Sorcery | Loki x Fem!Reader

By Bubblehouse1

Y/n L/n is a sorceress living with the Avengers, bringing things like Saturday night potions games and endles... More

Part 1 | Raven-Haired Man
Part 2 | Bet
Part 3 | Potions
Part 4 | Liar
Part 5 | Kneel
Part 6 | My Dear
Part 7 | Crush
Part 8 | Helmet
Part 9 | Battle
Part 10 | Asking
Part 11 | She's Mine
Part 12 | Photos
Part 13 | The Scarlet Witch
Part 14 | Problems
Part 15 | Maniac
Part 16 | I Missed You
Part 17 | Girlfriend
Part 18 | Finally Yours
Part 19 | Sincere
Part 20 | Toothpick
Part 21 | Soulmates
Part 22 | Hello Sweetie
Part 23 | Asgard
Part 24 | Odin
Part 25 | Marriage
Part 26 | Family
Part 27 | I Love You
Part 28 | Tonight
Part 29 | Forever
Part 30 | Everyone Cries
Part 31 | The Lovesick Mortal
Part 32 | The Dress
Part 33 | With All My Heart
Part 34 | Slight Inconvenience
Part 35 | Down The Street
Part 36 | Kate Bishop
Part 37 | The Plan
Part 38 | If You Like It
Part 39 | Gone
Part 40 | Varients
Part 41 | Towards A Victory
Part 42 | Sentiment
Part 43 | Looking Mortal
Part 44 | Big Shiny Assberg
Part 45 | Flirt
Part 46 | The Other Elf
Part 47 | The Fight
Part 48 | Four Versions
Part 49 | The Multiverse
Part 50 | A Chance
Part 51 | Watch Your Back
Part 52 | The End
Part 53 | Nothing Lasts Forever
Part 54 | Life Goes On
Part 55 | Homophobe
Part 56 | Shocked
Part 57 | An Apple A Day
Part 58 | Basketball
Part 59 | Ceiling Beam
Part 60 | You'll Be Fine
Part 61 | Worried
Part 62 | Get It Together
Part 63 | Your Turn
Part 64 | Judgement
Part 65 | Welcome Back
Part 67 | The Dollar
Part 68 | Video Games
Part 69 | List
Part 70 | Frostbite
Part 71| The Announcement
Author's Note
Part 72 | Cravings
Part 73 | Shivering
Part 74 | Patriotism

Part 66 | The Nursery

5K 204 125
By Bubblehouse1

"Hey Wan, Nat, would you like to look after Idun for bit while Loki and I work on her nursery?" You asked hopefully.

The witch squealed happily, nodding eagerly as Nat carefully took her from your arms.

"I think I'll hold her for a bit until she calms down" Nat grinned, looking over at Wanda as she floated around the room in excitement.

"Good idea" Loki chuckled from beside you.

"Hey you three!" You called out to Pietro, Sam and Bucky, who were challenging each other a sword fight. "Don't touch or go near the baby while we're gone, got it?"

"But why?" Pietro whinged, flicking his sword against Bucky's metal arm. "We want to give her cuddles!"

"Hey! You scratched my arm!" Bucky snapped, poking the speedster in the stomach.

"What's the worst thing that could happen?" Sam questioned.

"Drop her off the balcony, drop her down the stairs, drop her in the toilet, drop her-"

"Okay we're not that bad" Bucky protested.

"Lose her in the tower, leave her on the other side of New York, get her kidnapped-"

"We get it" Sam grumbled.

"Don't go near her please" you said sternly. "If you don't I'll give you a dollar."

They all cheered excitedly, running out the door as you sighed in relief.

"Alright, now that's dealt with" you announced, taking Loki's hand and teleporting upstairs to the nursery.

"I sealed this room earlier so we can talk normally in here without my brother and Jane waking up" he said as you carefully closed the door.

"How are you always so organised?"

"It's a talent love" he smirked. "Now, any ideas?"

"Anything but a sad beige baby room" you replied with a grin, the God laughing.

"I agree. I know they want something Asgardian so when she's on Midgard it can feel a bit more like home" he mused, turning around slowly to look at the space. "I don't really know what children need though."

"Nor do I" you chuckled, conjuring a piece of paper. "So I left this piece of paper in the lounge and asked them all to write down some ideas."

