Part 15

Nine and Baifern arrived almost in the midnight. They told their children that they had arrived the next morning. Nine was missing his son so much. He really want to meet him. He and his wife, Baifern arranged a dinner party not only with their children but they invited Mark and Ford too. 

Fourth was so ecstatic to meet his parents. So after work he and Gemini went straight to his parents' house. And they would go to dinner from there together with his parents.

"Daaaddd..I miss you so much.." Fourth said while hugging his Dad. "Miss you too, Mom.." he hugged Baifern too.

"I miss you too Son.." Nine said and ruffled Fourth's hair. " How are you Gem?" Nine hugged Gemini too. 

"I'm good Dad..Mom.." Gemini said. 

"Where's your wife? Where's Aye?" Baifern asked Gemini and Fourth.

"I don't know Mom, she didn't tell me.." Gemini said so casually. Fourth glanced at Gemini, he didn't want his parents to notice what happened between them yet. So he hurriedly said to his Mom that he would called Aye. But no avail, she also didn't pick up the call. 

"Where is she?" Baifern said a little bit angry.

"Don't worry na..she will come later.." Nine calmed his wife.

"Then..I'll take a shower first in my room now," Fourth tell them. 

"Take Gemini with you Fourth! He can take a shower too in your room..!" Nine said.

"Huh?" Fourth looked at Gemini awkwardly but Gemini nodded his head then showed him his little smirk on his face. "Uhmm o-ok..come on Phi.."

Gemini followed Fourth upstairs to his bedroom. Gemini smiled mischievously at him. Fourth just rolled his eyes. When they entered the bedroom, Gemini back hugged him.

"Should we shower together?" He whispered seductively on Fourth's ear.

"Don't be silly Gem! The walls here are thin.." Fourth released himself from Gemini and started to unbutton his shirt.

"Do you want to tease me by undressing in front of me?" Gemini said.

"No..this is my way before taking a shower..I undressed here..not in the bathroom. And I always make sure the door is locked." Fourth said while locking the door.

Then he walked to the bathroom and pulled down his pants. He left the door open cause he knew Gemini was watching him. 

"Are you just standing there watching me Khun  Gemini.." Fourth said seductively. Gemini chuckled and followed him inside and locked the bathroom door too.

****

Gemini, Fourth, and their parents arrived at the restaurant around 7 pm. When they got there, Mark and Ford were already there. They greeted Nine and Baifern politely.

After they all sat, Baifern was busy calling Aye. She didn't pick up the call at all.

"Gem, Son.. Can you reach your wife? I called her many times but she didn't pick it up. I'm worried na..." Baifern said to Gemini.

"Uhm I'll try to call her friends then.. Excuse me for a while.." He said.

After sometimes, Gemini came back and said that her friends that he knew didn't know where his wife right now.

Baifern was worried right now. This was not the first his daughter behave like that.

"Don't worry, Mom.. Aye was a grown up now.. Maybe her phone was dead and  she forgot to charge her phone or she still at her photo shoot.."