TEJRAN'S LITTLE MAGIC ❤

By santhiyasuresh

A Fairytale Love story which made everyone in the world believe in love, which made few envy them for the lov... More

1.Miracle inside us :)
2. Family ki kushi :)
3. When will the baby come?
4. Sunny, wake up u idiot..
5. My Rose, this is for you :)
6. Will you be my star for the next 7 lives?
7- choose one, chocolate or me?
8. I have my personal Teddy
9. Hug kiya ya masti?
10. Pyaar ko chupa nahi sakta
11. Happy Valentine's My World
12- Don't u dare speak a word
13- Bachi nahi hu, Maa banewale hu :)
14- Jaan ho tum meri teju
15. Time to surprise her
16. Cutie Teju with cute belly
Note about comments
17. They are not worth of it Sunny
18 - His care, Her fear
19. Meri cutie choti hai
20. She is not ur daughter
21. Teri hasi, meri khushi
22. Best Mother and Father
23. Laddoo's Pre baby shower
24. Omi and Nik in trouble
25.Uski Dhadkan mei hai sukoon
26. Hum hai uski parents
27. Sunny ka hosh udgaya
28. She is papa's princess
29. Kaise batau tujhe
30. My biggest possesion
31. Ye raatein ye mausam
32. Life is not a race
33. He is always your son
35. Tujhme Rab dhikta hai
36. The best gift ever
37. Muskurane ki wajah tum ho
38. My lucky charm, Teju.
39. Little magic arrival
40. Hello, cutie choti ❤
41. Tujhse upar koye nahi❤
42. Welcome to Chola Ceremony
43. 1 month of Aashu
44. A glimpse of aashu's milestones
45. Annaprasana ceremony
46. In my arms, tonight 😌
47 - Court's decision on Tara
48. Sitaron ki mehfil
49. Yeh dooriyan
50- Meri duniya tu hi re
51 - Aashvi turns 1 ❤🥺
52. Mumma laddoo on duty
53. Laddoo in dilemma
54. Baby's first lohri
55. Aashu's mumma at work
56. You know I hate....
57. Contract with Baby AASHU
58. Aashvi and her Papa
59. I m sorry Sunny
60.First day at school
61. Rowdy baby Aashvi
62. Game day 🤝 Tejran
63. Aashvi is hurt
64. y not second baby?
65. you don't love me anymore
66. Our content life
67. Tejaaa...calm down
68. Love or infatuation
69. Aashvi kidnapped?
Epilogue
New Story - TAAQAT - E - ISHQ

34. Veer and Tara ka Tashan

2.6K 381 147
By santhiyasuresh

A week passed, karan was waiting impatiently tapping his foot. His eyes shined and lips curved into a big smile when he heard the announcement, he walked further and soon engulfed by a cute little boy.

(Imagine veer as 12 year Kid )

Karan " hayeee mera champ "

He kissed his whole face and veer giggled " mamu mei girl nahi hu.. Itni kisses.. Big boy I am "

Karan " you will be my baby always "

He hugged his poonam di who was smiling with tears " I m so happy that you all came "

Poonam di kissed his forehead " I m also happy to be here. How will I miss this big event of our lives.. "

He nodded and hugged jiju.

Jij " itna bada hogaya tu.. Ab Papa banewala hai "

Karan smiled and nodded. He hugged arjun and bharat who was smiling widely at him.

Arjun and bharat " congratulations mammuuuuu "

They shouted getting weird looks from others in airport, poonam di smacked their head and they whined looking at Karan.

No matter how much they grew up, how big doctors they become but they will always be his little ones.

Karan to Bharat " Aur tere lovepreet kahan hai...y she didn't come, I m not talking to her"

Bharat blushed and said " she had some exams bhai, she said she will come to see baby soon. "

Poonam di interrupted their session and they all head to home. Veer was so excited to see his mami..

The house was being decorated for the big day ahead. Veer ran to his mami who was sitting with mehendi artist around. He was about to hug her when a cute little hand stopped him, he frowned and looked down to see a little girl standing infront of him.

Veer " who are you little one "

Tara flipped her hairs back " Tara, my name is tara "

Teju " veerrrr... Bachuuu "

Veer then noticed that her hands were busy and he would have messed up her mehendi, he looked at the little chua and fake glared at her. Tara give her toothy grin to him and he turned to other side smiling. He side hugged his mami and teju kissed his forehead.

Karan " loo yaha hai... He literally flied here teju.."

Teju giggled and she looked at Karan back, she saw everyone standing and she shouted for poonam di.

Teju " di, jiju, I m so happy. My dho anmol raton come here "

Everyone came towards her and hugged her, she got emotional seeing all of them.

Teja " I missed you all so much "

Jij " we missed you too doll... Now no crying "

He wiped her tears which was flowing by now and she hugged him sideways.

