ARRANGE MARRIAGE - ZHANYI

By yi______zhaan

Story of marriage arranged between a rich heir and a normal and simple guy Rich heir is what one describe to... More

INTRODUCTION
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10 - PART 1
CHAPTER 10 - PART 2
CHAPTER 11 - MARRIAGE PART 1
CHAPTER 11 - MARRIAGE PART 2
CHAPTER 11 - MARRIAGE PART 3
CHAPTER 11 - MARRIAGE PART 4
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14 - PART 1
CHAPTER 14 - PART 2
CHAPTER 15 - PART 1
CHAPTER 15 - PART 2
CHAPTER 16 - PART 1
CHAPTER 16 - PART 2
CHAPTER 16 - PART 3(a)
CHAPTER 16 - PART 3(b)
CHAPTER 17 - PART 1
CHAPTER 17 - PART 2
CHAPTER 17 - PART 3
CHAPTER 18 - PART 1
CHAPTER 18 - PART 2
CHAPTER 18 - PART 3(a)
CHAPTER 18 - PART 3(b)
CHAPTER 18 - PART 3(c)
CHAPTER 19 - PART 1
CHAPTER 19 - PART 2(a)
CHAPTER 19 - PART 2(b)
CHAPTER 19 - PART 3(a)
CHAPTER 19 - PART 3(b)
CHAPTER 20 - PART 1
CHAPTER 20 - PART 2
CHAPTER 20 - PART 3(a)
CHAPTER 20 - PART 3(b)
CHAPTER 20 - PART 3(c)
CHAPTER 20 - PART 4(a)
CHAPTER 20 - PART 4(b)
CHAPTER 21 - PART 1
CHAPTER 21 - PART 2
CHAPTER 21 - PART 3
CHAPTER 21 - PART 4
CHAPTER 22 - PART 1
CHAPTER 22 - PART 2
CHAPTER 22 - PART 3(a)
CHAPTER 22 - PART 3(b)
CHAPTER 22 - PART 4(a)
CHAPTER 22 - PART 4(b)
CHAPTER 23 - PART 1
CHAPTER 23 - PART 2
CHAPTER 23 - PART 3(a)
CHAPTER 23 - PART 3(b)
CHAPTER 23 - PART 3(c)
CHAPTER 23 - PART 3(d)
CHAPTER 24 - PART 1
CHAPTER 24 - PART 2
CHAPTER 24 - PART 3(a)
CHAPTER 24 - PART 3(b)
CHAPTER 25 - PART 1(a)
CHAPTER 25 - PART 1(b)
CHAPTER 25 - PART 2(a)
CHAPTER 25 - PART 2(b)
CHAPTER 25 - PART 3(a)
CHAPTER 25 - PART 3(b)
CHAPTER 25 - PART 3(c)
CHAPTER 26 - PART 1(a)
CHAPTER 26 - PART 1(b)
CHAPTER 26 - PART 2(a)
CHAPTER - 26 PART 2(b)
CHAPTER 26 - PART 3(a)
CHAPTER 26 - PART 3(b)
CHAPTER 26 - PART 4(a)
CHAPTER 26 - PART 4(b)
CHAPTER 26 - PART 4(c)
CHAPTER 27 - PART 1(a)

CHAPTER 6

1.7K 118 17
By yi______zhaan

At XIAO MANSION

The sun has risen, and the rays of it has illuminated the mansion as well as the rooms of the mansion. The clock is striking at 6:30 and an alarm sound accompanied by the rustling sound of sheets with the groan of the occupant of the room can be heard. The man after checking the time gets up, ruffles his hair, and proceeds toward the bathroom to do his morning routine. After 15 minutes he is seen in his joggers descending the stairs and walking out of the mansion doors.

At the door of the mansion, he finds the family butler opening the door for him.
"Good morning, young master" greeted butler Yan.
"Good morning, Mr. Yan" greeted the man back with a smile.
"Have a joyful walk" said Mr. Yan.
He nods with a smile and proceeds toward his morning walk.

This man is none other than Xiao Zhan, whose morning starts at 6:00 am, but today he is a little late because he is at Xiao mansion and he just makes it 6:30 when he is at his father's mansion. Zhan is a strict and disciplined man, he follows a strict schedule whether it's his business or his personnel life, and this disciplined life of his is one of the reasons for his successful life.

The Xiao mansion is spread across 200 acres of land which has a golf course, a polo ground, a swimming pool, and everything which shows wealth and luxurious life. The estate has its garden which adds to the beauty of the mansion, and the thing which Zhan loves the most as it brings him peace and calmness. Zhan stays in his penthouse which is near the headquarters of xiao corporation to save his time. He only comes to the xiao mansion on weekends to spend time with his father and his morning in the mansion starts with a jog or a walk around the estate admiring its beauty.

Zhan found this time of the day refreshing as he enjoys nature, his mind becomes calm and all his worries get buried down deep inside him. Without any thoughts, he enjoys this time of day but today his mind is filled with only one thought that is about his marriage.

