The Eclipse Hopper (TOH/Kamen...

By Tucker19870

Y/N got separated from his father one day and found himself in The Boiling Isles. He was turned into a Kaijin... More

Author's Note
Bio
Prolouge
Daily Life Of A Kaijin
Witches On A Hunt
Getting To Know Them
The Wonders Of Hexside
Really Small Problems
The Tower Quest
Understanding Willow & Y/n
Owl Pellet Adventures
Enchanting Grom Fright
Grom Extras
Enter Bilgenia
Wing It Like Witches
A Shadow's Past To Face
A Birthday To Remember
Agony of a Witch & a Kaijin
Young Blood, Old Souls
Black Sun Rises, Becoming A Symbol
Separate Tides
I'M BACK!/ New Stories in Progress
Escaping Expulsion
Echoes Of The Past
Keeping Up A-Fear-Ances
Through The Looking Glass Ruins

Making Amigos

347 9 4
By Tucker19870

In the dark night in bonesborough's night market, a hooded figure was walking around in search of something that they didn't know another hooded figure was in pursuit of them. They waited to engage until there was more space in the area. The first hooded figure reached an emperor coven base, which the second figure stood in front upon.

???: "You shouldn't be BUZZing into other peoples buizness Black Sun" *Snaps his fingers*

The figure unhood himself to be revealed to be a Bee Kaijin and then coven guards surrounded the second figure who revealed to be Y/n in Eclipse Hopper state

Sun: *Unhood himself* "I see you lured me into a trap. How very inconsiderate of you."

Bee Kaijin: "Don't blame me. You're the curious Kaijin here, so I advise you to surrender now as you can see you are surrounded."

Sun: "Yes, it appears I am, but unfortunate to you all that I'm at my best in tough situations."

Bee Kaijin: "Seize Him!" 

The Guards advanced and so did Sun he did a flip to escape the guards then one by one he sent them to the ground with a very powerful punch, but not enough to kill them just to knock them out.

Emperor Coven Scout: "Why do we think we have a chance with this guy?! This my fourth encounter with him, and they always expect me to be better than before, but I'm not ok! He's too overpowered."

Sun: "Appreciate the compliment, so I'm gonna give you a choice, guardia. Leave the emperors coven now, and I'll spare you from a beating."

The Guard couldn't decide because before he could answer the Bee Mutant killed him with his deadly stinger.

Sun: "No!" *Rushes to the guards corpse, but it disintegrates immediately after * "He didn't deserve to die!"

Bee Kaijin: "He was a traitor to the Emperor. All must listen to him it is the only way of survival in this world."

Sun: "Then let's see if you're able to survive with a fight against me?"

The Bee Kaijin flew high in the air, ready to escape

Bee Kaijin: "All in good time, Black Sun. For now, a retreat is in order. You haven't seen the last of me, Buzz!" 

He flies away leaving Sun to throw the guards back in there base were they belong only in cells, and as for the guard that was killed all that was left was his mask and so he made a small grave for him he sticks a stick to the ground and put the mask on top. and pebbles surrounding it.

Sun: "I'm sorry for this. I promise I won't let him hurt anyone else on my watch. That is my oath as The Eclipse Hopper." 

He then leaves the grave and heads home, planning his day tomorrow at school.

At Hexside, Y/n is walking into the cafeteria and sitting on the benches to enjoy his time at lunch even if the food is a struggle to digest.

Y/n: "Alright, let's see what we have in store today? A sandwich filled with grasshoppers. Gee Eda, you sure know me. "

He got up and threw his lunch in the trash. He then looked around at the table close to him and noticed the witches being friendly to each other. He then started to notice something was missing in his school life.

Y/n: "I need to make friends, but how I never talked to anyone here other than Luz and her friends, my class members, and the pests twins. I don't even remember how I got them to talk to me."

He spent all lunch to figure out how to talk to the other witches. . . *Demon Bell Rings* He kept thinking til school was over. . . He enters the owl house, still thinking, how will he make friends. Eda started to worry about him

Eda: "Kid, you alright, you look like a statue I'd tried to steal at a human museum."

Y/n: "Eda, did you ever have friends in your time at school?"

Eda: *Nervous* "Well, sure I did. I had loads of friends. Why do you ask?"

