Dustin X Reader

By shrekshark1

If you read anything that hasn't been edited yet, please bear with me it was my first book I cringe when I ed... More

Part 1: The Vanishing of Will Byers
the weirdo on maple street
Holly Jolly
The Body
The flea and the acrobat
The Monster
The Bathtub
The Upside Down
Part 2: Mad Max
Trick or Treat Freak
The Pollywog
Will the Wise
Dig Dug
The Spy
The Mind Flayer
The Gate
A/N
Part 3: E. T. that you?
The Mall Rats
The Case of the Missing Lifeguard
The Sauna Test
The Flayed
E Pluribus Unum
The Bite
The battle of starcourt
Part 4: The hellfire club
Vecna's curse
The Monster and the Superhero
Dear Billy
The Nina Project
The Dive
The Massacre at Hawkins Lab
Papa
Piggyback pt:1
A/N

piggy back pt:2 the start of an end

220 7 5
By shrekshark1

You sprinted across the road as Eddie was fighting the bats swarming around him.

"Come on!" You heard him yell.

There was to many of them.

One grabbed Eddie by the throat with it's tail.

"No!" You yelled

You raised your right with the can of spray and your left with the light in front.

You clicked on the lighter and sprayed the aerosol can, making a makeshift flamethrower.

The flames burned the demobats leaving a opening in the sphere they created around your friend.

Dropping your lighter, you stabbed the demobat strangling Eddie.

He quickly got up panting.

You picked up the lighter again.

The flames came out but died after a few seconds.

You tried to click on the lighter again with what you thought was Eddie covering for you, but it wouldn't turn on.

"Shit!" You swore.

You looked over and Eddie was dragged across the road by another bat as he tried to fight it off.

You ducked, dodging another bat flying over you head before slicing it quickly and running towards Eddie.

More bats had surrounded your friend and some had made a wall between you and Eddie.

You held up your shield as you heard the screams of your friend.

Two flew at you, hitting one with the shield and the other with your spear.

Suddenly the demobats dropped.

You saw someone laying in the distance.

"Y/n!" Dustin yelled from behind you, limping.

He had a smile on his face while your eyes were locked on the body, tears flowing out.

He gave you a hug before pulling away and following your line of view.

"Eddie!" He yelled, realizing what was going on.

He grabbed your hand and pulled you over, still limping.

Finally unfrozen, you quickly grabbed Dustin's arm and put it over your shoulder, acting as a crutch walking quickly over to your friend.

Dustin dropped to his knees beside his friends body, "oh God Eddie."

"Bad huh?" Eddie said, quickly losing life.

Dustin was quick to reassure him as you took the bandana off Eddie's head and put pressure on his wounds, "no, no, you're gonna be fine we just have to get you to a hospital, okay?"

Eddie smiled through his pain, "I didn't rum away this time right?"

Dustin looked down, "no you didn't run away."

"You two are gonna have to look after those little sheep for me, okay?" Eddie said.

You wiped your tears on your shoulder, "no you're gonna be okay, you can do that yourself. You can help them just like you helped us."

Eddie's eyes looked over to you, "its not your fault y/n. There was too many. I know you would blame yourself but don't."

You nodded, still thinking deep down it was.

His eyes shifted between you two, "Say you'll look after them."

Dustin shook his head.

"Say it." Eddie repeated.

Dustin let out a sob, "im-" his voice broke, "I'm gonna look after them."

Eddie looked at you again, "you two."

You sniffled, "I'm gonna look after them."

"Good," Eddie said," because I'm actually going to graduate."

He chuckled weakly, "I think it's my year kids. I think it's finally my year."

Dustin nodded.

"I love you guys." Eddie said.

"I love you too." Dustin said his voice trembling.

"Me too, I love you too." You said.

Eddie started to lose breathing.

"Eddie?" Dustin said.

You took your hands away from his bleeding sides.

"Eddie!" Dustin yelled at his friend.

You let out a sob before Dustin wrapped his arms around you gently, sobbing into your shoulder as you sobbed into his.

