TEJRAN'S LITTLE MAGIC ❤

By santhiyasuresh

A Fairytale Love story which made everyone in the world believe in love, which made few envy them for the lov... More

1.Miracle inside us :)
2. Family ki kushi :)
3. When will the baby come?
4. Sunny, wake up u idiot..
5. My Rose, this is for you :)
6. Will you be my star for the next 7 lives?
7- choose one, chocolate or me?
8. I have my personal Teddy
9. Hug kiya ya masti?
10. Pyaar ko chupa nahi sakta
11. Happy Valentine's My World
12- Don't u dare speak a word
13- Bachi nahi hu, Maa banewale hu :)
14- Jaan ho tum meri teju
15. Time to surprise her
16. Cutie Teju with cute belly
Note about comments
17. They are not worth of it Sunny
18 - His care, Her fear
19. Meri cutie choti hai
20. She is not ur daughter
21. Teri hasi, meri khushi
22. Best Mother and Father
23. Laddoo's Pre baby shower
24. Omi and Nik in trouble
25.Uski Dhadkan mei hai sukoon
26. Hum hai uski parents
27. Sunny ka hosh udgaya
28. She is papa's princess
29. Kaise batau tujhe
30. My biggest possesion
31. Ye raatein ye mausam
33. He is always your son
34. Veer and Tara ka Tashan
35. Tujhme Rab dhikta hai
36. The best gift ever
37. Muskurane ki wajah tum ho
38. My lucky charm, Teju.
39. Little magic arrival
40. Hello, cutie choti ❤
41. Tujhse upar koye nahi❤
42. Welcome to Chola Ceremony
43. 1 month of Aashu
44. A glimpse of aashu's milestones
45. Annaprasana ceremony
46. In my arms, tonight 😌
47 - Court's decision on Tara
48. Sitaron ki mehfil
49. Yeh dooriyan
50- Meri duniya tu hi re
51 - Aashvi turns 1 ❤🥺
52. Mumma laddoo on duty
53. Laddoo in dilemma
54. Baby's first lohri
55. Aashu's mumma at work
56. You know I hate....
57. Contract with Baby AASHU
58. Aashvi and her Papa
59. I m sorry Sunny
60.First day at school
61. Rowdy baby Aashvi
62. Game day 🤝 Tejran
63. Aashvi is hurt
64. y not second baby?
65. you don't love me anymore
66. Our content life
67. Tejaaa...calm down
68. Love or infatuation
69. Aashvi kidnapped?
Epilogue
New Story - TAAQAT - E - ISHQ

32. Life is not a race

2.4K 373 106
By santhiyasuresh

The next day, everyone woke up with a big smile. Teju and karan got ready in their room and Tara was still sleeping. 

Karan " Should we really wake up her.. Look at her, she is sleeping so cutely "

Teja "ye sab promise karne se phelee sochna tha.. U promised her u will take her out, if you didn't she will be upset, do u want that? "

He nodded no and moved to Tara who was sleeping with a pout.

Karan " ye tere jaise sorahe hai "

He laughed when teja pouted like the same.

Karan " see same same.. You r rubbing on her "

Teja " stop teasing me and wake her up "

Karan " Tara baby, wake up... Hume bahar jaana haina.. "

Tara " sone do na uncle "

Karan " Baby then we will be late na..  See uncle and aunty are ready, we should also go to your dadu na "

Tara woke up rubbing her eyes and give them a pout. She throwed her arms around him and he lifted her making teja did nazar utaro thing.

The trio walked out of the room and papa smiled at them. 

Papa " Trio is twinning I guess "

Tara " daduuu, see we r twinning "

She showed their outfits and papa nodded.

Teja " Papa, mumma kahan hai "

Mumma came from kitchen " yahan hai "

She gave them their morning drink and all had their breakfast.

Karan received a call from Tara grandfather who said something, karan replied " yes I will bring her directly there, no issues uncle. "

Teja looked at him, he nodded and then she smiled sadly at him. 

Karan " if u want u can stay here. You don't need to come there. "

Teja " let me come, I will be in car, if she turns uncontrollable I have to be there for her right.  "

He nodded and everyone left the home.  Karan drove them somewhere and Tara was looking outside happily enjoying the weather since it rained last night. 

Karan stopped the car and he came outside, he picked tara in his arms

Tara " what is this place uncle, y we came here "

Teja " baby..  You know Papa went to God right "

Tara became sad and nodded yes.

Karan " This is the last place Papa came before he went to god.  "

Tara eyes become moist " Papa was here.. He left me with mumma and came here because he want to go to God.  "

Teja wiped her tears " trust me, papa had no choice. Otherwise he wouldn't leave his princess and go, haina "

Tara nodded wiping her tears and turned to karan who was just looking at her sadly, her tears hurt him definitely.

Tara " What should we do now "

Karan " we will go to Papa memorial and you will say whatever you want to say papa. I m sure he will listen to his princess "

Tara nodded they left inside, Tara Dada and dadi was already there. Teja waited for them outside with Parvez, since its not good for soon to be mother to come inside cementry. 

.....................................................................

Karan hugged the old couple who was sad, ofc why not, they lost their son. They looked at Tara who was now trying to read the details on the tombstone of her papa.  She slowly placed the flowers on them which karan gave her. 

