asylum [rafe cameron]

By giastarkey

drugs, addiction, trauma. gia rivers had many things that were wrong with her. but there were also many thin... More

ᴀꜱʏʟᴜᴍ
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six

twenty-seven

5K 66 145
By giastarkey

I walk back to the seats with a slight smile on my face, until I remember Kiara.

I see her fast asleep, her head on Pope's lap as he held her. I was still mad at her, and needed an explanation tomorrow, but this was cute?

I sit down in my chair next to JJ.

"God, what was she thinking." I whisper to JJ.

"I've been saying the same thing." he says, his eyes glued to the screen.

"Hey-" he finally looks at me.

"I thought you would be way more mad."

"I am." I whisper back.

"Aren't you gonna, you know, talk to her?" he asks.

I look to Kiara and Pope.

"Later, when she's awake."

"They look really good together." I say.

JJ scoffs.

"What?" I look back at him.

"Nevermind." he says, looking back to the screen.

~

After about half an hour, the movie finished and Kiara was still sleeping.

JJ volunteered to carry her back to The Twinkie to go home since Pope was exhausted from trying to stay awake from the boring movie, and I told them I had things to do.

I look back to the seat where Rafe was, but he was vanished, so I decide to look behind the cinema screen, where we were previously.

"Hi." he says, walking towards me.

"Hey." I smile.

"Ready to go?" he asks.

"Yeah, I'm so tired already."

We walk out, and onto the road where cars are parked.

But he walks towards a motorcycle. He climbs on top of it, getting two helmets out of the bottom.

"You coming?" he shouts over to me.

"Oh my god!" I yell over the wind, walking towards the motorcycle.

I climb onto the motorcycle behind Rafe and take the spare helmet, placing it on my head.

"How did you even get this?" I ask, a smile not leaving my face.

"Doesn't matter." he had a slight smirk.

"Hold onto me, alright?" he says.

"Of course." I say sarcastically as I place my arms around his waist.

He drives on the motorcycle as it turned dusk, my hair flying through the wind and my adrenaline pumping.

I occasionally let go of Rafe to put my hands in the air, and when I did, I could hear his laugh.

It was about five minutes into the drive when I laid my head into his neck, I was quite tired.

Luckily I won't have to deal with any more drama, it will just be me and Rafe.

After a few minutes, we reach the Cameron House, and we climb off the motorcycle and take off our helmets.

"I never thought I'd be here again." I joke as we walk to to the door.

But we hear some voices on the other side of the door before it's even opened. We look to each other, confused.

We were expecting Wheezie or even Sarah to be here, but right in-front of the door?

Rafe jangles the keys into the lock, and squeaks the door open.

"Sarah?" he yells as he enters.

No answer.

"Wheez?" he shouts.

"What now?" Wheezie yells back from upstairs.

"Nevermind." Rafe says.

I follow Rafe up the stairs, and he walks past his room.

"Where are you going?" I ask.

He doesn't answer, and instead barges into another bedroom I've never been in before.

"Rafe?"

"Sarah's here somewhere." he says, looking in the on-suite of the room.

I sigh, sitting down on the bed, looking at the walls. They were filled with paintings. They were beautiful.

One of them was a sunset, with two people watching it peacefully.

Rafe strolls back into the room, and I could feel his eyes looking at me. And he walked towards me, sitting next to me.

He looked at the paintings, in silence.

"These are beautiful." I say.

"Yeah." he chuckles shyly.

"Who painted them?" I ask.

I could tell by the way his face changed that something was wrong. His eyes softened.

"Sorry- did I say something wrong?" I sigh.

"No- no you didn't." he reassures me.

"My mom painted them." he says.

I didn't know what to say. I knew Rose wasn't his real mom, but I never thought what happened to his birth mother.

"Me and Sarah both wanted the paintings in our room, but it obviously went to the favourite child." he laughs.

"I'm sorry." I say.

"Nah, it's fine." he shrugs.

"How did she-"

I couldn't find the right words.

"What happened to her?" I look at him.

"She died in a car crash when I was fifteen."

"And then Rose fucking comes in a month later thinking she can replace her." he sounded annoyed.

"Do you miss her?"

"All the time."

He points to the painting of the sunset with two people watching it.

"She painted that one for me."

Before I could say anything, the door creeks open and we both instantly turn around.

"Uh-" John B says.

"This is Sarah's room, right?" he asks.

Rafe gets off the bed, walking towards the door. I sigh, leaving the bed to stand next to him, just incase anything happens.

"Why are you asking?" Rafe says.

"Because she-"

"And why are you here?" Rafe continues.

"I'm not here to chitchat Rafe." John B states.

"Don't care." he shrugs, shaking his head.

"Why are you in my room?" Sarah shouts whilst walking upstairs.

"Yeah, what are you doing in Sarah's room John B?" Rafe jokes, making me snicker.

