I Transmigrated In Inso Law (...

By Romantic_Blossoms_22

Kang Haera, Living to an miserable life full of despair she was adopted by a wealthy family but then beated h... More

Chapter 2 - Sleeping Off The Pain
Chapter 3 - A Friendly Hug
Chapter 4 - Graduation Trip
Chapter 5 - Graduation Trip Pt 2
Chapter 6 - Summer Memories Pt 1
Chapter 7 - Summer Memories Pt 2
Chapter 8 - Glitch
Chapter 9 - There's No Place
Chapter 10 - I'll Stay
Chapter 11 - Different Section (EDITED)
Chapter 12 - Boyfriend Is Probihited
Chapter 13 - Until The End Of The Story
Chapter 14 - Protecting Each Other
Chapter 15 - Comfort
Chapter 16 - You Shouldn't Have Witness This
Chapter 17 - Waiting For You Was Worth it

Chapter 1 - Transmigration

865 36 3
By Romantic_Blossoms_22

What is the feeling for being adopted to a wealthy family in korea?

For me it was so shitty life....

"I, Kang Haera, have lived a hellish life since being adopted by a wealthy family in Korea.

My adopted parents would beat me when they were drunk or angry, making it a habit to be beaten.

In order to earn their affection, I would play the part of the perfect daughter but was never given the hugs or love that I desired.

Despite this, I would still hope that one day they would show me affection...

17 Year Old, Kang Haera

"Ah, I was beaten again..." She whispered with an emotionless expression as her cheeks reddened like she had just been slapped or punched

She walked over to her bed and lay down on it, her phone lying beside the table.

"Today, I wanted to read a webtoon that would help me feel better." she thought as she reached for her phone.

Kang Haera had a specific taste in webtoons, enjoying dramatic and tragic plots while also having a fondness for modern-day high school settings.

While swiping through her phone's screen, she stopped at one that piqued her interest.

"Inso's Law" was the title, featuring a girl named Ham Dani known for liking to read certain kinds of webnovels. Shs read the introduction,

where she discovered that the central plot revolved around Dani finding herself inside one of these webnovels? This certainly piqued Haera's curiosity.

As she clicked through to the first chapter, Haera was hooked by the interesting plot and quickly immersed herself in the world of the webtoon.

She was hooked, reading for two entire hours before finally pulling herself away to think back on everything that she had just read.

"This is pathetic..." she muttered to herself with a gloom expression, thinking back to the plot.

"Why are they avoiding the main character?" she thought. "they are in love with her but they are jealous of her fake boyfriend, shouldn't they just be direct and talk about it?" She was clearly perplexed.

"There's no any chapters... Ugh..." Haera had become quickly frustrated at the webtoon . As she contemplated this, she decided to take another one Inso's Law novel because of her curiosities for a whirl and check out The Law of Webnovel Novel.

Five hours later, she was completely engrossed in her reading. It was like stepping into a completely new world and escaping her crappy reality.

The webnovel was so engrossing that it took up her entire day of free time. But as her eyes grew red and she was starting to feel like she had cried during her reading session.

'Heuk...everyone forget about her this so heli tragic there's only one who remember her and that's the male lead, Ugh!!'

Haera's frustration with the webtoon kept mounting, finding it completely tragic and annoying that nobody,

except the male lead, truly remembers her or understands her. She continued to read, feeling annoyed but curious nevertheless, until suddenly she finds herself slipping into a deep and sweet sleep.

It was as if she was sinking away from her crappy reality and towards the fantastical world of the webnovel, never expecting to wake up again, having finally found escape from her miserable realities.

///

Haera slowly opened her eyes once again, she felt the warmth of the sun shining in through her window. She slowly rolled off of her bed with a slightly frazzled look about her, before noticing the small and unfamiliar design of her room.

She proceeded to walk outside into the living area, where she saw an older woman making breakfast for her. The woman noticed Haera's dazed expression.

"Haera wash your face and eat your breakfast " As the old woman gently told her to eat her breakfast, Haera turned to face her and asked,

"Um...where is the bathroom?" In response, the old woman pointed to the door and gave her a strange expression that left her feeling puzzled.

After entering the bathroom, Haera felt completely confused.

As Haera fixed up her appearance in the bathroom, her thoughts ran wild, wondering where she was and who the old woman was.

She quickly came out of the bathroom to see the old woman sitting in a chair and eating breakfast.

She felt puzzled when the woman stared at her once again,

"Why are you looking at? eat beside me you're going school"

As Haera sat down at the table, the old woman turned to give her a worried look and asked, "Are you sick Haera? You look weird today."

However, before Haera could even respond, the woman continued to speak.

"Um... Who are you?" Haera finally asked. The woman froze, holding her breath as the spoon she was holding dropped and fell to the floor.

"Haera, are you still asleep? This is me, your mother, are you pranking me?" She shouted haera eyes widened

Haera struggled to come to terms with the sudden revelation that this woman was her mother. She desperately needed to play it off like a joke and pretend to be normal, as she did not want to freak the woman out.

"Haera?!" the woman exclaimed as she looked at Haera with a mixture of confusion and concern.

"It's a joke mom haha... " Haera quickly replied , desperately attempting to cover up the slip-up.

"Did something happen? You're so weird you suddenly have decided to make jokes."

"Haha, I just had a good dream that's why ..." Haera repeated back, once again trying to act like everything was back to normal with the revelation to the fact that this woman was her mother.

"I see...Then after you finish eating get ready for school."

Her mother replied with a warm smile, gently rubbing her hair and making her feel comforted and at ease.

