The Eclipse Hopper (TOH/Kamen...

By Tucker19870

Y/N got separated from his father one day and found himself in The Boiling Isles. He was turned into a Kaijin... More

Author's Note
Bio
Prolouge
Daily Life Of A Kaijin
Witches On A Hunt
Getting To Know Them
The Wonders Of Hexside
Really Small Problems
The Tower Quest
Making Amigos
Understanding Willow & Y/n
Owl Pellet Adventures
Grom Extras
Enter Bilgenia
Wing It Like Witches
A Shadow's Past To Face
A Birthday To Remember
Agony of a Witch & a Kaijin
Young Blood, Old Souls
Black Sun Rises, Becoming A Symbol
Separate Tides
I'M BACK!/ New Stories in Progress
Escaping Expulsion
Echoes Of The Past
Keeping Up A-Fear-Ances
Through The Looking Glass Ruins

Enchanting Grom Fright

368 11 4
By Tucker19870

In The Owl House, King was watching cat videos in the living room next to Luz, who is trying to find a new spell from inside a flower.

Luz: "Come work this time." *she taps on the glyph, then it becomes a little flower.* "Yes! Check it out King my glyph skills are blossoming."

King: "You think that's impressive. Check this out two warriors battling to the death."

Showing Luz a cute cat video

Luz: "Ah, I see we're getting enough Wi-Fi through the portal for cat videos."

King: "Senseless violence. Yes, attack! Death is your god!"

Luz: "I regret teaching you about the Internet."

King: "Heh. What possible regrets could come from the Internet? Oh, did you know that the Earth is actually flat?"

Luz takes back her phone immediately

Luz: "Yeah, that's not right."

Luz phone vibrates, and she checks to see her mom texting her. She got so frightened of responding, so she just sent her a thumbs-up emoji.

Luz: "Good enough. "

King: "Ah, a severed hand. Perfect response."

Luz lays back, smothering herself with a pillow

Luz: *Sighs* "What am I supposed to say? Hey, not at camp, actually. I'm in a demon realm learning to be a witch. Also, did you know demons and magic are real? She will end me."

King: "Nah, she'd be freaked out by our world anyway. So actually, by keeping the truth from her, you're doing her a favor."

Luz: "Hmm, the demon on my shoulder makes a good point."

King: "Always trust a shoulder-demon."

Hooty: "Hoot, hoot, Luz! Time to fill up that darling head of yours with..." *Pukes Luz's school books out of him* "Mmm-hmm, delicious knowledge."

Gus: "Please hurry."

Willow: "The more I look at him, the more uncomfortable I get."

Hooty: "Hoot, hoot!"

Luz: *Chuckles* "We got to wait for Y/n he's still in the human world, grabbing some things."

Gus: "Wonder what he's bringing this time to a little music box you can hook up to your belt?"

Willow: "Gus don't be silly music art the human world isn't that simple."

Y/n enters the room

Y/n: "Guys, I found a chainsaw look!"

Y/n revs up a chainsaw chasing Luz, Gus, and Willow with it.

King: *Laughs* "Truly evil. now, back to my cat videos." *Chuckles* "What a dum-dum." *Tails starts annoying him, but lays on the couch* "Who has the energy?"

At Hexside, kids are starting to put decorations all over the place.

Y/n: "Man, I can't believe they confiscated my chainsaw. You almost cut Gus' head one time, and you lost your fun for the day."

Luz: "Is it me, or is something different today? Did everyone get a haircut?"

Y/n: "Looks like something from a high school musical set."

Willow: "Oh yeah, you guys never been here for the social event of the season."

Gus: "Welcome to you first -"

Suddenly, two doctors came and picked up a teen witch, faking a disease in order to ask Skara one question.

Bat Witch: "Skara, will you go to Grom with me?"

Skara: *Cheers* "Of course I will or whatever."

Everybody cheers while the banner stating "Grom" is put up, making everybody pumped.

Luz: "You guys have a weird version of prom in the Boiling Isles? I was kicked out of my last school dance for dressing up like an otter, but maybe here, I could be your Grom Queen."

