𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐏𝐇𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒, ˢᵘᵍᵃʳʰⁱ...

By bluuvs

ᴀ ʙʟᴜᴜᴠꜱ ᴘʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ. ❝ you are the only girl i want, i want us to be together. ❞ ❝ you always know what to s... More

⌗ 𝐏RELUDE
⌗ 𝐎NE
⌗ 𝐓WO
⌗ 𝐓HREE
⌗ 𝐅OUR
⌗ 𝐅IVE
⌗ 𝐒IX
⌗ 𝐒EVEN
⌗ 𝐄IGHT
⌗ 𝐍INE
⌗ 𝐓EN
⌗ 𝐄LEVEN
⌗ 𝐓WELVE
⌗ 𝐓HIRTEEN
⌗ 𝐅OURTEEN
⌗ 𝐅IFTEEN
⌗ 𝐒IXTEEN
⌗ 𝐒EVENTEEN
⌗ 𝐄IGHTEEN
⌗ 𝐍INETEEN
⌗ 𝐓WENTY
⌗ 𝐓WENTY-ONE
⌗ 𝐓WENTY-TWO
⌗ 𝐓WENTY-THREE
⌗ 𝐓WENTY-FOUR
⌗ 𝐓WENTY-FOUR, PRT TWO
⌗ 𝐓WENTY-FIVE
⌗ 𝐓WENTY-SEVEN
⌗ 𝐓WENTY-EIGHT
⌗ 𝐓WENTY-NINE
⌗ 𝐓HIRTY
⌗ 𝐓HIRTY-ONE
⌗ 𝐓HIRTY-TWO

⌗ 𝐓WENTY-SIX

6.3K 253 120
By bluuvs

𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘱𝘩𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘴.

CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX

CELESTE TOOK THE cake out of the oven and placed it on the marble counter. and unknowingly to celeste, dd was going live. "dd! i'm done." she began grabbing paper plates and cut a piece for him.

"oh word?" he got up from the couch he was sitting on and sat on one of the stools. dd set up his phone against a flower pot so you could only see him and not celeste since she was on the other side.

"thank you wifeee." he smiled at her as she gave him his plate. celeste nodded and grabbed herself a fork. "you can share wit me." dd pushed his plate in the middle so both of them could eat from it. celeste just nodded and sat across from him on of the stools.

dd began reading the comments on his life seeing one of them in particular asking if he actually had a wife. dd snickered and decided to play with viewers a bit, "yes i have a wife. say hi." dd grabbed celeste's hand and she waved into the camera but her face wasn't visible.

what they didn't know is that from the public eyes it actually looks like they're married since the hand celeste had waved into the camera with had a ring on her ring finger, that darrian had bought here when they had first started dating.

both of the teens turned their head when they heard footsteps coming downstairs, knowing it was isis and notti. "but i don't wanna gooo." notti whined as he was visibly being dragged by isis.

"see there's cake, come on we can eat cake." isis talked to him like he was her son, and he was most definitely acting like it.

celeste smiled at the two, at least they're relationship was blooming. she was so zoned out that she didn't even realize her face was filled with vanilla frosting. "yo, you got sum right here." dd pointed at on his own face to help.

celeste patted her hand on her cheekbone, completely missing the spot.

"i got it?" dd shook his head and kept posting at the same exact spot but celeste kept missing it each and every time. "ight bro—" dd kissed his teeth and leaned over to wipe it off her himself.

celeste let him wipe it away and looked to the side since he was extremely close to her. she accidentally made eye contact with isis who had her brows raised and celeste knew what that look meant. her cousin actually look like a whole mother with notti's whole body slumped over hers as she cut a piece of cake for both of them.

'alabama.' isis mouthed the inside joke that the two had but celeste just mugged her knowing what she met by it. isis giggled at how mad the one word made her look.

celeste rolled her eyes and turned her attention back towards the boy who was now sitting back in the same position he was in and not two centimeters away from her, "i'm good right?" she asked and dd nodded in confirmation.

a couple of minutes later dd ended his live and the group had decided to watch a movie as they ate the cake.

dd had gotten up to use the bathroom and notti coincidently had to go to but isis didn't let that go unnoticed, "what? ya'll needa use the bathroom at the same time?" isis raised a brow in suspicion as celeste just laughed.

"um.. yeah?" notti said before proceeding to push dd down the hallway.

isis scrunched her face up in disgust before taking a bite of her cake. "nasty niggas." she mumbled. celeste just pursed her lips together, she just wishes ddot could be there with her. isis obviously felt the air around them switch and looked back to her cousin seeing her mind was completely somewhere else.

the brown skinned girl sighed. "cellie.. what's up? we haven't talked about it you know."

celeste looked back at isis and nodded, avoiding the whole question. "cel come on, ya favorite person in the whole wide world is here, talk to meee." she pulled celeste's hand repeatedly making a small smile find a way to her lips.

celeste sighed, caving in. "i don't know what i did wrong. like genuinely. like i'm mad at him for not communicating about it but then here i am acting childish and not wanna talk to him about it either." she mumbled.

the girl knew she wasn't in the wrong but she still felt like it was her fault that he left. she first tried to act like it didn't bother her but the video she had saw a couple hours ago made her realize that they were completely over and there was little to nothing she could do about it.