Y/n: "Well, I figure if I'm going to school, I might have to make some friends you know for the whole school experience,  but talking to people isn't really my best trait. "

Eda: "You have friends, what about those blight twins?"

Y/n: "Those two aren't my friends there, just 2 teens trying to get under my skin. Especially Emira, always toying with me and telling me how cute I look. It sickens me. "

Eda: *Sarcastically* "Oh, you poor child,"

Y/n: "I don't need your sarcasm. I'm the only one who can do that."

Luz: "Y/n, why don't you join a club?"

Y/n: "A club?"

Luz: "Yeah, joining a club helps find people you have common interests in."

Y/n: "Hmm, that might be a good idea thanks Luz, I knew it was the right idea talking to you."

Eda: "But you came to me for advice. "

Y/n: "Eda, please, the siblings are having a bonding moment. "

The next day, Y/n headed to school on a mission to join a club. He wanders the field and explores the many clubs they have. Though he didn't think any of the clubs well get him.

Gus: "Hey, Y/n, Luz told me you were looking for a club to join. Do any of them serve your interests?"

Y/n: "Not even one, is it just me, or am I that picky?"

Hexside Student: "Hey kid, interested in the Hexes Hold 'em club?" *Holding out the cards *

Y/n: "Sorry, don't understand gambling and never will. My guardian made sure of that."

Gus looks at him with a worried look

Y/n: "Maybe this was a bad idea."

Gus: "Well, you only just started trying to join a club. Maybe tomorrow will be different. "

Y/n: "I don't want to wait for tomorrow. I want to join one now."

Emira: "Yohoo~ Sunny."

Y/n: "Oh no."

Gus and Y/n turn around to see Emira in a stand of her own labeled "Eclipse Hopper Fan club." Followed by a handmade poster of Black Sun

Y/n: "Emira, you're in a club?"

Emira: "Not just in a club. I'm the club founder and president. Do you like the banner? I made it myself."

Y/n: "You made a club all about me? Well, I should feel honored, but I feel rather discomfort."

Emira: "You and everyone else, I guess it seems no one wants to join my club. Principal Bump says if I can't get 4 members into my club by the end of the day, he's forced to close it all down. If only I knew a handsome witch that can transform into the great Black Sun and help dispute to my cause."

Y/n: "Ok A. I'm a human, not a witch, and B. Black Sun isn't for marketing."

Gus: "Maybe this is a good idea, Y/n. This could help you find people that get you because, well, it's literally a club all about you."

Emira: "Exactly. I mean, what better way to make friends is to look for those who appreciate Black Sun. "

Y/n: "Hmmm. . ."

Emira: "So~?"

Y/n: "Fine only because I could use the time to expel some magic out of me. I need my time in school to be peaceful, not dreadful, but this is a one-time thing, got it. "

Emira: "Understood."

Meanwhile, back at Belos' castle, the Gorgom is having a chat with The Bee Kaijin about the encounter with Black Sun 2 nights ago.

Gorgom1: "Do you think it's wise to kill off Belos' guards so freely?"

Bee Kaijin: "I do if he's refuses to do his job."

Gorgom2: "You fool if the Emperor ever found out about this he-"

Belos: "I already know."

The Gorgom are frightened and immediately kneel to the floor while Bee Kaijin plays tough and mighty 

Gorgom1: "Emperor Belos? To what brings you here? " *Sweats in fear*

Belos: "Well, when I was informed by a scout that one of my guards was killed by one of your Kaijin, I had to see what it has on its mind? So please do tell me Kaijin."

Belos turned his hand into a clawed gunk and grabbed the Kaijin by the throat

Bee Kaijin: *Gasping for air* "My Emperor, he was gonna betray the coven. I was only doing what you would want me to do, aegh!" 

Belos: *Tightens his grip* "I decide who is punished, not you. Do you understand?"

Bee Kaijin nods slowly. With that, Belos drops him and leaves the room

Belos: "Now finish your mission and capture Black Sun, and as punishment for killing my scout, you will do it on your own. Be grateful for me sparring your life now go! " *He leaves the room*

Bee Kaijin: "As you wish Emperor"

Gorgom3: "We've been told he's been spotted at Hexside go there and bring him to us and don't return empty-handed or you wish Belos had finished you off."

... Back at the school Y/n transformed into Black Sun in a dramatic sequence, and starts helping Emira to get more club members though he didn't expect lots of witches to be lining up to sign up and to get an autograph though he only accepted a selfie.