Willow: *Hesitating* "That's, uh not something people usually sign up for."

Y/n: "Why?"

Willow: "Well, you se-"

Y/n: "Not you, Willow. " *Looks at Luz* "Why would you dress up as an otter?"

Suddenly, Amity crashed into Luz, dropping her stuff.

Amity: "Watch it, nitwit. Oh. Hi, Luz and Co. Sorry about that."

Luz: "No problem. Let me help you. Here, your note."

Takes it from Luz quickly with a nervous face.

Luz: "Man, you got some quick grabbers."

Amity: "It's just... (Hesitating) It's private."

Y/n: "Oh Amity, nothing is private in the boiling isles, especially when you're living with an owl demon that you just want to murder so badly."

Suddenly the schools speakers go off.

Principal Bump (Speakers): "Attention, hexside students, this is your principal speaking."

Gus: "Oh man, this is it."

Y/n: "What's happening?"

Willow: "He's announcing who will be this year's Grom royalty."

Everyone in the school gets nervous or terrified, just waiting for the results.

Principal Bump (Speakers): "This year, I have the privilege to bestow our highest Grom honor to Amity Blight. Our Grom Queen."

Everyone looks at her, feeling sorry for her.

Y/n: "What? No Grom King?"

Luz: "Whoo~ Get it, queen!"

Luz was expecting a high five back, but she ran away.

Luz: "Don't leave me hanging."

Y/n: "I got you, Luz." *High fives her*

Willow: "You might want to give her some space. Being Grom Queen is a tough job, even for Amity."

Y/n grows curious every minute, so he goes to go get more information about this Grom at the Pokémon Club.

Jerbo: "Grom is bad news man sure there's a party, but there's more to it. You have to fight Grometheus, the fear bringer. legends say that every year, Bump selects a new student to face off Grom, who sleeps under the school and always tries to escape every year."

Y/n: "So you mean to tell me our lives are in the hands of someone who's not even happy about her dyed hair?"

Viney: "Oh, and that's not even the worst part. Grom can read mind and shape-shift into your worst fear."

Barcus: "Bark!"

Emira: "Barcus is right if he ever escaped the Boiling Isles. I will have to change their name to the Fearful Isles."

Y/n: "And just when I thought my nightmares were over."

Emira: "Relax, everything will be ok because my sisters got this after all. Blight's are too stubborn to lose."

Y/n: "Well I'll be ready anyway just in case in the meantime a fight that I don't have to be apart of you bet I'm full sail to go and this will be my first school dance. I definitely got to make it memorable, but how?"

Emira: "Why not bring some human music to the party that'll certainly make it memorable."

Y/n: "Great idea, Emi, but I can do more than that."

Jerbo: "You could ask someone to go to Grom with you."

Emira blushes in secret hearing Jerbo statement.

Y/n: "You mean a date? Hmm, I don't know I never been on a date. What do you even do on a date anyway?"

Emira: "Well, you know hangout, dinner, slow dance, and finally, a sweet kiss under the full moon sky."

Y/n: "Woah, you must go on a ton of dates if you know all that, Emi."

Emira: "Actually, I've never been on a date myself also. Since when did you start calling me Emi."

Y/n: "Just now, it's just quicker to say. Okay, then, I guess I gotta go find me a date tonight, brb!"

Barcus: "Bark!"

Jerbo: "How am I supposed to know what that means? It could be a human thing."

Emira looked a little down. Principal Bump arrives at their club table

Principal Bump: "There you kids are have any of you seen Y/n I was gonna ask if he had any human music on him to play for tonight."

Suddenly they hear screams of girls running away from Y/n for some reason, but next thing they see is Y/n Kaijin antennas coming out of his heads Emira notices immediately and she distracted Bump while Jerbo and Barcus grab Y/n and take him to the bathroom. when he got there, he looked at himself in the mirror and started to get worried.

Jerbo: "What's happening?"

Y/n: "I think my stress is causing me to lose focus on my human state, I haven't transformed this whole week."

Barcus: "Bark!"

