Mikey's sister || Tokyo reven...

By LeMeowSama

This is a Tokyo revengers fanfic. The story will follow Mikey's twin sister's life in the context of the even... More

Cap 1
Cap 2
Cap 3
Cap 4
Cap 5
Cap 6
Cap 7
Cap 8
Cap 9
Cap 10
Cap 11
Cap 12
Cap 13
Cap 14
Cap 15
Cap 16
Cap 17
Cap 19
Cap 20
Cap 21
Cap 22
Cap 23
Cap 24
Cap 25 (mature)
Cap 26
Cap 27
Cap 28
Cap 29
Cap 30
Cap 31
The end

Cap 18

351 13 0
By LeMeowSama

The next day Katsumi went  to Mitsuya's house. The boy heard her motorcycle stoping in front of his house and went out to greet her. He saw that the girl was holding a paper bag in her hand. He led her to the room where he had a sewing machine.

- "I can help you with this", Mitsuya told her while Katsumi sat down at the sewing machine.

- "Thank you, Takashi, but I'd rather do it myself", Katsumi said with a sad smile.

She took the striped sweater of Baji out of her bag. Mitsuya looked at her sadly.

- "It's Baji's, right?" he asked her sadly.

Katsumi nodded with tears in her eyes.

- "It's the only thing I have left from him."

- "I'm going to make you some tea, call me if you need me", he told her and left the room.

Katsumi began to modify Baji's sweater. From time to time she stopped to wipe her tears. With the surplus material she had left, she made a pair of fingerless gloves. Mitsuya returned after a while and put a cup of tea on the sewing machine table.

- "You are very skilled at this", Mitsuya told her, admiring her work.

- "Thank you, I learned from the best", Katsumi told him, taking the cup of tea in his hands.

She had been fascinated when she found out that Mitsuya was good at tailoring and wanted to learn from him. Mitsuya's sisters looked at her curiously all this time.

- "Katsumi-chan is your girlfriend?" Luna asked, looking curiously at the two.

- "Luna, it's rude to ask something like that!" her brother scolded her, blushing.

- "Luna, Katsumi-chan is our sister, she can't be onii-chan's girlfriend", said Runa.Katsumi started to laugh and took them both in his arms. She kissed them on the forehead and then took her bag from the sewing machine.

- "I almost forgot, I brought you something", Katsumi told them, taking out an plush kitten from the bag for each one who had a bag of sweets on its back.

- "Onee-chan they are so cute!" said Runa looking at the extra kitten.

- "Thank you, onee-chan!" Luna said hugging her.

Mitsuya watched his sisters smiling. The little girls were very happy with the gifts they received from Katsumi.

- "Onee-chan, you will come with us to the New Year's festival, right?" Luna asked her.

- "Of course, my siblings, Mikey and Emma, will also come", Katsumi told them. "You will get to meet them too. Emma-chan will adore you as much as I do."

Mitsuya's sisters started playing with the toys. Katsumi thanked Mitsuya and left.

** Christmas day **

Katsumi was in her room and she was dressing in Baji's sweater, she put on a pair of black jeans, black boots and a jacket of the same color, as well as gloves made from the material left over from the sweater. She also put a scarf around her neck and the hood from her jacket on her head.

- "Kat-chin, are you ready?" she heard Mikey's voice from outside her bedroom door.

She opened the door and went out. Mikey looked at her in wonder for a second.

- "It suits you", said Mikey looking at the sweater.

He smiled sadly and went out with his sister to the yard where Draken was waiting for them on his motorcycle. It was a tradition on Christmas Eve to go out for a ride on motorcycles. In the past, Shinichiro would take them both on his motorcycle to which he had attached an an external sit. The two twins fought all the time about who should sit with their brother on the motorcycle and who should sit in the extra sit. Both wanted to sit with Shinichiro. In the first year, they played rock-paper-scissors to decide which of them would stand in Shinichiro's arms. Katsumi lost, but they decided that next year Katsumi will ride with her older brother, and Mikey will ride in the extra sit. They took turns every year. Until Mikey got the scooter and since then Katsumi was riding behind Shinichiro on his motorcycle. In time, Draken and Baji joined them.

- "Ken-chin, did I just hear Mitsuya's motorcycle impulse?" Mikey asked as he rode the motorcycle with Draken and Katsumi. Draken was on Mikey's motorcycle and Katsumi was riding beside them on her motorcycle.

- "It seems to you, we are the only crazy people who ride motorcycles in this weather."

- "Maybe you're right", said Mikey.

- "I could have sworn I heard the same thing", said Katsumi.

- "You both hear things that are not true because of the cold", Draken told them. "Let's go home."

- "Shinichiro and Baji are guiding me", Mikey said and suddenly turned to the right.

Katsumi looked at him in wonder and followed him. Her twin brother was speeding in a direction unknown to her, and she was following close behind.

Mikey stopped the motorcycle in front of a church whose courtyard was full of members of the Black dragon gang. Katsumi pulled up next to him.

- "Have fun, Mikey, we'll take care of these guys", said Katsumi snapping his fingers.

