Mista x female reader!

Galing kay Nia_l0vesass

While on a walk with an important goal in mind, y/n accidentally bumps in a strange looking man surrounded se... Higit pa

Info ab the storyline + y/n's character

The fateful encounter

44 3 7
Galing kay Nia_l0vesass

Sunshine poured over the city of Naples (Italy), as I sprinted with all my might down the cobbled streets. My surroundings quickly became a blur, my haste increasing. Heart pounding at the speed of a bullet, my legs grew more and more achingly numb with each step. Then WHAM!

I felt my face make contact with another's and I was thrust backwards. 'What the hell!!' He exclaimed, fists clenched. 'Watch where you're-'

'Damn- Do you have a map? Because I think I'm getting lost in your eyes' He winked. I burst out in fits of laughter at the pure cheesiness of his attempt at trying to flirt.

'Im sorry, by the way! Really sorry I'm kinda in a hu-' Sadly I was cut off mid sentence because I sensed my pursuer was nearing, and fast. Bringing myself back to my senses, I darted past him.

While I was running though, I didn't notice that the antidote bottle for the poison contained in my blade flew out of my pocket. It smashed against the cobbles, though I hardly heard the sound.

'Hm?' the man I'd just come into contact with muttered. 'What the hell was that?!' he turned abruptly, taking notice of the shattered remains of my antidote and recoiling at its eerie smell. 'What the- what's this??' he questioned. 'Did that odd woman drop this?' Subconsciously he felt like they'd meet again.

Gasping for breath, I hurled my aching body down the streets. I wasn't normally such a coward in the face of the enemy but I was completely outnumbered. I ground my teeth together in my anguish, the fact I fell into that strange man earlier had slowed me down completely.

My own incompetence was bound to get me killed.

I thought back to the beginning, my mind searching.. searching for the reason I was here.

- 2 years ago -

The breeze was chillingly cold, and the atmosphere a fearful one. 'Dad??' I'm home' I called expectantly up the stairs, awaiting his response.
Silence.
Dad?..' I called out again, a little concerned but attempting to brush off the feeling. *He must be asleep or something* I thought to myself as I placed my leather bag cautiously down on the countertop.

A peculiar scent was amidst the air.. it couldn't be? * Don't be silly* I laughed to myself. It was not a laugh of joy but rather an attempt to comfort my rigid nerves. A futile one.
I raced up the stairs as fast as my legs could carry me, sweat beading on my forehead. I finally reached it, My fathers bedroom door. I thrust open the door with an all mighty force.

Nothing could've drowned out my screams that night, or my panicked tears over the phone to emergency services. When I opened that door that night I could've never predicted what I'd witness, how it would haunt my dreams for nights on end.

The sight I had witnessed was one of my father, strewn in a position of fear on the bedsheets. Bullet holes spewing blood covering his entire body, turning the pearly sheets a haunting rouge.

The details of the traumatic scene are still vivid in my memory. For example how the moonlight shone through the gap in the ash-coloured curtains, illuminating his corpse or how his face was contorted into a perminant emotion of terror.

Rage had filled my heart, thinking of how he must of suffered before his demise. How the only thing he felt was pure panic.

The one detail that really stuck with me, was that, carved into his outstretched wrist was a name. His final message

I'd always known my father was involved in shady business but.. after searching through his desktop drawers. And sorting through various documents, I found what I was looking for.

- back to present -

It was due to that traumatic event I'd developed hemophobia (fear of blood). Even the tiniest of cuts triggered me, with my mind creating images of my fathers blood as it soaked into the platinum mattress. Of how it oozed out of his open wounds and trickled down the side of the bed. It rose higher and higher flowing up the ceiling, and drowned me in a sea of red. A reflection of how trapped the memory had me.

I pushed that thought aside hurriedly, unable to stand it. Besides, I had more... troubling issues at hand. My mind had wondered so far I wasn't sure how long I'd even been running for now. Suddenly I felt a sharp pain in my back and I was hurled to the floor.

