𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝗳𝗲𝗰𝘁 𝗚𝗶𝗿𝗹

Por Yelenassubject

ʏᴇʟᴇɴᴀ x ꜰᴇᴍ ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ "ɪ'ᴍ ᴀʟʟ ʏᴏᴜʀꜱ" Three girls who grew up with one another completely inseparable. Who woul... Más

ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ
ꜱᴛᴀʀᴛ ᴛᴏ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ɴᴇᴡ
ᴍᴏɴꜱᴛᴇʀ
ʏᴏᴜɴɢ ꜱɪʀ
ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʏ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ ᴘᴇᴀᴄᴇ
ᴛᴇᴇɴ ꜱᴘɪʀɪᴛ
ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴇꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴇʟʟ
ɢʀɪᴇꜰ
ꜱᴛᴀʀᴛ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ꜱᴄʀᴀᴛᴄʜ
ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅꜱ
ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏɴꜰʟɪᴄᴛ
ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ
ɪꜱ ᴛʜɪꜱ ʟɪꜰᴇ ɴᴏᴡ
ʜᴇʟʟᴏ ɪ ꜱᴜᴘᴘᴏꜱᴇ
ɪ'ʟʟ ꜰɪɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ
ɪꜱ ᴛʜɪꜱ ʀᴇᴀʟ
ꜱᴇᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ꜱᴏᴏɴ
ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴏᴋɪɴɢ
ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪꜰᴜʟ ᴍᴇꜱꜱ
ᴀꜰᴛᴇʀᴍᴀᴛʜ
ᴡᴀʀ
ᴇɢᴏ
ᴘʀɪᴅᴇ
ʜᴀᴠᴇ ɴᴏ ᴇɴᴇᴍɪᴇꜱ
ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ
ᴊᴏʏʀɪᴅᴇ
ꜰᴏʀɢɪᴠᴇɴᴇꜱꜱ
ᴏɴᴇ ʟᴀꜱᴛ ᴛɪᴍᴇ
ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ

ᴍʏ ꜱʜᴏᴇꜱ

28 2 2
Por Yelenassubject

𝙉𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙡𝙚𝙩 𝙜𝙤 𝙤𝙛 𝙢𝙚

We evacuated that very morning. Making it to a now abandoned town, well that's what we thought. Turns out there's Yeagerist a new group of people who are willing do anything for Eren. It almost sounds like a cult. Due to these Yeagerist being around we needed to keep our distance and make a plan.

Luckily though Kiyomi had told us about a ship that was located here and a plane that runs with omni-directional fluid.

I scooped up the place in my Titian as the others stood by discussing our next move. Not so long after I see the commander walk up to Yelena and grab her by the chin.

Immediately after seeing this I notice Y/n limp her way towards them. Y/n was far too hurt to be picking up her own weight as much as she's been doing. Besides whatever the commander and Yelena were going through was between them no one else.

I quickly crawled in my Titian form and stopped her with my hand. "What are you doing?" She asked me confused as she tried to find another way to walk away.

"Let them be." I tell her as I block her path with my hand.

Before she could say anything I hear a mumbled yell come from Yelena and the commanders direction. I turn to see the commander have his right leg on her left arm and his left hand on her mouth.

"Pieck move now!" She shouts at me as she tried to shove her way through my grip. I remained my grip on her until the commander had decided that it was enough and he let go of Yelena. Doing so I let go of her, knowing her she wouldn't take this kindly.

"What the fuck are you doing!?" She shouts as she pushes the commander out anger.

"She thinks she's better than everyone else!" The commander shouts back at her, he then gets closer to her face.

"Are you still going with that damn argument? How are you a commander if you can't even control your emotions?" She scolded at him. She had a some nerves to speak to him the way she is.

"Wha- you little"

"We need to strike now" said Hange as they ended the situation between the two. Both the commander and Y/n stared at one another for a few seconds before the commander walked away from her.

Quickly after Y/n walked up to Yelena and helped her up. Yelena had been sitting for as long as the argument had token over.

"She needs something hard to help the broken bone." I suggest as I analyze her helping Yelena.

"I'll look for something in the town." Y/n assures Yelena. Yelena just nodded as she held onto her broken arm.

-

We make it into the town and quickly i was assigned to be with Kiyomi, both floch and gabi, with Armin and Connie.

As we tried to find an entry we had noticed two Yeagerist. "We'll take care of this." Armin and Connie assures us and walked towards the two. We four nod and walk away from that side of the ship.

"We need find another way in." Said Kiyomi as we walked to another side of the boat. As we walked to the other side we stumble across a man.

"Who are you guys?" A guy announced. We just froze, the blond guy stares at us confused. Shit he must be another Yeagerist.

"We are with you guys" I say with a sweet smile as I make sure Gabi and Falco are behind me.

"Bullshit." Said the man as he pointed a gun at us. I just stared at the man as I slowly raised my hands.

