Rogue-Repair-Ship

Por zero252

IJN Kohaku is the brother of IJN Akashi, the scam cat. He is one of the best repair ships on the ocean, but... Más

Bio
Distress Call
Back to Azur Lane
Softer Side
Call Him
Rivalry
Sunset and Surprises
Repercussions
Predictable
Consequences
Rut
Sisters and Yanderes
Here's Roon!
Starter Ship
Dammit, Enterprise!
The Hunt Is On
Loss of Control
How to Court a Fox
Man's Best Friend
History Repeats Itself
Scam Cat & Schemes
Devious Foxes
A Memorable Tea Party
Succubus and Shrine Maiden
Heartbreak
Forbidden Art
Cosplayers
Queen of the Ocean
Little Kit

You Will Sail Again

8K 171 75
Por zero252

Hey!

This story is not dead, don't worry. It just has slow updates.

I have so many idea's for it.

Let us get back to it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kohaku could be seen walking through the Azur Lane base with an annoyed look. He had repeatedly walked up and down the large base for nearly two hours, which caught many girls' attention.

While it only looked like he was annoyed, the male Kansen was fuming in reality. Did Lady Nagato and the rest of the Sakura Empire think he was that stupid?! He probably knew Amagi's health better than the rest of that Island combined!

In the distance, a few ship girls watched the pacing Kitsune in curiosity and amusement.

"Doesn't he have another meeting with the Admiral? I believe he is late?" Came the low disapproving voice and frown from Sheffield.

Enterprise was watching from a distance at the annoyed Kitsune when the Admiral informed her that Kohaku didn't attend a planned meeting. She got angry, stormed off to find the arrogant fox, and designed to drag him to the office.

When she first saw Kohaku pacing up and down the length of the base, which was an impressive accomplishment considering the size of the Naval base. A concerned Belfast and Sirius had stopped her from approaching him.

"What's wrong with him?" Enterprise asked the gathered group.

"Heh... I don't know, sister... I just guessed that you rejected his love confession again," Hornet smirks as Enterprise starts sputtering her denials and embarrassment.

The ship girls around stifled their laughter at the spluttering Grey Ghost as she blushed and glared at Hornet. A perfect smile worked its way onto Belfast's lips as she stared at the playful banter between sisters, and Enterprise was undoubtedly easy to tease.

Before anything could be said, another ship girl in a maid outfit could be seen sprinting towards the scowling Kitsune, catching everyone's attention.

"Is that?" Sirius looked surprised at seeing the recently revealed maid, which was rare on the Azur Lane base. She was usually with Queen Elizabeth or Lady Valiant.

"Meeooow!" The voice of the sprinting maid in the distance could be heard.

"*Sigh* Yes, yes, it is," Belfast commented as she watched the Cat-maid embarrass the Maid core.

The ship girls watched in concern and/or amusement as Kohaku heard the maid running at him and jumped to the side, allowing the poor girl to fly into the ground as she attempted to tackle him for a hug.

"Ahahaha!" Hornet and Clevland laughed at the maid face-plating the floor.

"She looks mad!" Unicorn hid behind a giggling Illustrious.

~

"Meeooow!"

Kohaku was brought out of his inner rant by heavy steps and a less-than-stealthy shout. His large fox ears swivelled in the direction of the noise, which made him jolt to the side, surprised at how close she was, scolding himself for not paying attention to his surroundings.

Not realising the girl attempting to hug him flew past and crashed hard into the ground. She quickly recovered and glared at him with anger and lust.

Kohaku sensed this and looked at his attacker, getting a good look at her.

"Cheshire!" Kohaku called out with a smile, He might be annoyed, but he wouldn't lash out at others for it. He wasn't that type of man, dammit!

This time he didn't move as the angry cat-themed cruiser pounced onto him and wrapped her legs around his waist, holding him close. The entire scene looked rather suggestive to everyone looking at them in the distance.

Quite a few hidden eyes glared at Cheshire for her ambitious move. Enterprise glared at the both of them, making Hornet laugh at her again.

"Hello, master!" Cheshire purred alluringly at Kohaku, hoping to get a rise out of him...*Cough*

"...Cheshire..." Kohaku stared deeply into her eyes and leaned forward, making her giddy and nervous.

"Y-Yes, master?" Cheshire also started leaning forward to his face.

"You're heavy," Kohaku whispered a few inches from her lips.

"*Purr* Oh! Master I-EH?" Cheshire's system crashed, it seemed, until she understood what he had just said.

"I wasn't designed to carry heavy cruisers, Cheshire." Kohaku could only grin at Cheshire's dangerous smile and eye twitch.