Sun: "This is insane?!"

Emira: "I know, right?"

Sun: "We're drawing quite a crowd I'm worried Bump might notice."

Emira: "Already taken care of."

She twirls her index finger, creating an illusion spell to block the crowd, and then looks at the direction of Edric and Gus using Illusions spells to increase the spell whenever Principal Bump is around the area.

Gus: "I'd say the clubs gonna be packed as soon as this is over."

Alas, the end results are 3, and only 3 other witches actually sign up for the club and are stuck around

Emira: "Where is everyone?!"

Sun: *Sarcasm* "Well, I believe they walked away."

Emira: "Son Of A "

Sun: "Easy, Gus is here" *Blocking Gus' ears*

Edric: "Looks like most of the students just wanted a selfie with Sun."

Sun: "Most? It may as well be the whole dang pie of the crowd. "

Emira: "I told you you should've signed autographs."

Sun: "I'm not some celebrity Emira. I'm a freaking wanted vigilante!"

Viney: *Coughs* "What are we? The crust that no one eats?"

Emira: "Sorry Viney, I should think positive that we have you guys actually joining. Sun meet some witch friends of mine."

Sun looks at the first Witch student who is wearing Healing/ Beast, keeping uniform with a hook on her right ear and a big Griffin behind her

Viney: "Nice to meet you, Black Sun big fan. I'm Viney, and this is Puddles, my Griffin."

Puddles pukes spiders on his face

Viney: "That means she likes you."

Sun: "To be honest, this ain't the first time a Griffin puked on me. And you are?"

He looks at a teen witch wearing Plants/Abominations uniforms 

Jerbo: "I'm Jerbo. I'm a decent fan of your work, and I've got to say you have an amazing jump, my friend."

Sun: "Well, I'm glad you think so because It's a blessing and a curse." 

Jerbo: "What do you mean?"

Sun: "Don't worry about it, bud, and who might you be my furry companion?"

Sun looks at a (I wanna say) dog demon witch wearing an Oracle/ Potions track uniform 

Barcus: "Bark" ("I'm Barcus shall I offer you a potion to predict your future?") *Holds the potion is paw*

Sun: "Ooh, a drink for me? Thanks. " *Takes the potion and chugs it down*

Viney: "Um, that wasn't a drink that was a potion to predict the future."

Everyone was looking at Sun to see if he'll have a reaction to the potion, but no reaction

Sun: "For a potion, it tastes like a lemon smoothie, so thanks for that and for actually joining the club. Well, I guess I should take my leave."

Emira: "Wait, they just got here, and you're just gonna walk away this is your fan club, remember? Can't you stay for a little more plea~se."

Sun takes Emira away from the group so he can talk to her in private 

Sun: "Emira, you know I can't stay like this for long. What if Bump sees me? "

Emira: "Gus and Edric are taking care of that."

Edric: "Am I getting paid for this?"

Emira: "Shut up and keep an eye out for Bump." *Looks back at Sun* "Look, just stick around for the day, and I won't ask for any more favors."

Sun: "Argh! Fine, but I have bad vibes about this. I just know it."

Emira: "Yeah, yeah."

Viney: "You guys sure are comfortable with each other. Are you guys a thing or something?"

Sun: "Nope, not a chance in well here. Anyway, moving on so Viney, what made you wanna join this club?"

Viney: "Well, because I think you're incredible I seen your battle against the Bat monster and seen how you were at such a disadvantage, and yet you defeated it. It made me want to understand how you work, you know. "

Sun: "So you joined in hoped of studying me?"

Viney: "Does that bother you?"

Sun: "Not really. I've been studying my whole life. The only difference is that you won't dissect me and rearrange body parts. "

Viney: *Nervous* "Oh yeah, of course I wouldn't dissect you, pshh." *Throws away a scalpel and a pincer, but Puddles pick them back up*

Jerbo: "I joined in hope to see you more in action. Your battle style is so brutal, and you wanna see how brutal you can be."

Sun: "... Okay, and what about you, Barcus?"

Barcus: "Bark" ("I'd join hoping to make a new friend in to help me whip up a potion to predict their last moment in this dark world we live in.")

Viney: *Nervous* "He's said he joined to make a new friend, hehe."

