๐’“๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“๐’Š๐’†. [five hargree...

By strawberrymlk-

๐’“๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“๐’Š๐’† โ”โ” (n.) a state of being pleasantly lost in one's thoughts, โ› a daydream โœ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’˜๏ฟฝ... More

๐ซ ๐ž ๐ฏ ๐ž ๐ซ ๐ข ๐ž.
๐œ ๐š ๐ฌ ๐ญ.
๐ฉ ๐ซ ๐ž ๐Ÿ ๐š ๐œ ๐ž.
๐ฎ ๐ง.
๐ ๐ž ๐ฎ ๐ฑ.
๐ญ ๐ซ ๐จ ๐ข ๐ฌ.
๐ช ๐ฎ ๐š ๐ญ ๐ซ ๐ž.
๐œ ๐ข ๐ง ๐ช.
๐ฌ ๐ข ๐ฑ.
๐ฌ ๐ž ๐ฉ ๐ญ.
๐ก ๐ฎ ๐ข ๐ญ.
๐ง ๐ž ๐ฎ ๐Ÿ.
๐ ๐ข ๐ฑ.
๐ ๐จ ๐ฎ ๐ณ ๐ž.
๐ญ ๐ซ ๐ž ๐ข ๐ณ ๐ž.
๐ช ๐ฎ ๐š ๐ญ ๐จ ๐ซ ๐ณ ๐ž.
๐ช ๐ฎ ๐ข ๐ง ๐ณ ๐ž.
๐ฌ ๐ž ๐ข ๐ณ ๐ž.
๐ ๐ข ๐ฑ - ๐ฌ ๐ž ๐ฉ ๐ญ.
๐ ๐ข ๐ฑ - ๐ก ๐ฎ ๐ข ๐ญ.
๐ ๐ข ๐ฑ - ๐ง ๐ž ๐ฎ ๐Ÿ.
๐ฏ ๐ข ๐ง ๐  ๐ญ.
๐ฏ ๐ข ๐ง ๐  ๐ญ - ๐ž ๐ญ - ๐ฎ ๐ง.
๐ฏ ๐ข ๐ง ๐  ๐ญ - ๐ ๐ž ๐ฎ ๐ฑ.
๐ฏ ๐ข ๐ง ๐  ๐ญ - ๐ญ ๐ซ ๐จ ๐ข ๐ฌ.
๐ฏ ๐ข ๐ง ๐  ๐ญ - ๐ช ๐ฎ ๐š ๐ญ ๐ซ ๐ž.
๐š / ๐ง.
๐› ๐จ ๐ง ๐ฎ ๐ฌ

๐จ ๐ง ๐ณ ๐ž

1.5K 58 201
By strawberrymlk-

𝐗𝐈

✮✮✮

𝟏𝐒𝐓 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐕

  I wandered down the hall, Five's words still echoing in my mind. I didn't want to seem dramatic, but he just didn't seem to care anymore. I brushed away the thought as quick as it had come.
  Although I'd agreed to him telling me to rest, I did the complete opposite. I couldn't just ignore that the world was literally ending again. I mean, firstly, that's not something you can ignore, even if you wanted to. And secondly, last time this happened, I actually helped. Kinda. So why couldn't I now?

  I'd been pacing around the hotel for what felt like hours, my mind preoccupied with the possibilities of why Five was ignoring me. In actual fact, it was probably only around a half hour, but still, it felt like a long time.
  I wanted, more than anything, to go back to the Hargreeves, to argue with them until they let me join. Like I'd said to Five, I didn't want to feel useless in all of this. To be honest though, it was only Five that I'd have to argue with. I knew the rest of them would be fine with me being there. Hell, Diego, Luther and Klaus would probably argue with Five for me. The other part of me, the much, much smaller one, knew that would be a bad idea though.

  "Y/n! Hey!" I heard a voice call from behind. I turned to face Stan, stood at the end of the hall, arms filled with the cleaning materials from earlier.
  "Hey, Stan," I smiled back at his grinning face, glad that someone seemed happy to see me. That was more than I could say for Five.
  "You got any cash?" He asked, approaching me. I raised an eyebrow, though I knew what he was suggesting.
  "Perhaps. I'm not sure if it's really enough though..." I trailed off, leaving Stan to suggest his idea. After all, as long as I didn't openly say it to him, there was no proof that I was encouraging theft.
  "Still got that hairpin?"

✮✮✮

𝟑𝐑𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐕

  Stan watched as Y/n crouched beside a door, fingers fumbling with her hairpin in the lock. He still held the cleaning materials, though after Y/n pushed the door open, he dumped them on the bed. The pair rummaged through the room as they had the day they'd first met. Y/n relived that memory, a wide smile on her face. She wondered how in the space of just a few days, two people could become so close. Stan had become like a brother to her, and to him, she was like a sister. Those few days had seemed like years. It made her think of Five, how they'd only met a few weeks ago, yet he was the person she cared for most.