Y/n: "Don't worry, I think it's just my antennas. I'm sure it won't affect me anyway, but how am I gonna hide them?"

Jerbo: "Leave that to me."

The boys exited the bathroom, and Principal Bump was waiting for them.

Principal Bump: "Y/n perfect timing I was wond- Ugh? Why do you have that on your head?"

Y/n's head is covered by a hat made out of abomination and plant magic. Jerbo gives him two thumbs up.

Y/n: "Ugh, it's the new fashion trend these days? "

Principal Bump: "Oh, I see, okay, then I was wondering if we can use your Jutebox thinging for the party tomorrow night."

Y/n: "Jukebox, and sure I was gonna bring it out anyway. Okay, gotta go bye~." *Runs out of the room.*

Back to the Owl House

Luz: "We're home!"

Eda: "Ow!"

Luz: "Guys?"

Eda is seen getting help fitting in a tux by King dressed in a little green apron.

Eda: "Careful with those pins."

King: "Why am I doing this? I don't even wear clothes."

Luz: "Hey, sweet duds, Owl Lady. What's the haps?"

Eda: "I'm chaperoning Grom tomorrow night, so I have to look sharp."

King: "And Gus asked me to co-emcee the fight. We're gonna turn this blood bath into a fun bath." *Showing a flyer with Gus and Him on it stating "Grom with your Grommentators."*

Y/n: "Yes, and the rubber ducky is a chained mace."

Eda: "Ooh, have they announced the victim yet?"

Luz: "Yeah, it's Amity, She's kinda freaking out, though."

Y/n: "And this is different from her usual freak outs."

Luz: "I just wish I could take her pla -"

Y/n: "Don't even finish that sentence, Noceda!"

Eda and King laugh while Y/n has a serious face.

Luz: "What?"

Eda: *Calms down* "Oh, listen, kid. That's a noble sentiment, but Grom is a little above your pay grade."

Luz blushed out of embarrassment

Eda: "You're a human, You're fragile."

Luz: "Hey, I've been learning lots of new spells. I could totally handle it."

Y/n: "There's a horrifying spider in your hair."

Luz: "Nope. I'm not as fragile as you guys think. And I can't be so easily fooled either. Hrmph!"

Luz leaves the room, leaving Y/n very worried

King: "Maybe you guys were a little hard on her. She saved you from multiple monsters, remember?"

Eda: "Facing Grom means facing your worst fear, King. And I don't think Luz knows what that means yet."

Y/n: "I don't know why, but I have a bad feeling about this."

Eda looks in the mirror

Eda: "Do you guys think I can pull off red eye shadow?"

King: "Girl, you can pull off anything. Up Top! We're style geniuses."

King notices Y/n head

King: "Whoa, Y/n you, alright, you got some uh stuff on your forehead."

Y/n: "There coming out again!"

Eda: "What's wrong?"

Y/n: "My Kaijin body wants to come out, and it's coming piece by piece. I don't know how long I can hold it. Should I just stay home tomorrow?"

Eda: "Relax kiddo, Mama Eda knows what to do."

Eda searches through her closet and finds a red orange scarf she then wraps it around Y/n's forehead to cover the antennas.

Eda: "Perfect! How's it feel?"

Y/n: "Like I'm about to go Grom as a motorcycle gang member."

Eda: "That's the spirit."

Meanwhile, at the Blights manor

Edric: "Emira, have you seen sis? Mom's looking for her."

Emira: "I think she took a stroll down at the forest."

Edric: "Okay." *Was about to leave and noticed how bummed she looked.* "Something bothering you?"

Emira: "Why would you think that?"

Edric: "You're my twin. I know when something is bothering you. I'll listen if you want me to?"

Emira: *Exhales a deep breath* "Do you think Y/n found a date to Grom?"

Edric: "Why jealous?"

Emira: "No! Well, maybe I don't know why I'm feeling this it's just Y/n is, um, what's the word."

Edric: "Dork?"

Emira: "No."

Edric: "Goofball?"

Emira: "No."

Edric: "Knucklehead?"

Emira: "No! Wait? Maybe? I don't know. Look he's just cool."

