Neo Indri Na .«( Book 3 )».

بواسطة mariakeerthi

People say where there is love there is a way but do that context really exist? I think only life can answer... المزيد

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Epilogue

Chapter 3

179 21 15
بواسطة mariakeerthi

Countable days have passed as Reya with her little one, got shifted to their new home. Now that she can walk freely without any confusion in that home.

Her residence stood an epitome of luxuriance at the unparalleled capital city of South Korea. Swimming pool, tennis court and what not. Her neighbourhood was flooded with either sophisticated people or media people of South Korea solely.

One day, Reya couldn't blink her eyes on seeing Lee Jong Suk in his casuals having a morning walk with his dog. Before she won her inner debate to talk with him he disappeared. That's how it worked on THE HILL, one of the costliest apartments in South Korea.

At first she never had the probability to visit BTS' shared apartment. Time could swap anything upside down with its faculty. Speaking of change, the change of water did it's artistry on her health. Moreover The Hill apartment being built over a chill hill, which held in its hand the outstretched smoky Namsan Mountain and refreshing Hangang river; turned her body a residence for cold, sneeze and cough.

Before it gets severe and mirror on her baby's health she opted to intake some medicinal milk, to her unlucky star she found zero garlic in her kitchen. A sticky note was stuck on her fridge to buy glossaries the next day. Paying the former house rent ample money resided in her purse.

"Hey Reya. What are you doing here, it's passed 10 p.m?" a wide yawn escaped Jin's mouth as he opened the door wide for Reya to enter.

"Sorry for disturbing you. Want some garlic, hyung." She said bowing her head. Jin waved his hand dramatically, pulling ugly faces on her apology, stirring out her laughter. Making the guest seated comfortable Jin paddled towards his second dream place, kitchen.

Reya's ears perked up at Jimin and Taehyung's nag on last piece of pizza, J-hope's dramatic laugh, Suga's irritated sigh and some obvious breaking sound. "Don't mind, they are just few nocturnal animals playing games." Jin said his eyes gestured the closed room. Reya flashed a smile and got the little box of garlic from him. As Jin was rapping at others to lower their voice, Reya hysterically let her eyes scan the house, no trace of him nor his shoes.

She gleed at Jin appreciating his help. Struggled hard to voice out her question, where is Jungkook?. Eventually she bid her goodbye thanking Jin.

'Mr. Drunkard didn't arrive yet?' Reya's feet ceased outside the door hearing Jimin's voice.

'Many times I warned you not to call Jungkook like that, Park Jimin' Jin's soft voice was anything but threatening.

'When he drinks almost everyday I should call him like that.' Her lips quivered hearing Jimin's retort. Jungkook drinks everyday? Reya felt herself drown in the pool of guilty.

It was passed 12, as of howling owl Reya was wide awake, roaming back and forth, checking outdoor time to time; yet no sign of Mr. Drunk head. At one point she lost her temper and picked her phone, precisely when, there was a knock, too abrupt that she dropped the phone on the bed. Soothing her tensed nerves she reached the door peephole, it was him. The door was opened, her emotions got ignited inside. With raging eyes she took notice of him standing by gripping the wall, his head hung deep low; his long tresses veiling his face entirely. But no, he wasn't drunk. She got perplexed with the acquired fact that he came home sober, completely. "I hope I am not disturbing your sleep." Jungkook murmured, tiredness dancing in his tone. Without further ado he let himself inside and took beeline to the bed room.

As she followed him, he was found at the edge of the bed, one hands gripping his head, another brushing off his sleeping daughter's silky hair. "What happened?"she asked draping blanket over their baby. Her soul was long conditioned to care for Jungkook, though he hurt her.

"Just an another hectic day." He mumbled staying in the same position.

She cleared her throat, "Want some coffee or tea?" as she walked passed him he held her hand.

"Wait." He said and tugged her to his closeness. Before her central system could fathom the occurrence, he was there hugging her by waist burying his face in it. "Hmmm. Feels good now." He sighed in content. She was amidst of choosing few seconds of happiness or spoiling it for bitter reality. Jungkook pressed himself further in her tummy that she hissed audibly. Hearing which his grip loosened around her waist. "Sorry sorry. Did I hurt you? What happened?" he inquired, concern evident in his worn out eyes; his hand came forward to examine her tummy.

"Nothing. I am fine." She was double quick with her response, her eyes not meeting his doubtful ones. Promptly she proceeded towards restroom. But he was at haste in blocking her way and caged her near wall, her two hands were held by his one hand, "What are you doing, Jungkook? Leave me." She tried her best to keep her voice low also to get him off but his hold got even tighter. He slowly lifted her t-shirt, she gulped and breathed hard with each passing seconds. Her stomach was fine, inhaling deeply he lowered her track when she wriggled in his hold interrupting his action.