Sun: "Oh, that's cool. I think you and me are gonna be good friends, Barcus. Alright, now that we got our introductions all covered, let's get started. Emira, what do we do?"

Emira: "Oh well, uh, I didn't really plan this far ahead, um... Any suggestions?"

Viney: *Looks at Black Sun* "Can we see how far you can jump?"

Jerbo: "Or can we see you in a fight?"

Barcus: "Bark!" ("Can we call you Sunny? It's just quicker to say.")

Sun: "Whoa woah easy guys, let's just go with Jerbo's request first, cool? "

Gus: "You guys might wanna move to the forest part of the school. Bump's is starting to appear more around the club stands, and Edric and I are starting to get tired."

Emira: "Roger that Gus alright guys, let's head to the forest just so Bump won't see Sun here."

Everyone: "Right!"

While they are heading to the forest, the illusion wore off in the worst timing ever because The Bee Kaijin was looking from above in the sky.

Bee Kaijin: "Buzz Buzz, time to strike Black Sun." *Soars above the trees to stay hidden*

Back with the club crew, the gang sees Black Sun jumping high up in the sky. While he was in the sky, he had his hand out, reaching for the stars in the sky.

Jerbo: "Wow, that was 10 meters high!"

Sun: "Nah, it's not that high. You should've seen my first j. mp I was so close to the stars. So close to reach out to them." 

Emira/ Viney/ Jerbo/ Barcus: "Wo~ah!/ Bark! ("Wo~ah")"

Emira: "So, was the jumping habit happen before or after you became a Kaijin?"

Sun: "I think I always was a jumping kind of kid. I think it was the reason my ... my ..." *He pauses for a moment*

Emira: "Um, Sunny? Are you there?"

Sun: *Snaps out of it* "Sorry, I'm just getting tired all of a sudden."

Jerbo: "Maybe we should be getting back to school. "

???: "Before you do, mind if I buzz in?"

The Bee Kaijin swoops down and stung Sun on the arm, immediately sending him to the ground. Emira and Viney protected him, and Barcus and Jerbo used a potion/ abomination as a distraction against the Kaijin.

Emira: "Sun hang in there."

Sun: "Aw man, the buzzer got my arm."

Viney: "Easy there Sun you got a tremendous amount of poison injected to your arm, and it spreads fast, and the more you move, the more it spreads."

Sun: "I don't understand when the Buzzer stung a guard he disintegrated instantly, so why am I still hanging on?"

Emira: "Probably because of your Kaijin side it's probably that difficult to kill another Kaijin by poison."

Viney: "Maybe, but for now, we would start getting the poison out of you. Now I need to locate the stinger, Emira. I need your help with this."

Emira: "Me?"

Viney: "You've been studying healing magic, right?"

Emira: "Well, yeah, but I don't think I can help with anything."

Viney: "Yes, you can. I need you to keep the wound I'm about to expose from bleeding."

Emira: "Seems complex, I don't know."

Sun: "Dammit Emira, I believe you can do this! Now, just do it. I leave my life to you guys. "

Emira: "Ok, I'll do it."

Viney: "Great, now let's get this done."

Jerbo: "Better do it quickly. Who knows how long we can stay hidden from the Bee monster."

Emira: "Kaijin."

Sun: "Less correcting more DE poisoning."

Barcus: "Bark" ("Save your strength man")

Sun rest for a bit while the ladies work on getting the poisonous stinger out of him. Viney pulls out the scalpel and pincer from earlier and tries to cut through the arm, but his skin is hard in this state.

Bee Kaijin: "Our you dead yet, Black Sun!? If not from my stinger, it will be by me! Now come out and fight or perish like the ant you are."

Barcus: "Bark" ("What's wrong")

Viney: "His skin is too thick. My tools aren't going through."

Sun: "Understood." 

Emira: "Wait, are you sure?" 

Sun: "It's ok. I trust you guys."

Black Sun dehenshins back into Y/n, giving the 3 witches questioning and shocked expressions

Viney: "You're a student from Hexside?"

Jerbo: "Do you know because I have no idea who this is?"

Barcus: "Bark Bark" ("Dude, I think he's the new Hexside student")

Y/n: "In this state, you should be good to go, Doc."

