≣~F A T E~≣ [S2]

By kylamarievelacse

{Welcome to S2 of ≣~F A T E~≣!} [The General from M.A.T.A Training Zone sent all of the young agents to inves... More

THE REPORTS
THE MISSION
HERO OR A FOE?
THE NOTE
NEW TRANSFEREES
A START OF A NEW FRIENDSHIP
¡¡NOT A CHAPTER!!
'A NEW AGENT?!'
'SHOPPING SPREE'
WEIRD
'WHO?'
An Agreement

'HE CAN'T BE.. RIGHT?'

330 8 4
By kylamarievelacse

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Off we go!"

[LOCATION: CYBERAYA PARK]

"So, Vik what do you want to do first?" Sync smiled at the male who was beside him. "Hum.. I don't know actually, It's been so long since I've hung out with anyone" Viktor sweat dropped as he made a wry smile.

"Ohh, I see..." Sync then stopped talking and just focused on the wind that was softly hitting their faces. "What about you, Sync? What would you like to do first?" Viktor asked him. The two males sat on the bench in silence.

"Sync?" Viktor looked at the male beside him. Sync went silent with his eyes closed and let out a sigh after that, Sync looked at Viktor. "Yes Vik? Sorry I wasn't paying attention at that time" Sync made a wry smile and scratched the back of his head. 

"It's alright! Is something bothering you? You seem to be spacing out" he asked him with a worried expression as Sync just shook his head. "Nope, it's nothing" he gave him a reassuring smile. "If you say so.." he said and looked at him with his eyebrows furrowed. "Anyway, what were we talking about again?" Sync changed the subject and asked with a smile.

"Ah right-- I was going to ask you about what you wanted to do do, since I got nothing in mind" he replied. "Ohh, well uh.." Sync thought for a moment before snapping his fingers. "How about we go buy some snacks?" he suggested as Viktor gave a nod. "Alright.. let's head to a shop and buy some then" Viktor chuckled a bit and got off the bench they were sitting on.

"Come on, let's go" Viktor said and waited for Sync to follow. "Alright!" Sync got off the bench and began following Viktor on his side. "So Vik, what do you do when you're alone?.. I mean you did mention that it had been a long time since you hung out with someone.." Sync looked at him as they walked. "You got a point there.. well, honestly I just play on my tablet since I barely talk to anyone.." Viktor said as Sync listened carefully as they walked towards the shop.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

[LOCATION: CYBERAYA LOCAL SHOP]

The entrance shop door slid open showing four teens entering the shop.

"We're here!~" Moon exclaimed as she began to go one of the shelves finding something to buy or to eat.. maybe both. "Moon-! Wait up..!" Khai went after her as Alicia and Iman watched letting out a small sigh.

"What 'deal' did you make to them anyway Alicia?" Iman looked at Alicia with a curious face. "It's nothing important." Alicia shakes her head before walking towards where Moon and Khai were. "Eh? But if it isn't important.. why did you agree on making a deal with them?" Iman caught up with her as she asked. "It's nothing Iman." Alicia told her and watched the chaotic duo Moon and Khai. "If you say so.." Iman stopped prying on her and watched the Inviso and Techno duo.

'Ding'

"Wow.. so this is the local shop?"

"Yup, you go and look around.. Just tell me if you found something interesting!"

"Alright..!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hm..?" Alicia noticed a familiar voice and looked at the direction. "What's wrong Alicia?" Iman noticed her reaction and asked. "Just heard a familiar voice.. Stay here and watch the two of them, don't let them make any trouble." Alicia told her before walking away and heading towards the familiar voice.

