Our Fear

By actrssx

"I..just..", - you didn't know how to understand or describe the feeling. You loved her. You loved her voice... More

1. Injury
2. Violation of the rules
4. Hike
5. Something new
6. Feeling
7. Une dernière danse
8. Burning tears
9. A new beginning
10. I hate you
11. Oblivion
12. Fog

3. Dance

316 13 7
By actrssx

You woke up in your room, which was strange, because you don't remember anything like that at all. And then, your leg hurt a lot, and there was a dark trail of blood on the bed that wasn't flowing anymore. I should write to Dove.

«Dear Dovey, a terrible thing happened to me and I need your help this weekend or I won't be able to walk! Thank you in advance.

Sarah.»

By sending the letter through the raven, you hoped that Dovi would help you today and no one would interfere. After all, any relationship between good and evil is strictly forbidden. There was a knock at the door, no, she couldn't have come that fast. You wanted to get up, but remembered what happened to your leg. "Come in!"

"Sarah, hi! How are you? You weren't at breakfast...", - Will walked into the room and saw the blood trail, running up, he sat down across from you. "What happened?"

"It's Lesso, broke a few rules, but don't worry, it's okay!", - you smiled and propped your leg up.

Will didn't bring it up again, he made you laugh as always, trying to cheer you up. "Maybe you want something? I'll get it in a jiffy!".

"Oh, I'm really hungry! I'm starving", - Will quickly jumped up and ran in search of something edible. But he didn't know you hadn't eaten in three days.

Ten minutes later, he came running in with a plate of fruit and tea. "You're the best, thank you so much!".

"That was an easy one, turn around! Really, I have to go, I hope you'll be up soon", - the guy ran off, and you took your time and stayed to eat your fruit. But the happiness did not last long.

Without knocking, Lesso burst through the door. "Well, well, so you informed Dovi of your condition?", - she began pacing the room, taking your plate of fruit. "But...this is punishment! What a shame...how are you going to deal with this on your own? So pathetic, you can't even get food", - she placed your fruit plate on the cabinet at the other end of the room.

"No! I haven't eaten in three days! Please give me back my plate!".

"If you need food that badly, you'll get it yourself", - the woman smiled menacingly and departed. Another ordeal.

Sarah sat pondering how to get the food. Dove obviously wouldn't let her in, so she'd have to do it herself. Taking a book from under her pillow, the girl began to study what she could do at all. Finding a levitation spell, you tried first to pick up a pencil, then a mug, then a plate, but it was much farther away, so halfway down it fell and shattered. "Shit! God, I'll never eat like this, damn you, Lesso!", suddenly, a man, all in red, appeared in front of you, you didn't know who it was.

"Hello, Sarah, I'm the one who wants to help you", - he headed in your direction.

"I'm warning you, stay back!", - you stretched your arms forward, thinking that this would somehow save the situation.

"Don't be afraid, I'll help", - the man snapped his fingers, and you felt better. Your leg didn't hurt! Pulling back the blanket, you noticed that there was no bloodstain or wound there!

"What..."

"I told you", - he just vanished into thin air afterward.

It scared you, it was scary to the point of madness that someone might show up in your room, and there was nothing you could do about it.

***

The weekend went great, Will came to see you, and you sat together for a long time.

So not only the weekend passed, but the first semester as well. The girl graduated with honors and became head of the class, all the exams were passed, and now you can rest for the vacations! There should be several events this vacation, since you did not celebrate Halloween, and Yever Ball decided to hold too, to which some Nevers were invited, you were among them. Almost everyone went away to their parents, there were 20-30 people left at school, and Will stayed too, so he wouldn't leave you alone.

"So, Will, my birthday is coming up, what will you get me?", - you looked at him hopefully.

"It's a secret! How many times can I tell you?", - he smiled and patted your head.

"I'm very curious! And I can't wait!", - your birthday fell on the Ever Ball, which was supposed to take place at the end of the vacations, so the intrigue kept you awake.

"We're celebrating Halloween tomorrow, have you picked out an outfit?".

"Yep", - you pulled a tight black dress with a thigh-high slit out of your closet.

"Wow, you're going to outshine everyone".

"And you doubted it?", - you smirked, and you continued your conversation.

The next day you were getting ready for the party, getting your makeup on, getting dressed up. And so, evening came, you walked down to the main hall in that black dress, your hair carelessly styled, but it only made it more showy. Will stood by the bottles of punch.

"Hey! You look awesome", - you said hello and complimented the suit, but the guy rolled his eyes, he was wearing some kind of black suit that was all ripped off.

"Pfft, you kidding me, have you seen yourself?" ?, - he smiled and you punched him in the shoulder.

"Okay, I'm head of the class after all, I need to look solid".

The festivities went like clockwork, everyone was having fun and dancing to the music, but suddenly, with a sharper tone, the music became quieter. Was it a slow dance?

Will stood with his hands on your waist. "Hey, what are you doing?".

