The Day You Broke my Heart(ON...

By LeXiNk12

An 18 year old girl is experiencing her first break up and wants to get some revenge before she moves. But so... More

The day you broke my heart and more!
What he had to tell me
He loves me he
Make up or Brake up
Home at last
Why me?
Moving day
The Garden
Moving Day
Fun time
What he really is!!
No Wayy!!!
Why???
The Next Day!!!
What War??
His Girlfriend!!
I've Found You
Revenge Is Sweet
A Killer Sleepover

It's that day

113 3 0
By LeXiNk12

I walk into school this morning sulking and looking all gloomy. People stare at me as I make my way down the hall but I mean who cares what people think in this messed up world. I don't catch up with Sam until last period and lunch but I think I'll wait until after lunch so we can at least enjoy that. For right now I can talk to Lexi because we have the same math class. I go over to her locker and find her applying more makeup to her already beautiful face. No offense but she looks like a clown. " Hi Lyndsay what's up you don't look like the happiest person on earth like usual" she replies as perky as always. " I'm not in the old for your humor" I gloomily said. " Well someone got up on the wrong side of the bed" she joked again. " Lexi!!" I yelled. " Fine fine I'll stop what's up". " Well here's the thing I'm kinda moving" I said still trying to believe the fact I hade enough courage to say it. " What do you mean your moving!!" she said unperkily. " Well my parents got a divorce and my mom is moving to Mordel and I have to come with her since she won't live with my dad anymore" I said. " How do you think Sam will take it" she said. " I don't know we will see at the end of the day" I said as the bell for our first class rang. The day went by pretty fast as well as lunch and it was time to break the news. " Sam I'm moving because parents got a divorce and my mom decided to move to Mordel and I will be coming with her" I said sadly. He looked at me in shock and sadness. " I just told I love you and this is how you treat me well you know what we are done forever because today you broke my heart and I am fed up" he yelled at me and was out of sight in seconds. I was in tears and felt like I had nothing left I felt like dying in a corner.....

Well did u like the story or what plzzzzzz vote and comment!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.8M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...