Chapter 2

----------------------
Chapter 2:The Academy
----------------------

When I Woke Up It Was Around 7:55 In The Evening. I Slept That Long. I Went Out of The Room. Autumn and M Were Gone. Squall Was Sitting On The Sofa Overlooking The City.

"Where'd M and Autumn Go?" I Looked At Her.

"At HQ." She said Calmly.

We Actually Have an HQ But We Don't Usually Go Their. Maybe M and Autumn Got Called So They Went There. I Sat Down. I Ate The Dinner Prepared on The Table. After Eating I Went Inside The Bathroom and Took A Shower. After That I Changed To My Pyjamas.

"Good Luck Tomorrow Centrix." Squall Looks At Me.

I Nod. This Mission Seems A Bit Dangerous But I'll Take It. Is It Really Necessary To Kill Ichika. Maybe Just Do Something Else. What Am I Thinking. I Just Laid On The Bed. 8:34. I Closed My Eyes.

~Time Skip~

The Sun Rays Shone On Me. I Looked At The Clock. It Was 7:23. Crap I'm Late. I Ran Outside The Room. Everyone Else Was Sitting and Eating.

"You're In a Hurry." Squall Says Calmly.

"I'm Late Dammit." I say.

I Rushed To The Bathroom To Take A Shower. After That I Changed Clothes And Picked Up A Piece of Toast For Breakfast.

"Good Luck." Squall Says.

"Good Luck." Autumn says Harshly.

"Good Luck." M says Simply

I Nod While Looking At Them. I Went Out The Building. I Was In My School Uniform. I Ran To The School Quickly. I Arrive At The Building After Sometime. Man I'm Tired. I Walked In. Suddenly The Principal Was Waiting For Me and Pointed To A Classroom Saying 1-1. I Nod At Her. I Approached The Classroom. I Knocked On The Door. It Was Opened By Her, Chifuyu. This'll Be Easy.

"Here's The New Student." She Calls Out.

She Allows Me To Enter. I Walked Up To The Podium.

"Everyone This is Brendon Amano." It's Her The Teacher I Met.

I Looked In Front Of Me........ Ichika. Too Easy.

"Please Take You're Sit Beside Ichika-San." She Points Beside The Seat of Ichika.

I Took A Sit. I Listened To The Teacher's Lessons. I Looked To The Window Direction. I Saw Her........ Houki Shinonono. Our Child Hood Friend. Even Though She's Still The Enemy. Suddenly The Bell Rang.

"Class Dismissed." Chifuyu Says

I Sat Down Writing Notes Down.

*Tap*

I Looked At Him.

"Wanna Go Eat Up The Roof." He Suggested.

I Nod and Follow Him. As We Arrive At The Rooftop I Saw Some Girls and A Boy Sitting.

"Who Are They?" I Tried To Look Confused.

I Knew Who They Were, Cecilia Alcott, Lingyin Huang, Houki Shinonono, The Boy Who is Actually A Girl is Charlotte Dunois. I Looked At Ichika.

"Those Are My Friends." He Points Out.

Of Course. Who Wouldn't Be Friends With You. I Followed Him and Sat Beside Him. Suddenly Laura Approaches Me. She Looks Closely At Me. I Stared Back. She Then Backed Up. Okay What Was That For. I Took My Lunch Out of My Backpack. I Opened The Lunch Box. Inside Was Toast. Damn You Autumn.

"Who Made That??" Ichika Looked Puzzle.

"Oh My Dumb RoomMate." I Lied,

"RoomMate?" He Still Looks Puzzled.

"I Live In A Apartment I Have A Friend That Stays There She Makes My Lunch She's Sometimes Clumsy and Places Toast In My Lunch Box." I Explain.

He Nods. That She Is Autumn. I Will So Kill Her. This Means War. I Looked At Ichika. I Looked At The Rest. They Glared At Me. I Smile At Them. Watch Out Ichika The Enemy Has Entered.

~End~