Viney snaps out of her shocked expression and starts to get to work

Bee Kaijin: "Black Sun! "

Jerbo: "Guy's not stopping anytime soon. Barcus, I need your help got any potions with you?"

Barcus pulls out 3 bottles of potions

Jerbo: "Viney, mind if we borrow Puddles?"

Viney: "Take that bee down."

Jerbo: "Will do, come on Barcus."

Jerbo and Barcus hop on Puddles and start flying away from the area where Viney and Emira are and swoop towards the Bee Kaijin and throw the first potion at it. It missed, and the potions exploded beside it.

Bee Kaijin: "Argh! arrogant children must be punished!"

The Bee Kaijin starts chasing the boys in the sky

Barcus: "Bark" ("I think we got his attention.")

Jerbo: "You think?'

The 2 students on puddles now are in an epic chase around the forest 

Viney: "Ok, the needle is out of you now. I gotta get the excess poison that might be in your arm still."

Emira: "Just hurry, Viney, the guys need our help."

Viney: "I think they got this under control for now." 

She looks up to see the boys in the air being chased by the Bee Kaijin. The guys threw the 2nd potion, which spewed out fire onto the Kaijin, but he's still in the air and starts shooting poisonous stingers at puddles. While they're soaring through the air, they reach a very closed path.

Jerbo: "Hang On!"

Jerbo guided Puddle to fly diagonal so they can go through the path, and the Bee Kaijin crashed through the path,

Barcus: "Bark" ("If that doesn't stop it, what will?")

Jerbo: "Not us. We just gotta keep delaying til the girls fixed Black Sun."

Barcus: "Bark" ("But we only have one potion left.")

Jerbo: "Then we better make it count."

Y/n: "Jerbo use the force."

Emira: "What's he blabbing about?"

Viney: "I think the poison left in him is making him delusional."

Y/n: "I have the high ground, hehe." *Completely out of it*

Emira: "Sunny, please snap out of it." *Slaps him out of it*

Meanwhile, Jerbo had an idea and flew up high in the sky 

Barcus: "bark" ("What's your plan?")

Jerbos: "We're gonna reach for the stars."

Jerbo flew high in the sky, and Barcus notices the Kaijin still hot on their tails 

Viney: "Almost there... and done!" *Pulls out the poison with her magic*

Emira: "Y/n? How do you feel?"

Y/n wakes up with his eyes in a close-up and glows bright with red orange. Back with the guys, they reached the limit to where how high they could fly, and now the Kaijin is almost close to them

Jerbo: "Hold Puddles . . . Now Barcus!"

Barcus threw the last potion directly at the Kaijin face when it got in range of them, and Barcus' eyes glow purple

Bee Kaijin: "Ah, what is this?!  What are you doing?!"

Jerbo: "He's predicting your future, and it looks kinda blank."

Bee Kaijin: "What does that mean?"

Sun: "Hopper Kick!"

Black Sun jumped as high as he could in the sky and reached the height of the Bee Kaijin and prepared for one of his famous kicks.

Bee Kaijin: "What? Ahhhh!"

The Bee Kaijin got hit directly in the gut, and now he and Sun crash land back to the ground, creating a deep crater on the ground with the Black Sun symbol on the gut of the Bee Kaijin

Bee Kaijin: "You think this is over?"

Sun: "Not really, buzz it is for you."

Bee Kaijin: "Black Sun, you only scratch the surface of this. Others will come for you, and when they do, you will face something far more frightening than me, and you'll have no chance against them. hehehe, BuzzAhhh!"

With his last words said, Sun jumped away in time before he exploded and left Black Sun with a great concern for what comes next.

Emira: "Y/n! Are you ok?"

Sun dehenshins back into normal, and Y/n walks closer to Emira and gives her a thumbs up and smiles with confidence.

Y/n: Now that that's over, let's say we head back to school and learn what we can before we go home, cool?

The guys safely landed Puddles to the ground and regrouped with the others

Jerbo: "I can't believe I just witnessed the famous Hopper Kick so amazing."

Y/n: "Well, I think you're gonna see a lot of it being in this club."

Viney: "Let's take Y/n back to school so he can go to the healing coven so he can rest from his recent fight."

Y/n: "Ah, don't worry, Viney, I'm fi~ne, just tired of the Bu~zzing-" *Faints on spot*

Viney: "I rest my case. Alright, everyone, grab a limb."

