The life of Chayanne

By ChayannesMask

This story is about the Egg event in the QSMP with Philza and Missa's egg Chayanne, and all the adventures Ch... More

The event
Partners
Quests
Black out
What if
Gone
All a Nightmare
New friends
Chaos
What happened?
Little crow
Phantoms
Care

New home

265 9 2
By ChayannesMask

Philza's POV:

I slowly stopped laughing and sighed while smiling. I looked up at Missa and he was looking over at the edge of the castle. I looked over where he was looking and the sun was setting. It was gorgeous. It was really pretty.. the sunset was orange yellow and a light and bright red. It was all blended and shining really bright. "Phil?" Missa said. I looked over at him. The sun was shining on the right side of him from my perspective. "Hm?" I asked him. "We have a new task." He said. I opened my quest book. 'Build your egg a house.' It said. The other ones were checked off. I looked up at Missa and closes my book. "Shall we do the task?" I asked him. He smiled and nodded. "Wait. Where is Chayanne." I asked him while getting up. "He should be in your house." Missa said. I turned to my house and opened the door. He was sitting on my bed. I smiled  I walked back and closed the door behind me. I looked at Missa. "Let's get this house done!" I said. He looked at me and smiled. I walked over to a space and started to build an outline. After I made the outline I started to build walls but left spaces for windows. I was on top of the wall and I stood up straight. I looked down a bit and over at Missa. He was working on the windows. I looked at the floor and saw the sunset shining on it. I turned and looked at the sunset and stared at it got a while.

Missa's POV:

I finished putting in the windows and looked up at Phil. "Hey you do-" I cut myself off. I turned to where he was looking. "GAH-" I screamed and fell back. "THAT'S BRIGHT!" I heard Phil giggle in the background. "SHUT UP-" I yelled while getting up and turning the other way of the sun. I looked up at Phil. He was laughing. "You don't think it's pretty?" He stopped laughing but still smiling while taking. "NO I DO-" I said. "Doesn't seem like it~" he said teasing me. He knows I liked how pretty it was it was just bright. He started laughing again. I crossed my arms and looked to the side. "Missa I'm kidding." He smiled and laughed a tiny bit. I couldn't help to look at him and smile a bit. He jumped down from the wall and landed in his feet. He walked into the house and started to add a roof. "And the house is done!" Phil said. I smiled at him. "I'll go get Chayanne." I said and started to walk to Phil's house. Chayanne came running out of the house and towards the edge. I turned to him. "CHAYANNE!" I screamed towards him. I ran towards Chayanne and he jumped off.

A/N
489 words

Hope everyone enjoyed this chapter, I got really lazy towards this chapter- and it's a short chapter, but besides that make sure to drink water and stay safe!

(Yes I left ya'll off on a Cliff hanger.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

536 29 21
There's so much of this story on google docs that the pages start to glitch out, so I'm posting it here. There will no doubt be multiple chapters, so...
132K 3.7K 30
What happens when the goddess of life meets the blood god... You are apart of l'Manburg and no one truly appreciates you even your boyfriend Quackity...
375 24 8
A message has been sent to the inhabitants of the Dream SMP and everyone gets sad when they get to know, that Ranboo will die in 3 days time. Tommy w...
1.7K 4 48
This will be about the Minecraft server Qsmp residence. I'm not bilingual. Yay I'm caught up on most things on the qsmp now.