RWBY: (Genius Gamer Shadow) E...

By HyperKabuto264

This SPECIAL Story takes place after Volume 5 when Shadow Wrath recieved the Oma Zi-O Driver, Oma Zi-O RideWa... More

TAKE NOTE
Ichigo Haruki (Yeager-326's OC)(KUUGA)
Itsumi Sentoki (Zombienitro02's OC)(AGITO)
Zero Dragfall (Zerodragon4's OC)(RYUKI)
Ayato Stark (personauser214's OC)(FAIZ)
Orihara Shou (AstaAreden's OC)(BLADE)
William (RestoringAlphatale's OC)(GARREN)
Darunia Blaze (jkora3's OC)(HIBIKI)
Tsubasa Dang (Starbee-Prime's OC)(CHALICE)
Nio Sokudo Tendou (Barry_Allen_Snow's OC)(KABUTO)
Lin Parker (lin_starsnigth's OC)(LEANGLE)
Kotori Bloom (RubyRose663's OC)(DEN-O)
Kai Gardenia (KaiserGuardian's OC)(KIVA)
Jigen Neku (zombienitro02's OC)(DECADE)
Shoji Takiyama (Barry_Allen_Snow's OC)(DIEND)
Tailor Crux (zombienitro02's OC)(DOUBLE(W))
Barry White (ShiroWhiteWizard's OC)(Os(OOO)) (PART 1)
Barry White (ShiroWhiteWizard's OC)(Os(OOO)) (PART 2)
Barry White (ShiroWhiteWizard's OC)(Os(OOO)) (PART 3)
Barry White (ShiroWhiteWizard's OC)(Os(OOO)) (PART 4 + EXTRAS)
Amami Watanabe (MRNEWMIND2007's OC)(FOURZE)
Ethan O'dragon (MedabotEthan's OC)(Wizard)
Grim Alcarez (ReneAndrewMendoza's OC)(GAIM)
Takori Asuma (BraveKabuto58's OC)(DRIVE)
Roland Arcadia (MrJustiFaiz's OC)(GHOST)
Stanley Yamazaki (supremedreams_1's OC)(EX-AID)
Dmitry Kalashnikov (Meme_LordDan_Kuroto)(GENM) (PART 1)
Dmitry Kalashnikov (Meme_LordDan_Kuroto)(GENM) (PART 2)
Hiro Kiken Iglesias (Barry_Allen_Snow's OC)(BUILD) (PART 1)
Hiro Kiken Iglesias (Barry_Allen_Snow's OC)(BUILD) (PART 2)
Hiro Kiken Iglesias (Barry_Allen_Snow's OC)(BUILD) (PART 3)
Chihiro Tokiwa (PhoenixStudios8's OC)(ZI-O) (PART 1)
Chihiro Tokiwa (PhoenixStudio8's OC)(ZI-O) (PART 2)
Gran (zombienitro02's OC)(GEIZ)
Nova Newton (zombienitro02's OC)(WOZ)
Erika (PhoenixStudios8's OC)(TSUKUYOMI)
Takiyama H. Tachibana (Barry_Allen_Snow/Kamen_Rider_001's OC)(ZERO-ONE)(PART 1)
Takiyama H. Tachibana (Barry_Allen_Snow/Kamen_Rider_001's OC)(ZERO-ONE)(PART 2)
Alex (KuugaBlackHole's OC)(ICHI-GATA)
Shriyans (Vishnu-And-Shiv's OC)(SABER)(PART 1)
Shriyans (Vishnu-And-Shiv's OC)(SABER)(PART 2)
Tokuro Lyon (tok-kun5045's OC)(BLADES)
Caligo Daemonium Prime (jkora3's OC)(Revice)(Alchemist Prime's Son)(PART 1)
Caligo Daemonium Prime (jkora3's OC)(Revice)(Alchemist Prime's Son)(PART 2)
Caligo Daemonium Prime (jkora3's OC)(Revice)(Alchemist Prime's Son)(PART 3)
Caligo Daemonium Prime (jkora3's OC)(Revice)(Alchemist Prime's Son)(PART 4)
Caligo Daemonium Prime (jkora3's OC)(Revice)(Alchemist Prime's Son)(PART 5)
Caligo Daemonium Prime (jkora3's OC)(Revice)(Alchemist Prime's Son)(PART 6)
Caligo Daemonium Prime (jkora3's OC)(Revice)(Alchemist Prime's Son)(PART 7)
Ryuga Katsuragi (geminithekiller's OC)(LIVE & EVIL)
Aoi Katsuragi (geminithekiller's OC)(JEANNE)
Terri Zashi (Zombienitro02's OC)(JUUGA)
Shane Hunter (fierce-energies8's OC)(GEATS)
Niram Hunter (H1h223's OC)(GEATS & GAZER)
Suiko S. Hunter (Starbee-Prime's OC)(GEATS)
Katsu Hanta Ukiyo (Kamen_Rider_001's OC)(GEATS)
H. (jkora3's OC)(GEATS)
Ultimate Raising Super Oneness Fever Fusion & Special Form Buckles (GEATS)
Boost MkIV, V, VI, VII, VIII Forms & Buckles (GEATS)
Z. (H1h223's OC)(ZIIN)
Buck Taurus (SONOW0409's OC)(BUFFA)(PART 1)
Buck Taurus (SONOW0409's OC)(BUFFA)(PART 2)
Yonezawa H. Hagakure (H1h223's OC)(GRIZ)
Jason Smith (H1h223's OC)(GOTCHARD) (PART 1)
Another Riders (Allies)
Riders (Allies)
Another Decade's Army (Enemies)
OHMA ZI-O II (Unknown Wattpad User's OC)(OHMA ZI-O II)