The gang lifts the unconscious boy to school, healing coven, and before you know it, it reaches the end of the day with Emira in front of Principal Bump.

Principal Bump: "Mrs. Blight, have you acquired other members for your club?"

Emira: "Yes, I have."

With that said, Viney, Jerbo, Barcus, and Y/n entered the room one by one and stood straight in front of Principal Bump

Principal Bump: "Where's your last member?"

Viney: "Right here!" *Whistle's Puddles to come to her*

Puddles arrive in front of Bumps office

Principal Bump: "Eh, fine by me, then Mrs. Blight, your club shall remain."

Emira: "Before that Principal Bump, I would like to change the name of my club?"

Principal Bump: "Oh, why's that?"

Emira: "Well we all agreed that we really admire Eclipse Hopper heroic side, but we have a feeling he wouldn't want his fights to be so noticeable, and so we agreed on another kind of club we shall commute with."

Principal Bump: "And this new club is?"

The gang looks at Y/n smiling happily. transitioning to a later day with the gang, Luz, and co looking at their new club name. 

"Hexside's Pokémon Club" *With Pikachu as the Mascot (as it should be forever), and the stands covered in different Pokémon posters*

Y/n: "This is by far the best day of my life." (Y/n dressed up like professor oak )

Emira: "Hope you're happy Sunny this way, you won't have to be full of stress at school with Kaijin coming over to try to take you down."

Willow: "And if they do come, I will always back you up."

Y/n: "Thanks, guys, but it'd be best to let me handle the Kaijin extermination."

Amity: "What's this Pokémon? is it some sort of earth game?"

Viney: "When Y/n explains the detail about this earth game, it truly got my interests."

Barcus: "Bark" ("So do we have to catch them all?")

Y/n: "Of course, Barcus, that's the whole point in the game."

Jerbo: "Wow to think there so many of them. Wait, did you understand Barcus?"

Y/n: "When it comes to Pokemon, I can communicate with anyone."

Gus: "Maybe I should join. I mean, look at this little fella he's so huggable." *Points at Pikachu on the club sign*

Emira: "Is it me, or does this one look like your pet Y/n?" *Points at Cubone a poster*

Y/n: "He certainly does Emira, he certainly does."

Edric: "Can I join this bat looking one looks so cool." *Points at a Crobat poster.*

Emira: "Ok, guys, the first day of The Pokémon club begins. Our captain will now take the lead."

Y/n: "Alright, guys, for the first day, we will start simple with picking your first Pokémon. So mi Amigos, who will you choose first?" *Smiles happily*

SCENE

Tucker19870: Sorry for the lag. I've been busy, but I hope this chapter makes up for it, but that aside, I have a task for you readers. I would like your help to pick the Pokémon Club first starter Pokémon. 

Rules:
1) The choices of Pokémon are Kanto (Gen 1) to Alola (Gen 7). NO LEGENDARIES OR MYTHICALS.
2) It can be Pokémon other than Starters. Shinies are ok. Just let me know which one. 
3) No Pokémon from later gens (8 and 9 aka Galar and Paldea). I have plans for those later. 
4) Y/n already has his starter and that's Treecko, but if you want to pick a Pokémon for Y/n I'll consider it to be put on his future team just make sure to mention it's his because I won't put him on the list nor Luz cause she also has her starter Pokémon (Snivy).

Finally, the Witches/ Demons you're helping to pick there first Pokémon:

-Viney/ Puddles

-Jerbo

-Barcus

-Emira

Honorary Members:

-Gus

-Willow

-Amity

-Edric

You guys have until I post the next chapter of the story, which will be a while, so I hope to see your choices. I'll see you guys on the next one, CIAO!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32 6 5
An Owl House AU story inspired by @not-the-best-06 . I got the itch to write this after reading "The Boss's Daughter" and "One Week" by not-the-best...
1.7K 49 18
Belos' control has gotten out of hand. With new beings changing the hands of fate, how will our protagonist survive in a world only known from a scre...
18.7K 669 50
Hello, this is my first fanfic so it probably won't be as good but I hope you like it! Ships included: Lumity Huntlow Raeda Aladarius ...and maybe m...
17.5K 562 25
Y/n L/n, a 'normal' 15 year old girl, best friend and neighbors to Luz Noceda. When she and Luz find themselves in a different realm called The Boi...