Tara " uffooo sab mere Aunty ko ruladiya.. Come on yaar... Aur teju aunty, don't cry, my cutie choti will also cry then "

Karan picked her up " yes baby, u r right. Come on teju, listen to her and all smiles from now, okay "

They all nodded and one person was looking at Tara , he was wondering who is She.

Karan " di jij aap sab rest karo.. U must be tired "

They all nodded and moved to their room, veer intentionally bumped into Tara and walked away smiling, she glared at him " khadoos "

It was lunch time and karan feed teju and tara, she was eating and telling him how spend the week with her dadi and dadu.

Tara " aur phir meine usko ek punch mara, how dare he pull my hairs "

She said like a brave girl and Karan smiled widely at her " thats my baby girl "

Teju " oh hello, Miss Tara you can't go hit anyone like that.. You have to say to elders and we will handle it "

Karan taunted teju " haan aur voh bhag jayega "

Tara giggled and give hi-fi to karan making teju pout at them.

Tara "awlleeee mera laddoo " , she pecked teju cheeks.

She said just like karan and both looked at her wide eyed and then blushed.

Veer came from behind " oye little chua, what r u doing here "

He pushed her little and sat beside her. She rolled her eyes at him and he looked at her surprised.

Tara pov "Who is this guy, annoying me always "

Veer pov " little rat, that she is for sure .. Always behind mamu and mami, cute toh hai but who is she? "

They both were glaring at each other and Karan was surprised to see that tashan.

Karan " hold on hold on babies, stop this glaring session now "

Teju " Tara bby, this is veer, the youngest of kundrra family, our champ and veer, this is Tara, God's gift to us and she is an angel.

Tara's eyes welled up listening her. Her own mother doesn't recognize her as her daughter and this family is celebrating her like theirs.

Karan picked her up and she snuggled to him, she was hiding her face, teju and karan knows she was crying, teju panicked seeing her tears and Karan smiled blinking his eyes.

He walked to and forth with her in his arm's ,veer was confused.

Veer pov " y is she crying now "

He looked at teju , he is concerned and that was evident on his face, teju ruffled his hairs and nodded no indicating nothing.

Karan " baby, u r scaring us, stop crying. Don't think much bacha, see you r scaring veer also. "

Tara raised her head and looked at veer who was concerned, she wiped her tears and he signalled her to smile. He don't want to know the reason, he just want to see her smile. She smiled widely and that reflected in everyone's face there.

Veer " thank God, you look like Anabelle when u cry, haste huye u look like a girl "

She was confused and looked at Karan " who is Anabelle uncle "

Karan stiffled his laugh and whispered in her ears " it's a ghost doll "

She glared at him and asked Karan to drop down, standing in front of him with her arms on her hips " You look like that, not me.. Bade aaya "

She turned her face and veer pulled her hairs and ran away.

Tara " Uncle I hate him "

She whined and karan winked at teju and replied to Tara " you don't.. "

He walked away and teju looked at him amused " Is he serious.. Stupid "

She smiled and held tara closer kissing her cheeks...

.....................................................................

The same evening, teju was crying and everyone around are worried.

Teju " They don't care about me, how can they do this to me. If they can't come, y they gave me false hope. I don't want any function without them"

Poonam " Doll, flight got cancelled due to turbulence, voh bhi kya karenge.. They will also miss their Doll function na.. Please don't cry. If u want we will beat them when they will come later. "

Teju " She said she would be here but she didn't came. All she said was lie. I m not talking to her... And I won't even look at his face.. Both are cheaters.. "

Karan " jaan stop crying.. Please "

She hugged him and they heard the door bell rang, arjun opened the door and he was surprised to see his meenu maasi and pra there. He hugged them widely and they signalled him to be quiet. Arjun was scared now, teju was crying and if they come to know they pranked everyone, both are so done.

They walked inside and karan was shocked to see him. Everyone glared at them. Karan pulled away from teju.

Karan " Jaan see there, look who came to meet my jaan "

She looked ahead and her eyes bulge out. She rubbed her eyes and again look at them, pra walked to her and about to hug her, when she slapped him lightly making him whine.

Pra " yaarr tejuu "

Teju opened her mouth widely " tu sachmei hai "

He hugged her tightly and she slapped him, wriggling in his arms but gave in and hugged him tightly. She was sobbing.

Pra " I m sorry. I m really sorry. Nahi karna tha aise, it's meenu di plan. I m really sorry, we didn't mean to hurt you.. "

She nodded and looked at sideways, meenu di was already standing with her fingers holding her ears.