Tara " Papa, can you listen me. Princess bolrahehu.. Aapki doll..I m angry at you, y did u leave me alone here. Aap chali gaye aise chodke mujhe... Papa..  "

She controlled but her inner pain was coming out, the days where she slept alone, the days she kept looking at the door hoping that her father will come and hug her, the days she wanted her father to come with her to her school, the days she wanted to have ice-cream date with her Papa, the days where she missed sleeping in his arms, the safest place on the earth for her. 

She remember everything, even she was a kid but the memories of her father was still fresh in her mind.

Tara " papa I miss you.... I miss you so much... Aapko pata hai... Mumma... Mummaa is not like before. She... She doesn't like tara now.  She want to beat tara and always punish Tara... I don't want to be with her Papa, I m happy with dadu and dadi.  Please do something, if I stay with mumma that uncle will come and beat me. I don't want that Papa.. "

She stopped for a second and looked at karan who was concerned looking at her cries " I love you so much Papa, if possible come back to me. I want you... Tara need you, you r my biggest strength.  I...  I... Miss youuuuu..  Kabhi kabhi lagta hai apke paas aajao but no karan uncle told me I should make u proud.  I will make you proud"

She hugged karan and he lifted her in his arms.

Karan " no crying baby.. Papa doesn't like you crying "

She nodded yes and looked at her Papa tombstone " Papa, you know, Karan uncle and teju aunty are best. They take care of me like their child. Aapko ye nahi pata haina, teju aunty is going to bring a baby for me, my cutie choti. I m so excited.. Okay papa, you rest, we will leave.. Always miss you and love you papa. I will become the girl you want me to.. Papa ki princess "

Karen smiled and kissed her cheeks, wiping her tears. She also smiled and they all walked back to car. 

Teju immediately hugged her, she calmed herself in a mother's warmth which she get in teja's arms.

Karan " Now No more crying, we will go wherever our Tara wants. Haina "

She nodded wiping the lone tears which fell from her eyes. She got settled in his lap which he sat on passenger seat.  The rest were in back seat in a row back to back.

They drove to a nearby orphanage and distributed things on the behalf of this. They arranged a meal for them for the day and Tara served them a little, she thanked everyone and karan asked her to take blessings from elders. They had their lunch with others in orphanage, it was really peaceful to see the smile on face of people who lost many things.

Tara " Papa will be happy na uncle "

Karan nodded and kissed her forehead.  They reached beach and Tara ran to play in water.  Parvez was accompanying her.

Teja " she is mature enough, more than her age na sunny. If it was some other kid, she would've cried uncontrollably and be sulking all day asking for her father.  But she understood that her father is not coming back and she should make other smile on this day bcoz her father always want that.  She is an angel sunny "

Karan " true laddoo, I was very much worried for her but she proved me wrong. Life is not same for everyone here and not all lead a happy life, some path are filled with roses and some are filled with thorns. She is walking on thorn right now but soon she will be happy, content just like other children. "

She smiled and nodded yes. Tara came running to them and pulled karan, much to teja surrpise,  he went and played with her in water.  Elders were talking among themselves. Teja was looking at the surrounding, everyone are laughing, enjoying their time. 

Not that everyone life is simple and happy, each have their problem but they all smiles when they come out of their shell and let the child in them surface the world.  She saw children playing, couples holding hands and walking, elders talking while walking. It was wholesome.

Other side she saw kids wandering selling something, people shouting to attract customers, roadside beach stalls working their ass off for their daily wages. It's nothing like they didn't want to enjoy, but they don't have a choice, they need to work even in holidays to get a bread for their family. This is Life. 

They returned back home, Tara went with her dadu to their home. Karan and teju with papa and mumma went to their home.

Ups and down are natural, don't be disheartened. Life is  not a race, definitely not. If u think it as a race, then you will lose your life in competition and comparison. Each and everyone have their own phase, some become a millionaire in couple of months, some strive hard to earn thousand in a month. Trust the process and find the need of your life in earth. 

Choose your passion and if you earn even hundred in this, you will be satisfied and content, rather than sitting in a Air condition room and working for a person who stays miles away. 

Tara,  a kid, who lost her father by accident and lost her mother in that incident. Her life was not normal, she is yearning for her mother's love which she didn't get and she find peace in someone else arms who is not related to her anyway. If money is enough to buy happiness, she would have been the happiest kid with all luxury provided by her father even when he is not with her.  She want love, unlike her mother who want money.  Her life is difficult but she deal that with a smile, only to keep her promise to her dead father.

Whatever the problem is, just remember this, there is always someone who want to see you happy, who care for you, he or she may not be there beside you, but always keep you in their heart.

Smile for the person, work hard for yourself,  not for others. Profession is important but your passion is way more :)

.....................................................................

I hope you all like this chapter. I know a small one, I promise next will be long update

Thank you so much for all support and love

Santhiya Suresh

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.5K 3.8K 49
Read Prologue for proper description please! Disclaimer: This is not my original work. I'll be rewriting parts of a story, so it fits better to the...
146K 16.8K 90
Hellooo Handsome & Beautiful Readers!! I'm starting this new Office Tale of Our TejRan ❤️ This Story is totally based on imagination!!! Karan Kundrra...
184K 6.6K 19
This Story includes of our two loves cuties Teju and Karan For more Peep inside 😉 Ps- I'm writing down for the first time hope so you'll like it an...
109K 5.9K 22
We often say, love is beautiful. But what we forget is what's beautiful is what can hurt you. Thought loving is easy? What happens when a fight break...