"We'll definitely have to cut out some things then."

"Oh absolutely. First up, suggested by Tony, his only input by the way, is that the baby needs a bed."

"I never would of thought of that" Loki said sarcastically, rolling his eyes. "Stupid mortal. What have the others said?"

You quickly scanned through the list. "Honestly I think we should only listen to Wanda and Vision's suggestions. The rest of them are ridiculous, clearly showing how none of them have any idea what to do with children."

"What do they say?" Loki asked eagerly,  walking up behind you and leaning his head on your shoulder to read the list. "A pool?? A jungle gym?? I may not know much about children but that's just ridiculous."

"Ooh we should definitely put the mini-bar with alcohol in!"

"No darling."

"Boring" you pouted, the God kissing your temple as he chuckled. "Now, let's get going."

------------------------------------------------------

"We're so good at this!" you grinned triumphantly, looking around at the nursery. "Let's ditch the team and become room decorators."

"I'd rather die."

"You've already done that" you smirked. "Multiple times."

"And I'd do it again" he shrugged smugly.

"Nope, I'd rip your sorry ass back from the dead. You can't get me rid of me now bitch."

"I'm jesting love" he smiled, kissing you softly. "I wouldn't leave you here. I couldn't live without you anyway."

"Good, because you don't have a choice."

There was a loud knock on the door before it opened, Thor stepping inside with a huge grin.

"Wow!" he gasped, spinning around to look at everything as he beamed at the two of you. "It's beautiful!! Jane will love it!"

"We're pretty talented" you shrugged, leaning against Loki as his arms slid around your waist. "Anything you want changed, added in?"

"No I love it!" he answered excitedly, wrapping the two of you in a tight hug. "Thank you!!"

"You're- welcome" you wheezed, patting his shoulder as Loki carefully extracted the two of you from his crushing grasp. "Glad you like it."

"You must remember that you're much stronger than us physically brother" Loki reminded him, checking you were okay. "You do have quite the firm grip."

"Sorry" he said quickly, frowning.

"It's okay Thunder Man" you smiled, patting his shoulder. "We can teach you how to hug in a less crushing way later."

Jane stepped through the door a moment later, her face lighting up with a smile as she glanced around the newly renovated room. "It's beautiful! You two did an incredible job!"

"No more hugs!" you said quickly, holding your hands up defensively. "I think I have may have broken a rib."

Thor gasped as Loki rolled his eyes, turning you carefully around to face him. "Calm down brother, she'll be fine. And darling you need to start telling me when you get injured."

"I'm okay big guy" you chuckled, grimacing slightly at the movement. "Your greasy brother knows how to heal shit."

"Hey! I'm not greasy!"

"Don't lie to yourself Lokes."

"Do you want me to heal you or not?" He questioned.

"No! I can do it myself" you insisted.

"Go on then" he challenged with a smirk, folding his arms.

You put a hand on your ribs, green magic seeping into your skin as the others watched hopefully.

Jane and Thor winced as there was a loud crack, looking over at Loki in panic.

"Fuck" you groaned, pulling your hand away as Loki sighed, trying not to laugh.

"Come on darling" he grinned, wrapping an arm carefully around your waist. "Enjoy the room you two, I need to go fix my very intelligent wife's multiple broken ribs."

He teleported the two of you up to your shared room, leading to sit on the bed.

"Sit still love, this shouldn't hurt too much" he said, placing his hand gently on your side and mumbling quietly to himself as a warm feeling spread through your chest.

"Ooh my chest feels warm."

"That's the increasing feeling of your love for me" he mumbled, smiling smugly up at you. "Now sit still or I'll make you."

---------------------------------------------------------------

I have to go back to school tmrw😒

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

251K 8.7K 48
Most people dream about coming face to face with the Avengers. But you just happened to be short on luck that fateful day. After the Avengers interru...
7.8K 217 42
You can't remember much from your past, but what you do know is that about a week ago you woke up in a strange room with Captain America staring at y...
541K 17.8K 48
This story is quite opposite of the most I've read since Loki will be babysitting you. You didn't want to be part of the Avengers but you were forced...
2.6K 19 48
Bea is 17. she loses her family over the years and the only person that helps her keep going is Nick Fury. After losing her father last year and Bea...