𝓢𝓾𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓵𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓿𝓮

Bởi kidcorenightmare

SUPERLATIVE - 'of the highest quality or degree' Cassiopeia Druella Malfoy was almost everything her parents... Xem Thêm

Characters
Setting the Scene
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX

Epistula

19 0 0
Bởi kidcorenightmare

⛧ ⌒ ⛦ ⌒ ⛧ ⌒ ⛦ ⌒ ⛧ ⌒ ⛦ ⌒ ⛧

Dearest Father,

Tell Mother that I enjoyed the toffee she sent me! They were truly delicious.

I doubt I am the first to inform you that Draco has found himself in trouble with McGonagall - he was caught out of bed, spying on Potter, the young Weasley and their mudblood friend.

What you won't know is that I was with him, and managed to evade the teachers as he was rather eager to share our finding with others.

Draco informed me that the three Gryffindors would frequent Hagrid's Hut, and I believed that this could lead somewhere interesting, and therefore accompanied Draco to ensure his safety, as well as to see what he had discovered.

It turns out that Hagrid has smuggled a dragon into the school, and Draco and I both witnessed it hatch.

Although I don't believe that the three Gryffindors will get into trouble (the school are biased in their favour), I believe it best for you to know why Draco had truly received detention.

I'll keep a better eye on him next time.

Your daughter,
C. Druella x

⛧ ⌒ ⛦ ⌒ ⛧ ⌒ ⛦ ⌒ ⛧ ⌒ ⛦ ⌒ ⛧

My darling Cassiopeia,

Thank you for this information. I will admit that I was initially angered by the news, however I now understand the reasoning behind Draco's actions.

You're right; those three won't get into trouble as long as Dumbledore is about, and I therefore will not challenge Draco's detention.

Ensure that you do keep an eye on him, darling. He's always been unsubtle.

I look forward to watching your next Quidditch match; three weeks away, is it not? Your Mother has informed me that, should you make it to the finals, she will accompany me to the penultimate match.

Train hard, and look out for your brother!

All my love,
Father x

⛧ ⌒ ⛦ ⌒ ⛧ ⌒ ⛦ ⌒ ⛧ ⌒ ⛦ ⌒ ⛧

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

9.5K 179 12
"Cassiopeia Lynx Weasley. I thought you were dead seeing as you were born premature. But you are a (?????????) and best friend of (?????) . So I won'...
551K 14.2K 36
Hermione is the "Brightest Witch of her Age": she follows the rules and she only breaks curfew to fulfil her prefect duties. That is until one night...
43.7K 867 73
"I'm sorry Gemini." The blonde said to me looking like he was about to cry. "Why? Why would you do this?" I said screaming at him and pushing him awa...
57.7K 2.6K 100
** "She was born from darkness itself, it was woven in her bones and carved in her heart. She was the Light born from Darkness, because all stars are...