All a Nightmare

Missa's POV:

I sat up really quick and looked at my surroundings. I was in someone's house. That feeling of falling did not feel good at all. I got out of the bed and looked around again while walking to the front door. I put up my hood and opened the door. I looked over at Chayanne running around everywhere. My eyes completely widen, he wasn't a egg anymore. He was a actual child. He stopped and looked at me. He ran towards me and hugged my legs. I looked down at him, I couldn't help not to smile a bit. I looked up and saw Phil. He started to walk over to me. "You alright?" He asked me. "Yea?" I asked him really confused. "Why wouldn't I be?" He just looked at me. "You passed out?" He responded to me. "You passed out like 20 minutes ago and missed a event." He said looking down at Chayanne still hugging my legs. "So all the eggs. turned into.. Actual kids?" He looked back up at me and nodded. "I thought taking care of a egg would be hard. Now taking care of a actual child? A lot more risky." He laughed a bit and I smiled. I bent down a bit and hugged Chayanne back. "Can you talk?" I asked Chayanne. He looked up at me and stopped hugging me so I let go of him. I went on my knee to get to his hight and he continued to look at me. "No..?" He responded mumbling. I couldn't really hear him but I heard him talk. "It seems like you can" I said to him while laughing a bit. He just looked at me lost. I patted him on the head and got up. "So anything thing else I missed?" I said turning to Phil. He shook his head. Chayanne turned around and ran away. "Your positive I didn't miss anything else?" I asked him again."Mega positive" he replied. I started to Walk out of the house and looked around. I saw Chayanne running around with a sword and I admired how happy he was. I smiled watching him near the castle wall edge laughing and playing with a sword with the beautiful sun setting behind him.

A/N
379 words.

Short chapter and lazy. AND IM SO SORRYYYYY THAT I HAVENT BEEN UPDATING, IVE JUST BEEN FOCUSSED ON SCHOOL WORK AND OTHER STUFF. I OWE YOU GUYS SO MANY CHAPTERS. AND 1.5K READS?!!? THATS JUST AMAZING AND CRAZY, ILYASM AND TYSM FOR THE SUPPORT. I FIDNT THINK THIS STORY WAS GONNA BLOW YP BECAUSE IT WAS JUST FOR FUN. TYSM YALL AND DONT FORGET TO DRINK WATER, YOUR BEAUTIFUL AND STAY SAFE!! <333