"Reya, stay." He growled. Having no choice left she faced sideways when tears gathered in her eyes.

"Nooo." He exclaimed in low-key and his hand lost its clasp on her hand. She took brisk steps from him, when he hugged her from behind, his hand around bosom and his another hand sneaked inside her tee and caressed her scar, her caesarean scar. "Idiot, why didn't you tell me?" his words were submerged in his sob. Whatnot she did to release his embosom, only for it to get firm. "Why did you push me away? Ray. Why?" Without her concern her fatigue soul relaxed in his homely embrace, which she missed. Now that she got it she wrapped her hand around his arms. "I would have been with you. I should have been. Why did you leave me? I am so so so sorry, I wasn't there for you when you needed me the most. God! You must have cried a lot, chanted my name. Please forgive me." He clutched her tight and kissed her nape which got drenched with his tears. Reya interlocked their fingers and she herself was a mess of mental exhaustion.

"It was an agony. I am sorry that I abandoned you. It's my fault not yours. Please don't blame yourself, Kook." She whimpered.

He kissed her cheeks with intense love and let his head rest on her shoulder, in breathing her scent. "You are silly, Ray." He mumbled.

She hummed and took few seconds to respond. "I am. I did it for you to get back to your dream, Kook. I thought after few months I can come back to you, that you will wait for me. But you didn't." Her tears glided with vehemence. Unlocking their fingers detaching his arms from her body, she heavily walked out of his touch that she needed utmost. "Everything has changed, Jungkook. You please leave. Leave me alone." The next thing she heard was the door shutting of her house.

••••••

As the night turned fathomless her health turned sickly, she sneezed uncontrollable till certain period, then her stuffy nose didn't help at all. Finally with her mouth hung open, breathing orally she slept . But to her nightmare she heard her baby's cry faintly, with bulbous eyes she glanced at the cradle. The scene that displayed before her was the last thing she could expect from the Universe. Jungkook was already having their baby in his arms, pacifying her with his soothing hums. An involuntarily grin stretched across Reya's face and she fell back to her serene sleep.

••••••

Next morning Reya woke up, with her eyes on a beautiful morning sight. Jungkook was beside her, half lying with their infant sleeping in her dad's strong chest. His another hand was on her own head. She didn't let her mind wander beyond, focused on the dad and daughter. The big boy dad was snoring while his little princess was snorting. Reya couldn't be much merrier. Happy tears drenched Reya's smile that she did the gesture of casting the evils off them. Searching for her phone frantically she took numerous pic of it and saved the best one as her phone wallpaper.

••••••••

"I am off to the market, I am at lack of things to cook." Reya was on call with Aruna and disconnected it few minutes later. She took her baby in her arms and opened the door. If she delayed to back away for a second Jungkook would have knocked on her forehead. Reya stood there shocked eyes, using her state he kept his hand flat on her forehead and checked her temperature. He sighed when she had no fever. "I am fine." She moved back. "And no need of this." She said and gestured in between them. He looked sideway and huffed.

Clearing his throat he said, " I am just checking whether you are fine since you feed my daughter." He stressed the word 'my daughter'. And that pretty hurt her bad. Nevertheless she had to nod.

"Move." She said and tried surpassing his huge body. Yet he had no idea of letting her go. Her two brows reached its peak in annoyance.

"Jinnie told you asked for garlic yesterday. Thought you had shortage of glossaries so." He shrugged lifting up the two bags full of glossaries which she indeed needed. Her glared minimized to a soft stare.

"Thank you." She forwarded her hand to get the bags when he shook his head and entered into the house.

"Doctor said you should not lift too much of weights. So avoid doing that. I have bought extra milk containers and certain foods that are best for caesarean women, which are in this bag." He said and kept the said bag separately on the kitchen counter. "So if you need anything just give me a call, don't make it hard for you." He said scratching his head, facing the floor. Reya was all ear for whatever he said but didn't reply, as it was clear that he wasn't caring for her, but for the mother of his child. Few minutes consumed by them in quietude. Gradually he left the house.