"Come on, let's dance!", - you didn't have time to respond, and he led you right into the middle of the hall. You danced, everyone admired you, and thought what a beautiful blow. But you could feel someone's pair of eyes burning into your back, which was uncomfortable.

When the music died down, everyone started to disperse to their rooms, but suddenly you were called out, just not that.

As you approached Lady Lesso, you tensed a little, she was dressed in a black suit and had a hat on her head. "Well, I'll give you the bad news. Dovey told me that Dean has to dance with the best student at the Ever Ball", - she shuddered. "Even though you're not the best student, you have an invitation, and of all the people invited, you're the most educated, so whether you want to or not, you have to dance", - you could tell someone was about to faint. And really, someone was totally sick and you were leaning against the wall. "I felt sick, too, after that news."

"No...it's okay", - you just fall over the dean, who has managed to grab you by the waist.

"Are you eating anything at all?! Your ribs are sticking out!".

"Yeah...I'm fine, take me to Will", - the woman rolled her eyes and led you to your room. Then, as you walked in there, she made sure you went straight to bed. "Every meal you take, I'll be watching", - Lesso left, and you went right to sleep.

When you woke up, you felt terrible, you had no energy at all, but you had to go down for breakfast, or it would be very bad. You put on black jeans and a brown sweatshirt and went downstairs for breakfast, Will wasn't there. They were giving you some disgusting porridge and you just picked at it with a spoon for about five minutes. Suddenly, someone tapped you on the shoulder, and when you looked up, you saw...Lady Lesso?!

"Come with me", - the girl stood up and followed the dean. Then, you were already at a familiar door, her office. As you entered, she pointed to a seat at her desk, Lesso sat down at her desk, and you in front of her. "And so", - she pulled out a plate of fruit and vegetables. "Eat, I don't want a walking skeleton", - you looked at her incredulously. "They're fresh! Don't give me that look, we'll rehearse later, I don't need any extra fainting", - the girl began to eat and ate half her plate.

"I don't want any more", - you pushed the plate away.

"You don't know what you want, finish it", - Lesso began to get a little angry.

"I won't!".

"Then I'll shove the damn vegetables in you myself!".

"You won't!".

"Are you sure?", - the woman took some fruit from her plate, got up from the table, and began to approach.

"No, stay away, I don't want any more!", - she lifted your chin and pressed your cheeks to open your mouth a little, you weren't expecting that, and so she shoved a tangerine slice into you! You began to spit.

"I told you".

"Okay, let's do this, we'll rehearse and then I'll finish", - the woman nodded and you started rehearsing, well, how can I say started. It turned into a real nightmare.

"Learn to distinguish between left and right! Will you stop stepping on my toes!", - and so on, the woman wasn't happy with everything.

"I'm tired... will you stop it already?".

"Now let's work off one element and that's enough", - the woman pulled you by the waist and began to twirl in a waltz. Is it one element...then how long is the dance? You just followed her and she led, your bodies practically touching. And then, when you felt the dance coming to an end, you were abruptly put on a chair. "Now eat", - you still finished everything on your plate with annoyance.

"Now I feel bad..."

"It will pass, now I ask you to vacate the office", - Sarah walked out of her office and went straight to her room.

There Will was waiting for you. "Are you, what, stalking me?"

"No! I just want to be with you", - he got up to put his arm around you.

"And I don't want to, please go away".

"What happened? Is it because of Lesso?".

"I told you to get out!", - a purple light ran in your eyes.

"Okay", - the guy left the room, and you ran straight to the bathroom.

***

So another week of vacation passed, and you rehearsed the dance with Lesso, which pissed you off every time, but you couldn't help it. You ate the same way, something digested in your stomach and something not...Will didn't talk to you, it was a little frustrating, but there was no energy to communicate, because Lady Lesso herself was sucking out all the energy, this damn dance would be like a contest. Who would win, Good or Evil? Again.

***

"Tomorrow is my birthday and the ball, a little extra strength, but it's not enough...I will always not be good enough", - but you still chose the dress in which you will have to dance. The choice fell on a black and red dress, there was a corset with lace at the waist, the sleeves hanging off the shoulders, just right. Really, what to do with the bruises and scars?

The next day you were on your way down to the Dean's rehearsal as usual, but Will called out to you. "Sarah...you're going to the prom, aren't you?".

"Yes, of course", - he smiled and walked on.

So you rehearsed for several hours, taking occasional breaks, but the dance was really gorgeous, you felt gorgeous dancing with Lady Lesso, even though she wasn't happy about everything. "Okay, one more time and you're free until tonight, then the ball, but come see me before you go, now let's continue", - you ran the dance one more time and near the end, you laid your head on Lesso's chest for a moment with exhaustion, then immediately recovered and jumped away from her like boiling water.

"I'm going to go get dressed!", - and you quickly ran off.

