His Princess (J.Jk)

By loveyourselfJimin

"Don't fuck with me Seo-yeon. Get his eyes off you or I'll fuck you on this table right in front of him." ***... More

DESCRIPTION
✧༺ 1 ༻✧
✧༺ 2 ༻✧
✧༺ 3 ༻✧
✧༺ 4 ༻✧
✧༺ 5 ༻✧
✧༺ 6 ༻✧
✧༺ 7 ༻✧
✧༺ 8 ༻✧
✧༺ 9 ༻✧
✧༺ 10 ༻✧
✧༺ 11 ༻✧
✧༺ 12 ༻✧
✧༺ 13 ༻✧
✧༺ 14 ༻✧
✧༺ 15 ༻✧
✧༺ 16 ༻✧
✧༺ 17 ༻✧
✧༺ 18 ༻✧
✧༺ 19 ༻✧
✧༺ 20 ༻✧
✧༺ 21 ༻✧
✧༺ 22 ༻✧
✧༺ 23 ༻✧
✧༺ 24 ༻✧
✧༺ 25 ༻✧
✧༺ 27 ༻✧
✧༺ 28 ༻✧
✧༺ 29 ༻✧
✧༺ 30 ༻✧
✧༺ 31 ༻✧
✧༺ 32 ༻✧
✧༺ 33 ༻✧
✧༺ 34 ༻✧
✧༺ 35 ༻✧
✧༺ 36 ༻✧
✧༺ 37 ༻✧
✧༺ 38 ༻✧
✧༺ 39 ༻✧
✧༺ 40 ༻✧
✧༺ 41 ༻✧
✧༺ 42 ༻✧
✧༺ 43 ༻✧
✧༺ 44 ༻✧
✧༺ 45 ༻✧
✧༺ 46 ༻✧
✧༺ 47 ༻✧
✧༺ 48 ༻✧
✧༺ 49 ༻✧
✧༺ 50 ༻✧
✧༺ 51 ༻✧
✧༺ 52 ༻✧
✧༺ 53 ༻✧
✧༺ 54 ༻✧
✧༺ 55 ༻✧
✧༺ 56 ༻✧
✧༺ 57 ༻✧
✧༺ 58 ༻✧
✧༺ 59 ༻✧
✧༺ 60 ༻✧

✧༺ 26 ༻✧

2.6K 106 12
By loveyourselfJimin

J U N G K O O K

I didn't wanted to leave Seo-yeon and wanted to apologize for what I did, but I had to leave, I have some business I need to take care of. Jin hyung told me he had already talked to her. I hope she forgives me.

Reaching our head quaters, Namjoon hyung told me to get ready for a mission and that it will take atleast 3 days to return, also we can't have our phones with us. So here I am calling my princess to tell her I won't be available for 3 days. I also need to call my guards and tell them to increase the security.

Lia picked up the call.

"Greetings Sir."

"Lia, where is Seo-yeon?"

"Queen is in your room, sir."

"Give her the phone, I need to talk to her."

"Yes, sir."

I heard a grumbling sound and then heard her sweet voice. "Who is it?" I didn't hear lia saying anything, I guess she just passed the phone to her.

"Hello?" I automatically smiled hearing her voice.

"Princess." The other side got silent. "I'm going on a business trip and won't be back till 3 days minimum, it can take more time. So take care of yourself." She still didn't speak. I sighed "princess, are you listening?" She cleared her throat which made me chuckle. She was listening. After a minute of silence I again sighed, I wanted to hear her voice, I won't be able to for the next 3 days.

"I'm sorry, princess....... I swear I didn't mean to do....that. I-"

"Saying you didn't mean to do that thing doesn't mean you didn't do it." This left me speechless, I didn't know what to say, and how to tell her that I was really sorry.

"I-" I was again cut of when I realized that she has hung up. Looking at the blank screen, I heard someone cough, more like trying to control their laugh. Turning to the voice I saw all the members standing there, Jin hyung and Namjoon hyung were smiling, Hobi hyung, Jimin hyung and Taehyung hyung were trying to control their laugh and suga hyung had a smirk on his face.