Teja " I m not talking to you "

Meenu " I came here for you and you won't talk to me.. Sorry na baby.. I thought to surprise you, mujhe pata nahi tha my teju baby is a cry baby now "

Teju " cry baby nahi hu mei "

She wiped her tears and pouted at Papa for support.

Papa " my doll is not cry baby "

She smiled at him and everyone giggled. She hugged meenu " I thought you will miss this function "

Meenu " never ever.. Bua will never miss anything related to her princess"

Teju " madhu kab ayegi "

Karan " she will be here early morning "

She nodded and everyone started talking about the next day. Teju was very happy being surrounded by entire family, her side and his side.

They all settled in the living room, karan was playing with Tara, he was trying to feed her, she keeps running and he was following her.

Meenu " is she the girl you told me "

Teju nodded and poonam di gave a sad smile.

Arjun " what's with her mami "

Teju said the whole story about Tara and the boys doesn't know how to react. They never knew this little bundle of joy is going through such thing. From the time they came here, she was keeping the house lively and there is a dark life of her as well.

Tara stopped running suddenly and looked down from the glass shield of the balcony, she froze looking at the person, it was her mother with her boyfriend. Karan walked to her and followed her vision, he sighed. He picked her up and she snuggled to him..

Karan " Upset? "

Tara " she won't take me from you right "

Karan " no one can..its a promise "

He swayed her in his arms and she slept. He walked back to their room and made her sleep on bed, walked back to living room.

Teja " kya hua "

Karan " her mother. She saw her mother... She asked will she take her from us "

Teja " kabhi nahi.. I won't let her go away from us "

He nodded and kissed her forehead. Everyone smiled looking at their love for tara.

Veer pov " Little chua have gone through so much. No wonder mami and mamu love her so much, she is lovely "

He signalled teju to look at veer who was smiling, her eyes widen and she smacked karan knowing what he meant, she whispered " bache hai sunny.. Chup "

Karan laughed and said just kidding. It was sleep time, he saw veer standing in the balcony, he moved to him.

Karan " so champ, what r u thinking "

Veer " nothing mamu, just like that , I m not sleepy "

Karan " hmm what you think about tara "

Veer " what about her, she is a kid mamu. I know I was teasing her a bit, but I don't know she went through so much. Mei dosti Karna chahta hu mamu usse.. I know she means a lot to you, I won't hurt her "

Karan " oyee oyee kab itnaa bada hua tu.. I m glad you understood, I can see the shine in your eyes, trust me, in this age you may easily get attracted to the opposite gender but don't divert your path in that. She is so small for all these, You can be friend with her for sure, I m not restricting that... But "

Veer " mamu, I may have born and brought up in US, but I m born to a Indian couple who teach me all good and bad. She is cute mamu, I adore her. That's it.. Don't think ahead bcoz I ain't "

Karan smiled " I m proud of you bacha "

Veer " Waise mamu, will you grant me to date her once she grow up.. " he winked and Karan acted like removing his shows making veer scared and ran to his room.

Karan pov " I never knew he turn a big boy now. I wanted to explain things to him but he himself understood everything. Nowadays kids goes up in a different path, they learn many things from social media, they see things which they shouldn't, they do things which was not for them to do, we can accuse them easily but the fault is within ourselves. It's normal for any boy to get attract to a girl. Its a normal pschyology of human, what we fail to do is, we failed to teach them what's meant to be for them at which age , what they can do and what they can't, which is good and which is bad. Veer is outspoken, so he shared his thought but some other kids don't, it's our responsibility to sit and make them share. Be strict but don't be a scary parent that your kid can't share their thoughts with you, it's a big lesson to be learn from this incident."

Don't blow up and blame them for everything, no kid was born with that mentality, they r grown to be like that and if someone is to be blamed it's the surroundings and the parents.

Normalize boy and girl friendship, let them grow with each other, understand the friendship and please don't force them to do something. If you restrict them more , they do that thing as a rebel. I hope you understood my point. Tara and veer are just example to convey this message, no hard feelings, please. "

.....................................................................

Hiyaaa.. I hope you like this chapter.
Godhbarai celebration on the way...

Please share your views about this chapter.

One shot will be updated tomo for sure..

Thank you

Santhiya suresh

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 396 11
The story is about one girl who is rude and arrogant for the world but bubbly and childish for her bff and there is our hero who is extrovert and cut...
184K 6.6K 19
This Story includes of our two loves cuties Teju and Karan For more Peep inside 😉 Ps- I'm writing down for the first time hope so you'll like it an...
39.5K 3.8K 49
Read Prologue for proper description please! Disclaimer: This is not my original work. I'll be rewriting parts of a story, so it fits better to the...
59.4K 6.9K 49
Hello Beautiful People's ❤️ This is a Short & Simple Story About Arrange Marriage Full of Love,Hate, Misunderstandings & Secrets!!! To Know Everythin...