••••••

She talked with her parents as usual and did her house chores before settling into 4 long hours of tuition. She had the best spot for tuition with her blackboard arranged. "Listen girls, as we saw in today's class, Lakshmi Bai in her life at one point had to face everything single handed with extreme valor. Be like her, never think that we cannot do anything without men in the names of father, brother, husband or son. Femininity is just a gender, know that we are equally strong. If we want we can fight against any one." Her students nodded with a smile. "Never fear of pains, don't forget we girls are used to the pain, either periods or pregnancy. Be bold and fearless. Don't forget to finish your assignment on 'Women of past to present.'" As her students make a note of it she relaxed her muscles. "So that's all for today guys. See you tomorrow." She ended her tuition comprised of her native kids and had a big gulp of water. The next moment her phone begged her attention, when it blinked with notification from Weverse, Jungkook is on live. Him not being on live for many months urged her to enter into the app with her fake id, in that case many fans were online with him.

He had a vibrant green tee shirt of which went great with his computer glass. He started his live and replied for his fans comments.

As it went smoothly he started asking suggestions for a song, as Jungkook, 'The King of LIVE mini concert'. Her fingers itched to type, "Still with you" but she didn't. Out of blue loud shriek was given by her daughter. She kept her laptop on the bed and took her child in arms.

"Hamkke utgo hamkke ulgo"

Everything ceased around Reya hearing his angelic voice. Her eyes automated to close when memories flooded since they were in love.

"I dansunhan gamjeongdeuri

Naegen jeonbuyeonna bwa

Eonjejjeumilkka

Dasi geudael majuhandamyeon

Nuneul bogo malhallaeyo

Bogo sipeosseoyo"

She slowly sat in front of her laptop. Only then it came to her notice that her baby stopped crying hearing her dad's voice. Why not! Since she has born the second most heard voice was her appa's .

"Hwangholhaetdeon gieok soge

Na hollo chumeul chwodo biga naerijana

I angaega geotil ttaejjeum

Jeojeun ballo dallyeogal ge

Geuttae nal anajwo"

Jungkook all the time, was looking straight at the camera as if looking at Reya. As he finished his song, Pallavi/Song went back to her deep slumber.

Requisitions were made by armies to sing song from their own mother tongue. And he smiled and agreed to sing one of them. As he started reading their recommendations Reya felt herself being in a jealousy phrase and looked sideways.

"Muthal naal paartha vanappu"

Thuli kuraiyavum illai unakku."

(The beauty that I saw in you the first day.

Has not reduced over these many years)

Tears welled in Reya's eyes.

"Urakkam vizhipil kanavaai

Unai kaanbadhae vazhakam enakku

(It has become habitual for to dream

About you whether I am in dream or awake)

Aruginilae varugaiyilae

Thudipathai niruthuthu nenjam

(The closer you come to me

My heart skips a beat)

Muthal muthal indru nigazgirathendru

Nadipathil konjam vanjamae"

(Though this happens everyday

It seems fresh as if it happens for the first time)

He paused, closed his eyes for few seconds. A small smile bloomed at the corner of his lips, he looked from his phone. Reya cupped her mouth veiling her wailings.

"Un siripinil un siripinil

En manathin paathiyum poga

(In your smile

Half of my heart melts)

Un imaigalin kan imaigalin

Men paarvaiyil meethiyum thaeya"

(In your eyelashes

My other half of my heart melts)

Him singing it without any assistance from his phone arose many questions from armies. Many asked, Do you know Tamil? How could you sing without lyrics? But he just shown his phone to them and said that he needed to connect his phone to charger as it's battery is too low. Within few seconds his live got ended.

But Reya's mental breakdown reached its zenith. None except her knew how much she loved that particular tamil song because of him, how much she was obsessed with him singing that tamil song.

Image of Jungkook singing to Reya amidst falling snow rewound in her mind, seraphic smile took born in her lips with the sweetest reminiscence. What if it happened many years ago it still remained best moments of them for Reya.

Her heart chanted that one particular phrase, 'I want to meet him, I cannot be without him.' It seemed as she reached her peak of tolerating his absence in her and her baby's life. They needed him. Maybe somewhere in his corner he still needs me and our child her heart whispered. She was even ready to beg him to comeback to her life. She wiped her face and knocked her next door, but none answered. Just when she recalled Jk's live background to be their studio. They must be in their studio. When she called him it said his phone was switched off. She took deep breaths calmed her emotions, decided to wait. Just after 5 minutes her phone rung, she smiling ear to ear, went to pick it up. Her smile fell, it was Aaron.

"I want to meet you." That was the first sentence Reya heard from Aaron. Aaron was so stubborn though he was well aware of Jungkook and his suspicion. Whatnot Reya did to change his mind but he was too adamant to meet pallavi/Song.

