Our Fear

Por actrssx

"I..just..", - you didn't know how to understand or describe the feeling. You loved her. You loved her voice... Más

1. Injury
2. Violation of the rules
3. Dance
4. Hike
5. Something new
6. Feeling
8. Burning tears
9. A new beginning
10. I hate you
11. Oblivion
12. Fog

7. Une dernière danse

234 11 4
Por actrssx

A week went by, and then another week, and you were ready to shoot yourself with that schedule. You couldn't understand why you were so fussed over, you seemed like an ordinary girl, but no, you weren't. You didn't understand why they were so crazy about you, you seemed like an ordinary girl, but no, Lesso had decided to train with you. You didn't mind, of course, but it was exhausting. Mary smelled this chemistry between you and Dean, and she was joking around, trying to make sure you'd run into each other, but how much more?

The weekend finally came. Here you were promised a full holiday, except for dance rehearsal, because there was a competition in a week's time, which would involve not only the Deans, but some teachers and students as well. But you were confident that you would win again, because the dance was both graceful, but also sharp, with difficult elements. You chose a French song, and you were ready to spin Lesso into your dance every time and never let go.

With these thoughts and humming that song under her breath, the girl sat in her chair and wondered when Lesso would come back from his office. And after about half an hour she returned, and you could not hide your joy, for the woman had been gone quite a long time.

"Ready for rehearsal? Let's go to the dance hall, I found out that it's free now", – this news pleased you, because there was much more room in the hall.

As you gathered, you went up to the hall and began to warm up separately. You occasionally stared at the woman, but she didn't seem to notice, or just didn't show it. When the warm-up was over, you paired up and started rehearsing. The dance was only recently learned to the end, so all that was left was to work it out.

"You're making progress this year", – this little praise made you blush and cringe a little. You felt a strong energy in this dance and you were sure you weren't the only one feeling it, Dean was looking into your eyes and you into hers, so you wanted to look into them forever and drown in them. At the end of the dance there was a very difficult combination in which you could barely keep up with Lesso, but it seemed to work so far. At the end you decided to do some kind of support, but have not yet decided how and what exactly.

"How about you jump up and I'll get you under my thighs?", – you were speechless for a moment. Lesso didn't wait, but grabbed your wrist and put you right in front of her. "Let's try it", – you put your hands on her shoulders and jumped up and she picked you up and your legs appeared around her waist. Your body began to tremble and a warm feeling spilled into your stomach, you looked up at the woman and she looked down at you. Sarah was already slowly leaning down, and the woman just kept looking into your eyes, expecting anything. But suddenly the door to the hall opened loudly and Emily flew in.

"Oh, am I interrupting you?", – Lesso quietly lowered you to your feet, but you weren't sure you were ready to stand on your feet.

"No, we're done", – Dean took her cane and walked away, and you leaned against the wall and tried to catch your breath.

After practice, you left unannounced for Mary's; you needed to vent to your friend. When you walked into her room, tears began to come to your eyes. "God, Sarah, what happened?", – you collapsed on her bed and began to tell her how you felt and how you were going crazy around that woman. "Honey, you should come clean".

"I certainly understand that you're crazy, but not that crazy", – you looked at your friend with a puzzled face.

"Hey! I'm not done. It's not like she's pushing you away, it's worth a try, and if it's not mutual, just cut all ties with her. Especially since you'll be moving into another room soon, and if not, I can take you in for a while", – you thought about it with tears in your eyes and finally agreed, even though the whole world would collapse if you refused. It remained to think of a clear plan on how to do it.

After talking to Mary, you went back to yourself. "Why didn't you warn me?".

"Why do I have to do that every time I just go out to see my friend?".

"Because you don't actually live alone! What if I go somewhere? You'll just sit and wait by the door!".

"I won't! I'll just go to Mary's!", – you walked further into the room.

"And if she's busy, are you even thinking with your head?" the girl rolled her eyes and sat down on the couch with anger. "I'll get dinner and you don't go anywhere!".

"I'm not eating".

"Oh, you will, yes you will!", – Lesso left slamming the door, and you thumped your hands hard on the couch and shouted.

These two are made for each other.

When Lesso returned, you locked yourself in the bathroom and refused to come out. "I know you didn't have dinner last night, you didn't have breakfast today, so I'm going to kick that door down and you're going to eat your lunch!".

"Give me a break! What are you running after me like a baby, I'm not a baby anymore!", – you liked her, but not when it came to food.

