𝐁𝐄𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐇𝐄𝐑 οΏ½...

By my-lesbi-ass

I moaned softly as my walls stretched around Skylar's member feeling how big she was. I bit my lip as my gaze... More

characters
dream
beautiful
no one
pussy
lunch part one
daddy
suck
fuck you
highschool crush
parking lot
the call
what did you just call me
patience pays
I quit
pizza guy maybe?
mommy
nothing will ever tear us apart.
pizza again
my best friend
my princess
the phone
the truth
tables turned
real father of the baby
shoot me
hand me the gun
small gift
visitor
whereabouts
too late
she dead???
is it the right time?
hungry for you
bad girl
worth....
parameters
time solves everything
my donna
twirling session
what are we?
in and out
confession
last hug??
ringπŸ’
one lesbian family 🌈
comfort
question.....
The end ....
SEQUEL

confession

27K 696 264
By my-lesbi-ass

Laila's pov

Three months later.....

"Look at yourself Laila," Lovely whispered as she sat me down in the couch found in the backroom of my flower shop as the world around me spun around me.

"You are having morning sickness yet you came to work. Do you want to kill yourself?" Lovely whispered-yelled at me as she glared down at my weak state.

My head jerked back as I wiped the sweat off my forehead before nodding nonetheless to what I couldn't quite get into my mind.

A deep sigh erupted from Lovely before she spoke again. "You know what you should go home, I'm going to take care of everything here at wo-" I interrupted Lovely with a strong 'no' while I shook my head.

I had nothing to do at home as the matter of fact no one was there. It was just me and my baby. The world around me spun as my head throbbed feeling the usual nausea starting to build in me.

"I'm fine for assurance I'm going to be fine." I whispered out shutting my eyes in the process resting my head on the headrest. I hated being weak and helpless but it wasn't new to me because I have been having these symptoms for the past two months.

And let's say it's not easy.

It has been hard living the past three months on my own  because I grow very tired easily in which I was advised by the doctors to rest a lot but I have to work for our baby and of course the two of us.

Yes I am pregnant and of course it's Skylar's. She took my V-card and I don't regret any second of it. That night is the night I shall forever remember til my deathbed. It was just.....i don't know how to say this but all I can say about that night is that Skylar West knows how to make a woman ride their high.

I love every minute of sex I have with her. She knows my buttons and what to say to make my slit coat with my juices.

She's just perfect.

"Are you sure? " I could feel her suspicious gaze under confirmation of the words I said. I nodded nonetheless whispering a faint yes towards her not bothering to open my eyes.

"Okay, I'm going back, don't hesitate to call me for anything." Lovely said before walking out quietly from the backroom making the door crack.

I sighed deeply letting the tears flow out easily coating my cheeks. I gulped thickly feeling the heart weighing down again.

I wish she was here with me.

I really miss her.

We haven't seen each other in over two weeks after she told me that she had to go for a business trip in Italy for over a period of time she herself doesn't know she will stay there.

Skylar has been always there when I need her so this experience is new to me especially when I'm pregnant when she doesn't know . Back then Skylar would travel in middle of the night to my place after work everyday she has some time to spare travelling in at least a minimum of 3 hour drive without traffic.

She would do anything for my well being.

The following morning after that night , Skylar insisted I should come stay in her house with her this time permanently but I declined the offer politely because I never felt like it was the right thing to do.

We weren't married or anything. I just want us to take everything step by step not that I don't like spending time. Honestly I really love spending my time with Skylar but I wanted a new start of my life with her not so near, not so far to me because I love her and want her for myself.

Yes I love Skylar and I want her for myself.

I want her as the momma of my children.

I want her as the husband to me.

And I want her as my only mistress and as I'm her one and only babygirl.

I can't afford to lose someone like her.

I sure myself that I won't be it.

I groaned jerking my head back onto the headrest feeling my stomach turning wheels as my urge to vomit my empty stomach grew more. I haven't eaten anything since morning and it's over ten hours of fast.

I just don't have the appetite to eat anything at all and it's been like that for the past weeks. I only eat once a day by god's grace and I'm not motivated to eat because I see no particular reason to do so nonetheless I feel lazy when I think of cooking a good meal for myself unless Lovely comes over.

Lovely Alden is a single mother of two kids, she told me she's divorced and came to Atlanta just to find an escape from her past. She has never told me anything about her past and I gladly respect her privacy and not to push her into speaking it.

I became friends with her because she's just five years apart from me(27 while I'm 22) and  my only neighbor surrounding me in my age group other than that she told me that she wanted to be friends with me because she has ever been in my situation and won't want me to pass through it alone cause it's hard to be a single mother.

I have countlessly told her how I'm not a single mother because I know I have Skylar beside me though she hasn't been around when I need her but that doesn't remove the fact that she has been always there whenever I need someone to count on.

She has supported me in every step I take in my life without failing. She also helped me establish my flower shop the moment I told her about it.  She has made me feel happy and safe in her arms. Practically I'm like a glass to her.

I see the fear evident in her eyes of hurting me again and she continuously tells me whenever we are together how she never  wants  to hurt me again and how precious I am to her.

It makes me feel special and loved in a way that I know right now I have someone who cares about my well being as much as I care for theirs but at the back of my mind I don't know but I have a thought of maybe she left me just like how I thought she would then.

No, she's just busy with work .....

Don't even think that.....

Let me just talk to her....

I shut my eyes sinking into the chair while I searched for my phone in my apron pocket. After sometime I got it , raising it to my eyes , unlocking it in the process before dialing Skylar's number then brought the phone to my left ear......

Rinnggggggg

Ringggggggg

Ringgggggggg

Please reply!

Ringggggg

"The number you are calling is busy, please try again later." The computer at  the other end replied after four rings without reply.

I tried again three other times and this time on the fourth ring she picked up.......

"Hey babygirl, Is everything alright?" Skylar's voice rumbled through the phone to my ears making my heart race as I breathed out in relief and happiness.

"Hey!" I whispered faintly trying to get my hormones under control.

"What's wrong baby? You sound like you are sick." Skylar panicked making me involuntarily shake my head as if she's seeing me as I chuckled a bit but I could feel my body being drained massively by that.

"I miss you Skylar. I just want you here with me then I will be fine." I whispered breathing out shakily as it suddenly grew cold. I could feel my body temperature increasing a bit as the other end of the line went dead.

"Hold on baby, I'm coming."

*********
I'm imagining killing Skylar in a plane crush as she comes back for Laila again.

These guys are so cute together literally it's like Laila's air to breathe is Skylar vice verse with Skylar.

Anyways I want reviews about the book because it's about to end maybe in the next chapter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

172K 5.4K 61
18++ πŽππ’π„π’π’π„πƒ. which was one word to describe them. "do you want to know what I'm about to do to you right now? i'm going to fuck you until t...
194K 4.9K 23
A Lesbian Romance : : : : "I really want to... I really want to please you." This close, I could feel her hot breath on my cock. When the proper war...
249K 7.1K 20
Before I knew it my shirt was torn away from my torso and tossed on the floor, Charlie's doing the same. Our kiss intensified and I felt him groan ag...
869K 33.5K 154
This is book 1 of the majors. Please enjoy. Based of my imagination and research when I felt like it lol. Just here: I laughed and licked my lips as...