"I don't like to hide you from him, Aaron. It feels like we are doing something wrong." Reya clutched her head in distress. Uncared Aaron was busy making his little darling giggle. "Then don't hide. Tell him the truth." She narrowed her eyes at him but she gave his suggestion a thought. "Tonight I will." Reya murmured to herself. As of lightening Reya remembered about the letter. She brought it from her cupboard, "You asked for second chance into my life. So" She gave it to him. Reading it Aaron's eyes got itchy, he hugged Reya and kissed Pallavi/Song. "I promise I will be the best God father ever, protecting my Pallavi."

•••••

The moon shone bright on looking the midnight World but no sign of Jungkook. Reya had no heart to disturb the other members as they just came home from long day practice. No options left carrying her baby over shoulder, Reya was roaming outside her house.

Somewhere far she heard faded footsteps and she knew it was Jungkook. Relief washed over her, but it didn't last as he neared her she sensed, he was drunk. Face twitched she went inside and shut the door.

That is when she heard unsteady knocks on her door. "Rrrraaaaayyy, plllleaasseee opppenn." He shouted. Not to disturb her neighbors she opened the door and pulled him inside.

"What the hell is wrong with y_ With his big palms he shut her mouth. "Shhhhhh. Its midnight. Don't disturb others." He said sluggishly and looked at the baby who wide awake in her mother's arm. He held her little hands, the next instant Reya glared. "Easy ok, My hands are clean I just washed them." But unlike mother, lady Jungkook didn't mind cleanliness as she kept his dad's finger inside her mouth, biting it with her toothless gums, earning his cute giggle.

"Look, she is biting just like you. Monstrous baby for monstrous mother." Reya fake glared him hiding her smile, drunkard Jungkook was at all time the cutest creature for the eyes of Reya. Reya blinked her eyes when he showed her his another hand. "Bite me." He ordered. "I miss that." He sighed with a pout. Hearing it her heart skipped a beat. With shyness she went in his intense closeness and bite his biceps, deeper as a punishment for getting drunk. He pulled her closer, "Now bite me here." He whispered and pointed his lips. Blood rushed to her cheeks.

"I-I will lay her in bed." Wriggled away from his grip and she disappeared into the room. And he tailed behind.

As she completed her said task he hugged her from behind, "I asked you to do something, Mrs. Jeon." He breathed near her earlobe and span her facing him. The lights from Aurora mood lamp drew exotic patterns in his face, adding fuel to which moon light did it's wonder. Leisurely she brushed off his long tresses away from his eyes, he tugged her waist which collided with his bottom. She sucked in the breath which he exhaled.

"Jun_" he pressed his thumb on her lips and started caressing it sensually, igniting the fire in her anatomy. He released her hands from his shirt and wrapped it around his neck, fusing their upper part of the body. She felt her inside explode as if his erotic touches, lustful eyes, sensual lips meets her for the first time; the intense of the intimacy got her knees weak.

"Open your eyes, look at me." His silky voice turned steamy, arousing her each nerve fiber. As his finger tip went deep down her neck, she moaned and tried to hug him. A red color on his neck caught her eyes, as she noticed properly it turned out to be a mark, a lip stick mark. Chillness spreaded her body. The same moment she sensed him releasing himself from her hold, face twitched; despair in his eyes. "I just forgot why I got drunk in the first place." He chuckled dryly. "It is because you fail to keep the vows of our marriage, Evelyn Reya. You are such a ch_" Reya didn't let him complete.

A hard slap was placed across his face. "Says the one who sleeps around with woman. You man-whore!" She spat and pulled him by his shirt, "What is this?" She growled, pointed the lip stick mark. His face depicted confusion which soon changed to a sinister smile, he rubbed his red cheeks and released his shirt from her "Why? Does it hurt you?" She gulped the big lump that got formed. "Get out!!! Get the hell out now." Glaring her he strode outside, she closed her door shut and laid in her bed crying all night on her each plan getting backfired.

Saranghae armyyyy 💚💜

Comment your thoughts.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

363 52 13
මේක මගේ fast wattpad කතාව ඒකනිසා වැරදි තිබ්බොත් සොරි වෙන්නඕනෙ 🥺🥺🥺 ආදරය කරන්න ඒත් ඒ ආදරයට වෛර කරන්න එපා 🥺
5K 422 12
Wedding day har ladki ki zindagi ka sabse khubsurat din hota hai lekin tab kya hoga jab wahi din khushiyon ki jagah udasiyaan le aaye Pls vote for me...
1.2M 58.9K 83
"The only person that can change Mr. Oberois is their wives Mrs. Oberois". Oberois are very rich and famous, their business is well known, The Oberoi...
1.6M 40.6K 55
"You have a choice either choose me or being a mafia" I added hoping that he'll come back with me and if not then I will be the one leaving him this...