I gasped as the feeling in my back was removed, turning to look at my attacker. My body felt like it had been struck with lightning and now I had discovered why.

Stood at around 3 meters away was the cause of my pain, a stand. The user stood a few feet further away, he was relatively tall. He had frizzy blonde locks and eyes of piercing emerald. His stand was of human form, the colour being a faint green with glowing electricity symbols on each of its palms (clearly where the electricity came from). It wore metallic coloured boots with a band of silver around its head.

Pulling myself to my feet, I made myself armed. Bringing forth my knife before the enemy could even blink. Quick as the wind, his stand made a move to shoot a blast of electrical energy at me.  Swiftly dodging to the side, I raced forwards, dodging another attack and planting my knife firmly in its shoulder.

*That was a little too easy* I thought to myself worriedly. Turns out I was right to feel worried as this user had more tricks up his sleeve. I screamed in agony as at least 1000 volts of electricity were thrust into my body. 'You really thought all my stand could do was shoot balls of electricity?' He smirked 'Well you were incorrect for thinking that way.' 'At any given moment my stand can cover itself in electricity, proving to be the deadliest defence.'

That explained what had happened, the electricity from the stand was conducted through my blade into me. That doesn't change the fact that I still managed to strike his shoulder. How crazy did he have to be to let me stab him just so he could electrocute me?!

I fell to the floor, gasping and seizing in pain. Blood fell from the corners of my mouth and dripped from my chin. As soon as it dropped onto my palm, my ears began to ring. 'I-it's blood, M-my blood.!?' I could feel my fear taking over, and I squeezed my eyes shut. My breathing grew ragged.

I sensed that my attacker was preparing to try and finish me off but my mind was too panicked to even think. Even if I'd wanted to move I wouldn't be able due to my temporarily paralysed state. In mind and body. I subconsciously accepted the final blow, realising that this was it. *What did I expect? Going against an entire organisation. I had no chance from the beginning* My mind raced with these thoughts.

Suddenly the sound of gunshots rang through the air, and a loud thud could be heard from beside me. Cautiously, I opened my fear-filled, tearful eyes.

More blood, so much blood, why was there so much blood. For some reason, my attacker was covered in.. bullet holes. His eyes lacked a shine, and I could sense he was no longer in this world. As his blood pooled around me, my palms grew stained with its sticky residue. I shuddered in fear, my phobia gaining control of my senses.

Footsteps echoed from close by, and they were closing in on me yet I couldn't move. My pupils shook at the sight in front of me, i was unmoving. Shaking and covered in another's blood, I attempt to stand and face my opponent. It was the guy from before!! The one I'd bumped into.
My head had began to feel dizzy from the damage I'd suffered, my legs shuddered beneath me. Almost warning me of their nearing collapse. 

He stared at me and looked me up and down slowly, armed with a revolver. 'W-why did you follow me?!' I demanded, my head growing clouded. 'You dropped a strange bottle. I sensed you weren't a normal person' he remarked *A strange bottle?. Wait was that? The antidote to my poison!! Shit*

'You trying to fight me too then? Fine come at me!! Before I come at you' I raced towards him at the fastest speed my legs had left in them. !!Bang!! I was almost hit by the bullet he sent at my shoulder but I dodged just in time. 

Instantaneously, an agonising amount of pain shot through my opposite shoulder. 'W-what the hell?!' My body was slammed into the cobbles by my collapsing legs. 'But I dodged the bullet dammit!!' I insisted. That's when I noticed it, on top of the bullet that had just flown through my shoulder like it was nothing. It was a tiny stand, he appeared to have the power to change the bullets trajectory mid air by using Hii these stands. I cursed at myself angrily.

'Just who are you?..' I questioned curiously.

'Mista. Mista guido..' He replied

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

123K 5.1K 52
❥❥❥ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪, 𝕎𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪...
142K 6.6K 36
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...
576K 8.8K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
71.2K 1.6K 31
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...