  She remembered the day they'd met, how he had terrified her and Elliott upon his arrival, by jumping through the door. The way he'd had a soft smirk on his face at Y/n's confusion. The way that, despite only just having met him, she'd already liked him.
  Her mind wandered back to the days she spent with him in Dallas. The huge events, like her father's death, how he'd been there for her as she sobbed, down to the smallest things, such as the tension between the two when he had tied her to the chair, and they'd had their first real conversation. She could remember every tiny moment with him, almost like it was engraved permanently in her mind. Even the events of the past few hours.

  "Hey, I found a fifty!" Stan cried, jumping up and snapping Y/n out of her thoughts. He waved the note over his head, as she smiled proudly.
  "Good job!" She started towards the door, beckoning for Stan to follow, "Come on!"

  The pair skipped happily down the hallway towards the elevator. Both their minds had been preoccupied with the sudden news of the end of the world, but spending time together helped grant them closure, even if it was only a little.
Stan chattered away about what he was going to buy, whilst Y/n only half-listened, nodding and laughing when it was necessary, though she wasn't fully there.
  As much as she wanted to push him from her mind, Five was all she could think about. And as luck would have it, or in her case unluck, he just happened to be in the lobby. The one place she'd hoped he wouldn't be.

  The rest of the Hargreeves seemed to have scattered, safe for Klaus, leaving him and Five at the bar. Y/n took Stan's hand, much to his confusion, though he didn't object, and marched straight past the two. She'd hoped he wouldn't notice them, though that seemed next to impossible. At the very least, she'd hoped he wouldn't care enough to stop them. But of course, he did.

  "Hey, where are you going?" Five caught Y/n's wrist, though he held it gently in his grasp. The pair was forced to swivel around to face the boy, though Y/n refused eye contact. She looked back at Stan, letting go of his hand.
  "I'll meet you outside." She smiled, though Stan was reluctant to leave. He trudged out of the hotel alone, leaving Y/n to face Five.
  "I thought I asked you to go lie down?" He scolded, pulling her over to the bar. Klaus was sat at a nearby table, though he looked the other way, so as not to appear eavesdropping. Though he most definitely was.
  "Yeah, well I figured that since, y'know, the world's ending and all, I might as well enjoy the few days we have left, instead of being cooped up in a room, just because it suits you."
  All three were taken aback by her harsh tone. Five simply stared in shock for a moment as Y/n glared at him. She hadn't meant to come across as rude, though she wasn't exactly sorry about it.
  "Is that alright with you?" She added, noticing Five's expression. Klaus suppressed a chuckle, proud of Y/n's forwardness. He had taught her well.

  "No, actually, it's not." Five scolded, causing Y/n's mouth to fall open. Who did he think he was?
  "Excuse me?" She asked, slightly shocked at his answer.
  "Look, I don't wanna seem..." He crouched down, looking up at Y/n and taking her hands. "Controlling...but I just want you to be safe. What if you get blitzed?"
  She looked down at him, teeth gritted in frustration. "I'll take that chance."

  She stood curtly, pulling her hands from his and striding away. He remained crouched beside the bar stool she'd been sat at, feeling utterly defeated. He sighed warily slowly standing. How had he managed to fuck things up this badly?

✮✮✮

𝟏𝐒𝐓 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐕 (𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄)

  How had I let this happen? Firstly, Y/n was clearly more than just a little pissed at me, and secondly, the world was ending. Again. And to think I'd thought we'd had it under control.

  "Well." Klaus' voice reminded me of his presence. I'd basically forgotten he was here. Shit. How much of that had he heard? "All in all, I'd say you handled that pretty well!"
  He made his way over to sit beside me as I rolled my eyes in annoyance. To answer my question: a lot. Clearly.
  Klaus reached over the bar and grabbed a bottle. He poured two shots, placing one infront of me. "So...women, huh?"

  "I'm not having this conversation with you." I sighed, downing the contents of my glass.
  "Oh, come on! I'm your brother! Talk to me." He whined, drinking from his own glass. I sighed again, unsure of where to start. If I even was to start.
  "She's definitely mad at me. I know that much." I said, stating what we both knew to be very true. "I just don't understand why."
  Klaus shook his head, a slight smirk on his face. "Maybe it's your constant bossing her around?" He suggested.
  "I'm not bossing her around!" I argued, though I knew deep down that he was right. "I just wanna keep her safe. I wouldn't be able to live with myself if something happened to her..."
  Klaus nodded sympathetically, pouring another shot, "She's an independent woman though, Five. She doesn't need you to keep her safe, she can do that herself. She needs her boyfriend to show that he cares about her, without telling her what to do!"
  "I'm not her boyfriend..." I rolled my eyes, though weirdly, I agreed with Klaus. For once. She was independent and my telling her what to do clearly wasn't helping.
  "Come on! You're not fooling anyone." Klaus grinned. I thought about it. Not once had I actually asked her to be my girlfriend, but that didn't mean I didn't want her to be. The question was, did she want to be? I wasn't so sure anymore.

