Tujhe Kitna Chahne Lage Hum �...

By Snowysecret062

This is the continuation of short story collection 'Love me thoda aur '. More

Acknowledgement
Vikrant X Sandhya
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
Epilogue
Samar X Sakshi
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
Epilogue
Shaurya X Ruhanika
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
Epilogue
Avyan X Aaditri
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
Epilogue
Ayush X Vaani
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
Epilogue
Shivansh X Aashi
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
Epilogue
Rishi X Aarushi
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
Epilogue
Arjun X Adya
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
Epilogue
Ayush X Aadhira
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
Epilogue
Arush X Avni
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
Epilogue
Kiyansh X Mihira
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
Epilogue
Aviraj x Nina
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
Epilogue
Anush X Pari
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
Epilogue
Ruhi X Mystery Man???
1.
2.
3.
5.
6.
7.
Epilogue
Ronak X Tanika
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
Epilogue

4.

4K 767 51
By Snowysecret062

Hi Ruhi
I've always seen you in western clothes and found you cute. That took my breath away.
But today! Today in those traditionals!😩✨
I am dead jaan! You looked so effing beautiful!✨

Ruhi blushed. She still hadn't changed from her ethnic suit she wore. It was their ethnic day and for the first time instead of volunteering she was just enjoying the fest.

She had worn a red suit with matching pants and dupatta. She put on some kajal, liner and mascara along with her favourite coffee shade lipstick and completed her look with oxidised earrings and metal bangles.

I wish I could tell you how beautiful you looked. Wish I could show you what it did to me.
I am too happy today so ek hint jaldi de deta hu.
We are from the same batch.
I love you!
Yours
Secret Lover❤️

Ruhi bit her lip slumping back on the bed. She felt giddy. She giggled and turned in her bed clutching the letter to her heart.

Her phone rang and she saw Kartik's caller Id.

"Hi Kartik!"

She said too happily and he chuckled.

"Hi Ruhi. Kya hua? You sound very happy."

She chuckled and said.

"Because I am happy. I just got the letter. He says I looked beautiful today. In my traditionals. Ahh! Kartik! How can someone be so sweet yaar. Anyways the good news is I got another hint."

"Really?"

He asked with a smile. Her laughter and happiness was contagious.

"Ummhmm. He is from our batch."

Kartik raised his eyebrow and said.

"That means it cannot be Arham Jain. He is our senior."

Ruhi nodded and giggled and Kartik smiled.

He loved her so much.

"Achha tumne kis liye call kia tha?"

She asked and he remembered what he called for.

"Arre haan! Tumhari ek book mere paas reh gyi galti se."

"Meri book? Kaunsi?"

She frowned and looked into her bag.

"Accountancy ki."

He said and she realised that it was actually missing.

"Achha koi baat nhi. Kal le lungi."

He hummed and laid back. He didn't want to disconnect. But he had no topic to talk to her.

"Achha Kartik?"

He hummed and she asked.

"Who do you think it could be? The one writing letters?"

Kartik got quiet. He didn't want to take any name. Because imagining her with someone else only hurt.

"I don't know. Achha I'll talk to you later. Thoda busy tha abhi."

He said and disconnected the call and she frowned looking at her phone. He behaved weird sometimes and she couldn't understand it.

She shrugged and opened her book reading the topic the professor started today.

Kartik opened his laptop with a sigh and started his work. His eyes fell on the words he typed and he smiled sadly. He wished he could say this to her. But he couldn't.

But still a part of him wished to be with her for the rest of his life.

The next day she reached the college to update her friend about the hint when she was stopped by a fellow batchmate.

"Hi Ruhi. Angad Ahuja."

The boy introduced himself and Ruhi smiled politely utterly confused as to why this boy was introducing himself suddenly.

"Nhi pehchaana?"

He asked and she shook her head. Was she supposed to know him?

"Mr. Unknown."

He said making her eyes widen. She looked at him from top to bottom and asked.

"Tum Mr. Unknown ho?"

He nodded with a smile and she asked again.

"Mere Mr. Unknown. Jo mujhe letters likh rha tha?"

He nodded again and chuckled.

"Haan. I know it sounds unbelievable but it is what it is. I like you Ruhi. I like you so much."

Ruhi was confused. She had thought that she would feel thrilled and giddy when she meets the mystery man finally but none of it was happening. Instead she was confused.

"So? Ruhi? Kal mere saath date pr chalogi?"

He asked and Ruhi's eyes widened. She didn't know how to reply or what to reply.

Thankfully she was rescued by Kartik who was passing by and saw her with him. He heard what he was saying and his blood boiled.

The fuck he was the mystery man. There was no way. That idiot didn't even know how to write an essay on myself properly. There's no way he could have written those letters.

"Hi Ruhi! All okay?"

Kartik asked draping his arm around her shoulder letting her know she wasn't alone and he was with her. She relaxed seeing a known face and involuntarily snuggled into him.

"Umm-haan."

She said and looked at Angad. Kartik glared at him and the boy glared back.

"See you tomorrow then Ruhi. I'll wait for you at the PVR Cinemas."

He said and went away not before glaring at Kartik.

"He said he was Mr. Unknown. That he wrote those letters."

She whispered and Kartik stilled. Did she believe him.

"Do you believe him?"

"I don't know. I mean zaruri toh nhi hai na ki Mr. Unknown koi aisa hi ho jisse mai pasand krti hu. He could be anyone. I just don't know what to believe. Whom to believe. But no one other than us and the letter writer knew about this na. Toh usse kaise pata? That means he could be the one."

Kartik felt his eyes widen in shock. No! He can't let her go on a date with anyone else. Knowing that the person was not good.

"So? Are you going to go tomorrow? Usse milne?"

He asked in a fear that she might say yes.

She looked at him equally conflicted.

"I don't know. But only two people can tell me the truth now. Either Angad or the real Mr. Unknown if Angad really isn't the one."

She said and Kartik went in his thoughts. He needed to do something. That boy was walking red flag.
**************************************
Please do leave your comments.

Also, please vote for the story.😊🙏🏻

Laters!!😘❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5M 124K 148
This is a short stories book. The plots suggested by the readers. I hope you like this one and give it the same love you gave the others.
253K 12.6K 49
"ʙᴇᴘᴀɴᴀʜ" It is a collection of short stories include romance, obsession, love, comedy and possession I hope you all like it
269K 1.2K 18
Short erotic stories with some fluff. Each chapter is a different story :). #1 (07/22/2021) - #boyxgirlrelationship
136K 3.4K 21
Some desi short stories stuck in my mind