League of Villains Age regres...

Yakuza_Lover द्वारा

the tittle says it all loves ! This book is 100% sfw and safe fo littles and caregivers to read. If you reque... अधिक

A well needed nap
Toga lost Miley
Matching Onesies
Time for bed!
Part 2- Matching Onesies
Pt.2 to my other book
NO! I DONT WANT IT!
Kidnapped
thunder storm troubles
Good villain ?
CG YN Lil Shigaraki
CG Compress Lil YN
dumb meeting
No bad words!
sick baby bird
Taken
it's okay sho
Little Dabi
Nu Dada!
Awww so cute!
My bunny
Caught by Yakuza
Kidnapped pt.2
CG Kurogiri Lil YN
Dumb hero! (Mirikou CG)
I'm sorry bubs
Small... in jail?
Request Page
Crocheted things I made!
Hair dye?
Sneaky little (P 1)
needles
Get out!
Sneaky little 2
sneaky little part 3
Sneaky little 4
Sneaky little 5
League of Villains as caregivers
league as caregivers! 2
League as littles 💖
league as littles
villain babies (dustybunny & hotwings)
Flower shops
Midnight Mama (caught! Toga)
quality or quantity time?
BabyZawa & Mamagiri
Baby Shiggy & hair fights (CG AFO and Kurogiri)
found out (Shiggy & zawa)
bunny!!!
help (not a chapter, important-ish)
Sleepy but bratty

yelling

163 1 0
Yakuza_Lover द्वारा

3rd person POV: Compress never had a good childhood, he was yelled at and felt useless, but his caregiver was always there for him. Kurogiri was absolutely the best, he watched his magic shows and played with him an asked for 'press to teach him. He especially encouraged him to be himself and do his magic tricks.

Compress POV: I was showing Papa another card trick when I messed it up for the third time! "Stupid cards!" I screamed and threw the cards. They went all over my room and landed on me and one was on Kurogiri (Papa). "Little magician, it's okay, I know it's-" "shut up! You don't understand anything! Just shut up you stupid cloud!" The moment I realized what I said I started to cry. I looked down at the ground cried until I felt Kurogiri wrap his arms around me. We sat in silence before he picked me up and held me close.  He took me to my bed and sat down with me on his lap. "Darling, you realize how much I love you. Correct?" I nodded and tried to apologize but I could only cry. I didn't even remember the words to say the simple sentence, 'Im sorry papa'

Kurogiri POV: I watched as Compress tried to speak but couldn't. I used my quirk to open a small portal , I grabbed a pacifier with a bunny on the center of it and popped it into his mouth. He was typically too old for pacifiers but I thought it would help. H spits it out and keeps crying while now hugging me. "Shhhh, it's okay, papa isn't upset with you. Do you know why your upset?" He paused and thought for a second before nodding yes. "We don't have to have a conversation about it but I just need to know, what made you upset?" He sniffled and wiped his eyes. "I couldn't do the magic." I nodded and laid him in his bed. "Let's take a nap and reproach this later, okay?" He nods yes and we cuddle up slowly drifting off.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

93.6K 1.1K 23
As I said I am rewriting this story.
1.2K 112 26
i really dont know what to say, this is my first book, im a bored dabi brainrot so enjoy y/n has what a person would call mommy issues, the type tha...
7.1K 304 9
You died at the age of six but you came back as a ghost . You had no memories of yourself except of how you died. You haunt the grounds that you died...
9.6K 213 8
- - - 💜 have you grown attached ? you promised you wouldn't ... 💜 - - - ⚠ DISCONTINUED ⚠ | this was my first book on Wattpad, i don't care if it's...