Edric: "Wait a minute, do you want to go to Grom with him?"

Emira: "Well, yeah, but would he even say yes?"

Edric: "Relax tonight, my sweet sister, for I got you with this situation. Mark my words, you and Y/n will be the happiest people at Grom. You know, after Grom, possibly murders are little sister."

Amity enters the room

Amity: "Emira, Edric, I need your help training Luz for tomorrow she took over my spot as Grom Queen, so we got to go to sleep now and get up early now."

Amity leaves for bed, leaving the twins speechless

Edric: "Make that Y/n sister possibly getting murdered."

Emira: "Not helping Edric."

The next day, Luz was arguing with Y/n about taking over Amity's place as Grom Queen while she picked an outfit for Grom.

Y/n: "Luz Noceda, have you lost your freaking marbles?"

Luz: "No, there right here." *Showing him a bag of marbles mostly cat eye marbles.*

Y/n not happy with that comment

Luz: "Well, come on, it's not a big deal. All I need to do is take down Grom."

Luz finds her otter outfit and is thinking about wearing it.

Y/n: "Easier set then done Luz. Remember, he will turn your worst fear against you."

Luz feels her phone vibrate again and looks to see her mother texting her again, and she sends a selfie of her with a sandwich from "Chimichurri Sandwiches." Before she could do anything, Y/n grabbed her phone out of her hands.

Y/n: "Oh, I see dodging your moms responses, huh?"

Luz: "Y/n give it back."

Y/n: "Why? It's not like you were planning on telling her the truth anyway. In fact, let me respond for you."

Luz: "You wouldn't."

Y/n: "Sensing fear in that tone, Luz, could facing your mom be your greatest fear?"

Luz just kneeled looking defeated, not even gonna move. Seeing his sis depressed made him rethink his choices right now. He gave the phone back and then got really serious.

Y/n: "Nothing more fearful than reality sis sooner or later she's gonna find out, and I doubt it will be easy to accept."

She responds with a tongue out of emoji. Then Hooty barges in.

Hooty: "Hey Luz, you have a guest."

Luz: "Hooty, no touching. "

Luz shoos him out, and she and Y/n see Amity entering the room

Luz: "Amity."

Amity: "If that bird thing ever talks to me again, I'm going to destroy it."

Y/n: "I got just the weapon to help with that." *Slowly pulls out his chainsaw*

Amity: "Anyway, ready to train?"

Luz: "Which should I wear to Grom? This one says, "Witch with a dark side." But this one says, "I'm an otter with a dark side."

Y/n: "Go with anything that doesn't involve an Otter. Trust me, you'll thank me later."

Amity: "Luz, you need to take this seriously. If you can't defeat Grom, everyone on the island will have to live out their worst nightmare."

Hooty: "You want to hear my worst nightmare?" *Close to Amity face*

Hooty gets an out of view beat down by Amity, and Y/n chainsaw can be heard only for it to be sent flying outside the window.

Y/n: "Oh, come on, I just got that back!"

The 3 and the twins now are in the front of the house, seeing Hooty with bandages and an eyepatch.

Amity: "Grom will transform into your darkest fears. What are you afraid of, Luz?"

Luz thinks real hard while Edric looks at Emira

Edric: "Wanna say our greatest fears? On Three. One, two... Being alone forever."

Emira: "Being stuck with you forever."

Edric is now down.

Edric: "What about you, Y/n?"

Y/n: "Sorry guys, but what goes in my mind stays in my mind."

Luz: "Luckily, I prep for this and made a list."

Luz handed Amity her list of fears, and Edric and Emira helped create illusions of her fears to practice to help her conquer them. Y/n just rests on the walls and cheers on the sidelines next to Hooty.

Y/n: "Hooty, you think I'm overprotective of her?"

Hooty: "Yep hoot, but it's not your fault after all you are her brother hoot, hoot."

Y/n looks back at Luz looking like she's playing with her fears more than facing them.

Amity: "Not enough. The reason I can't face Grom is that it goes deeper than things that just gross me out. What's your real fear, Luz?"

She looks back at Y/n and then back at Amity.

