Mikey's sister || Tokyo reven...

By LeMeowSama

This is a Tokyo revengers fanfic. The story will follow Mikey's twin sister's life in the context of the even... More

Cap 1
Cap 2
Cap 3
Cap 4
Cap 5
Cap 6
Cap 7
Cap 8
Cap 9
Cap 10
Cap 11
Cap 12
Cap 13
Cap 14
Cap 15
Cap 16
Cap 18
Cap 19
Cap 20
Cap 21
Cap 22
Cap 23
Cap 24
Cap 25 (mature)
Cap 26
Cap 27
Cap 28
Cap 29
Cap 30
Cap 31
The end

Cap 17

422 12 0
By LeMeowSama

** Back to the past **

- "Huh? what do you mean by 'I came from the future'?" Chifuyu asked.

- "What are you talking about?" Katsumi's voice was heard while she was stopping the engine of her motorcycle next to Takemichi and Chifuyu.

- "Oh, Katsumi, you're a little late", said Chifuyu looking at her.

- "Katsumi-san, I'm sorry!" Takemichi said leaning down.

- "What's with this boy?" Katsumi asked in confusion.

- "What did you mean by 'I came from the future'?" Chifuyu asked again.

Takemichi looked at Katsumi, then at him.

- "You can trust her", said Chifuyu. "She's my ride or die."

Katsumi blushed.

- "Maybe you are right, she would do anything for her friends after all..." whispered Takemichi.

- "Huh?" Katsumi looked at him confused.

- "It's too late to turn back now", said Takemichi.

He told them everything in detail about his time travels.

- "So I will be killed by Kisaki," Chifuyu said thoughtfully.

- "And I'm going to kill the bastard trying to save Chifuyu", said Katsumi trying to process all the information. "And then I will surrender to his men to save the others loyal to me. How did I let Mikey go crazy? I entered Toman specifically to protect him from anything..." Katsumi said sadly.

- "If I think about it now, it always seemed to me that there was something strange about you, there were times when you seemed different", said Chifuyu. "Katsumi also told me about the incident with Moebius in the warehouse, and then I learned the same thing from Osanai."

- "Wait, all this time you told Katsumi everything?" Takemichi asked in surprise.

- "Of course he told me", said Katsumi. "Are you even paying attention to what happens around you? Didn't you notice that at meetings, if I didn't go or come with Mikey, I would be with Chifuyu or Keisuke?" Katsumi asked a little irritated.

- "To be honest, I didn't pay much attention to you", said Takemichi embarrassed.

- "You're an idiot, I'm Mikey's twin sister and you didn't think to pay me any attention in your quest to save your girlfriend... " said Katsumi disappointed.

- "Did you know that Baji-san would die and that's why you warned him and tried to protect him during the fight?" Chifuyu asked.

- "I knew, but I couldn't stop it. Even though I tried to save him", said Takemchi.

- "You are pretty incredible", said Chifuyu.

- "He is just pretty stupid!" Katsumi said angrily. "If you had told me about your suspicion that Keisuke could have died at Kazutora's hand, I wouldn't have let go of him during the fight, I would have put Kazutora's knife up his ass at the first opportunity!"

- "Kat, Takemichi fought alone all this time without anyone congratulating him or anything like that, said Chifuyu. Be proud of yourself Takemichi, the result doesn't matter. You stayed and fought without running away, I respect you for that."

- "I hate to say this, but Chifuyu is right. I'm sorry, Takemichi", Katsumi said putting a hand on his shoulder. "I've always looked down on you."

- "Do you really believe me?" Takemichi said crying. "Everything I said sounded like bullshit."

- "Of course we believe you, dumbass", Chifuyu told him. "We're friends, right?"

- "Even Katsumi?" Takemichi asked.

- "You are Katsumi's boys from the future, I guess I can establish my ownership title to you sooner", said Katsumi patting him on the back.

They got on their motorbikes and went to another area. Chifuyu got some ramen from a store, and Katsumi a bottle of tea and chocolate covered almonds. They were all sitting on a bench and talking.

- "So Kisaki kills me in the future", said Chifuyu. "I will kill this guy, but not yet. He currently has 300 men under his command, plus division 6 is made up of new members from Valhalla."

- "He guards his back, this explains why Katsumi from the future could not touch him without losing her life."

- "Takemichi, we will make the first division an invincible division", said Chifuyu. "We will trample Black dragon, whoever stands in our way. I will be with you until the end. This is my answer to you because you told me everything."

- "Let's do this", said Takemichi and shook hands with Chifuyu.

- "And I will always be above you, watching over you and guarding your asses", said Katsumi putting an arm around each of their necks.

- "Takemichi, did you eat all my ramen?!" Chifuyu asked seeing the empty ramen box.

- "You gave it me to eat, what was I supposed to do?!" Takemichi defended himself.