Mikey smiled at her and entered the church. Katsumi and Draken started to fight with those from Black Dragon. The members of this gang were stronger than those they faced in Moebius and Valhalla. Katsumi couldn't defend herself from all their blows, but that didn't stop her from attacking them with all her might. They had no chance against her and Draken. After they finished with the black dragon members, they both sat down on the steps of the church.

- "These guys don't play around", said Katsumi, wiping the blood from her lower lip.

- "Aren't you going after, Mikey?" Draken asked.

- "Manjiro can handle a guy like Taiju on his own, I'm not worried. But if he doesn't come out in the next 5 minutes, I will storm the church!"

Draken started to laugh. One of the Black dragon members tried to get up.

- "Oi, bastard, don't make me stand up to you and break your neck!" Katsumi shouted at him. "I just sat down."

The boy lay back on the concrete.Draken watched Katsumi as she sat with her chin in her hands and looked at her motorcycle.

- "I miss Shinichiro and Keisuke..." whispered Katsumi.

Suddenly the door of the church opened, and Kokonoi looked shocked at the image outside. Taiju came on his knees to see where his soldiers were. Katsumi and Draken turned to them bored.

- "You can tell Mikey that we're done here", Draken told him.

Katsumi got up from the stairs and entered the church with Draken where they saw Mitsuya, Chifuyu, Takemichi, Hakkai and Yuzuha well beaten.

- "Hey, idiots, what was in your head?!" Katsumi shouted at Takemichi and Chifuyu coming in front of them.

- "Mikey, we also took care of all the guys outside", said Draken.

They all went out. Takemichi and the others were amazed to see the church yard full of beaten black dragon soldiers.

- "Toman won!!!"

- "Did they do this alone?!" Yuzuha asked in surprise. She looked at Katsumi who was sitting with her hands in her pockets relaxed and at Draken.

- "In the end it turned out that our leaders are the biggest monsters", said Mitsuya smiling.

- "I'm getting goosebumps!" Chifuyu said happily. "It seems that no one can beat Mikey, Akuma and Draken."

- "I'll let you get well and we'll have a discussion later", Katsumi whispered, grabbing Chifuyu by the arm.

Chifuyu felt his blood run cold when he heard her voice. Katsumi let him go and looked at the others. Takemichi fainted but was caught by Mistuya.

- "This boy is really resilient", said Katsumi looking at Takemichi.Katsumi helped Mitsuya put Takemichi behind Mikey on the motorcycle and then got on her motorcycle.

- "Kat, is that...?" Chifuyu started to speak, and then he stopped when Draken put a hand on his shoulder.Katsumi started after Mikey without looking at them.

- "Yes, it's Baji's", Mitsuya told Chifuyu.

Takemichi woke up while they were riding the motorcycle and looked around in confusion.

- "Be careful not to fall!" said Katsumi who was riding beside him and Mikey.

- "Where is everyone?! Where are you taking me?!" Takemichi asked scared.

- "They left", said Mikey. "We arrived anyway."

- "You woke up in time", said Katsumi.Takemichi was amazed when he saw that he was in front of Hinata's apartment. Emma and Draken were also in the courtyard of the block.

They got off their motorcycles.

- "Huh? What's going on here Mikey-kun?" Takemichi asked in surprise.

- "Come on, move", Katsumi said, pushing him with one hand from behind in front of Hinata.

- "Did you fight again?" Hinata asked him.

Emma happened to meet Hina who told her that Takemichi broke up with her, and she informed Mikey and Katsumi about it.

- "Hinaaa!! I'm so sorry", Takemichi started to cry.

Takemichi told her crying that her father told him to break up with her. He promised her that he would protect her and that he would save her even if he had to die.

- "It's ok, I forgive you", Hina told him.Emma was crying too. Katsumi came and put a hand on her shoulders.

- "He's weak in front of women, he's weak in fighting, but when things get serious, Takemichi is a tough guy, just like him", said Draken.

Katsumi looked at him sadly.

- "I think... I think you're right Draken..." whispered Katsumi.

- "Oi, I'm talking to everyone now, if you've found a person who you love and who loves you, make sure you don't lose them!" Katsumi told them with tears in her eyes.

- "Kat-chin? Are you crying?" Mikey asked in surprise.

- "E? Don't be silly, I got snow in my eyes", said Katsumi quickly wiping away her tears.

- "Katsumi-chan... "whispered Emma, hugging her.

- "Takemichi, come with me for a motorcycle ride!" Mikey said pulling him after him.

They both left.

- "Take care of him, Hina-chan", said Katsumi and hugged her. "You motivate him to go further."

Then she got on her motorcycle and went to the cemetery where she visited the grave of her older brother and that of Baji.

- "Idiots, you left me alone here..." she whispered crying.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.7K 575 21
# in which a woman bumped into a guy she never wants to see ever again マa hanma shuji fanfiction hanma x fem!oc hhcnma, september 2021 i do not own t...
633K 18.7K 59
i do not own tokyo revengers/the characters, it belongs to ken wakui. might contain manga spoilers, happy reading<3
34.8K 1.2K 24
Kurokawa Izumi, ever so cold and lacking of social skills, slowly becomes a precious little sister of toman. but she's nothing of the innocent smile...
5.7K 160 16
The story will follow Mikey and his twin sister in the world of Bonten. Mikey decided to cut contact with all of his friends in order to protect them...