Luz: "My real fear is that Eda thinks I'm too fragile to do this. And if she's right, I'll never be a real witch."

Y/n looks at her disappointment.

Emira and Edric summoned a big Eda, and she made a spell to have Luz in a kid chair with a bin wrapped around her neck stating, "Weak Baby." Eda comes out throwing away a yellow tie and witnessing the events.

Eda: "Is that supposed to be me? Dang, I look great. Wait a second. You're training to be Grom Queen."

Y/n: "Well, it was that or for the baby classes for Hexside."

Luz: "So what if I am?"

Eda: "You think training will help against Grom? Luz, you always go overboard, and I end up bailing you out."

Y/n: "Preaching of the choir." *Raised his hand up*

Eda: "Now, what's the fun in watching a kid get eaten by a monster if it's my kid?"

Luz: "Well, maybe you both will have fun watching me defeat Grom."

Y/n: "Oh boy, that does sound fun . Hey, don't I start making the popcorn now and then later your obituary."

Eda: "Y/n calmed down. You're overdoing it."

Y/n: "You're damn right I'm over doing it I can't believe you actually letting her go through with this plan you and I both know that she's not even gonna last a minute against it."

Luz: "You can't stop me from trying Y/n."

Y/n: "Luz, you won't win what don't you get."

Luz: "Why do you believe I can't."

Y/n: "Because you're being overconfident, and when people get overconfident, they fall it's been proven more than once, Luz."

Eda: "Y/n I get what you're saying, but I can't stop her, and neither can you, but we can be there to back her up if needed."

Y/n takes a deep breath and just leaves into the forest.

Edric: "I got him."

Amity: "Luz, I don't think you're ready, but we're literally out of time."

Luz: "I'll take it."

Edric follows Y/n deep in the forest, already transformed into Black Sun and punching trees to so strong he leaves an imprint on them.

Edric: "You alright, man?"

Sun: "My sisters, not gonna win. Why lead her on thinking she can."

Edric: "What makes you think she can't?"

Sun: "Because I know her true worst fear. She gets depressed every time I bring up mom. And I try my best to help her face her, but the fear Edric the fear it binds her too deep. She knows if she faces her, she will lose everything."

Edric: "Then why don't you take her place?"

Sun: "Because my fear is too much for me to handle. Honestly, Edric, I don't think I can hold my sanity any longer."

Edric: "Well, you think you have to face fears alone, but maybe you don't have to. Maybe you can have people help you face it."

Sun looks up in the sky and takes a deep breath, and reverts back to human form.

Y/n: "Sorry, Edric, but my fears must be faced alone."

Edric: "Hey, wait before you go. I have something to tell you."

Y/n looks back at Edric.

Edric: "Look don't tell her I told you, but Emira wanted to go to Grom with you, but she's too afraid that she'll get rejected so I was wondering since you have no date."

Y/n: "Nope, not since the 3 restraining orders from my previous attempts. "

Edric: "Yes, anyway, what if you ask her to dance? That way, you both can have a fun time together. Maybe she will help calm your nerves while you're over there, you know."

Y/n: "Hmm, you know what? we only live once. Alright, I'll ask her, but what if I get rejected?"

Edric: "Don't worry, she won't. Oh, and dress nice it's one of those fancy type parties."

Edric leaves off, and Y/n is alone with his thoughts.

Y/n: "Huh, well, looks like I gotta do some last-minute shoplifting at the fancy thrift. Oh my god what has Eda turn me into?"

...

At the party, everyone is dressed up, and the Snaggleback is hanging on the roof upside down, shining like the disco ball. Y/n arrived dressed in a Black tuxedo that has his emblem sewed to the side and he wears the red scarf around his head to hide his antennas, and he appears to be holding a giant platform on his back.

Edric: "Y/n you made it, what's that?"

Y/n: "Oh well since Luz is facing Grom the least I can do to support her is to help her make a grand entrance so I handmade this Palanquin with my chainsaw and payed Jerbo to help out carrying it with his abominations and Emira, and Viney dance elegantly in front while Skara and I play the harp/ bard. That reminds how you would like 20 snails? We need someone to throw flowers in the air."

