Infinite Stratos:Shadow of A...

TheMysteryUser

Centrix Orimura and Madouka/M Orimura. They Both Are In The Phantom Task. A Menacing Group. But Does Anybody... Еще

Chapter 1
Chapter 3

Chapter 2

397 2 1
TheMysteryUser

----------------------
Chapter 2:The Academy
----------------------

When I Woke Up It Was Around 7:55 In The Evening. I Slept That Long. I Went Out of The Room. Autumn and M Were Gone. Squall Was Sitting On The Sofa Overlooking The City.

"Where'd M and Autumn Go?" I Looked At Her.

"At HQ." She said Calmly.

We Actually Have an HQ But We Don't Usually Go Their. Maybe M and Autumn Got Called So They Went There. I Sat Down. I Ate The Dinner Prepared on The Table. After Eating I Went Inside The Bathroom and Took A Shower. After That I Changed To My Pyjamas.

"Good Luck Tomorrow Centrix." Squall Looks At Me.

I Nod. This Mission Seems A Bit Dangerous But I'll Take It. Is It Really Necessary To Kill Ichika. Maybe Just Do Something Else. What Am I Thinking. I Just Laid On The Bed. 8:34. I Closed My Eyes.

~Time Skip~

The Sun Rays Shone On Me. I Looked At The Clock. It Was 7:23. Crap I'm Late. I Ran Outside The Room. Everyone Else Was Sitting and Eating.

"You're In a Hurry." Squall Says Calmly.

"I'm Late Dammit." I say.

I Rushed To The Bathroom To Take A Shower. After That I Changed Clothes And Picked Up A Piece of Toast For Breakfast.

"Good Luck." Squall Says.

"Good Luck." Autumn says Harshly.

"Good Luck." M says Simply

I Nod While Looking At Them. I Went Out The Building. I Was In My School Uniform. I Ran To The School Quickly. I Arrive At The Building After Sometime. Man I'm Tired. I Walked In. Suddenly The Principal Was Waiting For Me and Pointed To A Classroom Saying 1-1. I Nod At Her. I Approached The Classroom. I Knocked On The Door. It Was Opened By Her, Chifuyu. This'll Be Easy.

"Here's The New Student." She Calls Out.

She Allows Me To Enter. I Walked Up To The Podium.

"Everyone This is Brendon Amano." It's Her The Teacher I Met.

I Looked In Front Of Me........ Ichika. Too Easy.

"Please Take You're Sit Beside Ichika-San." She Points Beside The Seat of Ichika.

I Took A Sit. I Listened To The Teacher's Lessons. I Looked To The Window Direction. I Saw Her........ Houki Shinonono. Our Child Hood Friend. Even Though She's Still The Enemy. Suddenly The Bell Rang.

"Class Dismissed." Chifuyu Says

I Sat Down Writing Notes Down.

*Tap*

I Looked At Him.

"Wanna Go Eat Up The Roof." He Suggested.

I Nod and Follow Him. As We Arrive At The Rooftop I Saw Some Girls and A Boy Sitting.

"Who Are They?" I Tried To Look Confused.

I Knew Who They Were, Cecilia Alcott, Lingyin Huang, Houki Shinonono, The Boy Who is Actually A Girl is Charlotte Dunois. I Looked At Ichika.

"Those Are My Friends." He Points Out.

Of Course. Who Wouldn't Be Friends With You. I Followed Him and Sat Beside Him. Suddenly Laura Approaches Me. She Looks Closely At Me. I Stared Back. She Then Backed Up. Okay What Was That For. I Took My Lunch Out of My Backpack. I Opened The Lunch Box. Inside Was Toast. Damn You Autumn.

"Who Made That??" Ichika Looked Puzzle.

"Oh My Dumb RoomMate." I Lied,

"RoomMate?" He Still Looks Puzzled.

"I Live In A Apartment I Have A Friend That Stays There She Makes My Lunch She's Sometimes Clumsy and Places Toast In My Lunch Box." I Explain.

He Nods. That She Is Autumn. I Will So Kill Her. This Means War. I Looked At Ichika. I Looked At The Rest. They Glared At Me. I Smile At Them. Watch Out Ichika The Enemy Has Entered.

~End~

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

1.8M 59.1K 72
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
777K 17.5K 46
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
370K 22.2K 79
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
584K 21.2K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...