"no but it's not your fault—"

"no but isn't tho? like man i'm acting like i ain't say something to him." isis smacked her lips together and looked at celeste directly in the eyes. "girl what did you say to him?" celeste side eyed her, "girl i don't remember. don't you remember i came out the hospital the same exact day?"

isis widened her eyes completely forgetting that darrian had pulled that the day of her discharged.

"nah. he's definitely wrong for that celeste. on the day of your discharged too? this nigga yo.." she shook her head. darrian doesn't even know how much pain he had caused her cousin.

"did you see his story too? i know i sound like a crazy ex girlfriend but he was shotgunning some girl on his story." she informed her and isis's mouth went agape.

celeste waved her off acting like it didn't bother her while tears were pooling in her eyes. "it's fine tho.. i don't know why it bothers me when we're not even together no more." he voice trembled softly as she looked away.

it didn't take a genius to tell just by her voice she was crying. isis looked at her figure seeing that celeste was wiping away the tears the boy that she loved had caused. "oh come here boo." isis pulled celeste to her chest and celeste wrapped her hands around her cousin.

"i don't know what i did wrong bro.. i don't know." she mumbled quietly as isis rubbed her back smoothly. "it's okay. it's okay." she soothed her.

the only thing the duo didn't know is the real reason why darrian had broken up with the younger girl. it would had helped if he had communicated but he didn't, if he did neither of them would be in this situation.

the two sat in the same position together for a few minutes until celeste started sniffling and pulled away. isis grabbed celeste's face, "now go wash your face booka. don't me cryin over a nigga no more." she told her and celeste nodded.

as celeste made her way to the bathroom she had completely forgotten that both dd and notti were in the bathroom and decided to wait outside but heard hushed whispering. now celeste wasn't the nosy type but they were using her bathroom so she couldn't help but eavesdrop.

"bro dd what are you doing my nigga? you wipin vanilla over cel's face now when you know damn well that's was and still is ddot's girl." notti pushed a finger to dd's chest making his face scrunch up.

dd mugged his brother, "nigga what? nobody doing nothing she had sum on her face and i wiped it off for her cause she couldn't get it. stop being dumb."

notti shook his head knowing what went through dd's mind the whole time. "no tho, you know what you was doin. but don't try to do that bro. you know that's the only girl that ddot's mad serious about."

dd thought for a second, celeste was the only girl ddot will and only be serious about and everybody knew it. even though they weren't talking ddot still loved celeste with all his heart and wouldn't be afraid to admit it. dd knew he could get over his head sometimes and this is exactly why he didn't wanna make a move on celeste cause he knew it'd cause so many problems.

"yeahhh nigga think. did you see his face when you called her wife that one time and he heard? this nigga pulled up his pants, he was ready to beat yo ass!" notti exaggerated.

notti finished washing his hands and dried his hands on the white towel. before he walked out of the bathroom he said something, "and don't come to me when ddot see that video and come beat yo ass." he mumbled loud enough for celeste to hear.

celeste jumped away from the door and pretended she was making her way to the bathroom, isis scrunched her face up since why the hell was she still not in the bathroom?

"oh my bad cel, dd almost done tho." notti told her and celeste just nodded still taking in the information she had accidentally heard.

and this was what happens when you eavesdrop on somebody else's conversation.

F SPEAKS 💫

NOTE— NOTTI ONLY TALKS FACTS !! sorry im so messy LMAOO 🤦🏾‍♀️😭. anyways y'all should read my new ddor book fr fr 😛😛. see you later pookies 😘😘.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 45 15
in which, dd osama meets a girl at a park when theys soon start to hang out more. Life changes.
61.2K 1.6K 16
❝ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇꜱᴇ ʙɪᴛᴄʜᴇꜱ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ɴɪɢɢᴀ, ɪᴀɴ ᴛʀɪᴘᴘɪɴ ᴏꜰꜰᴀ ᴀɴʏ ᴏꜰ ʏᴏᴜʀ ɴɪɢɢᴀꜱ.❞ ᴅᴅ ᴏꜱᴀᴍᴀ ꜰᴀɴ ꜰɪᴄ. ⁱᶻʸᵗʰᵉˢᶜⁱᵉⁿᵗⁱˢᵗ ʷʳᵒᵗᵉ ⁱᵗ.
81.4K 1.9K 35
♡︎𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇| Leilani Jackson, a 17 year old who's the ex of sugarhillddot whom left on bad terms. but they have to be civil because.. ...they h...
64.8K 860 10
▍she a 𝙗𝙖𝙙𝙙𝙞𝙚 she showin her 𝙥𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝐱 𝙙𝙧𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙧𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙧 𝘳𝘦𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘰𝘱𝘦𝘯 【 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘁𝘂𝘀 : �...