LaserBoost Super Fusion, Special Forms & Final Form (GEATS)

68 4 3
By HyperKabuto264

Now, fierce-energies8H1h223Starbee-PrimeKamen_Rider_001 and jkora3, you five maybe wondering what the BIG BIG Plans are. Well, lemme give you a summary on what's going on with your six OCs;

Basically, and recently, Ace aka, Kamen Rider GEATS has acquired a new form; Boost Mk II and LaserBoost, with the Boost Mk II Buckle to be created by his Boost Buckle, along with four other Boost Buckles from different worlds and his four different Incarnations. Seeing this, it sparked an idea to make, a "Super Fusion" Form out of your Six OCs, starting by fusing five of your OCs first with the Ultimate Six way fusion to be utilized in future. Which means, your combined LaserBoost Form will be upgraded, and you will all be even more powerful, as a whole, making LaserBoost Mk II.

Next Topic, the Six Gauntlets. Yes, yes, I know what you all are thinking. You all thought I'm close to getting all 100 Infinity Gauntlets when I added six more Gauntlets. But actually, NO. Far from it. Why did I say that, well because, the secret behind those Gauntlets is that those Six Gauntlets you readers are seeing and what you five are utilizing, makes up the entire D.G.P. Gauntlet, itself. Yes, there is more to those Gauntlets, you see. 

Another Long story short is, in the 1 A.D. behind the scenes of the D.G.P., there was a fight between Beroba, the Supporters and the Producers of the D.G.P. over the Gauntlet. Beroba was about to utilize the Gauntlet to destroy them, but they had other ideas, thus destroying the D.G.P. Gauntlet. But instead of destroying it, their finishers broke the Gauntlet that the stones powers on it trnasferred a portion of their powers into six individual gauntlets, forming Seven Individual Gauntlets, which were then casted out throughout the different multiversal Worlds and timelines, never to be seen ever again.... UNTIL NOW when the Shane Hunter Incarnations reclaimed them against Beroba (Shane Hunter, Niram Hunter, Suiko S. Hunter, Katsu Hanta Ukiyo and H.) and for Beroba (Haisha Emono Ukiyo).

So, when the five Incarnations who are against Beroba met one day as I said they will, the five Gauntlets transformed into their individual powers to merge back to their primary Gauntlet (D.P.G. Gauntlet), giving it almost its powers back, all but one at least. All they need now, is the power of the Jyamato Gauntlet and its is back to its Fullest Power. Yes, the Jyamato Stone will still be usable on the D.P.G. Gauntlet but, it'll be weak in a way.

Heheh, mind-blown, yet?

Anyway, now that I have covered the explanation and all like how the Gauntlets came to be, let's get on with the Forms, Weapons and Accessories to blow your minds even further, shall we? ;)

Form/s:

(A/N: Kamen RIder GEATS - LaserBoost Mk II. It's a special fusion rider comprising of either 5 or 6 Incarnations of Shane Hunter, him included utilized by inserting Boost Throttle Mk II Buckle and Laser Raise Riser Mk II onto the Desire-Driver.

The form and its Laser parts will remains the same with a few changes on the form's lower half. In basic, this form will have another set of armour, much like for his upper half equipped onto his legs. With the outer thigh's Vermillion-V Twin armour to be equipped with two halves of Cross Rear Ride. The Cross Rear Ride's additional front skirting armour will be equipped on the center tail of the form's Vermillion Exhaust Tail. Finally, the Cross Rear Ride's Shoulder armour will become armour for both Red Zone Dischargers and will also become armour for the form's legs.

Its form's Vermillion Punchers at the wrists and hands will have two ignition boosters instead of one for powerful punching effect and finally the form's head will have four Head Exhausts instead of two.

Ensure the said Buckle and Riser are equipped onto the form's Desire-Driver and the Core I.D. will be based on LaserBoost instead of GEATS's usual Core I.D.. And in case you ask, yes, this form has a Beast Mode, as well shown below.)

(A/N: LaserBoost Mk II in Beast Mode. Add all LaserBoost Mk II's Laser Raise armour onto this form. Since this is a special form, its eight tails will be elongated and it will have five shiny claws instead of three, thanks to the form's mechanical make-up and technology from the Buckle and the Raise Riser. In case you ask what will happen to the additional front skirting armour below its Beast form, well it's simple, they will be part of the two Laser Raise Armour tails as extensions to go with the form's six elongated Vermillion Exhaust Tails. They'll be elongated, as well for detail. 

