The Owl House Au Ideas and On...

By Jss2141

Alternate Universe ideas for anyone to do if they are interested as long as they give credit to me. I WILL NO... More

Idea #1: The Weapons Coven
Idea #2: My Strength and My Weakness
Idea #3: The Power of Judgement
Idea #4: The Bizarre Thread
Idea #5: The Fusing Witch
Idea #6: The Elementals
Idea #7: Luz the Soldier
Idea #8: The Scarred Girl (Witch AU)
Idea #9: Who Needs Friends? (Witch AU)
Idea #10: The Bone Girl of Bonesborough (Witch AU)
Idea #11: The Owl and the Meta
Idea #12: The Amazons (Multi-Fandom)
Idea #13: Family of Vadamm (Idea given by razer on FanFiction.net)
Idea #14: The Hidden Immortals
Idea #15: A New Wielder
Idea # 16: Luz Kure Noceda
Idea #17: Hunter and the 10 Rings
Idea #18: Not So Innocent
Idea #19: Curse of the Leech
Idea #20: Task Force Z
Idea #21: Cursed and Lusted
Idea #22: The Ex-Marine
Idea #23: Witch Magic & Human Magic
Idea #24: Princess of the Palismen
Idea #25: Broken Light
Idea #26: Luz Butterfly Noceda
Idea #27: Witch Doctor Octopus
Idea #28: Power of Smash!
Idea #29: Cursed or Blessed
Idea #30: Soul Eater AU
Idea #31: Dr. Luz Frankenstein, the Scientific Witch
Idea #32: Abandoned by Magic, Embraced by Aliens
Idea #33: The Assassin Marriage
Idea # 34: The Teen Titans
Idea #35: Negative Light
Idea #36: The Chimera Devil
Idea #37: Wild, Umbra Witches
Idea: #38: It's Hero Time
Idea #39: Mutants
Idea #41: Queen Peach and Princess Luz
Idea #42: INVASION!
Idea #43: A New Beginning
Idea #44: Lucenda Nocdea, A Hamilton Story
Idea #45: Curse of Cold
Idea #46: Obsidian Widow
Idea #47: Big Brother
Idea #48: Samurai of the Boiling Isles
Idea #49: The Phantom and the Exorcist (Human AU)
Idea #50: Daughter of the Strongest
Idea #51: A Symbiotic Relationship
Idea #52: Becoming the Storm
Idea #53: Spider Witch
Idea #54: Ghouls and Vampires
Idea #55: Forbidden Venom
Idea #56: My servant, my lover
Idea #57: The Sundrop and the Moonstone

Idea #40: Scarlet Scarab

415 5 6
By Jss2141

Information:

After losing her mother and living as a homeless girl for years, Luz thought moving to an entirely new world in the demon realm would be the best yet weirdest think to ever happen to her. But it seems the weirdness only gets weird when some strange alien technology fuses itself to her back!

Inspiration:

Blue Beetle; DC comic, movie trailer, and from various animated series.

HomeLuz by Swainart on Twitter and Deviantart.

Pairing:

Lumity

Scarab color:

Scarlet/Red

Oneshot for Inspiration (Inspired by movie trailer):

(Bold represents song lyrics of Just Wanna Rock by Lil Uzi Vert.)

The homeless human, Luz, was sitting near the cliff of the owl house, looking at the sunrise over the boiling sea.

"Hey, Luz." A voice called out, making Luz turn around to see Eda and King. "You coming or what? For a full day ahead of us!"

"Huuuh, coming." Luz said with a sigh, getting up.

WHOA!

It was now nighttime and Luz was in her room, looking out the window as King sat next to her.

"I just feel like no matter what, I'll always be sad and powerless." Luz said to him.

"Well, you're not powerless to me. If anything, you're the second strongest person I know." King said, making Luz smile a bit.

"Thank, King. That means a lot." Luz said, hugging him.

I just wanna rock!

Luz was then taking a wake in the night before looking up, seeing a shooting star falling.

"Hmmm." Luz hummed.

I just wanna-! Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh!

Luz was standing before a crash space ship as an injured alien woman with smooth skin and no nose offered a metal cube to Luz.

"Please, guard this with your life but do not open it." She said before passing out.

Back at the owl house, Luz explained what happen to Hooty, Eda, and King.

"So let me get this straight. You went out, a ship from space crashed, an alien woman gave you a metal cube, and you didn't open it?" Eda asked her.

WHOA!

"You make it sound like I don't respect the dead." Luz said.

"The dead have no say in how the living live. Now open it." Eda said as Luz just open the metal cube.

Revealing some sort of red, metal bug the size of a tennis ball.

"What sort of bug is that?" Hooty asked.

Curious, Luz picked up the bug and looked it over before it glowed and began moving in her hand.

"How did you do that?" King asked.