"Ah- but who??" Iman couldn't get an answer from her and just watched Alicia walk away. "I guess I'm stuck with the two of you now-.." when Iman sighed turned around to the duo she saw that they were gone. "Wha-- Moon? Khai??" Iman started to look around for them. "You guys..!" Iman started to look around the shelves trying to find them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Viktor." Alicia looked at him from behind with her arms crossed. "Huh.." Viktor turned around and saw her. "Oh.. It's just you, what do you need?" Viktor looked at her expressionless as Alicia sighed. "I just heard your voice.. what are you doing here anyway?" Alicia approached him. "Just here to shop.. with a friend." Viktor answered as Alicia raised both of her brows. 

"'A friend' you say? Where are they now?" Alicia uncrossed her arms. "If you think I'm making fun of you, no. I am not making fun of you, I'm just curious." Alicia put a hand on her chest as she said it genuinely while Viktor just watched her. "I know that. Plus, I think you already know who it is.." Viktor gave a small shrug as he heard some foot steps approaching them from behind.

"Viktor look! I found these on the shelf over there.. I think it's a new brand..?" He looked at him with a smile and soon noticed a girl behind Viktor. "Oh? Whose this? Is this your other friend?" He took a peek behind Viktor and soon turned his focus onto Viktor in front of him.

"That's Alicia Kheng, and we are not friends." Viktor told him with a straight face before looking at the snacks he was holding. "Hm.. you're right, these are new.." Viktor's expression changed into a soft smile and looked at his hand. "You guys aren't friends? Well that's too bad.. I thought you were.." He gave a small chuckle and handed Viktor one of the brand to check it.

"Nice to meet you Alicia Kheng! I'm Sync Bin Ismail.." Sync greeted her with a as Viktor watched them interact for a bit before taking Sync's attention. "Hey Sync, where did you find this again?" Viktor put a hand on his shoulder. "Oh, it's right over there" Sync pointed at one of the freezer where it placed. "Let's go and check if there's more new snacks that's being sold.." Viktor smiled at Sync before moving his hand behind Sync's back to make him lead where it was putted leaving Alicia on her own.

"..Ah-.." Alicia was about to speak before shaking her head and followed behind them. "--and there, this is the section where I found it" Sync pointed at the freezer as Viktor opened it to check. Sync turned around to look around more and saw her behind them. 

"Oh, hello again Kheng" Sync waved at her as Alicia walked towards him. "You.. your face.." Alicia cupped Sync's cheeks with her hands looking at him and inspecting him. "Could you be.." before Alicia could finish her wrist was taken away from Sync's face by Viktor. "What are you doing huh?" Viktor pulled Sync to his side. "I was just checking.." Alicia furrowed her eyebrows at Viktor.

"Checking what exactly? Checking if you could repeat the history." Viktor glared at her. "We made a deal that we won't talk about that anymore. Didn't we." Alicia glared daggers at Viktor as Sync stepped away behind Victor's back. "Oh yea? Well I wouldn't have brought it up if you wouldn't have done that." Viktor approached Alicia. "Well this could've ended well if you didn't pull my wrist harshly like that." Alicia gritted her teeth.

'Wow.. they sure have history with each other alright..' Sync thought as he looked at the two of them who was threatening and blaming with each other. 'Yea.. no, I ain't gonna try and stop them.. I don't wanna get involved to.. whatever they are fighting about..' Sync thought to himself before walking away from the two of them letting them both argue.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Moon, Khai-!" Iman stopped as she saw both of them by the ice cream freezer. "Why did you both leave me alone?" Iman approached them. "And.. what are you doing..?" Iman tilts her head a bit and looked at Moon who was grabbing some ice pops and ice cream cones while Khai was holding a basket full of snacks and others.. which Moon picked.

"Come on Iman! Help us gather these ice creams in that basket" Moon scooped a lo of ice cream on her hands as she faced Khai who was holding the basket looking like.. he was suffering. "Uh.. don't you think that's too many Moon?" a small sweatdrop appeared on her cheek as she watched Khai put the basket on the floor. "Ya think..?" Khai let out an exhausted sigh and squat on floor.

