

"Wow! That's so cool P'! Do you ride? Can you give me driving lessons?"he asked.

"Ai'Rain, quit bombarding P'Phayu with your questions. Don't be a pest" Sky said.

I looked at the other guy across from me, he looked at me as well.

"Au. You're so mean Ai'Sky! I just want to get to know P'Phayu more" Rain whined.

" You can but don't give him trouble, don't make him uncomfortable"Sky said sternly.

"It's fine N'Sky, I'm just not used to being asked a lot of questions. Thank you though"I said.

"No need to thank me P' " he replied.

This kid was definitely different, he looks like Pai's type but his demeanor and personality is very different. His aura is alluring and very attractive.

*3rd person POV*

" So, N'Sky... Do you guys always come here? "Pai asked.

" Not really. The guys wanted to check this place out"Sky replied.

"I'm glad you did,because I get to meet you" Pai said, Sky just rolled his eyes at Pai.

" Spit it out, what do you want P'? "Sky asked.

" What do you mean? I just want to get to know you better N'Sky"Pai said, flashing his usual smile.

"I know your kind P' and I am not interested "Sky replied.

" What do you mean?"Pai asked.

"You are a playboy, you'll fuck anything that has a cute face and just leave them hanging. You're the type that doesn't do serious relationships. So if you're here to tell me you'll "give me a good time tonight" then I'll have to pass. I am not cheap and I am not a whore either"Sky said sassily.

Prapai was taken aback since nobody has ever resisted his charms before. He flirts and always end up taking them home. He realized that this kid was the real deal.

"Sig, switch seats with me"Sky said.

Sig, without any question switch seats with Sky. Phayu was between Sky and Rain.

" I apologize for my best friend N'Sky, he can be annoying at times"Phayu said.

" No worries P'. I know he's your friend and all"Sky said.

" It's fine, I know he can be much at a times but he's not a bad guy"Phayu said.

"I'll keep that in mind P'. How about you P'? Are you single?" Sky asked.

"Yes, I am. I have no time for relationships. I am so busy, that guy always ending up having to drag me out into the world" I said, making Sky chuckle.

"Not bad. If it was you, I'd definitely give you my number but I know I'm not your type aren't I?"Sky teased.

"Huh?What do you mean?" Phayu asked.

'Shit! Did he notice me being weird? 'Phayu thought to himself.

"You know what I mean P'Phayu. Well if you change your mind" Sky said as he slipped a paper in Payu's pocket.

"Here's my number. If not, just throw it away" Sky said, smiling.

"Hey! What are you whispering about there?" Rain yelled and trying to break Sky and Phayu apart.

"Nothing. P'Phayu was just telling me how much a nice guy his friend really is. Right, P'Phayu?" Sky asked, turning to Phayu.

" Y-yeah! Be grateful to me, you jerk!" Phayu joked, Pai's smile lit up his face.

They continued their drinking and basically everyone was having a good time. In the end, Pai didn't end up taking Sky home. Pai ended up drinking more than he intended to and got wasted.

"Did you need help bringing him to the car P'Phayu?" Sig asked.

"I can manage this fool, this isn't the first time this happened"Phayu said.

"P'Phayu? Can I please get your number? "Rain asked politely.

" Don't bother him Ai'Rain. Let's go already, it's getting late"Sky said as he dragged Rain with him.

" Aish! I'll add you in Facebook then P'Phayu! "Rain said as he was being dragged.

The other two have them a wai and then followed Rain and Sky out. Phayu dragged Pai towards the car and headed back to his place. Once they got there, he laid Pai on the bed, took off his shoes and put the covers on him. He sat on the edge of the bed and took out Sky's number and looked at it.

"What does Sky want?"Phayu thought.

If he wanted to be selfish, he'd just throw the paper away but if it'll make his friend happy then who is he to stand in the way. He slipped in the piece of paper with Sky's number inside the pocket of Pai's blaze that was hanging on the chair.

"Forget it Phayu, you should move on from this one sided love" he said lowly as he then took a towel and freshened himself up.

-TBC-

A/N:Chapter 1 done! Please continue to read and support my work. Love ya all!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.2K 1.2K 18
Rain has followed Phayu around since they were children but the alpha only seems to want to treat Rain as a little brother. Babe cares for Charlie bu...
69.4K 3.8K 24
Sometime we are late to cherish things that are most precious to us. Sometime after losing our most precious, we realised their worth. Though never...
168K 6.2K 22
Phayu x Rain AU. This story is inspired by Love In The Air but with a new plot/storyline. 🔞WARNING 18+: Contains Explicit Content 🌶️🔥. I do not m...
62.4K 2.6K 31
Story will be based on "Enemies to lovers" Rain and Payu both are spoilt rich brats They both flirts with every one And so many instances makes Rai...