๐‹๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐‚๐š๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž | ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–+

By sultrylover

โ๐˜ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ.โž โ™ค ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐ญ๏ฟฝ... More

๐๐ข๐ฌ๐œ๐ฅ๐š๐ข๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ | ๐š๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐œ๐ฌ
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ | ๐ž๐ฑ๐œ๐ž๐ซ๐ฉ๐ญ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ | ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐Ÿ๐ž๐œ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ญ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ | ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฎ๐ง๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ๐ง
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘ | ๐ฆ๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐ข๐š๐ ๐ž
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’ | ๐ฐ๐ซ๐ž๐œ๐ค
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“ | ๐ฌ๐ž๐ง๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ” | ๐ฌ๐จ๐ซ๐ซ๐จ๐ฐ๐ฌ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ• | ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฒ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ– | ๐›๐ž๐ ๐ข๐ง๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ 
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ— | ๐š๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐ž๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ | ๐›๐ž๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐๐ž๐ซ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ | ๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ | ๐š๐ ๐จ๐ง๐ฒ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ | ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐ข๐œ๐ญ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ | ๐ญ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ž
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“ | ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค ๐ข๐ญ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ” | ๐จ๐›๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ• | ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐ง๐ž๐ซ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ– | ๐ ๐จ๐จ๐ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ— | ๐จ๐›๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ | ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐œ๐ข๐ฉ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ | ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐š
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ | ๐›๐ž๐ 
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ | ๐ฃ๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฒ, ๐ฃ๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฒ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“ | ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ” | ๐ก๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ• | ๐ฐ๐ซ๐ž๐œ๐ค

๐Ÿ๐Ÿ | ๐จ๐›๐ž๐ฒ

9K 88 68
By sultrylover

𝐀𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐀 𝐀𝐋𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐙

Many emotions race through me, yet one stands out the most out of all others.

The feeling of need and desire.

A need to know what Nikolai has shoved up his sleeve right now as he walks behind me into the fancy restaurant, making it seem like neither of us know eachother as he completely ignores my existence.

The desire I currently obtain to have an insight in what Nikolai wants to do, with me or this situation. Maybe even both.

I sound absolutely pathetic, pining over a man who seems to only want to play games and has no other interest apart from for filling his needs to be in control of everything.

I refuse to allow myself to steep so low as to beg for him to tell me what he's doing and what he plans to do. I don't want him to even have the thought of me perhaps liking him, because I don't. All I even feel for him is sexual desire.

A desire that is so strong that whenever I'm around him, I feel myself psychically cave for him. It's dangerous, yet I continue to yearn for it. I hate both myself and him.

Mostly him.

As my brother continues to accompany me to my table, no words are exchanged. We're both thinking of separate things. His probably consist of ways to kill anyone who dares to go a metre near his baby sister. Whereas my thoughts are immensely crude. Ones that I wish I never have again.

But I know I'm stupid to even think that. I'm not oblivious, I know me and Nikolai both hold some strange sexual tension between us. And we're both not stupid enough to ignore it, it's a fling for both of us. One that I'll never see going anywhere.

"Adrianna." The Italian voice disrupts my thoughts and I immediately feel regret rush through me as Lorenzo reaches for my hand. However, I quickly snatch it from his reach and pull my own chair out and sit down, completely ready for this to be over.

"No need for such a greeting. Sit." I gesture towards the chair sitting directly opposite mine, across the square table.

Lorenzo wastes no time as he sees I have no time for his bullshit, and he follows my instructions as he sits like a lost little puppy. His face carries an expression of fright, almost like he believes I'm close to stabbing him with the utensils laid out on the napkins.

He's not entirely wrong.

The man let's out a cough, signifying how awkward this situation is for him. However for me, it's anything but. I feel more bored and agitated than awkward. I couldn't care as to how I present myself in front of such a fool.

I scan the interior of the restaurant. If I wasn't forced into a, dare I say it, date, I would be entirely in awe of the true beauty of it. The ceilings are covered in miniature white lights, imitating stars in the sky. The tables intricately decorated with beautiful fake white rose peonies.

Whoever designed the entire inside of this restaurant deserve the fattest pay rise that exists. They dedicated their whole leg and arm just to ensure the customers are happy with how everything in here looks.