"Chop chop Khai! Hold the baskets for me" Moon told him after she put the ice creams in the basket. "Ugh.. at least give me some time to wipe the sweat off my glasses.." Khai took off his glasses and wiped them with his civilian shirt. "Moon, I think that's too much.. Who knows if kids also want them?" Iman looked at Khai before facing Moon. 

"Plus, I don't think Alicia can afford this much ice cream.." Iman sighed as Khai stood back up with his glasses on holding the basket on his arms.

"Aww.. come on.. it's just dozen of them.." Moon pouted and crossed her arms. "Dozen..? YOU CALL THIS DOZEN MOON??!" Khai shouted at her as he looked at the basket that was almost filled up with ice creams cones and ice pops. "It's dozens for me, Khai" Moon said as Iman sighed. 'Oh dear.. here we go again..' Iman thought to herself watching Moon put many ice creams on the basket almost covering Khai's face.

"Alright~ Done! Now let's go find Icha!" Moon said as she walked with Khai who was struggling to see the way. "Woah- wait..!" Iman caught up with them. "Do you need help with that Khai..?" Iman watched Khai with pity as Moon looked around the shelves once more. "Hey there she is!" Moon pointed at the freezer section. "I think she's having an argument with.. Viktor.." Iman said and observed from the distance. "Uh guys... a little help here--"

'CRASH'

"Oof--!" Khai fell on the floor with the basket and on the floor. "Ah! Khai are you alright?!" Iman helped him sit up. "Woah.. what happened here?" Moon looked at the floor and approached Khai. "Bro! Are you okay? Tell me you are, because I don't want to loose my brother figure" Moon acted a bit as she held Khai's hand like it was his last breath.

"Ish! Don't do that to me like that Moon..!" Khai shook his hand away from her grip. "Oh dear.. we need to clean this up.." Iman began to pick up the fallen stuff from the basket as Khai rubbed his head a bit from the pain.

"Oh shoot.. I'm so sorry! Are you okay? Are you hurt anywhere??" he grabbed Khai's hand pulling him up to his feet. "Here.. I think this is yours" he handed Khai back his glasses that fell off. "Thanks.." Khai put on his glasses and blinked twice before adjusting his vision. 

"I'm alright.. thanks for asking--" Khai stopped his sentence before looking at the male person in front of him before taking a step back almost tripping on the basket. "Woah there.." he quickly grabbed Khai's wrist preventing him to fall again on the floor. "Are you alright? You look like you've seen a ghost.." he chuckled a bit at Khai's reaction.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Well if you would've--"

'CRASH'

The two persons who was in the middle of an argument was interrupted by a 'crash' followed with a thud.

"What was that.." Viktor turned his attention to the sound before looking behind him looking for Sync. "Sync-?" Viktor looked around before hearing two female voices. "Khai are you alright?!" Alicia and Viktor heard. "Well looked like you weren't the only one who was here huh." Viktor walked towards the noise as Alicia rolled her eyes following behind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What happened here?!" Alicia rushed towards them and looked at the mess. "Why in the world is there so many ice creams??" Alicia watched Moon and Iman putting them back in the basket. "Oh- Ah.. Alicia..! What a surprise.. ha ha.." Iman chuckled nervously as she saw Alicia. Alicia went towards them. "What happened??" Alicia began to help them put the ice cream back in the basket. "We-- Khai bumped onto someone.." Iman continued to put the ice cream back in the basket.

Viktor looked at the mess on the floor before looking at his friend with his classmate Khai helping him up. "Sync..! There you are" Viktor approached him. "I'm fine..!" Sync answered and looked at Khai. "Are you also alright Khai." Viktor asked Khai who didn't answer. "Yo.. Khai." Viktor snapped his fingers in front of his face trying to get his attention.

