Phantoms

Philza's POV:

After a while Missa hasn't come back which made me slightly worried. I turned to Chayanne with a slight sigh. "I'll be right back Chayanne."

I said standing up but my head slammed on the roof. I groaned slightly bending down then walking out of the house closing the door behind. I walked away from Chayanne's house looking down the castle wall.

Didn't see him at all. After a while of standing something impaled my back, I fell forward onto the ground but caught myself. I groaned in pain.
"FUCK-!" I slightly yelled as I hit the ground. Yea my wrists are now screwed.. I felt like my bone snapped and went back the way it's not supposed to go. I doubt that get happened though.. right.? Whatever.

I tried to get up but failed. I looked up in the sky and saw phantoms flying everywhere. That's what attacked me.. great. I heard a door open from behind me and I assumed it was Chayanne. Fuck. No..

I sat up a bit now on my knees with my hands still holding me up. I turned around and looked at the door. Just like I assumed, it was Chayanne fuck.

I couldn't let him get hurt. "CHAYANNE GET BACK IN-!" I yelled to him. But before I knew it he got hit directly at his side flying to the side then sliding across the floor on his stomach now as the hat flew off and the crow flew onto the roof of the house. My heart sunk.

I stared at Chayanne in fear. I got up almost immediately.. I didn't care how much pain I was in. I ran over to him but fell back on the floor as I got impaled in my back.. again.

I slightly screamed in pain but it wasn't too loud. I groaned looking at Chayanne. I had to get to him.. I got up running to him trying not to fall as he was laying on the floor not moving.

After I got to him I fell forward and went on my knees and made him sit up and lean against my chest. I hugged him tightly with my head on his. I felt his little arms wrap around me. He was awake.

He slightly started crying and he was shaking, a lot. "Hey your fine.. your fine.." I said quietly in a calming voice. I looked up at the phantoms were Circling us from above..

there wasn't really a way out of this.. I looked back down at Chayanne and closed my eyes tightly pulling him even closer. He was still shaking and crying. I tried to cover him as much as possible just incase they tried to attack again because we couldn't do Anything..

Chayanne wouldn't be able to move without him being In pain and I don't want him to be in pain. And my wrists hurt like hell so I wouldn't be able to pick him up. I looked up again and saw one as it started to Fly down to Attack us.

Shit.. it was half way down so I had no time to let go of Chayanne and take out a sword I probably wouldn't even be able to use.. I looked back down at Chayanne in fear. Again I closed my eyes tightly waiting for the worst..

another phantom impaled by back. It hurt a lot more than the other ones.. I groaned really loudly in pain as tears slightly formed in my eyes while still hugging Chayanne. As another Phantom came flying down I heard a massive crack. It sounded like wood.. and I also hear a phantom scream in pain..?

I opened my eyes and the first thing I saw was a phantom with a sword in chest and the sword also in one of the wooden pillars of Chayanne's house.. my eyes widen a bit as I stared st the phantom. What..?

I turned around and saw Missa staring at us in fear and worry. I looked behind Missa and saw a phantom swerving down to Attack him. "MISSA!" I yelled in panic. He took out another sword and ducked. Thankfully the phantom missed him as he started to fight the phantoms attacking him.

I turned back to Chayanne who was still crying and shaking. I lifted up his chin and wiped his tears. "Hey hey Your-.. your Fine Now-.." I Said quietly. He stopped crying a bit and he was still shaking and crying just not as much.

After a bit I heard Missa's footsteps running towards us.. oh god what was he going to think about this..?

776 words

I was crying while making this but uhmmm- besides that a bit of a short chapter. I'll get 1-2 chapters out tomorrow :)) don't forget to drink lots of water and stay safe!! <3