My Brother in Law āœ…

By TJ_khunoo

Fourth fall in love with his step sister's husband. It was love at first sight. But he knew that it was impos... More

00
Characters
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34

Part 8

5.5K 253 73
By TJ_khunoo

Author POV

"Who are you?" Gemini shouted.

"Phi.. It's me..why is it so dark?" Fourth shouted back.

Gemini took his phone from his pocket and switched on the light from his phone. That when Fourth realized where he landed on. And his face was on Gemini's chest. Their eyes met for a second then Fourth stood up abruptly.

"Sorry Phi.." Fourth hearts beat so fast. His face was red. Gemini stood up and switched on the lights.

"Why did you lying here in the dark, huh?" Fourth asked.

"I fell asleep.." Gemini said.

"In the dark?" Fourth raised his eyebrows.

"Hmm.. I forgot to switched on the lights and the TV always in the sleep mode. So yeahh.. I asleep here."

Fourth stared at him, he didn't realized that he was bite his lower lips. Gemini saw this and and licked his lips too. The tension was too much. In a second Fourth felt that they would going further but Gemini pulled himself back and walked pass him to his bedroom. Leaving Fourth dumbfounded there.

"You're a coward Gem.." He mumbled to himself. Then he retired to his bedroom. He fell on his bed and fell asleep right away.

In the room, Gemini was panic. He really wanted to kiss Fourth. He thought he will lose it and grabbed Fourth. But something in him just held him back.

He couldn't sleep. The only things that linger on his mind was Fourth lips. The way Fourth bite his lips was like invited him to go further. But he couldn't do it. he wanted to talk to someone, but the only friend he has was Mark. And it was impossible to tell him about his situation.  He knew that Mark was pursuing Fourth.

****

The next morning, Gemini woke up early than usual even though it was Sunday. He did his exercise in the backyard. He didn't realized that someone was watching him from the balcony.

Fourth was up since 5 am in the morning. He was in the same state as Gemini. He could sleep but restless. He really wanted to sleep again but the noise from outside was distracting him.

He got out of his balcony to search for the voices, and he found Gemini was punching his punching bag. He saw Gemini wore a sleeveless shirt and a short pants. He was sweating so much. Fourth smirked and thought of join him outside.

He came out to the backyard and walked towards Gemini. Gemini missed his punch when he saw Fourth approached him.

"Can I join you Phi?" Fourth asked him.

Gemini step aside, then Fourth moved forward and started to warmed up his body first then he threw his first punch. Hard. Gemini was amazed by that. He didn't expect Fourth could be this strong. He always thought that Fourth was a delicate man. But he was wrong.

Fourth was repeated his punch after punch. And Gemini kept watching him from the side. Suddenly Fourth punch slipped and his body lost his balance. He was about to fell but but he felt strong arms held his waist firmly.

Gemini held him in his embrace. Their eyes met and they both felt the same sensation. And even their heartbeat was beat in a sync rhythms. Gemini could smell the sweet scent of Fourth body.

Fourth was leaned his head forward. But Gemini turned his head in time.

"Be careful.." He said and straightened up Fourth body. "I'll take a shower then I'll make breakfast." Gemini left to his bedroom leaving Fourth in his raging heart.

Fourth thought that Gemini was resisted him. He pulled his shirt off then continued to punch. He didn't realized that a pair of eyes watching him from afar.

Gemini thought that he was right. Fourth's body was firmed. He saw that his body was shining because of his sweat. He really wanted to return there and run his hand on his body. Gemini closed his eyes and kept walking to his bedroom with the visible tent in his pants.

Fourth was really frustrated with Gemini. He could feel that Gemini has the same feeling with him. But he just too scared to make a move. Fourth knew that Gemini was a married man, maybe that's why he was holding back his feeling. But Fourth was sure that their marriage was not in a good term. He could see from the way Aye act towards her husband.

If Gemini was too afraid to make a move, he would be the one to show him his intention. He would be the one who will make Gemini realized his feeling and opened up to him.

****  

Fourth wear an oversize t-shirt and a short pants when he came out from his bedroom to have breakfast with Gemini. He didn't say anything when he entered the dining room. He saw Gemini was already at the table probably waiting for him. 

Gemini averted his gaze at Fourth. He scanned Fourth from head to toes. He looked cute in his oversize t-shirt. Fourth sat in front of him. He stared at Gemini for a while then he filled his plate with toast that Gemini made.

Fourth was still a little bit mad at his rejection. So..he didn't say a word when they had breakfast. After they finished, Fourth volunteered himself to wash the dishes. Fourth was busy cursing over him so that he didn't hear Gemini asked him to move aside. He wanted to take something from the cabinet above Fourth's head. 

Gemini didn't get any reaction from Fourth so he pushed Fourth from the back and opened the cabinet. That made Fourth jolted up and trapped between Gemini's arms. He froze at his place but he remembered that he would be the one to make a move so he pressed his body back to Gemini pretending to scratch his leg. He bent down a little and his ass make a contact with Gemini's front. 

Gemini startled a bit but stayed in that position until he took the coffee from the cabinet above them. He could feel Fourth's ass was pressed against his crotch and he could feel it too that his dick was slightly turn on.