As I continue to scan the immense beauty of the decor, I catch the sight of the Russian man clad in a black suit, a red tie visible from underneath his fastened blazer. The tie is an identical match in colour to my dress, and I begin to wonder if he did this on purpose.

His gold watch is fastened around his left wrist, and his gold chain peeks through his collar. If one wasn't looking hard enough, they wouldn't notice. However, I continue letting my gaze roam around him. Nikolai's dishevelled hair pulls his whole look together, and I'm amazed at how attractive he looks despite putting little effort into his appearance.

Despite his head turning to meet my gaze, I don't look away. I allow myself to take him all in, and he evidently does the same as he lets his eyes roam down my body, taking in my dress.

Nikolai smirks as he now begins to let his eyes wander down my legs, catching sight of the dangerously high slit that has the ability to flash my entire intimate area to the whole of New York if I make a single wrong move.

After what feels like eternity, his grey orbs finally meet mine and neither of us look away from each other. I'm no fool, I know if Lorenzo was to look behind him he'll be able to see exactly who I'm looking at. Yet, I also know he has no balls to do anything about it. I told him exactly how our 'marriage' is going to be, and he has no choice but to obey me and my words.

I break the eye contact me and Nikolai are holding as I observe his hand reaches into his trouser pocket, pulling his phone out with a smirk masked on his face. Even despite all of his actions, I still feel the intense gaze of his never leave my face.

However, as he unlocks his black phone he focuses all of his attention towards the device, the light shining onto his features.

Whatever the man does, he never fails to carry a stern look across his features, almost like he has no emotion other than anger. I may even go to the extent of saying him and I are similar.

As his thumb hovers over his screen, his smirk deepens as he steals a quick glance at me before averting it towards his device once more before pressing whatever is displayed onto his screen.

Immediately, a vibrating sensation runs through my core and I clench my jaw, forcing the moan down my throat instead of letting it escape. The vibrations are low, yet no doubtingly have the ability to cause me to become a soaking mess right here.

I'm also incredibly stupid for not wearing any underwear underneath, believing Nikolai was bluffing and wouldn't dare to commit such an act in public. However yet again, I'm getting proved wrong by the Russian.

We obtain eye contact yet again, and his fingers slide up his screen, and the intensity of the vibrations increase and I let out a gasp. One which I have to quickly cover up with a cough and I immediately switch my attention towards Lorenzo.

"You okay?" He perks a brow up at me as to which I respond with a tight nod, not daring to speak as I'm afraid I'll let out an accidental moan.

Nikolai's eyes are burning holes into me as I don't look at him, and I certainly would give him a piece of my mind if I wasn't on the brim of allowing my legs to shake.

I'm certain I'm dripping with arousal as the vibrator doesn't stop it's movement, instead it leaves me to be even more sensitive as my clit begins throbbing and I'm now left fighting the ultimate urge to touch myself.

I know Nikolai isn't going to stop, so I decide to distract myself.

"I'm going to the bathroom." I mutter, and attempt my best to stand up without my legs giving up on me as the toy continues vibrating. Lorenzo doesn't show an ounce of understanding towards the situation that is literally playing out right in front of him. Instead, he nods and mumbles an 'okay' to which I don't respond to.

I hurriedly make my way to the bathroom, and I realise unlike other restaurants, this one only has a single stall and I thank the universe silently for the restaurant not being busy.

I burst open the door, and rush to close it however I'm quickly stopped as the one and only Nikolai makes his way in with absolutely no approval.

"Nikolai." I greet him with a breathless sigh, however I don't get a greeting in return. Instead, he stalks over towards me and quickly clenches my throat, squeezing the sides of it a total of three times. And at the end of the last one, he pushes me against the counter and pushes me to sit on top of it.

"How's it feel talking to your fiancée whilst you have a vibrator shoved up your pussy?" Nikolai hums, the hand never failing to remain on my neck. He's demanding for a response, yet I can't seem to find a good one.

He's not happy with that, so he lets me know by squeezing the sides once more but twice as hard, making my clit throb even more than the vibrator is doing. "My fiancée is far more interesting than another one of your pathetic games, Volkov." I roll my eyes.