- "E? Did you eat my chocolate almonds too?!" Katsumi asked.

- "You offered them to me!"

- "You were supposed to take some, not the whole bag, aren't your parents feeding you?!"

** Two days later **

Mikey was having a meeting with his captains, Draken and Katsumi were sitting next to him, Mitsuya alone in a corner of the room, near him was Chifuyu, in the opposite corner of the room were Kisaki, Hanma, Muto and Kawata.

- "I had no idea that Hakkai is the younger brother of the Black Dragon leader", said Kawata.

- "You knew, didn't you Mitsuya?" Muto asked.

"I really don't like this guy" thought Katsumi looking at Muto.

Mitsuya didn't answer.

- "We can't avoid this. The confrontation with Black Dragon", said Kisaki.

Mikey told Hakkai and Takemichi to enter the room. They started discussing the altercation between Takemichi and the Black Dragon leader.

- "I, Hakkai Shiba, vice captain of the second division of Tokyo Manji, request permission to leave Toman", said Shiba.

- "Is it ok for you?", asked Mikey looking to Mitsuya.

Katsumi looked at him carelessly, she was sitting in the lotus position on some metal rails placed on top of each other.

- "Stop it right there!" Takemichi shouted. "I object!"

Katsumi looked at Mitsuya who was leaning against a wall with his arms crossed. She saw Chifuyu give Takemichi a thumbs up, then looked at her and blushed for a second.

"What the hell did these idiots do two night ago after I left?" Katsumi wondered.

- "Mikey-kun, take a moment to relax and maybe change your mind with a delicious snack! "Takemichi said taking out a dorayaki from his pocket.

- "I'm not interested", Mikey told him, knocking over the snack. "Stop interrupting us."

- "How stupid!" Katsumi said laughing. "It's like a cheap advertisement for dorayaki."- "Do you think it's funny?!" Draken asked him angrily.Takemichi started flipping through a notebook and then looked disappointedly at Chifuyu.

- "What's your decision, Mikey?" Draken asked.

- "I'll let Mitsuya decide, considering he's his vice-captain", Mikey said.

Mitsuya came towards Hakkai who was kneeling in front of Mikey.

- "I'm sorry, Taka-chan, I've already decided", Hakkai told him.

- "Don't be sad, Hakkai, I understand", said Mitsuya.

- "It was a pleasure to work with you!" Hakkai shouted, bending his head to the floor.

- "Let me talk to Taiju", Mitsuya said smiling.

- "Mikey, I ask for permission to go with Mitusya" , said Katsumi, leaning in front of Mikey.

- "Permission granted, Akuma", Mikey said smiling.

Takemichi and Chifuyu looked at Katsumi and Mikey in confusion. Why is she still acting like Akuma? They all already knew who she was.Katsumi came to Mitsuya and left the room with him. Takemichi and Chifuyu exchanged a look and went out after them.

During the meeting , Katsumi noticed that Kisaki and Hanma were watching her carefully.

All 4 of them met with Taiju at his home. Mitsuya was sitting on a sofa, and standing behind him were Hakkai, Katsumi, Chifuyu and Takemichi. On another sofa Taiju was sitting with his feet on the table, and behind him were Koko and Inui.

- "Nice to meet you, Taiju-kun", said Mitsuya.

- "So you are the bastard Mitusya who manipulates my brother", said Taiju.Katsumi looked at him with a grimace.

"This commoner is completely disrespectful to Takashi..." she thought.

- "That's quite an accusation", Mitsuya said smiling.

- "I will kill your ass", said Taiju.

Katsumi moved his gaze to the two behind him and studied their reactions. She stood proudly looking at everyone arrogantly. She recognised one of them. He was Seishu Inui.

- "So? what did you want to tell me? keep it short." said Taiju.

- "I will give Hakkai back to the Black dragon and I won't see him again", said Mitsuya.

- "What the?! You can't do that, Mitsuya-kun!" Takemichi shouted.

- "Takemichi, don't interrupt him!" Katsumi scolded him.

- "But...but..".

- "Takemichi, your superior told you to shut up", Chifuyu told him.

Taiju looked at Katsumi who was looking at him bored.

- "Haha, I thought you came here to prevent this", Taiju said.

- "Instead, release Yuzuha", Mitsuya said seriously. "Hakkai doesn't leave Toman because he's afraid of you, but because he wants to protect Yuzuha."

Taiju punched Mitsuya who didn't even move.

- "If you agree to these terms, Toman will leave you Black dragon alone", said Mitsuya.

- "And if I refuse?" Taiju asked.

- "Then we will go to war", said Mitsuya.

- "Let's have a truce", Taiju said and shook Mitsuya's hand.

Before leaving Taiju's house with her 4 companions, Katsumi turned to Taiju and looked him in the eye.

- "So this my brother's gang now", she said making a grimace. "Sadly, Shinichiro had something else on his mind."