After putting on her fishnet tights and that dress, Sarah wondered what to do with her hair. Gathering some hair into a bun and leaving some outside, you wore a netted veil that covered your face and hung down to your waist. On your hands went the lace gloves. Great, everything is ready, and now we have to go down to Lesso.

Going into her office, you did not find her there, but then she came out, not yet ready for the ball! But the woman didn't bother with the ceremony, and just turned your back on her. The dean began to put some kind of spell on your skin so it wouldn't show bruises, scars, and so on.

"Thank you", - the dean nodded and ushered you out the door. You were escorted by wolves to the castle opposite, and afterwards you were met by fairies and led into the hall. It was beautifully decorated, I can't describe it in words, there were garlands and posters. It smelled of flowers and something sweet, and there were tables with snacks nearby. Everyone was just having fun and talking amongst themselves, but the Deans were gone.

About forty minutes go by, and you see two figures emerge from the curtain. Dovey and Lesso! They looked stunning! Dovi had her hair down and a white and gold dress with all sorts of things on it. And Lesso. Lady Lesso was all in black. A tight black dress, a sharp-shouldered jacket over it, lace around her breasts, and her hair was as casually styled as ever. A small train floated behind her. The cane gave her an even more aristocratic appearance. Everyone's jaw dropped.

You ran up to the deans, but only you and Dovey were talking, Lesso wasn't taking part in your conversation, just waiting for the contest to begin. Dovi was praising your outfit, and teasing about the guys who were often throwing glances here. "Okay, it's time to get started!", - she said.

Dovey came out in the very middle and announced the beginning of the dance contest. Everyone crowded in and watched as Dove danced with some prince to soft slow music, their dance was beautiful. And then it was your turn, you took off your veil and your heart was ready to jump out of your chest.

As you approached the dean, she put one arm around your waist and took your hand with the other. Leaning in slightly, she whispered in your ear. "Don't worry", - The music played and all fear flew away, there was only desire. To dance. The music was tougher, with harsh beats, but it added to the effect. Lesso led you and you followed her, occasionally performing difficult elements, she would pick you up. And toward the end the waltz went on, your bodies touching, you could hear each other's breathing, the dean pressed you closer to her, and you kept up. And the finale, she puts you in her arms...whispering. "That was really good, Sarah".

You bowed and noticed that everyone was staring at you silently, but then someone started clapping and the others picked up on it. Some even whistled, and Dovey ran up to you and started almost shouting how much she enjoyed the dance. "It's all credit to Lady Lesso, she put it on".

"Yes, but you performed it wonderfully", - Dean picked up.

"Oh, by the way, Sarah, happy birthday!", - Dove held out the book to you. "Ooh, you shouldn't have!", - you hugged her, and she went off to talk to her students.

Then, Will called out to you, and you stepped away from everyone else. "Sarah, you were...gorgeous. And, happy birthday!", - he held out a pendant to you.

"Wow! It's really beautiful! Thank you so much!", - you hugged him.

"But, that's not all", - he moved closer and kissed you, pushing you against the wall. Oh no. You pushed him away.

"Are you crazy?! You're also drunk!", "What are you? I know you like me!", - he put his hands on your waist.

"No, you don't, leave me alone and don't touch me!", - you pushed him away and ran to your room, he followed you.

Running into the room, you locked the door. "Hey! Open the door! I've waited so long for this moment! Bitch!".

"Go away! I don't want to hurt you!", - the guy started breaking down the door. After a while, he succeeded, and he just dropped you on the floor. You tried to use your magic, but it didn't work. Then, a sharp force threw him off, and he managed to tear your dress and leave a new bruise. As you covered yourself, you saw Lesso there.

"You screamed to the whole floor, and others called me", - Will was immediately dragged away by the wolves, and you continued to sit on the floor, crying, covering your body. Lesso helped you up and put you on the bed. Rummaging through your closet, she pulled out your T-shirt and shorts. "Should I take you to the shower as well?", - but you didn't respond, the shock was overpowering. The Dean drew you a bath and sent you in there. When you got in the tub, she came in and put your clothes on the shelf in the tub and just left. That day broke a part of you.

Only then did the girl discover two beautiful bracelets on her bed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.2K 22 9
Mature, Sex, Smut
27.5K 1.2K 34
Rihanna is a high school girl about to graduate when she meet the don will they live happily or will they argue all the time.........
287K 13.5K 62
ပုံတိုင်းဆောင် +ရာချီဒွေး သူကြီးသားလေးနဲ့ အပေါင်ဆိုင်သားလေးတို့ကိုဖတ်ပေးကြပါအုန်းရှင့် တောရွာပုံစံလေးကိုမှ ကြိုက်နှစ်သက်ရင်တော့ဒါလေးဖတ်ဖို့တောင်းဆိုပ...
33.1K 691 80
In which Kim Saena is in a groupchat with a bunch of idiots Or In which Bangchan finds himself inside a groupchat with a bunch of delusional fans ~~★...