Eddie Munson One Shots

By ObiWanJenobi

One Shots 2.0! After the previous story was removed, I've taken it as an opportunity to re-write them, hopefu... More

The Kids Aren't Alright
Girls On Film
Kiss Me Deadly
Heat Of The Moment
Animals
One Wild Night
Love Bites
The Thing That Should Not Be
Rebel Yell (Part 1)
Rebel Yell (Part 2)
Death of Piece of Mind
Take Me Back To Eden (Part 1)
Take Me Back To Eden (Part 2)
Take Me Back To Eden (Part 3)

Need You Tonight

803 39 2
By ObiWanJenobi

"I need you tonight, 'cause I'm not sleeping"
Need you tonight- INXS
***********************
(Completely new chapter, not a re-write)
————

You have a secret.

No-one else in Hellfire knew but you did and that was the part you found most enticing.
Game nights were exciting, sure, but it was times like now, all of you sat in Eddies living room doing nothing more than watching movies, that you truly basked in the knowledge that no-one else here knew what's really been happening.

Eddie had been as smooth as ever in ensuring you were on the couch with him, a fake show of chivalry that the only girl in Hellfire Club should be allocated the couch had done the trick and now here you were, opposite ends of the couch he had fucked you on so many times but the only people who knew were both of you.
Stolen glances and soft brushes of fingertips against skin added to the tension only you and Eddie could feel and neither of you were paying any attention to the TV, the only reminder anyone else was here were sudden reactions to jump scares or audible horror at gore displayed across the screen.
No, you and Eddie could only concentrate on each other and the very different movies playing out in your heads, scenes you could be carrying out if only no-one else was here.

The night rolls on, movie after movie played and soon eyelids start to droop.
Gareth is the first to go, head leant against the back of the armchair across the room, mouth open and soft snores letting everyone know he was out for the count, then Jeff, the floor proving comfortable enough for him to rest his head on his arms for just a second before he was asleep and you already knew he'd wake up with a stiff neck and sore ribs from falling asleep on his stomach.

You glance at Eddie, his own sleepiness evident as he struggles to keep his eyes open but both of you awake enough to know you no longer have to keep the intimacy subtle and inconspicuous.
You slide along the couch as Eddie shifts onto his back, allowing you to lie back against him and the second his arms wrap around you, both of you give into the tiredness. His chest rising and falling slowly against your head paired with his soft breathing in your ear soothe you into a deep sleep and the warmth of your body against his and the relief at finally being able to show some proper affection pulls him under too...

*********

A shifting beneath you wakes you up and it takes a few seconds to register where you are and remember how you fell asleep but Eddies light snores and fidgeting body remind you, and the sound of his heart beating next to your ear provides a fuzzy feeling in your stomach.
You open your eyes and see the room is silent and the TV has turned off, a sign Gareth and Jeff must still be asleep too.

You turn your neck, the awkward position leaving a dull ache behind but the small movement wakes Eddie, a quiet groan and a gentle squeeze of his arms still wrapped around you letting you know as such.
"Hey" he whispers groggily as he kisses you on the top of your head.
"Sorry, I didn't mean to wake you" you reply, moving to sit up but very quickly you're pulled back down again.
"Nope. You're mine for a while" he says, his hand reaching up to your hair to brush it away from your neck and you feel him begin to kiss along your skin.
"Eddie don't, you know what that does to me" you chastise but you just receive a quiet laugh in response.
"Why do you think I'm doing it?"
You sink in to the feeling, allowing his mouth full access to your neck as you lean your head back on his shoulder but he pushes his luck.
He grips the bottom of your top and pulls the material up over your stomach, higher and higher until your bare breasts are exposed, your soft skin and rapidly hardening nipples visible in his eye-line as the moonlight pours into the room and bathes you in a natural glow.
"Are you crazy? We're not alone!" You hiss.
"You'll just have to be quiet then won't you, sweetheart?" He grins.

Your previous worry at the other sleeping bodies in the room quickly dissolves when you feel Eddie cup and massage your breasts, his mouth dropping down to your shoulder and the only sound to be heard in the silent room are your hushed sighs.
His thumb and index fingers slowly close in on your nipples to pinch and stroke them agonisingly gently. He smiles to himself when he sees your body writhe at the feeling of his teasing and he feels himself grow hard beneath you.

If I don't have her soon I might explode

"Eddie we-" you gasp, unable to finish your sentence as he pulls at the hard nubs and sends a shockwave of electricity through your entire body.
"Shhh" he reminds you "You don't want them to wake up before I've made you cum, do you?"
You fall silent, as much as your mind is screaming at you to stop and how easy it would be for your secret to come crashing out into the open, you also didn't want him to stop.
One of his hands moves down your body, stroking over your stomach and along the waistband of your jeans and he sees your breathing quicken.
"Do you want me to go further?" He asks and you nod quickly.
With one dexterous hand he unfastens the button holding your jeans together and slowly unzips them, the sound of the teeth being pulled apart magnified in this dangerous setting but he is undeterred. He pushes his hand inside and over your panties, the thin material already damp from the night of teasing and tension, and he presses his finger down against your clit and your body ignites.