"I don't know but I have a bad-" Luz was cut off as the bug jumped on her face!

Everyone began screaming as Luz began stumbling around the room!

"GET IT OFF! GET IT THE FUCK OFF!" Luz shouted as Eda rushed to her, grabbing the big and pulled beifre blue electricity knocked her back!

Another bolt shot into the kitchen as Luz fell to the ground and the big crawled onto her back.

"Luz?" Hooty asked in worry.

DAMN!

Suddenly, a large metal tendril ripped out of her back before more appeared! They clung to the roof and pulled Luz up as some sort of material began covering her body!

This ain't what you wanted. This ain't what you wanted! This ain't what you wanted! This ain't what you wanted!

Luz screamed in terror as it covered her face, the tendrils releasing the ceiling and making her fall to break the coffee table.

Slowly standing up, Luz revealed to be wearing some sort of alien battle armor in a red and black theme.

"What the fuck?" Luz asked in shock, looking over herself.

"Luz, are you alright?" Eda asked.

"Host acquired." A robotic voice said.

"Host?" Luz said in surprise.

Suddenly, the back of the armor opened up and charged with energy as Luz looked back.

"Oh shit! Eda, help! Help meeeeee!" Luz screamed as she suddenly flew into the air, crashing through the ceiling and heading into space!

DAMN! Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh!

Looking around in awe, not in fear, Luz could see the planet the boiling isles resides on. Amazed by it all.

"I'm in space, amazing." Luz said.

"Reentry systems ready." The robotic voice said suddenly.

"Oh sh-AAAAAAAAH!" Luz screamed as she suddenly dropped towards the Titan's corpse!

This ain't what you wanted. This ain't what you wanted! This ain't what you wanted! This ain't what you wanted!

Right before she fell into the sea, red insect wings popped out of Luz's back and let her hover above the water. Seeing her reflection.

"Dios mio, what is this?" Luz asked, looking at herself.

I just wanna rock! Huh! Bod-ody yeah!

"It is called the Scarab." The alien woman said, now bandaged and healing in the owl house. "It is a tool of the reach used for forceful recruitment and world conquest."

In an open field, Luz faced Eda as the witch send a giant blast of magic at her! Luz put her arms up as the red wings came from the Scarab and formed a shield to protect her.

This ain't what you wanted!

"It will always protect you but be warned, it will not always obey your wishes." The alien woman said.

Bod-ody yeah! Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh!

"Okay.....good to know." Luz said, gazing at her back under her clothes.

DAMN!

"That Scarab chose you, human, but it belongs to the Reach." A hologram of a male alien with smooth skin and no nose said, gazing at Luz.

Suddenly, Luz was protecting Amity from a group of coven witches trying to hurt them. (Mostly her)

"That love you feel for this planet, it makes you weak." A man in black and gray armor said, towering over Luz as she backed away from him.

I just wanna rock! DAMN!

In her red scarab armor, Luz was fighting off coven witches as they invaded the owl house!

"Get out!" Luz shouted, forming a cannon from her right arm and firing!

You gon' kill my vibe? Stand on my money, don't know my size!

"WOOOOO!" Luz cheered, clad in the scarab as she Eda high speeds!

WHOA!

"The universe sent you this gift, Luz. And only you can decide what you do with it." Eda said to Luz as they sat on the roof, gazing on the sunset.

That's my high! One, two, three, four, throw up the five !

Inside a force field dome, Luz and Black Beetle stared down as bat cameras watched from all sides.

"This is the end, meat." Black Beetle said, creating blades from his hands.

"Whatever you can imagine, I can create." The Scarab said as Luz created blades form her hands too.

"Not on my watch." Luz said before slamming both hands together, creating a giant buster sword while making a shield on her left arm. "Bring it on, fuck face!"

"Excellent choice." The Scarab said.

I just wanna rock!

Both of them flew towards each and clashed in a spark of light!

Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh! WHOA!

Scarlet Scarab by Jss2141

Inside the injured aliens ship, everyone was looking around in awe of the advanced technology.

"It's like Batman's bat cave." Luz said in awe.

"I do not know him but this Batman sounds ridiculous." The alien woman, typing on a keyboard.

WHOA!

Coming soon................possibly..............

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.7K 605 14
Hi! I've decided to write some oneshots based on The Owl House, if you have any requests please feel free to DM me or write them in the comments of t...
7.3K 205 8
After Belos petrified Eda, Luz is left alone in the Owl House regretting not being able to stop it. In her sorrow and despair, a man appears. Who is...
9.3K 221 18
This takes place in season 1, so this AU is everyone is human where Luz does end up going to the summer camp "Think Outside The Box", where she meets...
6.3K 188 20
What if Bill Cipher was in The Owl House? Or, in the universe of The Owl House, not living in the actual one that Luz and King and Eda live in. And H...