We Can Be Heroes Wildcard X Oc

By readergirl1888

Grace woke up one morning and everything was perfect. Until it wasn't. All the Heroics have been called to... More

Cast
To HQ
New Girl
Heroics vs Aliens
The Great Escape
Abuelita
Arguing
Supply Ship
Alien Mothership
Imprisonment
Separate Ways
The End

Leading by Example

607 13 0
By readergirl1888

"Okay, Wild Card, spill it. What's the big plan, hmm?" Ms Granada asked him.

"Well, the plan was to get me close enough to you to turn you into the dumbest alien that ever existed." He waved his hands magically and gasped "No way! My powers finally worked."

One of the guards behind her started laughing "Keep laughing and I'll blast you right back to Ogima." She threatened.

She looked back at Wildcard "We have ways of getting the truth out of you, you know."

"That'd be a first." Wildcard said with a laugh.

"Ha!" the guard joined in but the glare from Ms Granada shut him uo again.

IN THE LAUNCH ROOM

"We only have six minutes left!" Missy exclaimed looking at the slow moving clock.

"Not a problem. Not a problem." Wheels assured them "All I have to do is reprogram the rocket's main contr..."

Suddenly a flash of light and the main control panels on the rocket was blocked. "What is that? Maybe it's a..."

"A force field?" Grace asked "No, no, no, we were so close!"

"But there's no one here but us. Who did this?" Noodle asked confused.

"I did." Ojo said. Wheels turned to the girl in surprise "Ojo, did you just talk?"

"I could always talk." she explained "I simply chose to observe and listen instead. And what I heard was chaos, dysfunction, disharmony... just like your parents."

"But that's not true. We were working together." Grace told her.

"Were you?" Ojo asked looking around "Then where's Wild Card?"

"That's a good question." Grace asked then she yelled out "Hey, Card. Are you in the ship's control room yet?"

"I sure am." Wildcard said "Just like we planned, Gracie."

IN THE INTERROGATION ROOM

"Ignore him. That's some kind of trick. I have Wild Card right here. Don't I?" Ms Granada said, she studied Wildcard's face.

It began to shift and turn back into Face maker "Boo!" he managed to scare the guards and Granada "Wow. I gave this plan 50-to-1 odds at best, but you fell for it hook, line, and sinker."

"We got the one with the useless superpower?" Granada said,

"Got you far away from the control centre, didn't it?" he asked mischievously.

"Go to the control centre, now!" Ms Granada ordered as they all ran "Go, go. Go! Go!"

IN THE LAUNCH ROOM

"You were working together?" Ojo asked surprised.

"Surprise!" Missy said with a smile "We even sent him on a secret mission. Isn't that right, Wild Card?"

"Yep!" he replied "And when the team leader tells you to do something, you hop to it."

"Since when did you accept Missy as the leader?" Ojo asked confused

"Since the tunnel..." he told her "when she and Grace told me you were an alien spy."

"Ojo's an alien spy?" the group asked

"Yep. Ojo's a spy." Missy confirmed.

"You knew. How'd you figure it out?" she asked curiously.

"You accidentally gave it away in one of your own drawings." Missy told her "Your art never lies."

"She's an alien spy. Holy... doo doo." Noodles cried out.

"You work for Granada, don't you? Or does Granada work for you?" Missy asked

Ojo smirked and grew out her alien tentacles "They all work for me."

Face maker ran over to the group after he spotted Ojo "What the...Ojo's an alien!"

"We know!" they told him quickly.

"And now you can be impressed... and defeated... as soon as I figure out which button removes the shield." Wildcard told them glancing at the buttons.

"Knowing the aliens, it's probably a big button with a picture of a shield on it." Wheels told him,

"Oh!" Wildcard said spotting it.

"I hate to spoil your celebration..." Ojo said pointing to the time "but there's two minutes left. Game's not over yet."

She began scribbling and created a monster "Uh-oh!" Wheels said.

"We'll hold it off. You find a way to stop the launch." Missy told him.

