Spartans never die (Zootopia...

Winter0Phoenix द्वारा

You watched your teammates die one by one. You were not ready to die after being called 'The Ghost of Reach'... अधिक

History Of Y/N & Events Of Reach
There'll Be Another Time
New World New Friends
Honey Badger
Spartan Vs Rhino
Questions & Answers
Storm The Embassy
One Of The Family
The Next Morning
Moving Up In The World
Zootopia New Officer
Out On Patrol
Day With A Bunny
First Case
Nightmares
Wet Dreams 🍋
Savage Spartan
Stress Relief 🍋
Deliver Hope
Connecting Dots
Shock Collar
Break through

Identity Revealed

1.5K 32 27
Winter0Phoenix द्वारा

A/N: I have a question

A/N: How the fuck am I third out of 1.5k stories?! Okay, onto the chapter

Nora: YOU ARE DOING WHAT?!

You had gotten back from your rescue mission and told Nora what you were planning on doing tomorrow. She took it worse than you expected.

Y/N: How is this a bad thing? It means I get to walk around without having to hide.

Nora: Y/N sweetie, what if they take you away or run tests on you? I dont want you to get hurt more than you already have.

She ran a hand over your face as you sighed in response.

Y/N: I know you are worried, Nora, but I need to do this to prove to this world I'm not their enemy but their friend, their protector

Nora shook her head, looking into your eyes. She knew you wouldn't change your mind.

Nora: Why do you have to be sooo...

Y/N: Human?

Nora: Yes! That why must you be so human? It's annoying, like really irritating sometimes; you know that, right?

You laughed and gave her a small hug, too, which she accepted as you then headed for the shower. It had been a long day, and you needed to clean off; it was a quiet shower; after getting out of the bathroom dressed, Y/N was using a towel to dry his hair when a voice broke through.

Nick: Think fast!

You suddenly felt someone jump onto your chest and hug you tight.

Y/N: Oof, that hurt

Looking down, it was Judy, who had jumped into your chest and was hugging you right now, gently rubbing her head as you sat down on the couch with Nick, who you started to scratch his head. The fox tried to resist but soon leaned onto Y/N resting his head under your arm

Y/N: Glad to see you two are okay

Judy: Us? We were more worried about you.

Judy nuzzled herself more into your chest, enjoying your warmth and your heartbeat.

Y/N: You know, I'm surprised there aren't riots in the streets due to the mess I left behind.

Nick: Yeah, well, you were justified, and they were terrorists, but for the record, they are going to need a lot of hoses for the mess you made.

Y/N: and probably therapy for the works, but please, I'm an artist in my own right.

You and Nick both laughed as you said this. You decided to tell the duo what your plan was for tomorrow, and you had to rub your data again.

Y/N: Ah fuck, not so loud and not in my ear! Christ that hurt

Judy: Sorry, but why are you doing this?

Y/N: Bogo already has cops looking for me. I dont really like walking around and having to hide as well. At least this way, people, sorry animals, see me on my terms. I want to do this, plus Swinton owns me, some stuff for the embassy.

Nick: You're almost as stubborn as Bogo is, you know that, right?

Y/N: Considering I have never met Bogo, then no, I dont know now. I need some rest for tomorrow.

The next day

You were up early cleaning your suit when Nora came in with your morning drink.

Y/N: Morning Nora, you're up early

Nora: Guess you could say I'm excited and nervous about today

Y/N: Excous

Nora: What?

Y/N: You said you were excited and nervous, so Excous I mix the words together.

Nora: You can't do that.

Y/N: I can, and I just did. I used to have one for Kat. It was. Scaused

Nora: Scared and Aroused?

Y/N: yep, I said that a lot to her. She liked it too, so she did it every chance she got to make me say it. Now I need to get ready.

Nora smiled, closing the door as you got ready, heading out of Nick's old room. She smiled, seeing your armor shine like it never had before. You headed for the front door giving one last smile to Nora as you put your helmet on.

Y/N: Valks, call Swinton and let her know I'm on my way.

Valkyrie: On it.

As you headed for your Pelican, the call when through.

Swinton: So are you ready, hero?

Y/N: Heh, ready as I'll ever be. I'm on my way right now

Swinton: Good to hear the police will be there so you dont get mobbed, and the press will be there too.

Y/N: Jeez, will there be royalty there, too sounds like everyone else will be

You could hear Swinton laughing from the other end before she sighed.

