Home at last

I finally arrive home after a dreadful day of learning. When I go in it's quiet to quiet. As I walk into the living room my parents ar sitting on the couch with a serious look on their faces. I can tell that something is wrong and this is probably were my fabulous day will end. They tell me to take a seat on the couch and I do. They start fighting about who should tell me. But I don't even know what they are going to tell me. So I yelled " Mom Dad stop what do you have to tell me and will you make it quick because I was hoping to hang out with Sam". That's when they break the news and my heart. "We are moving!!!" I said in surprise. "We are so sorry honey but your dad and I are also getting a divorce and I have found a new place to live" she said. " And in a two days you will be goin to a new school"she finished. " What how could you do this to me I will miss all my friends and most importantly m y boyfriend Sam". " Sweety we thought this over and starting Friday you will be in Mordels High School." "What kind of parents are you??" I screamed and left the room with tears in my eyes. I plopped myself on my bed and cried a river of tears. I can't leave Nerton High when I just told my boyfriend I was in love with him. What will I do?????????