The Cheated Good Son (Depress...

Par LittleClayishIce

Arata Atsuko, a 18 year old 2nd year highschool student was living a normal happy life, having a loving famil... Plus

Chapter 1: The Horrid Truth
Chapter 2: New Friend
Chapter 3: The Three's Worries
Chapter 4: The Break-Up
Chapter 5: Regret? Maybe
Chapter 6: Absolute Teasing And Too Much Teasing
Chapter 7: Motivations
Chapter 8: A Body's Natural Reaction
Chapter 9: Letting Anger Out
Chapter 10: The Nostalgic Past
Chapter 11: Anger Limits
Chapter 12: LET THE RAGE OUT!!!
Chapter 13: 2 Fights, 2 Knockouts
Chapter 14: I Hate You
Chapter 16: Kidnapping
Chapter 17: Training
Chapter 18: Training Pt2
Chapter 19: The Crazy Flasher
Chapter 20: All Out War
Chapter 21: All Out War (2)
Chapter 22: Winning Team
Chapter 23: Back to Normal...and to School
Chapter 24: School Drama
Chapter 25: Problems In School
Chapter 26: Back To School Problems
Chapter 27: Back To School Problems Pt.2

Chapter 15: Advances

8.1K 165 84
Par LittleClayishIce

" ":Talking
' ':Thoughts
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Arata's pov:

Yesterday...was quite something. I finally told Reiko what I felt about her in this whole situation she, Nana and Rei created. Making my own home uncomfortable for me, with the only person helping me go through my days in my home is my little sister, Sachiko.

I'm currently in my room, laying down on my futon as I search through my phone for any possible apartments I could stay in for a while.

Arata:'Even after last night, I still can't find a good apartment to stay at.' I thought of my disappointment.

After finding out that Reiko and Nana were neglecting Sachiko and were having fun with Toru everytime, I decided to find a place to move in and be away from them. Maybe even stay with Sachiko and pick her up after school.

I continue to scroll down a list of nearby apartments that was also nearest to my highschool as I plan to just stay there and probably get a part-time job to make ends meet. I am a growing adult after all.

But my browsing was interrupted by a knock on the door as Reiko's voice could be heard from the other side.

Reiko:"Otouto....it's time for breakfast." She called for me.

I didn't bother to answer her calls for me as I stood up and just went to my door. I open it to reveal Reiko, looking down in shame as I just past by her, not even batting an eye towards her and started walking towards the dining room.

Arata:"..." I stayed quiet as I walk pass her.

Reiko:"...*Sigh* I'll catch up then." She said to me as I go down stairs.

Reiko's pov:

Ever since our agreement at the night when he confronted me and mother, his been cold towards me and mom. He doesn't talk to us unless it's for Sachiko's sake or if it's necessary.

Frankly, it hurts me inside to know that I did this to my dear otouto. I beat myself up for it and I try to be better. But what I did can't be redeemed and I'm sure he'll never forgive me...unless I do it.

Reiko:"Don't worry, Otouto. Onee-chan will make this right." I said to myself.

I was one floor away from Arata as I try to open the door to his room. To my surprise, it was locked as I turn the know violently to try and open it.

Reiko:'It's lock...figures.' I thought in my head.

Arata doesn't trust us anymore. And I'll definitely change that! I'll do everything to gain Arata's trust again...even kill someone for it. I've been a bad Onee-chan and I deserve the choke he gave me that nigh. I have to make it up to him.

Reiko:"Just you wait, Otouto. The words Onee-chan will come out of your mouth again." I said to myself.

WITH ARATA

Arata's pov:

I don't want to talk to Reiko. Infact, the only person I can talk to in this house is only Sachiko. If only an apartment was available.

I got downstairs to eat my breakfast as I hear Sachiko humming inside the dining room. Hearing the only person that was the only one I consider to be my only family that is related to me by blood, it made me smile.

I enter into the dining room to see Sachiko sitting down and swinging her 2 little legs back and forth as she hums a song.

Sachiko:"Hmm~ Hmm~ Hm- Onii-chan! Sit down next to me!" She requested with a smile.