"Phew.. all done!" Moon stood back up and watched the ice cream in the basket. "Hey Khai, are you alright--" Moon stopped at her sentence before noticing the person beside Viktor. "Moon? Are you okay?" Iman put a hand on Moon's shoulder before looking at her direction. "Is that.. he.. he can't be.. right?" Iman looked behind Alicia. "Alicia.. are you seeing this?" Moon looked back at Alicia. "Yes. Yes.. I know.. he does look like him.. doesn't he?" Alicia stood back up and watched the three males talking.

"Khai.." Sync looked at Khai and watched him. "Huh..?" Khai shook his head a bit and looked at Viktor who was snapping his fingers in front of his face. "Ah- Sorry.." Khai took a step back. "Finally. Are you alright?" Viktor put his hand back down and looked at him. "Yea.. I'm alright.." Khai took a glance beside Viktor to see him. "Sorry for bumping onto you Khai.. I should really look where I'm going next time.." Sync let out a nervous chuckle.

"Ah.. no it's alright.." Khai looked down as he fixed his glasses. 'Am I seeing things..? Or does he look like..' Khai looked at him and Viktor again. "Hey.. you're spacing out again" Viktor looked at Khai as Sync watched with a slightly worried face. "Are you sure you're alright? You didn't hit your head too hard on the floor did you?" Sync asked as Khai shakes his head immediately. "No.. no, I-I'm alright.." Khai answered and looked at him.

"Well that's good to hear.." Viktor then looked at Sync. "Say, how about we buy those new brand.. Sync?" Viktor put a hand on Sync's shoulder. "Yea, okay! But what about-.." before Sync could finish Khai spoke. "No, I'm fine..!" Khai gave Sync a reassuring smile as he put a hand behind his neck. "Oh, alright then" Sync nodded as Viktor led him to the cashier to pay for the snacks they held.

"I.. I wasn't the only one who was seeing things right..?" Khai looked back at the three females who slowly shakes their head. "Was it just me or did he looked like him?! I'm so lost right now!" Moon spoke as Alicia looked at Khai and Moon. "His name is Sync Bin Ismail. I think he was one of the transferees." Alicia looked at Khai. "Have you see him in your section Khai?" Iman looked at Khai. 

"Erm.. no.." Khai shakes his head a bit. "Of course you didn't.. you fell asleep during class time in Sir Bidin's class.." Alicia rolled her eyes a bit. "That's why you need rest and stop staying up so late at night." Alicia crossed her arms. "I guess your right.." Khai chuckled nervously. 

"But still..! That- that guy! He looked like him!" Moon told them. "I know that.. but we can't jump into conclusions just yet.." Alicia looked at Moon who was biting her lower lip. "Alicia's right Moon.. we can't just assume so fast like that.." Iman shakes her head. "Moon.. you're habit is acting up again." Alicia looked at Moon who took a deep breath.

"What if he had a twin that we never knew about..?" Khai looked at them as Alicia sighed. "Let's not talk about right here and just buy these.. whatever Moon picked.." Alicia looked at the basket full of ice creams. "Alright.." the three teens nodded and went to purchase them with of course.. Alicia's cash.

After they purchased the ice creams and putted them in the plastic bags, the four of them walked out of the shop heading towards somewhere to head back in M.A.T.A..

"Should we tell the General and the others about this..?"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

⋰∽ 9th Chapter Completed ∼⋱

Time checked or Finished: 11:09PM

Published at: 11:10PM

⋱∼ 2 670 words ∽⋰

∽ Bye! ∼

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

313K 13.3K 19
"Don't fucking touch me..." Jungkook muttered his tears finally escaping from his blood shot eyes and rolling down his cheeks. "It must've been reall...
342 0 8
Ali has been great friendship with the Fire Teams very well. So as his Agents Teams who had get along with the other Teams for everyday. But things...
2.6K 110 9
On a mission to join the infiltration of one of the Numeroz' bases, her true goal was not to destroy the base, but to capture its mastermind-- a new...
620 11 8
This is the new story and by that I'm adding new characters from Ejen Ali. If non of my malay fans know. Ejen Ali is a Malaysian animation but I will...