"Yeah?! And you wouldn't know it from your behavior, you're acting like a real, stubborn child!", – the Dean yanked the doorknob again, but it wouldn't open.

"Don't even try it!", – the woman stepped away from the door and you thought she had given up, but no such luck. You heard the key turn in the door, it was too late to run. Lesso went into the bathroom and closed the door from the inside, pinning you against it. She grabbed both your wrists and looked into your eyes. The girl seemed to stop breathing.

"Sarah! Please, let's be adults, stop acting like a child!", – the woman leaned closer to you with each word. "I understand that this is hard for you! But understand, one plate of fruit won't make you gain ten pounds, you have a beautiful figure!", – she was so close that you could feel her breath on your lips. "For me, okay?", – you were red as a tomato and couldn't say a word. She knew your weak points.

The woman took a step back, and you almost fell over, for all the while she was holding you tightly by the wrists. Lesso sat on the edge of the bathtub and looked at you, while you slowly came to your senses and realized what had happened.

When you both calmed down, you both sat down to eat in silence. The Dean didn't make you eat everything, so you ate half of it and then just sat there thinking. Maybe you're not admitting your feelings for nothing after all. Maybe they are already mutual. There was a sea of questions and so few answers.

But the weekend came to an end and a new school week began. There was one girl from your class in the contest, and about six from the whole school, which was stressful, because the competition was strong. As you walked down the halls, everyone looked in your direction and started whispering. Rumors about you living with the Dean spread all over the school. People threw things at you a lot and made jokes about it. Especially Will, he would try to trip you up or casually push you in the shoulder so that you would fall down. No one but Mary would talk to you, but you didn't need to, because you didn't have the time or energy to talk to anyone else.

Sitting in Lesso's class, you wrote a test. It wasn't hard, so you got through it in 20 minutes and just looked at the woman who was sitting at her desk, writing something in her journal. Lesso raised her head and looked in your direction, and you immediately turned away, pretending not to stare at the Dean.

"Sarah, if you've already written everything, you can turn in your paper", – you put your paper on the woman's desk and the woman proceeded to check it. From the look on her face, the paper was well written.

When the lesson was over, you were asked to stay. "You have a very well-written paper, I'm thinking about you becoming a teacher next year".

"Excuse me? I'm not going to graduate, am I?".

"You don't have to if you want to stay here", – the girl wanted to stay here, to stay close to Lesso, she had nothing else but this school.

"I'll think about it".

"Great, on my recommendation and Dovi's recommendation, you'll be taken right away", – Lesso patted you on the shoulder, and then you left the classroom. The girl decided to think about it after the competition was over, when she confessed her feelings.

The rest of the week you made a plan, and you were excited about what awaited you at the end of the week.

***

There were two days left before the pageant, and you and Mary had to choose what you were going to wear. After much persuasion, Lesso finally allowed Mary to come to you. And so, you scattered all your clothes around the hall, making a terrible mess. But you managed to dig out a black dress that was quite long and translucent, and decided that you would go in high heels.

"That's chic", – Mary bellowed and slapped you on the shoulder, she kept waiting for you to confess your feelings to Lesso. "If after that, she doesn't kiss you, I'll go crazy!".

"And may I ask who you're talking about?", – the girls flinched in surprise, and Sarah got a couple of gray hairs. "What a terrible mess! Clean it all up quickly!", – the girls fought back and cleaned it all up. Next Sarah went off to Mary's to help her with her outfit.

Back at Lesso's, you were in such a good mood, but suddenly someone throws you painfully against the wall. With a thud you fall to the floor. "Honey, what on earth are you doing..".

"Will? Damn, what the hell are you doing?", – you didn't get up before the guy stepped on your shoulder.

"Sarochka, honey, let's go back to the way things were, I'm not going to hurt you..", – you pushed his foot away and stood up.

"What are you talking about!", – you turned around and just walked toward the room. He started sending different spells at your back, but you fought it all off, and a few of his attacks flew back at him.

Walking into the room, you exhaled. "Do you want to rehearse the dance?",– Lesso stood by the door, leaning against the wall.

"So late?".

"Hmm, is it?", – the woman pulled you to her waist and you slowly began to repeat your dance in a room that was lit only by the fire from the fireplace. You weren't trying to do everything perfectly, you were just enjoying the moment, though you didn't know what was on the woman's mind, but the woman was smiling, and that was very rare. At the end of the dance, you didn't jump up and down as the woman picked you up herself, and you wrapped your arms around her neck in surprise. As she lowered you to your feet, Dean rubbed your hair and walked away to hers. Is that all?