"I must've been dreaming when I saw that you and that man only conversed a total of once then." Nikolai grits out, his eyes narrowing and flashing with hints of frustration through them.

"Is it any of your business?" I tilt my head, challenging him. I loved anything to do with riling people up, it's fun to see them lose control in front of you just because you said the wrong thing. The thrill is unmatched, especially with him.

"It is." Nikolai moves his hand from my throat up to my jaw, gripping it in between his fingers. "Considering I made you cum not once but twice." My throat runs dry, and I'm suddenly left unsure of what to say back to his crude response to my question.

So, all I'm left to do is nod and droop into a big ball of putty in his hands as he rubs his calloused thumb along my bottom lip, no doubtingly smearing my lipstick.

"Spread your legs." Nikolai orders, and I obey just like I'm his dog. I'm trembling and I'm unsure if it's because of the toy still vibrating inside of me, or that Nikolai is daring enough to commit a sexual act in a restaurant.

"You think you can just walk away from the table when I wasn't finished?" He asks, trailing his free hand up my thigh slowly but sensually as he pokes his thumb quickly into my mouth, to which I suck.

Nikolai's eyes quickly avert to my mouth, and I shake my head at him in response to yet another one of his many questions. It's almost like he seeks dominance, and I'm allowing him to receive every ounce of it from me.

He takes his thumb from my mouth, my lips releasing a pop due to the departure. "Nikolai," I whimper as he continued to trail his right hand further up my thigh, now dangerously close to my pussy.

"Let me take care of this, angel." Nikolai demands to me as he finally makes contact with my cunt, to which he tuts at the realisation of me being completely nude under this dress. "Such a dirty little slut."

I clench around air at his words, and my legs begin to shake as Nikolai's thumb starts rubbing circles around my swollen clit, emphasising the intense pleasure I'm already receiving from the sex toy that's still currently inside of me.

"Please, faster." I throw my head back, my back arching towards Nikolai as he obeys my request by picking up his pace. The combination of the vibratory and his thumb on my clit is enough to drive me insane as I edge closer to my release, and I'm chasing it more than I ever have.

"Cum for me, pretty girl." Nikolai hums, his left hand dropping to my tit, the nipple hard from the intensity of Nikolai as he begins rubbing circles around it as well as my clit.

Without any second thoughts, I let go of the knot forming in my stomach and my eyelids clench together, the euphoric feeling rushing through all of my body as my sight darkens around me.

I'm left panting and trying my best to recover from my intense orgasm that once again Nikolai had granted me. Somehow, every orgasm is better than the last and I'm left needing more from him, however I will never do such thing as confessing that out loud.

Nikolai takes the red bullet out of my cunt, my walls clenching around thin air as the vibrator is now off and in his hands.

Niko raises it towards my face, and I'm confused as to what he wants me to do with it. "Suck it off baby, clean your mess up." He orders, pushing it through my plump lips and the salty taste of my cum enters my mouth, obeying Nikolai as I behind to swirl my tongue around it.

Nikolai takes the red item out of my mouth, shoving it into his back trouser pocket and I hop off the counter with wobbly legs, almost not being able to walk without feeling the sensation of me about to fall.

I look up at Nikolai, and he's already looking down at me, his hand coming to rest on my right cheek.

"Meet me outside the restaurant at twenty past eleven." Niko tells me, allowing no such thing as an argument to be created as he leans down and places a quick peck on my lips.

Without another word, not even a confirmation from me saying that I'll be there, he turns and exits the bathroom and I'm left alone with my thoughts once again.

I'm praying I did you guys proud.

Love you and thank you for reading x

unedited !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19K 525 30
...And if Hell feels like Heaven you didn't change the Devil. But he changed You! ____________________________________ Camilla's life was never easy...
99.4K 1.8K 43
Caged, abused and tortured, Ariana's life had been a living hell until she was forced to spy on the most dangerous mafia in the whole world, La Cosa...
3M 83.1K 30
Her Volkovs Series Book One Belle is an innocent and kindhearted 26-year-old virgin who came from a small country once ruled by her overbearing dicta...
171K 4.7K 63
"That's a good girl, Isabella," he murmurs, his words dripping with satisfaction. "Let go. Give in to me." ------- BOOK 1 in the RUSSIAN MADE MAN SER...