𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐖𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐚𝐧...

By anshchi

Jung y/n whose marriage is fixed with a playboy name Kim taehyung for the reputation of his family he says ye... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24🔞
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36 /little mature content /
37
38
39
40 /mature content ahead /
41 / mature content ahead/
42
43
44🔞
45
46
47
48
New Book
49
Jeon Jungkook

16

4K 170 11
By anshchi

I was standing in the wedding hall and I was standing there in the bride position I saw my dress and it was bride dress and then I heard " will you jung y/n take " chaa eun woo as your husband " i quickly saw in my front there was my love of my life was standing in groom place . I didn't said anything and after a while I saw eunwoo was coming close towards me.

" You are mine see I had made you mine now be a good girl and say yes for the marriage " i watched him he was grabbing my jaw so tightly I can't spoke a word to him ." I said say yes I do" he yelled at me at i quickly close my eyes my breathing gets hard and i can only hear .

" You're mine only mine no one can take you from me I'm back for you only I'll make you mine by hook or crook" my breathing got abnormal I was breathing loudly . And then I was shaken by someone . I shot my eyes open and was hugged by someone . He was hugging me so tight and patting my back .

" It's fine everything is fine it was a bad nightmare just a nightmare you got it " he was chanting in my ears and I knew he was my husband . Yeah we are sleeping together because of his wish . I also hugged him tight this time and mets in his arms . I feel so secure in his arms .

After some time we broke our hug , he cupped my cheeks and put a kiss on my forehead ." Let's sleep okk " he said to me with a slight smile and i nodded to him .

We both slept on the bed and he back hugged me he put his face near to me and plant kiss on my shoulder " sleep well " he said and drift to his sleep .

I also closed my eyes his warmth made me sleep with no worries .

In the morning

We woke up with the position where we both were facing each other his face was on my chest and I was hugging him tightly. My hands went to his hairs and i start playing with his hairs .

After sometime he shot his eyes open and his eyes found me and he spoke in his sleep voice" why you'd stop I was feeling so good " and he took my hands and put in his hair " start" he said and went back to his sleep face on my chest .

" Tae we have office " I said and he spoke " hmm but I don't wanna gooo " he whined like a child " but " i started and was cutt off when he put his face so close to my face that our lips were about to touch " please take a leave today .... Please" *puppy eyes *

" Ah okay " I said to him and. Bite my lower lip with this closeness of ours.

" Really " he chimed " i like you ... You're the best " he cupped my cheeks and started kissing them . And I got numb why can't I stop him these feelings I'm feeling when I'm with him is not at all understood by me .

We continued to our cuddling session and both went back to sleep .

_____________________________
Vote and comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.6K 641 11
Jeon Jungkook has been secretly in love with Taehyung since ages. But Tae only loves Jimin. However, one day - their parents arrange their wedding f...
587K 28.5K 32
Jungkook has been married for 10 years, But Jimin dosent love him Taehyung is a 24 year buisnessman, whose wife died while giving birth to their chil...
22.6K 653 51
Kim Y/N lives with her two brothers...OVERprotective brothers. She has a crush on one of their best friends. But, will it be easy as there are fanboy...