"What?" I asked looking at all of them one by one.

"Nothing..... Let's go." Jin hyung said giving a side eye to the people laughing, it made them stop abruptly."

We sat inside our cars and left for our mission. In these couple of days, someone who was lower in rank in mafia, shoot up unexpectedly. And gained the 2nd rank suppressing us. Reaching that place suddenly has to do something with a big person involved. As that person is new, he hasn't set up any radars and stuff, so we should fight them when they least expect it, we want to get back our title.

It took us a whole day to reach there. we saw a small warehouse, this can look small but it can have a huge underground base. I saw many red beams on the outer warehouse, that's out people aming to shoot if anything goes wrong. We all put on silencers in our guns and Suga hyung started working to open the lock. It took him mere 3 minutes to open the lock. Namjoon hyung gave us a nod and we entered the place, it had a foul smell, the smell of blood and a body rotting.

We moved inside with slow steps, it was shocking that there was no security here, I gave hobi hyung a look, telling him that this can be a trap. He understood and took out his white light. That light can identify if there is any thread in front of us. And Jin hyung took out his detecting device to see if there is any trap or alarm system here. He shook his head, telling us there's no trap. We stepped inside the big hall and saw a pile of bodies rotting, there were flys on them. Big empty boxes were kept here.

"It's a trap." I looked at Jin hyung and he was looking at the front door. The door suddenly burst open and some guards filled the place pointing their guns at us!!

"Did you really think I don't know you will come after me?" The person standing in front wearing a mask lowered his gun and laughed. His eyes, I know them, I've seen them before.

He removed his mask slowly, it's him. The person I hate the most.

Min-jun.

"You took the thing which was precious to me, I had to come here to take back what's mine." He smirked at looked at me straight in the eyes. I chuckled and lowered my gun.

"Be careful with your words." I said and looked at him with a warning gaze.

"Or what? You know Seo-yeon belongs to me, still you took her away." He looked at me with anger.

"Why do you care if someone took one of your flings?" I hated when I said that. I hated to know that this person in front of me used her and her feeling to get inside her pants.

"She was special to me!! She was naturally a good kisser and I wanted to know how her those lips which kissed me would feel on my cock, but you didn't let it happen, I booked a room in your hotel that night to fuck her but you took her away." How can this bastard say something like this about a women!? Anger looped me when I heard that he has kissed her.

"Mind your words or I'll blow your fucking head." I said, my teeth were gritting with anger and all I am seeing is red, his blood on my hands would feel great.

"Are you angry that she kissed me first or  that she loves me?" He smirked.

"She's my woman, she has nothing to do with you. And don't you dare speak like this about my woman." I gave him a warning.

"How is she your woman? Are you married? Or even engaged? Heck does she even love you?" I pointed my gun at him.

"Don't you fucking a dare speak about her." Suddenly the sound of helicopters filled the space. The door burst open and Yoongi hyung stood there, the lights of the helicopters were blinding us and yoongi hyung stood there like a devil.

"Did I miss something?" He said in a sassy tone, like he was mocking him. Guard filled the place and surrounded the guards. I looked around to see there was not a sign of Min-jun. Fuck!!! Did he run away!?

The guards started firing and all Min-jin's people were on the floor.

"Min-jun ran away." Jimin hyung said.

I looked back to the wall to see something written on it with big letters.

"ι'ℓℓ тαкє вα¢к ωнαт'ѕ мιηє"

Jungkook when he heard that Min-jun wants to fuck Seo-yeon

Thanks for reading 🎀💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 61.7K 24
You are lee Y/N.23y.o. -You were forced to marry the mafia king for business. But you weren't happy at all so was he. He would always ignore you and...
45.7K 1.1K 24
❗❕ Jungkook X Reader Fanfic ❕❗ 🎬 Short story.. 🎬 Hate to Love. 🎬 Drity talking. 🎬 Dual POV. 🎬 Office Romance. 🎬 Grumpy X Sunshine. 🎬 Bromance...
276K 16.3K 36
SPIN-OFF of "Crazy in love" He tied up her wrist with a strong rope, tears were streaming down from her face and she was praying that some come and s...