♤♤♤♤♤
Two days later

"Hey Nance." Karen wheeler walked out of her garage and to Steve's car to Nancy who was once leaning against the car but now walking to her mother.

"I found more of some of your old stuff in the attic."

Robin, Steve, Dustin, and you were folding clothes into Steve's car trunk.

Nancy gasped softly before picking up an old bunny stuffed animal out of the box, "Mr. Rabbit."

"It's OK if you want to save him you know." Karen told her daughter.

Nancy shook her head before putting it back in the box, "no, he'll be more loved in a new home."

She took the box from her mothers arms and added it to the trunk.

"Someone order a pizza?" Karen asked.

"Pizza?" You and Dustin said in usion.

You all turned around to see a giant yellow surfer boy pizza van honking a tune, and stopping before the driveway.

The doors opened to revel a man with long hair, and colorful mixed matched clothes, Johnathan, Mike, Will, and El with her shaved head.

Mike ran to his mother and hugged her.

Johnathan ran to Nancy.

El and will ran to you and Dustin.

You smiled for the first time in two days.

"Where's Lucas?" Will asked.

"He's at the hospital." You said, smile immediately fading.

"Was he hurt?" El asked.

You shook your head holding back tears thinking of one of your best friends in that body cast, unconscious.

"No, no he's fine." Dustin said, rubbing your back in comfort, before realized, "you don't know, do you?"

♤♤♤♤♤

Robin, Steve, Dustin, and you carried boxes into what used to be your school, the gym turned into beds, missing posters, and a hospital.

You walked across the gym, Dustin limping beside you. He had sprained his ankle, he refused to use a crutch or you as a crutch to walk.

You still made him wear a brace and see the doctor.

You dropped the boxes on the table of relief donations.

"Hi," Robin said, "so these are blankets and sheets, clothes, kids toys, and food." She pointed to the boxes.

"Wow, " the lady said, "already so organized. We appreciate that. Do you want a tax receipt for it?"

"Um.." She looked at Steve before looking back, "I don't think that we need one, thank you though."

"Is there anything else we can do to help?" You asked.

She put you and Dustin on passing out water.

"H20?" Dustin asked before taking a paper cup from the tray you were holding and handing it to a patient.

He stopped when he saw Eddie's uncle change his nephews missing poster that was vandalized.

"Hey," you put a hand on Dustin's shoulder, "you go talk to him. He needs closure, I'll keep passing out waters."

"You need to talk to him as much as I do." Dustin said.

"Is there water anywhere?" A patient asked.

"Well that person needs me more than I need him," you said, "plus you need to sit down and get off that ankle for a minute."

Dustin sighed, "ok." He said before kissing your forehead and walking over to Mr. Munson.

♤♤♤♤♤

Dustin lead you outside, to the over cast, pulling you by your hand.

The crowd murmered as the flakes floated down from the sky.

"Oh you've gotta be shitting me." You mumbled.

You looked at eachother, knowing this was the beginning of an end.

Ok. 4th season ✅️. Have you cried? Because I have. Now drink some water, if you cry to much you'll get dehydrated and puke. And eat something if you haven't yet. And you done with season 4 GO TO BED IF ITS 4AM.

-<3 your favorite fan fiction writer.

Word count: 1225

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.6K 775 34
steve harrington x FEM! reader all rights go to the duffer brothers for the main story (along with the script) and characters. I'm just some silly pe...
313K 7.5K 22
STORY LINE FROM STRANGER THINGS BUT ADDED PARTS FROM ME I would also recommend watching Stranger Things before reading this. (Y/N = YOUR NAME) You e...
194K 4.2K 39
🪓📸🍂 ──── 𝚂𝚃! ┊͙ ・... ˏˋ ˖*°࿐ 𝐀𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐁𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐘𝐨𝐮 ⌗⌗ ˚ ༘♡ ·˚ ₊˚ˑ༄ؘ 𝐈𝐌 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 ━━━━━━━━━━ 𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘚𝘵𝘦�...
39K 675 25
I should've named this book insomnia. Read to understand why🥲. A Gareth x reader story because Gareth is cute. 🦋 ( And bc I have seen only 5 fanfi...