There was no class in the morning, because it was the weekend, and there was already a competition tomorrow, so you rehearsed the dance from the morning, practicing every element, and the same thing in the evening. You didn't sleep well at night, tomorrow your fate will be decided, it was frightening. What if the feelings are not mutual and you will get your heart broken. Even though your friend assured you otherwise, you were worried and several times you even lost contact with the world, sinking deep into yourself.

***

That very day came, Mary tried to support you, but it frankly sucked. "Well, nothing's going to change anyway, so don't get all mopey!".

"It's not going to change?! My whole fate depends on it..I won't survive rejection!".

"Hey, hey! We're actually strong and independent girls, you'll find another one, it's not hard for you to do!", – but it didn't help. The whole day was like a fog, and by late afternoon everyone was getting ready for the contest, you were no exception.

After changing into a dress, you put on your lace-up, high-heeled shoes and waited for Lesso, but she told you to go without her, because her escort was not necessary. You met Mary and with a wolf escort, you left for that school.

Once in the hall, the lights were dimmed, it was dark enough. The decorations were in moderation so that the Nevers would be comfortable in the hall. As you walked through the hall, you saw Dovey in a gorgeous burgundy dress. You waved to her, and she waved back and winked.

It had been an hour since you had entered the auditorium, but you hadn't seen Lesso, the speeches had already begun, and your heart was racing with excitement, you didn't want to be alone. Mary stroked your shoulder, though it was not typical of her, but she was afraid that you were about to faint, and that was not to be. Your hands were shaking, you were performing last, but there were literally two dances left to go. Suddenly, you feel hands on your shoulders. The girl turns around and sees Lady Lesso in front of her!

"I've been sweating ten sweats! I almost fainted, why are you late?!", – the Dean puts her finger to your lips.

"Shh, we're going out soon", – she was wearing a purple lace top with a sheer black cape on top, hanging down to her waist. The pants were black and oversized, you'd think it was a skirt, but no. She was also wearing high heels.

It was your turn. You stood a meter away from each other, and as soon as the music began to play, you abruptly approached each other.

Oh ma douce souffrance.

Once again, as we approach each other, Lesso takes you by the waist with both hands, lifting you into the air. After a few seconds, he lowers you so that you move closer to her and your hands slide into her arms.

Et dans le bruit, je cours et j'ai peur.
Est-ce mon tour?

Your feet walked to the same rhythm. Giving all of herself, Sarah put her soul into this dance, and would have sold her to the devil to feel these hands, this music and dance. Another difficult element, and you look into the eyes of Lesso, who took a few turns, circling around you.

Sans toi ma vie n'est qu'un décor qui brille, vide de sens.

The music coming to an end, you remembered your plan, Mary stood nearby and was ready too. One last element, and Lesso grabs you under the hips, and you lean into her face.

Et je m'envole, vole, vole, vole, vole, vole.

Suddenly, smoke enveloped around you, and you found yourself in the room in front of the fireplace. Lesso wouldn't let you go, and you weren't about to let her go. Leaning even lower, you froze within an inch of the woman's lips. She took the initiative and dug greedily into your lips. Your legs pressed harder into Dean's body. Lesso squeezed your hips and you mumbled into the kiss. The woman toppled you onto the couch, but took her time with the rest.

"God, are you serious..?".

"I'm still your Dean", – the woman smiled predatorily and leaned into your face, but she wasn't going to kiss you so soon, so you grabbed the back of her head, pulled her to you, and kissed her. Her hands finally buried themselves in that hair, nothing softer and fluffier the girl had ever felt. Lesso's hands slid to your arms and she pressed them against the couch. Breaking away from her lips, she whispered. "Baby, you're sixteen years old..", – and she pulled away from you.

"What?! God, don't tell me that's a nuisance!".

"A handicap, you're only 17 in two months, that's when I'll think about it".

"Two months! Lady Lesso!".

"That's what you should call me", – she left a brief kiss on your lips and went into the shower.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

26.2K 1.9K 47
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
47K 2.7K 65
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...
86K 3.3K 7
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"
27.2K 1.2K 34
Rihanna is a high school girl about to graduate when she meet the don will they live happily or will they argue all the time.........