The lights go off, and Gus is on stage

Y/n: "Looks like it's about to begin. Better get things together. Let's do this."

Both fists bumped and headed to their posts.

Amity steps out into the hallway and has her note from before in her hand.

Luz: "I'm not sure if it's nerves or if I accidently drank some milk, but something's making my stomach squirm."

Amity views Luz outfit with a black tux with a pink ballerina skirt and brown combat boots.

Amity: "You look nice. Strange, but nice. And thank you, Luz. Honestly, I'm kind of amazed with how fearless you are. You've done things I could never do. "

Luz: *Chuckles* "Yeah, right. You're going soft on me, Blight?"

Amity: *Laughs* "In your dreams."

Y/n: "There you are. I've been looking all over for you, quick hop on."

Luz: "What is that?"

Y/n: "You're grand entrance crafted by yours truly honestly I did a good job if I do say so myself."

Luz inspects it, and the painted wood still looks wet.

Luz: "Why does the paint still look wet?"

Y/n: "Because it was done last minute now get on." *Lifts her on her seat on the palanquin.* "Alright, it's go time, Jerbo, Edric, Emira, Barcus, Viney, Skara in position."

Everyone: "All good to go."

Gus: "Now introducing our Grom Queen. You know her, you love her. "*Softly* "You've at least heard of her... Luz is the human.

The crowd cheers, and then suddenly, music can be heard

(Kono Yo wa Rakuen Nayami nanza Buttobase)

Viney and Emira were dancing in white glittered gold dresses, with Jerbo's 4 abominations holding them, Barcus was there for the ride, Edric throwing the flower pedals, and Skara and Y/n playing the instruments they start moving forward.

Luz: *Looks at Amity* "Wish me luck."

Amity: *Softly* "Luck."

Luz made her grand entrance. Everyone was surprised by how everything looked amazing except for the wet paint that stained their clothes.

Y/n: "Well, don't just sit there. Say something. Make yourself be heard."

Luz stands from her seat.

Luz: "I am Luz Noceda. You're Grom Queen, ready to defeat Grom."

The crowd cheered. She looks back at Y/n

Y/n: "Eh, I could've done better."

After the music turned down, Gus hit the button to the entrance of Grom she gets out of the Palanquin and takes the mace from the selected weapons, and sticks an ice glyph on it. She then makes her way into Grom's lair. Y/n spectates her from above next to his friends looking very worried.

Emira: "She'll be fine."

Y/n feels a little calm, but not enough for his antennas to go down.

Luz: "There you are, Gromarama. It's not too scary."

The first wave of Grom is when he turned into a crowd of humans trapped as humans. She was creeped out but easily defeated them.

Gus: "And there she goes, folks, using that characteristic human magic to keep Grom at bay. And to hand things over to my co-emcee... King."

King got on stage and tried to be as funny as Gus, but no one didn't like the jokes and kept booing at him. It hurt him so much that he ran off crying. back to the fight with Luz vs. Grom.

Luz: "You're not coming from a place of intellectual honesty. So debating you would be pointless."

Luz destroyed Grom in the form of a Jerk online who wanna debate. Everyone is having a good time, well, almost everyone.

Emira: "See, she's got this."

Y/n: "Yeah, maybe, but there's one fear she still needs to face."

Principal Bump: "Luz has lasted for this long. But what form will Grom take next?"

Luz: "Let's finish this human style!"

Grom grows big and shapes into a dark evil version of Eda. Kids look at Eda while she is trying to hide embarrassment.

Grom then tapped on Luz's head, which made her eyes glow white. And he takes the form of the portal door. Luz is surprised.

Y/n: "Oh S-."

The door opens, revealing Grom in the form of their mother, Camila Noceda. Luz is frozen in place. Y/n looked stressed but knew this was coming. Grom was completely manipulating her fear. Y/n wanted to intervene, but she wanted to do this. All he could do was just watch.

Emira: "Um, aren't gonna do your thing and jump in?"