"Pieck what are you doing?" Said Gabi behind me as she watched me surrender.

I took a step closer to him. But after doing so two lightning bolts were to be heard and shooting was as well. The blond guy was quickly startled as he started to panic and look around.

"Should've token my bait." I finish as I quickly draw the gun from my back pocket and shoot him across the chest four times.

His body starts to twitch and his mouth starts to spit blood. He quickly falls onto the ground and all he could do is just spit blood.

"You could've told us you had a gun." Kiyomi sighed.

"Guys, it's clear now!!" Armin shouted at us. We all turn to see them ruffed up. At first I hesitate seeing his state but then ran behind Gabi and Falco.

We make it in the ship and just make sure that no one's in. I hadn't noticed the time we had spent trying to get in this ship because now there was a whole battle between the Yeagerist, Annie, and Reiner.

"The ship is starting!!" Connie shouts as she ran to us.

"Guys the ship is starting!!" I shout at the guys that were fighting.

After doing so I noticed Yelena and Y/n making their way to the ship. Yelena was holding onto her waist while they slowly made their way.

"Um guys we have a slight problem." I say remaining my attention on them.

"What is it?" Said Kiyomi confused. She walked next to me and stared at where my attention was at.

"The ship hasn't fully started so we still got time to at least get that blondy in without issue." Kiyomi added as she pointed at Yelena. I look at Kiyomi confused.

"But y/n is hurt" I mention as I point at her.

"Well one of them have to jump onto the staircase" said Kiyomi as she walked away. I just stared at her now moving figure confused. Not so long after I start to feel a shake from the ship, it's now moving.

I quickly turned around to Y/n and Yelena who was on their way onto the ship but Hange and Levi beat them into the ship first due to Levi's state. I slowly pick up Levi and place him onto the the wall supporting him.

"Thank you" Hange thanks as they make their way to Levi. I quickly nod and get back to Yelena and her.

"Yelena you go first, you got the fucked up arm" Y/n tells Yelena as she helped Yelena onto the staircase. I could tell Yelena wanted to say something but she just did what she told her to. She eventually makes it up and moves from the entry quickly.

"Come on get in quickly." I say slightly raising my voice at her from worry.

Y/n limps her way to the now motioned ship. She then quickly jumped onto the stair case. I could hear a huff from the landing hinting that she was in pain from the leg. I quickly get closer to the entry and land her a hand. Yelena turns to my direction and also lend her free hand. Yet Y/n was struggling onto the staircase.

"Grab our hands!!" Both Yelena and Me say in union. Y/n stares at us and grabs Yelenas hand first before grabbing mines. We both pull her up to the surface of the boat causing us to fall onto the ships surface.

"You got me worried" I say as I took a breather while looking at the sunny sky.

"Shit are you guys ok?" Said Y/n as she looked at us worried.

"Yea but you aren't too ok" I say as I sat up and looked at her wound.

"You keep moving it's going to get worse." Yelena said also sitting up.

"Well it's not like I get the chance to sit" Y/n said as she stared at her wound. Her leg was dripping with blood due to the wound not getting proper treatment. And the bandage that she had was now bled through.

"I'll look for something you two just sit there." I say as I walk off to the other side of the boat.

While Pieck was looking for any sort of medical equipment, Yelena and Y/n sat with one another not saying anything to one another. Yet both of them were worried for one another. Yelena worried for Y/n's leg and Y/n worried for Yelena's arm.

They are like a magnet of worry and care. If it wasn't one going through something it had to be both of them. Yet they're too stubborn to admit the pain both of them were going through.

"I'll take care of your arm" Y/n said to Yelena as she stared at her with pure care. One thing this women is, hopelessly in love.

"What you need to do is take care of your own wound and I'll take care of mines." Yelena adds. Yelena is a rather stubborn individual but means well.

And Yet.

"We'll both take care of each others wounds"

The hopelessly in love women.

"I like that"

And the stubborn woman

Are a perfect match for one another

"I'm back this is what I found" I say as I lay out the bandages, alcohol, needle, rags, and a plank.

"Great it's training all over again." Y/n says as she looks at the needle.

"Great memories" Yelena said sarcastically as she tried to take off the bandage covering Y/ns leg. Yet as much as Yelena tried it seem to hurt Y/n, so she quickly stopped.

"Let me do it." I say as I pull the blade out from the ring. I get closer to the bandage and slowly slide it down her bandage, cutting it clean.

"You sure sharp that thing." Y/n exclaims as she holds onto her pants.

"Ok so get ready" I mention to her as I pull out the alcohol and needles.

Y/n holds onto her pants and clenches her jaw. While Yelena just tries to comfort her much as possible.