- "Watch your ass, Akuma", Taiju told him grinning.

- "I wish you well in Hell, boys," Katsumi told them when she left the house.

- "So this is the demon of Toman", Inui whispered.

Katsumi grabbed Mitsuya's arm and left with him.

- "Hey, my boys, don't do anything stupid", Katsumi said to Takemichi and Chifuyu before leaving with Mitsuya.

After they separated from the others.

- "Do you really think that a guy like Taiju will keep his word?" Katsumi asked him.

- "We'll see", said Mitsuya thoughtfully. "There was no need for you to come with me."

- "Of course I had to come. Was I suppose to leave you with those 3 wimps?" Katsumi said laughing.

- "You are too hard on them. Kat, how are you holding up?" Mitsuya asked her worriedly.

- "I survive", said Katsumi sadly. "It was terrible when I had to face Kiesuke's mother and tell her the news, if Chifuyu hadn't been with me, I don't think I would have had the courage to even enter the building."

- "You and Baji were very close, I'm sorry", said Mitsuya putting an arm around her shoulders.

- "Keisuke is the first friend I had...he was the first person I interacted with outside of school outside of my siblings...I can say I've known him for a lifetime."

Her eyes filled with tears.

- "But, Keiksuke would not have wanted me to mourn him so much, he would have wanted me to go ahead and take care of Mikey."

- "I think he would have wanted you to take care of yourself, first of all", said Mitsuya.Katsumi looked at him in amazement and blushed.

- "Ah! I remembered, Mitsuya, when could I come to your place? I would like to do some change my clothes", Katsumi told him, trying to look cheerful.

- "I can do that for you."

- "No, I want to do this", Katsumi told him, smiling sadly.

- "Whenever you want", Mitsuya told her.

They soon arrived where Mikey and Yuzuha were. Mikey was sitting on the motorcycle and Katsumi was leaning on her motorcycle and watching Mitsuya and Yuzuha.

After exchanging a few words, Yuzuha left.

- "This girl is hiding something", said Mitsuya.

- "Surely!" Katsumi said. " But she's a tough girl, I like her."

They got on motorcycles. Mikey with Mitsuya, and Katsumi on her motorcycle.

- "Thinking now about the truce made with Black Dragon, it seems that it was too easy. Right Mikey?" Mitsuya said.

Mikey didn't have any reaction, he just stared in the distance.

- "Stop here, Mitsuya", Mikey told him.

Katsumi saw them stop and parked the motorcycle next to them.

- "What happened?" Katsumi asked looking at Mitsuya.

Mikey had moved away from them a little and was looking towards the road.

- "We have half of the founding members left", said Mikey sadly.

- "Manji-chan..." whispered Katsumi sadly.

- "I don't even know where I'm trying to get to... "said Mikey. "Forget the black dragon, Mitsuya, don't disappear too."

- "I promise", said Mitsuya.

Katsumi looked worriedly at her twin brother. Mikey refused to talk to her about Baji's death, but she heard him crying in his room that night, as well as after Baji's funeral.

- "Kat-chin, I'm hungry! You are paying!" Mikey shouted sitting behind her on the motorcycle.

- "Eee? Why do I always have to pay for you?" Katsumi asked irritated.

- "Because you, Kat-chin, make the most money out of all of us", Mikey said smiling.

- "It's my money from the tutoring!" Katsumi protested.

Mitsuya looked at the two twin brothers smiling. They were some of the most feared delinquents known, the Invincible Mikey and Akuma, the demon of Toman, many trembled just hearing their names, but those who knew them knew that they were two good people and loyal to their friends and especially to each other. Especially Katsumi who was Mikey's shield and sword. Katsumi became a monster every time when Mikey's life was in danger.

- "Takashi, I'll stop by you tomorrow!" Katsumi told him before leaving with Mikey.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.9K 552 9
Tokyo Revengers x Fem!reader You were Toman's Wrath and a huge cock block between Kisaki Tetta and Mikey. Being an essential tool for Toman's succe...
17.7K 694 13
β‡’π™²πšŠπšžπšœπšŽ 𝚒𝚘𝚞'πš›πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽ πš›πšŽπšŠπšœπš˜πš— πš’ πš‹πšŽπš•πš’πšŽπšŸπšŽ πš’πš— 𝚏𝚊𝚝𝚎, 𝚒𝚘𝚞'πš›πšŽ πš–πš’ πš™πšŠπš›πšŠπšπš’πšœπšŽβ‡  ↣Sometimes love comes...
5.7K 160 16
The story will follow Mikey and his twin sister in the world of Bonten. Mikey decided to cut contact with all of his friends in order to protect them...
17.7K 575 21
# in which a woman bumped into a guy she never wants to see ever again γƒΌa hanma shuji fanfiction hanma x fem!oc hhcnma, september 2021 i do not own t...