Do ensure the back legs has two ignition boosters and its head will have four Head Exhausts as stated above about its Vermillion Punchers, and its head's Head Exhausts.

This form is acquired when the user/s revolve the Driver like so the Laser Raise Riser Mk II is on the left and upside down, and the Boost Throttle Mk II Buckle is on the right.)

(A/N: Kamen Rider GEATS - Boost Mk III.)

(A/N: Kamen Rider GEATS - Boost Mk IX.)

(A/N: Kamen Rider GEATS - Oneness Form.)

(A/N: Kamen Rider GEATS - Ryuki Form.)

(A/N: Kamen Rider GEATS - Ryuki SURVIVE Form. This form will utilize Ryuki SURVIVE Form. So, his eye-visors, mouth guard piece, chestplate and shoulder armour will be based on Ryuki SURVIVE (A/N: The shoulder armour colour scheme will be based on Ryuki SURVIVE's colour scheme.). Ryuki SURVIVE's armour on the forearms will be implemented on GEATS's Entry Forearms.)

Now that their five to six way Fusion Rider form, their final forms, their special forms and extra final forms have been settled, let us go through its and the Incarnations' weapons and accessories.

Weapons and Accessories:

Weapons:

Laser Raise Riser Mk II

GEATS Buster QB9

Ryuki Weapons

Dragvisor Zwei

(A/N: Laser Raise Riser Mk II. Combine these two weapons to make it one combined weapon, with the Mk II Weapon to be based on the Laser Raise Riser, its colour scheme to remain the same and its weapon structure combined with some aspects of this Energy Rifle. Plus, you can not only flip the Cross Alternator, you can also pullit back and release it, for it to slide back to its original position like a Pistol.

The Rise Cartridge can still be removable so that the Riser for a gun can become a Spear, as well for the form's use. So, the form has a range and melee weapon in its hands and Driver at its disposal.)

(A/N: GEATS Buster QB9.)

(A/N: Ryuki Weapons. Dragsaber. Ensure the Dragshields & Dragclaw are included in this.)

(A/N: Dragvisor Zwei.)

Accessories:

Desire-Driver

LaserBoost Core I.D.

GEATS Oneness Core I.D.

Boost Throttle Mk II Buckle

Buckle Holder

Boost Mk III Buckle (Boost Mk IX Buckle)

Oneness Raise Buckle

Kamen Rider GEATS Chemy Card

Ryuki V-Buckle Raise Buckle

Ryuki SURVIVE V-Buckle Raise Buckle

(A/N: Desire-Driver.)

(A/N: LaserBoost Core I.D.. Something like this but the I.D. Core is entirely red with its Emblem to be LaserBoost instead of GEATS's usual emblem.)

(A/N: GEATS Oneness Core I.D..)

(A/N: Boost Throttle Mk II Buckle. Similar to the original Boost Mk II Buckle however, instead of just a Boost Throttle Mk II and four Breaking Exhausts, this Buckle will have five Breaking Exhaust to represent each Incarnation's Boost Mk II Buckles, with the sixth Exhaust and Buckle to be the entire Buckle itself. Four Boost Mk II Boosters for Buckles will replace all four Breaking Exhausts and the fifthe Booster for a Buckle to be at the end part of the Boost Throttle. Finally, the Buckle's colour scheme will be red instead of black, with the colour scheme of the Reactor Panel and the purple detailing on the Buckle will remain the same. How this Buckle works is simple, when the user revvs up the Buckle to transform, the Boost Mk II Boosters at the Exhausts and at the end of the Throttle will shoot and emerge out, emitting blue beams of flare-like flames instead of just its usual blue flare when the Raise Riser is equipped. )

(A/N: Boost Mk III Buckle (Boost Mk IX Buckle).)

(A/N: Oneness Raise Buckle & Kamen Rider GEATS Chemy Card.)

Welp, that's all for now for fierce-energies8H1h223Starbee-PrimeKamen_Rider_001 and jkora3's BIG BIG Plans aka, Kamen Rider GEATS - LaserBoost Mk II and the latest updated edition, their Final Forms. Hope you guys enjoy it. If you guys want to join me in my epic quest against Salem and Thanos, it will awesome to have more people as OCs. As after all, the More the Merrier.

So, since this their OCs with their combined efforts to combine to become an unstoppable and Indomitable being, do give them tons of love and support on Wattpad as it will be appreciated. Well, that's all for now. So, be nice, be happy, stay frosty, stay brave, POUND IT, KNOCK IT!! Aaaaaaaaaaand SEE YA!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26K 510 41
Hello everyone!!! This is my first ever fanfiction here on Wattpad and I am really excited for this. Bare with me since this is my first fanfiction...
7.8K 149 10
Many people have different versions of themselves scattered throughout the multiverse. Unfortunately, due to certain events in the multiverse, realit...
3.3K 162 33
(Sequel to Megaforce Saga: Mazinkaiser Vs. Alien Dino Thunder Force) Ever since Doctor Strange, Vector Prime and the Alien Dino Thunder Megaforce fac...
2.7K 54 10
This is a story about a certain guardian. This guardian was different from the rest. There was just something.... special about him, something differ...