I quickly put the alcohol into her exposed wound and slowly tapped the wound with a clean cloth. I could hear mumbled noises coming from her but she tried her best to keep her composure. I then pulled out the needle that I had prepared and slowly stick it into her wound.

I could see her gritting her teeth when I had first put the needle in, but as I proceeded she didn't make no more noises. She had gotten use to it.

"This shit hasn't treated you easy hasn't it?" I say as I slowly finish with the stitching.

"I think It's been a easy ride" she says sarcastically. I just roll my eyes at her stupid comment and bandage her now stitched leg.

With Yelena I slowly wrapped the plank wood onto her arm with bandages. I could hear her take in the air from her now gritted teeth making a grilling sound. I then ripped a piece of cloth and put it around her arm, then slowly making a knot on top of her shoulder for less problems.

"Thanks Pieck" both Yelena and Y/n said with a small smile. I nod and sit next to Y/n.

I sat next to Y/n and watched the sky like we used to when we were little kids. I couldn't help but smile at the sky.

"Remember when we had that sleep over and we all watched the sky." I say admiring the stars.

"Yeah you went to bed early." Y/n added as she too watched the sky.

"Then hurried us to come inside with you" Yelena also hopped into the conversation as she did the same as us.

"Good times. Simpler times." She said as she stared down to herself.

"What happened to you Y/n? Like what really happened to you when we weren't around." I say not trying to be rude but also trying to get an explanation.

All that Y/n does is rest her back onto the wall and stare at the sky. Meanwhile Yelena and me stared at her waiting for a response.

"To put it short. I was put into a truck filled with other Eldians who had done 'Criminal' work like me. I then watched them get tortured and then I was thrown to well what I thought, my death. Somehow though I got here and well I joined the only thing i could. Lost my eye, burned my leg and now I have a bullet wound on my burnt leg. What more can my leg get right?" Y/n jokes yet I could see it In her eyes how much pain she was in. So much she had to endure and yet she didn't get much in return.

"I'm so sorry. I wish I was there" I say as I rubbed her back. All I could feel is my heart crumble in pure agony. Her tears soon fled in, all I could do is cry for her.

"It's okay, you're safe now." Yelena adds as she touched Y/ns face with her free hand, cleaning her tears.

"I'm just glad to see you two are well." She manages to say from her watery nose.

"What happened to you guys when I was gone?" She asks as she stared at us. We both look at one another and wait until one of us responds.

"I'll go first" I say as I grabbed onto my long skirt.

"After you were gone. I had to be more on the battle field. I wasn't able to do much like hang out with my friends or even see my mom as much. Guess all the stress had token over me, any time I had gotten peace I had something to worry about. I took it out on the wrong people, and destroyed myself in the process. I really thought you were dead." I say as I stare at Y/n with tears rushing down faster than before. Y/n just rubbed my shoulders with her hand and cleaned my tears, with a small smile.

"Your here now" Is all Y/n said with a smile.

"Your turn" We both say to Yelena now looking at her. She quickly composed herself as she gets ready to speak.

"I wasn't sure of what to do with myself after. Days started to blend into one, and everything just seemed the same. As time went by it didn't get any better, from Pieck taking her stress and anger on me to losing my house. I couldn't take anymore so I tried to leave, but before I nearly died in the sea. I met Zeke" Yelena says softly as she stared off to the ocean. The moon shined onto the sea as the clouds came in. The atmosphere was slightly cold with a small wind.

"You never told me you lost your house" I mention as I stare at Yelena confused.

"Because you pulled that shit in the garden" Yelena said rather harshly back. I could tell that this still hurts her.

"I'm glad your here with me" Y/n says as she hugs Yelena and kisses her cheek.

She then pulls me into her both hugging her from different sides. She then messaged both of our heads trying to calm us down.

"We are safe now"

A silence was shared from the three. Everyone just remained quiet as they stared off to the sky. It was as if time had stopped and they were just three little girls at the garden enjoying life. Naive girls trying to get through life with what they had.

Yet time had went by so quickly now unable to recognize none of the three. One colder than before taller and dedicated to what she wants. The other who's rather positive but is willing to destroy herself for peace. Lastly optimistic of what's to come yet isn't self aware of her own problems. And although these three have a case of problems.

They are a perfect fit

©Yelenassubject

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

150K 3.8K 37
𝙸. ↳𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 you move back to tokyo. after being years away, you finally get to see your two best friends and live a happy and normal life as a t...
883K 20K 42
COVER ART CREDS; redwarrior3 on tumblr :) In modern Paradis, you've joined the survey corps three months ago, and thought you've met everyone, until...
5.6K 60 16
A story about 2 childhood bestfriends who have finally decided to become lovers instead of the friends they have been this whole time. Y/n = Your na...
102K 2.4K 12
WARNING, will contain the following: Blood Mild gore Yandere Bertholdt A (most likely) horrible storyline and grammatical errors A few horrible jokes...