Seriously. How could I be so lucky to have a little sister this cute...Oh well, I can't disobey her so I sat down to the chair next to her.

Arata:"Good morning, Sachiko. Hope you slept well last night." I said as I pat her head.

Sachiko:"Hehehe~ I did! I had a dream about a castle and-and-and I was the princess and you were still my Onii-chan prince!" She informed me of her little dream.

Arata:"Is that so? I'm sure you were a good little princess like you are right now." I complimented her.

Sachiko:"Aaah! I will, Onii-chan!" She said happily.

She suddenly stands on top of her chair and jumps towards me. Seeing this, I panic and catch while almost falling off with my sit along with her, but I managed to balance it as she wraps her hands around me and hug me as I hug her bag.

Sachiko:"I love you, Onii-chan!" She said to me.

Hearing this made me smile. As my right hand let's go while my left hand hugs her tight as I pat her head with my right hand.

Arata:"...I love you too, Sachiko." I replied.

With that, she let's go of me as I carry her and put her back onto her sit as she smiles happily with our morning hug.

Arata:"I love you, Sachiko but please don't do stuff like that. You'll give me a heart attack." I warned her as she giggles.

Sachiko:"Hehehe~ Sorry Onii-chan. Won't happen again!" She replied.

Arata:"That it! Follow your Onii-chan like a good princess little sister." I said as I pat her head.

As me and Sachiko were enjoying our little alone time. Nana comes in the dining room as she held onto a plate of our breakfast as she enters the dining room.

Nana:"Arata! Good morning!" She said to me in a happy tone.

I don't like her one bit. I don't even want to talk to her, but since Sachiko is here...I kinda have to. I don't want to worry Sachiko about these things. She's too young.

Arata:"Ye-yeah. Good morning." I greeted her reluctantly.

And so, she places the plate down as I see the food that she cooked for all of us. It was a plate of roasted chicken as she places plates of rice on the table.

Nana:"I hope you two enjoy breakfast." She hoped.

...If only none of my problems happened, I would have been happy to eat this...but I'm not happy. I'm mad to say the least. Unlike Reiko, Nana always tries to cling to me, as if nothing had happened between the two of us.

She tries to take back what she did and tries to fix our relationship...that's impossible. Our relationship is beyond fixing. She just needs to accept it.

With that in mind, I took my fork and grabbed myself a slice of chicken as I put it on my plate, cut it and began eating. This was the start of my awkward life with my hate relationship with my sister and mother...No, Reiko and Nana.

WITH JERRY

Jerry's pov:

I was currently at my house as I sat down along with Jake as we take tea together while discussing important matters.

Jake:"I don't get it, Jerry. You wish to make the son of THE Mamuro Atsuko, to be you're successor?" He asked me for confirmation as I take a sip from my tea.

Jerry:"Yes. Although, I hate to make the poor boy be included in these affairs in gangs. He has a brighter future...but-"

Jake:"Him being the son of THE Mamuro has already got him in the gang affairs." He explained for me.

Jerry:"Exactly. Being the son of a 1st generation king already makes you a prime target by most gangs around. Especially when it's someone like Mamuro." I added.

I didn't want the kid to be sucked in the world of gangs and illegal business, but I'm afraid his already in it. Mamuro was someone who was hated by every gangs around the area. Even the one's districts.

It will be of no surprise that when they hear of Mamuro's son, having the potential to be strong, they will most likely target him and his family. But if he were to become Def Mech's head, not only will his family be safe, but also have men under him for protection.

Honestly, if I could only bring him under my wing and offer protection, then I would. But Def Mech is getting low on numbers and my members have been joining other groups for their own greed for money and more, instead of defending the streets that we made the code as.

Jerry:"Our numbers now are around 150, excluding me, you, and our top 5 executives. This is nothing compared to our 500 then men. The only one's sticking around are the people who all cares deeply for the people here and I respect them for that." I informed Jake.

Jake:"Yes sir, but I believe making that kid your successor has more than one reason, correct?" He asked me as I nod.