"It's so warm..." she thought, not realizing that she had never felt warmth like this before.

///

'This is my uniform? ' i As Haera looked at the pure white jacket and one piece beige skirt laid on the bed, she noticed a strange familiarity.

Despite its unfamiliar appearance, she felt as though it was something she had seen before.

"This uniform looks like a psychiatric hospital gown...." she thought to herself as she tried to discern the source of her familiarity.

With a hard smack, Haera brought herself back to reality, convincing herself that this was not a transmigrated story.

"This is not a transmigrated story...this is not a transmigrated story...." she mumbled to herself as she got dressed.

After bathing and slipping on the uniform, Haera looked in the mirror to see how different she looked.

Her hair was now a dark brown like a mass of glossy dark chocolate, and her eyes are shimmering dark green like deep emeralds She realized that every single mark of injury has seemingly disappeared as well.

'Is this really transmigration really? '

Haera took a daring step towards the front door, hesitating only for a moment before opening it.

She was taken aback by a girl standing right behind the front door, looking very familiar to her.

"Ah...?" she muttered, suddenly finding herself in front of someone familiar but unable to remember this girl's connection to her.

Haera found herself instantly entranced by the beauty of the first girl she had seen. Her skin was pale and smooth with long silky hair that fell down to her waist, like a waterfall.

Her jet black hair was adorned with a mysterious purple gaze that took haera's breath away.

Although Haera took a moment to appreciate the beauty of this girl in front of her,

she also spotted another cute girl with a short bob cut hair and dark brown eyes. She was equally beautiful in her own way, but with a darker and more brooding aesthetic.

'Wait.... Is she Ham Dani??? ' Haera was startled when the stunningly beautiful girl grabbed her hand and pulled her along,

"Haera let's go school together with dan-ah"

The girl seemed so radiant and charming, how could Haera possibly refuse to go with her? However, as they stepped forward, they suddenly stopped.

As Ham Dani took her hand away and asked the beautiful girl what she was doing, the stunning girl seemed taken aback and surprised.

"What do you mean? We have to go to school!" The beautiful girl exclaimed, sounding confused by her sudden withdrawal.

"What?"

A prolonged silence blanketed the space between the three girls, each trying to figure out what the other was thinking. Haera felt extremely annoyed and frustrated at this situation, having been isekai'd to a freaking webnovel.

"Ok, I get what you mean, but let's go to school first, right Haera?" the beautiful girl repeated, ignoring what Dani had said

"Yeah, sure" Haera replied with a sweatdrop, unsure of how to respond to the sudden turn of events. Ban Yeoryeong asked,

" Let's go to the school first."

Dani reluctantly accepted the proposal, deciding that it would be best to go along with Ban Yeoryeong for now.

As they walked out of the elevator, there was a lingering silence as the three girls struggled to deal with the sudden situation. Haera was questioning

why she even had to be part of this story when it was not even a transmigration? She had not even died, why did she have to go through all of this?

As they walked outside, she saw other girls in uniforms identical to hers which make her cringe

'This uniform is kinda cringe styles?! ' she thought but suddenly ban yeoryeong spoke

"Dani haera...can i hold your hands? "

Ban Yeoryeong's adorable expression and pretty face melted Haera's heart immediately,

making it even more difficult for her to resist the lure of her charm. When she asked to hold Dani's hands,

Haera was taken aback by the sudden show of affection.

Dani reluctantly placed her arm next to hers, as if unsure of how to handle the unexpected touch.

However, when Ban Yeoryeong suddenly stared at her, Haera felt compelled to follow her lead and lay her arm next to hers as well.

///

[TIME SKIP]

-Classroom-

Dani decided to bid farewell to the both of them and leave them at the gate of this school named Jijon Middle School. As she left, Haera though Dani could potentially run into the main character of this webnovel.

Dani reading a different version that what Haera experience

Dani originally believing Yeoryeong to be the protagonist while Haera had read the webtoon and was aware of Dani as the protagonist.

Haera found herself struggling to fit in with the world around her, feeling like she had no character at all and didn't belong here.

As Ban Yeoryeong approached her with a worried look and teary eyes, Haera found herself suddenly in a position where she did not know how to handle this type of situation.

"I'm worried about dan-ah.. " Haera heard Ban Yeoryeong say, and it was suddenly upon her to do something she was unfamiliar with: comforting someone.

"I think dan-i just shy and and felt awkward since it's beginning of high school. "

Ban Yeoryeong seemed relieved when Haera reassured her about Dan-i, and she expressed her joy and gratitude with a bright smile.

Haera was surprised at the unexpected compliment, and she smiled as well, feeling like she was not a complete loner in this world afterall.

"Haera is an angel" Ban Yeoryeong shouted, clinging onto her in joy.

"You just need to wait and she will be fine" She added feeling being side kick to the story.

To Be Continued ~~~
................................................................................................
Author: Hello I'm Romantic Blossoms this is my first manhwa fanfiction actually my cousins who decide it i like anime and she like manhwa and she want to make a fanfiction of her favorite manhwa these days... So she requested me to make a fanfiction, so i read the manhwa and analyze the situation, so i make a fanfiction to her and she said she will looking forward to the next chapter

Even she's the one who helping me to make this story haha...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 153 10
Alora: My Dream When she was three her mother out of jealousy took her from her house and raised her in conditions no child should grow up in. She is...
61.6K 4.7K 81
هناك .. من بين الظلام كنت استطيع رؤيته! عيناه الحمراء المخيفه تلمعان بشكل غير بشري.. انه قادم.. لكي يحقق عدالته المزعومه!!
209K 10.6K 90
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...