Y/n: "Normally, yes, but not this time. She's gotta finish what she started."

Y/n grew smaller and smaller until eventually they reverted back into his head

In the hallway, we see Gus comforting King, but a few minutes later, Luz is funning away from Grom.

Luz: "I can't do it. I can't face my fear!"

Grom: "Why are you running, Luz?"

Principal Bump: "Grom has escaped!"

Students started to panic while Y/n and co looked at each other.

Y/n: "Come on, we gotta go rescue my estupida of a sister so that I can show her what fear really is."

While they left, King took the microphone from Principal Bump.

King: "King of demons, you got this. Well, folks, it looks like our show literally just took off."

Everyone is quiet, and King starts to worry. Luckily, Gus got his back and gave him some tips.

King: "Uh, took off just like your local sports team would take off when they're about to make a goal."

... The students cheered.

King: "That's right! So... So let's follow them and see what happens next."

Gus, King, Bump, and the students went ahead while Amity and Eda were on their tails. Meanwhile, Luz running deep into the forest terrified out of her mind.

Luz: "I don't want to be Grom Queen anymore. I give up the throne!"

Luz left running until she was cornered on the edge of a cliff.

Grom: "Why can't you face me, Luz? Why can't you face your own mother?"

Luz: "You're not really my mom."

Grom: "How could you say that, carino. You're breaking my heart!"

Eda comes in on Owlbert, throwing a fire spell at Grom.

Eda: "Hands off my human, you misshapen excuse for a monster."

Luz: "Eda, you and Y/n were right. I'm not ready."

Eda: "That's okay. I got this one."

Suddenly, Amity came in a stands between Luz and Grom surprising Eda.

Amity: "Stay away from her."

Grom grabs Amity and lifts her in the air.

Amity: "I'm sorry, Luz, I should've fought my own battle. I..."

Grom drops her after reading her mind and stands before her. He then grabs the note from her pocket and tears it up in two while she holds on to her dress in defeat. she quickly grabs one piece to the note while Luz grabbed the other piece, stating, "Will you go to Grom with me?"

Luz: *Gasps* "You were afraid of getting rejected. Amity, it's okay. What if I went to Grom with you instead?"

Amity: *Surprised* "Really?"

Luz: *Smiling* "That's what friends do."

Grom grows big again and roars loud

Amity: "Well then, if that's settled, may I have this dance?"

Amity reaches for Luz's hands. She happily accepts.

*Lumity vs. Grom*

After the defeated Grom. A beautiful tree was born, and both girls received Matching Crowns

Luz: "So, who did you wanna ask out?"

Amity: *Slightly blushing* "Oh, it's not important."

She throws away the note piece next to the other, revealing the full message. "Luz, will you go to Grom with me? -Amity"

King: "And there you have it, folks. A happy ending for this year's Grom. Let's give a big hand to our Grom Queens Luz and Amity."

Everyone was cheering, but then suddenly Grom very weak comes out of the tree limping towards the girls suddenly.

Yo~

Y/n: HAHAHAHA! Ya Ya Ya It's a party! A party, people! Dance! Sing! Even brushing past one another forms a small bond! A pebble you stumble over is just part of a bond! Dance together, and those bonds grow tighter! The world's a paradise! Just blow all your troubles away!

Y/n then jumps off the Palanquin and stands in front of Grom holding his chainsaw, and he is extremely pissed. Grom quickly read Y/n mind and transformed into Manny in much pain.

Grom: "Y/n my son, help me." *Reaches for him*

Luz nor Amity didn't see who Grom turned into because his friends were blocking their view. He looked scare sure but looks back at his friends and looked at Grom with anger fueling him.

Y/n: "When the underworld asks how'd you got there. Tell them Y/n Saltamontes sent you. HA!"

Y/n stabbed Grom with his chainsaw and slowly pushed it down until Grom was in half.

Y/n: "Looks like Grom just got Lanced."

Everyone were looking at him confused

Y/n: "Oh that's right human game no one will get it."

King: "Well I know I'm not the only one getting traumatize tonight so let's give it up to our Grom Queens again and our Grom King?"