Gemini pulled himself back as usual. He took the coffee then moved aside to the coffee machine.

Fourth finished his dishes then he dried his hand. He turned his body to Gemini and looked at him disbelief. Gemini's act was frustrating him. Then he stormed out from there to his bedroom and slammed the door.

Gemini looked up his eyes to Fourth direction when he heard Fourth slammed his door.

Gemini knew. He knew Fourth intention. He realized the mutual attraction between them. But he couldn't dare to make a move. The fact that he is his brother in law was held him back.

He wanted to talked to Fourth. He wanted to knock his door and explained everything. But he didn't dare.

He was back to his room and started to check his pending work to distract him from Fourth. But he couldn't concentrated. He kept imagining Fourth in his mind. After he exercised this morning and saw Fourth's body shining in his sweat, he was turned on. He had to take care of his tent.

He stroked himself in his bathroom imagining Fourth's hand that doing it. He  released not long after that. He couldn't believe that Fourth had affected him this much.

In the evening, he came out from his bedroom, hoping to see Fourth. But he seemed to still in his room. He wanted to talk to him. He need something to encourage him to be brave to do it.

So he took his beers from fridge and bring them to living room. He knew Fourth would come out eventually.  So he waited him in the living room while drinking his beers.

****

Fourth didn't get out from his room until evening. He was hungry. He was about to went to the kitchen when he saw Gemini was sitting in the living room while drinking beer.

Gemini saw him, but Fourth continued to walk to the kitchen. Then Gemini stood up and followed Fourth there. He licked his lips when he saw Fourth's from the back. He approached him and trapped him between his arms just like this morning.

Fourth eyes widened when he felt Gemini's hand sneaked to his waist back hugging him.

"What did you do to me Fourth?? Huh?? I've tried to resist you.. I've tried..But you.. You pulled me in.. Fourth.." Gemini whispered and slightly nibbled Fourth's ear.

Gemini's act was sent a shiver to his spine. He could feel it. Gemini was hard.

"I didn't do anything Phi.." Fourth answered him.

"You lied.. You did things to me! Your stares, your gestures...your body language was all speak to me.. You're tempting me.."

"Are you tempted?"

Slightly 🔞

Gemini didn't answered but he kissed Fourth's neck. He gripped Fourth waist tightly and kept kissing his neck then to his ears.

Gemini turned Fourth's body to face him. He grabbed Fourth's head then kissed Fourth's lips deep and hard. Fourth kissed him back with the same eagerness as him. He was right, Fourth's lips was amazingly soft. He was a good kisser. Their lips moved perfectly in sync.

Fourth circled his arms around Gemini's neck. Fourth parted his lips, it gave a chance to Gemini to inserted his tongue.

Their tongue fought for dominance. Gemini sucked hard and Fourth sucked him in return. The only sounds that they heard was their wet kisses.

Gemini's hand glided to Fourth's ass then he squeezed them. Fourth moaned and Gemini deepened the kiss. He lifted Fourth and Fourth secures his legs between Gemini's waist. They kept kissing when Gemini brought him to his bedroom.

He laid Fourth gently in his bed. He pulled out from the kiss to pulled off his shirt. Then he yanked Fourth shirts as well. Gemini kissed him all over his face then to his neck. He left a visible mark on his neck.

Gemini held Fourth hand above his head. They continued kissing. Their kissing become wild. Fourth really wanted to touch him. So he free one of his hand and  traced Gemini's abs down to the south.

He grabbed Gemini's hard dick and palmed it slowly. Then Gemini pulled his mouth abruptly from Fourth. He looked at Fourth's eyes and his eyes widened. He jolted up from him and stand beside the bed.

Fourth was confused at him. He sat up his body and started at Gemini. Gemini saw Fourth's shirtless body in horror.

"Fourth.. We shouldn't-" Gemini tried to say but Fourth cut him.

"Don't you dare to say that you didn't know what you're doing??" Fourth snapped at him.

"Fourth.. I- umm we shouldn't doing this.. It was a mistake-"

"Mistake?? You're the one who dragged me here!! Now you're say that was a mistake???" Fourth yelled at him.

Fourth then grabbed his shirt and stormed out the room. He was mad. He was hurt. He was embarased. He felt so unwanted.

"No.. Fourth wait... Let me explained! Fourth!!" Gemini tried to catch him but Fourth was so fast and he locked himself in his bedroom.

Gemini rubbed his face. He felt so guilty towards Fourth.

"Fourth.." He wanted to knocked once again but he stopped when he heard Fourth's sobs from inside.

****

Your eyes cannot lie Gem..!!

You're in love dude.. 😍😍😍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 366 7
How does it feel to marry your sister's boyfriend? Thiticharoenrak's legacy is no joke. Being the only child of the family, Gemini is expected to be...
16.3K 1.1K 23
Can you please tell me what you really and truly feel about me...don't think of anything else atleast for now and please can you love me - North But...
DESTINY By Khunoo

Fanfiction

26.5K 1.7K 14
Fourth is a lecturer. A genius and a strict one to be exact. Even though he still 28 years old, he already had his doctorate degree. He looks so ster...
48.3K 2.6K 30
This is a Gemini and Fourth AU. When something unexpected happens between two people who have always been each other's first love, how will things ch...