✮✮✮

𝟏𝐒𝐓 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐕

  Who the hell did he think he was talking to me like that? 'I don't wanna seem controlling' my ass. What the fuck had gotten into him recently?

  "What was that about?" Stan asked as I stepped out of the hotel. He was leaning against the wall, waiting patiently.
  "Nothing." I said, through gritted teeth, causing Stan to raise an eyebrow. I fixed my tone, sighing, "Don't worry about it."
  "You get in a fight with your boyfriend?" He teased as we began walking. I glared at his smirking face.
  "He's not my boyfriend..." I rolled my eyes at him. I mean, it wasn't a lie. He hadn't actually asked me to be his girlfriend. I mean, did he really want me to be? I wasn't so sure.

  "Sure, sure." Stan teased and I gave up trying to argue with him. After that, the walk to the store was mostly just Stan chattering about different video games, or movies, or shows, most of which I didn't know since they hadn't existed in the 60s. I was only really half listening though, as my mind strayed to our surroundings.
  The world seemed almost silent, no cars on the road, no people walking by. What shocked me most though, was the several buildings that looked as though a bomb had been dropped on them. They were crumbled at the sides with debris everywhere. Some of them even had flames spitting and licking the air. The world was ending much faster than I'd thought.

  Once we arrived at the store, I was relieved to see there were a few people there, including the cashier. At least we weren't the only people left. Stan ran around, grabbing anything he could reach from the shelves. I laughed as I watched him, finding my way to the refrigerators. I pulled out a soda before Stan came bounding up to me. His arms were filled with bags of chips and candy.

  "You sure you got enough?" I laughed sarcastically, earning a grin from Stan.
  "I want a slushy too." He smiled as I followed him to the counter.

  The girl there was very pretty and looked about my age. She had long, dark braids that framed her face perfectly and rich, tanned skin. I found myself swallowing to stop the blush from spreading across my cheeks, as she offered me a soft smile.

  "Can I have a cherry slushy?" Stan asked, loading the stuff onto the counter. The cashier grinned, mirroring Stan's smile and nodding politely.
  "Please." I added, smiling too. I elbowed Stan in the side, causing the girl to chuckle.
  "Of course."

  She turned away to pour the drink and Stan shot me an annoyed look. I surpressed a chuckle at his expression. He had a baby-face, something that was very difficult to take seriously when angry.
  The cashier placed the cup down on the counter, before ringing up all the items. She packed them into a thin, plastic bag as Stan waited impatiently.

  "That'll be $20.95" She smiled, after she finished scanning everything. "I love your jeans, by the way."
  "Thanks." I replied, holding back a grin. I handed her the money as Stan reached for his slushy. He slurped on it noisily as we left the store.

  "Someone's got a crush." Stan teased, in a sing-song voice, once we were around the corner.
  "I do not!" I argued, heat rising to my cheeks. It was true, I didn't have a crush on her. I think. I mean, I had Five after all, so I couldn't.
  Stan ignored me, "I thought you had a boyfriend?"
  I rolled my eyes as he took a long slurp again. "He's not my boyfriend."

✮✮✮

  yall need to chill abt last chapter. i'm not naming anyone but, uh, *cough* nightmarishbitch sselenophiliaaa *cough*

  anyways love yall <33

  ❪ chapters released every wednesday, 4:00pm and friday, 5:30pm ❫

-eva xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.5K 2.3K 21
๐’†๐’–๐’๐’๐’Š๐’‚ โ”โ” (n.) a pure and well-balanced mind, โ› beautiful thinking โœ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ โ” 1963, five hargreeves travels back...
1.8K 88 8
๐—ž๐—ฅ๐—ฌ๐—ฃ๐—ง๐—ข๐—ก๐—œ๐—ง๐—˜, ๐—” ๐—ง๐—จ๐—” ๐—™๐—œ๐—– โ› ๐—’ou're so much older and wiser and I... โœ ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—›, ...
9K 179 43
Reunited after their father's death, estranged siblings with extraordinary powers uncover shocking family secrets and a looming threat to humanity. I...
185K 2.5K 21
Five comes back from the future and meets someone who could potentially have a positive impact on his life Everyone is 18+ in the story