Students cheered . While they grab Y/n Palanquin and pick up Luz, Amity, and Y/n and onto. Eda clapped on the sidelines, and Emira looked at Y/n laughing while he was with the crowd, but he noticed Emira waving at him. He then got off and headed towards her.

Y/n: "Hey."

Emira: "Uh hey."

Y/n: "Follow me."

Emira: "What? Where?"

Y/n: "Trust me, you'll like it."

The two head back to the Owl House on the top of the tower. What is surprising, though, is that it's been decorated with dim lights and some slow music being played.

*Earth Angel*

Emira: "What is all this?"

Y/n: "You think the Palanquin was the main thing I was working on? I didn't think I was gonna have time to hang at Grom, so I made a small dance myself. Do you want to dance?" *He puts his crown on her head.*

Emira was shy at first, but then she accepted his offer, and together, they slowed dance until the screen transitioned to Eda, King, and Luz returning home after a long night.

Eda: "Whoo! Watch out for this human. Oh, you did good, kid."

Luz: "Thanks, but I'm gonna go to bed."

She throws her crown on the floor, leaving King for to pick it up.

King: "Now I am King and Queen. Best of both things."

Luz goes to her room and sits on her window.

Luz: *Sighs* "In the end, I couldn't actually face my mom. Maybe I am fragile."

Her phone vibrates again. She checks to see it was her mom again. This time, instead of sending some emoji, she started typing to her.

Luz: "I won't lie. Today was kinda hard. And I don't always feel like I'm supposed to be here. But when things got tough, my friends helped me out. I think you'd like them. Extrano te tambien mami. One day I'll tell you all about this."

The scenes transition to Gus and Willow messing with the remaining Grom, Amity hanging by her window, Eda and King crashed on the couch, Y/n and Emira still slow dancing, and finally back to her sending the message. few seconds later, her mother responds, "Can't wait! P.S. love receiving your letters!"

Luz: "Aww, that's a cute way of saying "text. " "

She looks out her window one last time while it transitions to Camila going to sleep, putting her phone on her night counter next stacks of letters from Luz?

Meanwhile, at the knee.

Shadow Moon lies awake, scratching a tally mark on the wall counting the days he's been resting in that cave.

Shadow Moon: "Any day now, Black Sun, hahaha any day."

Remains seated in his spot on the cave, eating an arm of a Slitherbeast.

...

Grom Memories:

It started with Luz by herself, and then she grabbed Amity, Willow, Gus, and Y/n to join in the selfie. Y/n still holding his chainsaw with Grom Goop on it, smiling so happily. Then a photo with Luz, Y/n, the Owl Lady, and King. However, Eda destroyed his chainsaw since he almost cut her head off from behind with it, which had him sad on the photo Lastly it was a group photo of the B squad with Y/n group hugging Emi (Still wearing the Grim crown), Viney, Jerbo, and Edric because he wanted to be a part of it and finally Barcus was in the middle with tongue sticking out. There was also an extra photo of a beaten up Mattholomule photo bombing them.

SCENE

Tucker19870: Been thinking of making another fanfic though for now just a Bio, and the Prolouge will be released until I finish Season 1 of this fanfic and At least the first half of Act 2 of other Fanfic "Kamen Rider Kohart". If you liked this Fanfic so far then hope you read the new one I'll be posting very soon so Go check it out when it releases "Kamen Rider Geats X Amphibia." That's all for now see you in the next one CIAO!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

938 43 12
"You bewitch me every damn second you're with me. I try to think straight but I'm falling so badly, I'm coming apart. You wrotΠ΅ me a note, cast a spe...
602 20 17
Luz who has just moved to Bonesborough California from Connecticut has already made an enemy named Hunter. They are later forced to compete the the B...
60.5K 2.6K 83
Animal AU of The Owl house, still very much like cannon except paw-sibly gayer. Mostly Boscha redemption arc in the first few episodes, then Lumity o...
71K 2.4K 12
After Emperor Belos finds out about Hunter keeping a secret palismen from him, he reacts horribly. Now Hunter is alone and injured with nowhere to go...