Swinton: Oh, you are a funny one, Y/N, but no, I hope you're ready and dont get stage fright

Y/N: I'll be fine; not the first time I've faced a crowd; okay, don't worry, you will see me come to city hall, right?

Swinton: Yep, city hall; see you soon.

You start to fly towards City Hall; taking a deep breath, you looked at the helmets of your old team, giving a small smile to them.

Y/N: I'll make you all proud I swear

Flying to city hall, you got ready to jump as Valks spoke to you.

Valkyrie: Nobel 6, your pulse is elevated

Y/N: Been a while since you called me Nobel 6 Valks

Valkyrie: I felt it might calm your nerves a little bit

You gave a small chuckle at what she said as you jumped down. Animals cheered as you did, landing on the steps; you slowly walked up to Swinton, who smiled.

Swinton: And here he is, the hero of the hour!

You turn around, seeing the cops trying to hold back the cheering crowd; it feels good to be loved again; as you got up, Swinton shakes your hand with a big smile.

Swinton: It's an honor to finally meet you in person, Y/N thank you so much for yesterday

Y/N: Pleasure is all mine, mayor; now I guess it's time for a face reveal, huh?

Swinton: Please

You took a deep sigh looking out at the crowd; all eyes were on you; even film crews were looking at you. This was live all over the world.

Y/N: Let's do this

Grabbing your helmet on either side, you slowly lifted it off as the cameras zoomed in. Nora was watching intently from her home while Honey Badger was doing the same at her hanger. Meanwhile, Nick and Judy looked up while also trying to control the crowd. You then pulled your helmet off, fully revealing your face. Everything went silent.

Y/N: My name is Y/N L/N. I am a human and a Spartan soldier. I mean, you no harm. I am here to keep the peace, as I proved yesterday.

Dead silence, that's all. There was no noise. Not even the wind could be heard, then the sound of clapping it was a gazelle clapping for you soon; more animals started to clap and cheer for you phones flashed, wanting to get photos of you. The crowd seemed to love you, not caring that you were an animal they had never seen before.

Y/N: Now, I'm sure you all have questions, so let's get down to it.

A few hours later.

You slumped down in a chair, looking at Swinton, who was sitting at her desk. She offered you a glass of whisky, to which you gladly took it.

Y/N: So, my rewards?

Swinton: What were you thinking?

Y/N: Any chance of a place to live?

Swinton: I saw your aircraft too. How about a penthouse with a helicopter pad?

Y/N: That would be amazing. I need a phone

Swinton: Done next?

Y/N: Some money, I guess, until I can find a job?

Swinton: Half a million sound good? And I can give you approval for any job you like.

You choked on your drink as she said this, coughing; you composed yourself.

Y/N: That would be great. I guess I need to set up a bank account and such, then.

Swinton: Leave that to me, Mr. L/N; this is the least we can do for what you did for us yesterday; any idea on job?

Y/N: Heh, maybe a police officer? I've always wanted to do good and help people

Swinton: What about A.I.B

Y/N: A.I.B?

Swinton, forget about it; I'll let Bogo know you are considering joining. So where are you staying right now so we give you your keys to your new place and new phone.

Y/N: I'm staying with Miss Nora Wilde

Swinton smiled, and like that, you finished your drink, and with a final goodbye, you left; putting your helmet back on, you walked down the street until someone tapped you on the shoulder. You were met with a white fist to the face causing you to stumble into the alleyway; as a second white fist hit your helmet, causing you to hit a wall and fall to the ground in a daze.

???: You idiots, Koslov said he wanted him unharmed!

???: He'll live, I think

???: If there is even a scratch on him, Koslov is going to be pissed

???: Let's just get this guy to Mr. Big

Before you passed out, one question rang through your head

'Who is Mr. Big?'

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

151K 1.9K 66
The teams have kept up with Red vs Blue for a while, and now it all comes to an end. What will the crew think of this new and final arc? Realistic in...
19.3K 684 15
My first ever shooter game was Halo 3 and it opened my eyes to the potential all games held. Nearly every day, I'd spend my time playing Halo 3 until...
37.9K 630 28
Noble six Thomas was declared KIA. Noble team being short handed needed a new Noble six, although to their surprise instead of one new member their s...
530 5 15
Prequel 01/02 This story/fanfiction is a 'what if scenario' within the Sci-Fi videogame series known as Halo and is based on the legendary and hyper...