Though Zhan accepted the marriage, to him, it's not for his own will it's just for his father's happiness. Zhan still remembered the smile which was adorned by his father after he agreed to the marriage arrangement, that smile bought a sense of satisfaction in him. His heart was filled with relief and happiness and if agreeing to anything brings happiness to his father, he is ready to do it.

Zhan loves his father a lot. After his mother left him, his life was filled with darkness and sadness and at that time his father had been his constant support. His father had held him securely in his worst time and made him what he is today. Though Mr. Xiao also suffered from a great loss at that time as he loved his wife a lot and the departure of her from his life had left a void in his life which can't be filled by anyone. He was on the verge of breaking down when he heard the news of his wife's death. He was shaken to the core but the only thing which has kept him going was the face of his son. The moment he entered the mansion on that horrible day, he saw how devasted and lost his son looked and that face made Mr. Xiao forget his loss and made him strong, filled with determination to make Zhan cheerful again and never feel the void because of the loss of his mother, and Mr. Xiao did what he had promised himself. He provided Zhan with everything and most importantly love and time because Mr. Xiao knows that love is the only cure to reduce his son's sadness. Despite being busy with the business, mr. Xiao tried his best to give Zhan the care and support the teenager required. He guided him in his every step and made Zhan the successful young heir of the XIAO Corporation admired for his wit and business strategies in the world.

Zhan knew all this very well, he have seen his father broken, and despite being broken he knew his father never made Zhan feel the absence of his mother which made Zhan love and respect his father a lot. Therefore, yesterday when Mr. Xiao proposed his marriage arrangement although he was reluctant at first but accepted it seeing his father smile.
He was just lost in his thoughts that he didn't realize his tracks had made him reach the mansion while doing his morning walk only.

He was bought into reality by a sound
"Young Man, where are you heading to," asked the old chairman.
As Zhan, trance was broken, he looked in the direction from where the sound came and found his father sitting in the lounge reading newspaper.
Zhan turned toward his father side and with the steady steps walked till there and as he settle himself on one of the couches,
"Good Morning, dad," Zhan greeted his dad with a smile.
"Morning, son" replied Mr. Xiao keeping his newspaper down and gesturing Mr. Yan to pour a cup of tea for his son and him.

Mr. Yan hands a cup of tea to both father and son and leaves. They both start enjoying the tea while enjoying the serenity of nature.
A peaceful and comfortable silence is spreading among them as they continued enjoying the surrounding when suddenly Mr. Xiao decides to break the silence.
"Son" Mr. Xiao voice out.
"Yes father"
"Can I inform Mr. Wang about your decision regarding marriage"
Zhan was a little bit startled by the question but he immediately regained his composure and answered his father
"As you wish, dad. I am ever ready for it"
" I want to know your opinion," said Mr. Xiao
"You can, father," said Zhan with a sigh.
With this, he excuses himself and proceeds toward his room to get ready for office.

Mr. Xiao takes a deep breath and asks Mr. Yan to hand his mobile to him.
He dials the number of Mr. Wang and after 2 rings the phone is answered,
"Good morning, Mr. Xiao" greeted Mr. Wang
"Good morning, Mr. Wang" greeted Mr. Xiao back.
"Mr. Xiao, everything fine, you called me this early," asked Mr. Wang.
" Yes, Mr. Wang, I just called to inform you that Zhan has agreed with the marriage arrangement."
"That's good, Mr. Xiao," said Mr. Wang tried to hide the sourness in his voice but Mr. Xiao didn't fail to notice it.
"And I would like your presence in my office at 10:00 am," said Mr. Xiao continuing his words.
"Okay, Mr. Xiao" with this the call ended and a smile was seen spreading on Mr. Xiao's face.

He gestured his butler to dial another number, which the butler did with a smile.
The call was picked with just one ring
"Good Morning, master Xiao" greeted the other person.
"Morning, Mr. Nie," said Mr. Xiao.
Then with a pause, Mr. Xiao continued "have you prepared, what I asked for" asked Mr. Xiao.
"Yes sir" came the reply.
"Good, just bring it to my office at 10:00 am," said Mr. Xiao.
With this, the call was ended and mr xiao with a smile on his face mumbles to himself

"Mr. Wang a surprise is waiting for you"

_______________________________________

It's lame.

What do you think...
What will be Mr. Xiao surprise
M gonna take this story a little bit slow...
Hope you will like it.

Hope you will like this chapter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 55.6K 54
She heard that Marriages are "MADE IN HEAVEN". But she never thought she would end up having an ARRANGE MARRIAGE. And he NEVER wanted to marry. She b...
1.7M 72.2K 70
It's time to fall for cocky, charming, and handsome Billionaire! Or is it? Anyways, life gives you what you never expected out of it in the mess wher...
40.1M 424K 37
What happens when two are summoned together by a long remembered deal between two enemies to force their alliance in the industry business. Heartbrok...
14.6K 883 35
When he thought his mother arranged his marriage with a weak and timid girl but something he don't know that she is the opposite as he thought~ What...