"You know what I meant." Sarah rolls her eyes, walking to stand next to John B.

"I was looking for you." Rafe states.

"Why?" Sarah gave a rude look to her brother.

"I never said you could come in here!" Sarah yells.

"Yo." John B says to me over their arguing.

"Hey." I reply.

"Just get out Rafe!" Sarah shouts.

"What, so you and this pogue can bang it out?" he points to John B.

"What?" Sarah yells in shock.

"You really think Wheezie wants to hear that shit?" Rafe continues.

From the corner of my eye, I see a short figure walking towards the door, behind John B and Sarah. Don't tell me it was Wheezie?

"Wheezie!" I say louder than anyone, so they could move on from that topic.

She comes out from behind.

"Hi." she purses her lips.

"You don't think I'd want to hear what, Rafe?" she looks to him.

Rafe looks to me, not knowing what to say. I shrug my shoulders at him, my brain not coming up with a solution.

"Go back to your room." he says.

"Geez, okay." Wheezie shrugs, walking away.

"See what you did?" Sarah says to Rafe.

Rafe scoffs at her.

"Lets go." he looks to me.

He walks out of the door, nudging Sarah's arm as he does, whilst I follow him out.

"Sorry." I look back to them briefly, then continue walking.

I enter Rafe's room to see him pacing around.

"What the fuck was that?" I ask.

"What?" he says stressfully.

"With Sarah?" I ask.

"Oh, it's always about Sarah." he laughs.

"I didn't say that Rafe."

He doesn't answer but continues walking around the room like a psycho.

"What are you doing?" I ask.

"I just-"

His hands go to his head and he takes a deep breath before finishing his sentence.

"I just need you right now." he says.

He walks closer to me, crashing his lips onto mine whilst pushing me against the wall. I devour his lips as he starts to kiss my neck, definitely leaving a trail of hickeys.

He starts to walk back to the bed, still sucking on my neck, as he lifts my arms up to take off my shirt. His lips press back onto mine as I undo my bra, revealing my bare breasts.

I needed him right now too.

He pulls my shorts down, still devouring my lips until I pull away. He looked confused.

"Sorry, did you not want to-" he mumbles.

"Take off your shirt." I say.

I watch him take his shirt off instantly, throwing it on the bed beside us. I kiss up his chest, kneeling down more and more as I leave hickeys on his abs until I finally drop to my knees.

He watches my every move, as if I was going to pull a knife.

I unbuckle his belt slowly, making him eager. My hands softly touch his bulge, as I look at him, seeing him licking his lips.

I pull down his pants, licking my lips as I see his dick. I started to pump up and down his dick, making his eyes flutter.

He struggles to keep them open, but he clearly wanted to watch me.

"Close your eyes." I say.

He slightly nods his head, obeying what I say. He tenses under my touch and closes his eyes over the pleasure I was giving him.

I attach my mouth to his tip as I watch his eyes open in surprise. His head tilts back, hitting the wall as I quicken my hand.

He groaned in pleasure as I deep throated his dick, my eyes looking up at him.

That was until he pulls me to my feet, as I look at him with a smug smile plastered on my face.

He pushes me against the wall, as he pulls my leg up to lay onto his shoulder. He pulls my underwear to the side, about to fuck me.

"What if they hear?" I whisper.

"Then don't make a sound." he says firmly as I nod my head.

He rubs his tip onto my clit, teasing me. Until a moment later, he thrusts into me, making my mouth hang open with pleasure.

My eyes scrunch at how big he was, he thrusts into me faster and faster each second as my head tilts back.

I was so close, I didn't think I could stay silent any longer. I purse my lips, trying to keep quiet at the pace he was going at.

"Rafe-" a moan slips out.

Whilst keeping the pace, with his spare hand he covers my mouth.

"Fuck." he whispers.

He continues to thrust into me whilst rubbing my clit, making me even closer to my climax as I wrap my hands around his neck.

He finally hits my g-spot as I constantly moan into his hand, my eyes rolling from how good he was. 

I take my leg off his shoulder as he holds my head, giving me a brief kiss on it.

"Fuck, I missed that." he chuckles.

This was all I've ever wanted.

author's note: sorry this was messy, is the smut good or not? i'm new to this lol. midsummers is coming up btw, any ideas for it?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

930K 18.9K 108
in which charlotte carrera finds herself more conflicted than she has ever been in her entire life. rafe cameron x fem! oc || seasons one + two + thr...
31.7K 484 24
Skye Cameron is a little bit of wild child being in a Kook Family, also being part of another family. Her Pouges. She couldn't live without them, no...
19.7K 185 23
A girl who has been abused for her entire life and knows nothing about herself gets saved by a group of friends. They immediately accept her and teac...
260K 3.5K 21
When she jumped into the fight with Rafe that night, JJ knew he wasn't getting her out of his head. When he came by her house the next day, she knew...