You arch away from him as the pressure causes a strong pulse of ecstasy through you and a moan escapes your lips, one that makes Eddie panic.
"You have to keep the noise down!" he hisses but you can't concentrate on anything other than him pulling your panties aside and his fingers stroking down through your folds and back up again, soaking his fingertips in the wetness he's caused before he gets started.
He rests the tip of his middle finger against your clit and slowly circles it, exactly the way he knows you like, as his other thumb strokes over your nipple, completely taking over your body with just two digits in perfect sync with each other.
He listens as your quiet whimpers get harder and more frequent but it's when they get louder he becomes torn.
"I love the sounds you make but you have to stay quiet" he murmurs.
"I can't help it" you whisper.

The manipulation of your nipple stops completely and instead the palm of his hand presses to your mouth, holding it firmly in place. With you now silenced he takes the opportunity to ramp up his motion, the circles lengthening and gaining speed and to his delight your moans vibrate harder against his hand, your body squirms and your hips move against his hand.
He slips his finger down to your entrance and dives into you, your tight walls encompassing it warmly as he works it in and out of you before adding his ring finger too, both working together along with your own movements and you can feel that fire building in your stomach.
"Are you close?" He asks and you can only nod.
"I want to feel it" he prompts.
He hears your gasps slow almost to a stop and your body shudder against him, letting him know he's gotten you there and before long your delicious cunt contracts around his fingers and your body is shaking uncontrollably as you moan against his hand, the muffled sounds ringing in his ear like a reward for a job well done.

As you calm he slips his hand away from your pussy and towards his mouth, the sound of him sucking his fingers clean rings in your ear along with a satisfied groan from his throat.
"I'll never get over how good you taste" he says quietly.
Finding some strength, you push yourself up and turn around, holding yourself over him as you press your lips to his and let your tongue flick over his and the taste of your own orgasm covers your tastebuds before you pull away to move further down the couch.
He watches as you kneel between his legs and slowly unfasten his belt, making sure to take your time and watch him become even mor desperate while you undo his jeans and reach into them, your fingers wrapping around his throbbing cock and pulling it free of its restraints.

He strokes his hand over your cheek and holds it there as you lower your head down and wrap your lips around the tip of his cock, his own groans a little louder than he'd meant it to be.
"Fuck!" He gasps and you shoot him a warning look and watch as he bites down on his clenched fist, providing his own silencing as you lower your mouth down inch by inch, sucking and licking at the head while your hand strokes up and down his impressive length.
His hand moves from your cheek and into your hair, grasping the soft locks and letting your head bob up and down for a moment before he carefully thrusts upwards, entering your mouth a little more with each one until he hits the back of your throat. The resistance let's him know he's hit the threshold, the last thing either of you need is for you to gag the way he desperately wants you to. He'd give anything to have your make up a mess right now but stealth was the key here, if Gareth and Jeff woke up it was game over.
You look up at him and he locks eyes with you, the mere sight of his cock in your eager mouth is almost enough to send him over the edge but he doesn't want that, he wants the fruits of his labour and that meant he needs to be inside you.

He sits up and pulls you up to him, his cock already longing for your mouth again but instead he pulls your lips to his and you know what he wants.
You push your jeans down to your knees and push them off your legs and a quick nudge against his shoulders forces him down onto his back again as you move on top of him and kneel over his cock as you hold your hand against his mouth, keeping him quiet as you slowly lower down onto him.
He quickly moves his own hand to your lips and you both groan against each others palms as he enters you. Each perfect inch welcomed by your cunt and you feel the night melt away.
Every loaded glance, every electric touch of your skin against each others, it all culminates to this drastic act of desperation that drives your hips against his, your free hands not being used as gags grope and claw at each others skin as you ride him, forcing him into you deeper and harder with each grind of your body.
He watches you on top of him, your eyes flickering shut with pleasure, your skin glistening with sweat caused by both ecstasy and anxiety all illuminated in the moonlight and his breath catches in his throat.
He's wanted to shout from the rooftops that you're his, he wants to brag and gloat that he has you but these moments of secrecy, the private acts that no-one else knows about and the anticipation of times you're alone, he lives for them enough. The snapshots of you that live in his mind see him through until more can be created.

You glance down at him, your eyes locked together and it's then he sees it too, that longing for this to be more, the lust and desire in your gaze and it sends him over the edge.
You feel his hips buck upwards and his body jolt as he unloads inside you, filling you with his secret claim on your body.
You slow your movements until he lies back panting, every part of him tingling with satisfaction while you quickly slip your jeans back on.
He does his jeans back up and you take your place back on the other side of the couch just as a quiet murmur comes from the floor and Jeffs previously still form begins to stir.
Eddie grins at you knowingly and you're thankful it's dark, the reddening of your cheeks would be a dead giveaway right now.
"What time is it?" Jeff grumbles as he sits up, moving slowly as his aching body berates him for falling asleep on a hard floor.
"It's late, we should probably go" you reply, feeling Eddies hand grip yours as you rise of the couch, the last act of affection he can show until you're alone again.

Yep, you both had a secret. One you were becoming careless with.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

155 1 1
OFC is a new student at Hawkins High, recently of age and moved cross-country for her dad's work in the middle of senior year. She planned on getting...
153K 3K 28
[Y/N Henderson, 18 years old, fem] (COMPLETED: Book 2 is published too) Y/n Henderson moved to Hawkins to be closer to her cousin, Dustin. For the f...
2.9K 19 15
!!!!SOME OF THESE ARENT MINE!!!! This is gonna be a compilation of Eddie Munson One shots that I have either created or found on Tumblr. There will b...
10K 334 26
"I've been... seeing things." Eddie's eyes immediately brightened, and he turned to look at you slowly. "What kind of things?" His face was stern, a...