Jerry:"Yup. Even if he weren't born with his father's innate talent in fighting. Just having him being the head will attract more men. Men that have ambitions to become number 1. And to hear that they will have the opportunity to see what Mamuro was like through his predecessor, then more people will join Def Mech." I explained.

Jake:"Using the kid as bait as well huh? Isn't that a bit...evil?" He asked my motives.

Jerry:"Yes, but I can't think of any more solutions. I don't want to rush the kid. So, I plan on giving him the news when his ready. When his as strong as his father. Either way, there's one more thing we need to take care of." I informed Jake as he was confused.

Jake:"What may that be?" He asked me.

Jerry:"...The Warriors."

WITH ARATA

Arata's pov:

I'm now currently outside after my breakfast with Sachiko and the other people in the house. Me and her decided to take a walk together and maybe buy a few stuff.

Me and Sachiko walked through the bustling sidewalk of the city as she held onto my hand and me holding onto her's while she fling her stick aroun like a sword.

Sachiko:"Onii-chan, look! I'm princess who can fight!" She said happily as I smile.

Arata:"Hahaha. I'm sure you're one strong princess too." I said to her as she smiles.

Sachiko:"Hehehe! This time, I'll protect you!" She said with determination.

I couldn't help but be happy for Sachiko and be sad at the same time. I'm happy to see her so oblivious and happy all this time, but will have to know what happened between me, Nana and Reiko soon. She even knows about Toru.

But for now, I put that thought aside as we continue to walk through the sidewalk. As she enjoys her little cosplay.

Arata:"...Say Sachiko. Do you like to eat anything?" I asked her.

Sachiko:"Umm...maybe a donut, why?" She asked.

Arata:"Well, there's a donut shop nearby. How about we take a break and get some?" I recommended.

As soon as I said that, she jumped up in down as she got excited and jumped onto my back, making me catch her and give her a piggyback ride.

Sachiko:"Yay! Let's go, Onii-chan!" She said excitedly.

Arata:"Yeah...let's go." I said, agreeing.

And so, I walked Sachiko on my back towards the donut shop as we arrived after just a few minutes of walking as I enter the shop and drop her onto the shop's floor as she stood on the ground and runs towards the cashier.

No Pov:

As Arata and Sachiko were enjoying their time together. Someone was seemingly following the two siblings as they wore a leather jacket as he had white hair and yellow eyes as he smokes a cigarette and had shades on.

???:"...So...this is that man's...I'm done here for now. I've already done what I cam for." He said as he begun to walk away from the donut shop's window.

As he walked away from the donut shop. He took out a phone from his pocket as he dials up a number and put's it near his ear as it began to ring.

*RING*

*RING*

*RING*

????:"Hello? Is Mamuro's son real?" Someone asked through the phone.

???:"Yep! That old man's son has a little sister too. Look's like we have...options too, boss." The man answered.

????:"Great job, Number 3. Come back and inform me more of the situation." The man said through the phone.

No. 3?:"...Hey, remember our deal. If I do thi-"

????:"You don't have to worry about anything, No. 3. If the job is done. Then I will uphold my end of the deal. Now, I have one last mission for you." He informed No. 3.

No. 3?:"What is it this time?" He asked.

????:"...Recruit Mamuro's son. Do anything you have to do to achieve it...even use his little sister against him." He suggested.

No. 3?:"....Tch! You make me sick." He said as he hangs up the phone.

And so, he puts his phone back into his pocket as places both of his hands inside his jacket's pockets as he left Arata and Sachiko alone...for now.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TO BE CONTINUED.

So, hello everybody! I'm currently feeling better and my health has also been better so. I decided to update this book today. So, hope you enjoyed this chapter and stay tuned to chapter 16.

CHOW! CIAO!

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

438K 11.4K 62
❝spencer, all this week you've been holding my hands. what about your germ thing?❞ ❝you were more important.❞ hazel finley is a liar. but she's a da...
415K 25K 84
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
475K 14.5K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
412K 19.7K 81
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...