"Um... It's not an it. It's a them!" Rewind told her.

Missy turned to Wheels "Then you better hurry!" she turned to the rest of the team "Come on, everyone. Time to show these guys what we're made of."

IN THE CONTROLS ROOM

"Come on in. It's broken." Wildcard joked "I mean it's open."

"Card, you have to keep those shields down." She reminded him.

"Don't worry, Gracie. I'm on it." he assured her.

"Oh yeah? What are you gonna do, hmm? Turn into a bowling ball?" Granada joked.

"Sure..." he said with a shrug "if that's what I want. I can control my powers now. Working with Gracie helped me realize I was so busy trying to prove everyone else wrong when I should have been concentrating on proving myself right. She believed in me. Now I believe in myself."

"Oh, right. And you think that's enough. Having your girlfriend believing and believing in yourself."

"You tell me." he said with a smirk "Let's do this."

"Hmm. Let's take him." Granada said.

IN THE LAUNCH ROOM

"Everyone spread out! Slo-Mo, attack! Guppy, waterslide!" Missy ordered. Grace had an idea she turned to the twins "Hey, only speed up Slo-Mo."

"How?" Fast-forward asked.

"I'll help you." Rewind offered.

"Together." they said. They managed to speed up slow-mo who went around and took down a few of the monsters.

IN THE PARENTS CELL

"Oh! Did you see that? Did anyone see that?" Blinding fast asked.

"It was too fast... for even me to see." Miracle Guy said.

"Wow! Whoo." Blinding fast cheered.

IN THE CONTROLS ROOM

"Flight." Wildcard said as he flew up out of their reach. "Shape-shift!" He shifted into a bowling ball and landed on a guards foot. "Electricity fingers." he said zapping them all "And my personal fave...The freeze ray." He froze them all in ice.

IN THE LAUNCH ROOM

"I'm running out of water!" Guppy said

Missy sighed "This is too much stress. I can't take it."

"Come on, Missy. You got this. I know you do. I'm your Second in command I'm here to help" Grace reminded her softly.

Missy smiled thankfully as Grace ordered "Guppy, make ninja stars. Noodles, slingshot!

"Hold my leg!" Noodle said to Face maker

"Somebody pull Noodles!" Missy ordered.

"I'm out. I need water." Guppy said after making the ninja stars which Noodles flung at a monster destroying it.

"Hey, Guppy. This whole thing is covered in liquid metal." Wheels told her "Liquid!

Guppy tried the liquid metal and made a shark. She rode it round the room "Oh! Go, Guppy, go! Go! Yes!" Grace cheered as it destroyed a couple monsters

"Not so fast." Ojo said producing two more monsters.

"Noodles, make a tightrope. Somebody go on to the centre and draw them in." Missy ordered then she paused "No, wait! I have to do this. I can do this."

Grace nodded and grabbed Missy's hand "We can do this"

IN THE PARENTS CELL

"She's leading by example." Marcus Moreno said.

"Hey! Did you see that? Did you see what my son just did?" Blinding fast asked

"Unfortunately, I was too busy looking at my own cool kid." Tech-No said

IN THE LAUNCH ROOM

Noodles extended his arm from one side to the other. Missy and Grace walked to the middle drawing the monsters in. When the monsters were within reach Missy looked at Noodles and nodded. He retracted his arm and caught the girls leaving the two monsters to fall.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.8K 365 7
Y/n Y/l/n is a girl (she can be a boy if you want) who I the daughter of Y/m/n and Y/f/n. Those superheroes have lots of powers, basically they toget...
169K 2.5K 19
"nah.. shes different. shes the one i want." when y/n moreno and missy moreno get locked in a vault with some new friends and a new enemy, they must...
60.7K 975 15
What will happen when aliens take their parents? Will they all come together and save them, or will they split up? Find out about missy and her siste...
74.6K 1.5K 133
❝i can be your hero, baby. i can kiss away the pain. i will stand by you forever, you can take my breathe away. ❞ when two enemies have to...