-

Enterprise looked at the scene from a distance with her head low and fringe, covering her shadowed eyes as she balled her fists in rage. From her point of view, it looked like they had just kissed.

'That womanising pig!' Enterprise thought in a fury.

Everyone around Enterprise backed away from her, apart from Belfast, that could only look on in amusement at the cold Grey Ghost getting jealous.

-

"Ah!" A pained yelp from Kohaku could be heard.

"Hurts, don't it! Meow!" Cheshire shouted in annoyance as she pinched one of his fluffy fox ears.

In response, he pried her off him as best he could and pushed her way, making her let go of him and stumble away with as much dignity as she could muster.

Cheshire straightened and stared at him again with her signature grin as he rubbed his fox ear to ease the pain.

"Why are you here, Cheshire" Kohaku frowned at her.

She continued to grin as she pulled out a pretty white envelope with a Royal Navy wax seal and waved it before him.

"Her Majesty has written you a letter! She commands that you read it post haste, Meow!" Cheshire hands it to him and expects him to open it now.

Kohaku looks over the pure white envelope, catching its heavenly aromatic smell, which makes him shudder in delight, a shudder not missed by the Cheshire cat cruiser with the Cheshire grin.

"Thanks, Cheshy" He placed it inside his jacket and saluted her before walking off with a wink.

Cheshire watches him walk off with wide annoyed eyes. Her grin has vanished. She races after him.

"Queen Elizabeth commands you open it now!" Cheshire shouts after him as Kohaku starts walking faster and faster.

"I'll read it in my own time," Kohaku shouts back at Cheshire.

"That's not how Her Majesty wishes to be courted, Master," Cheshire retorts, making Kohkau stumble at her choice of words and almost fall over.

Cheshire was fast and agile, but she was still a heavy cruiser. So it wasn't long before Kohaku escaped the flirty ship girl with an embarrassed laugh.

Everyone else had watched the strange back-and-forth between the cruiser and repair ship before witnessing Cheshire hand Kohaku a letter that Belfast, Sirus and Sheffield hadn't missed, easily recognising the type of envelope handed over.

Only for them all to watch Kohaku run away from Cheshire, just for her to chase after him a few moments later shouting, before disappearing around a corner, out of sight.

Belfast had turned to find Enterprise storming off in the opposite direction.

~

Kohaku, after escaping Cheshire which took him longer than he would like to admit, had found himself standing in front of the Eagle Union dorm.

He took a breath and walked into the large and overly patriotic building, and searched for a specific room in mind. He walked down many corridors and avoided any ship girl he saw coming until he came across the room he was searching for.

He Knocked twice *Knock, Knock*

"Come in!" A quiet and elegant voice could be heard on the other side.

Kohaku once again took a deep breath before entering.

His eyes instantly landed on a beautiful and mature woman sitting by the large window that dominated the entire wall facing out towards the ocean.

Her tired and dull eyes locked onto his when he entered the room. She gave him her best smile that she could manage but seemed very weak, like smiling was a lot of effort.

'Yorktown, she looks worse than last I saw her'. He thought in worry.

"Kohaku?" Yorktown looked at him in surprise but smiled regardless.

"Yorktown! You continue to get more beautiful with each passing day" He gave her a pained smile, shocked at how much her health had deteriorated. Why had no one told him?!

"*Giggle* Ever the charmer I see." She smiled fondly at him and stood up to embrace him.

He walked forwards swiftly, noticing that she was in a wheelchair; why was she attempting to walk if she knew she would possibly fall and harm herself?! He was proven right when he saw her legs shake and give out from under her as she fell forward with a yelp.

Panicked, he dashed forward and grabbed her as they both fell to the floor. Kohaku fell on his ass as Yorktown fell onto him. She hugged him tightly, face on his shoulder, breathing rapidly.

"Shhh, I got you," Kohaku whispers, stroking her hair.

Emotions finally got the better of her, and Yorktown started quietly sobbing into his shoulder. "They're going to scrap me..."

"No, they won't... Enterprise or I would never allow it," Kohaku told her reassuringly.

"I'm sorry, but It's true. The letter is on the table over there. It is from the admiralty." Yorktown whispered and pointed.

He looked over to where her trembling hand was pointing and saw the letter on the table but ignored it for now as he comforted the troubled carrier.

"I have less than a month to recover before..." She couldn't continue as she silently cried into the crook of his neck.

"..."

"..."

"No..." Kohaku whispers in anger.

"Kohaku?" Yorktown sniffles.

"I'm here at Azur Lane for you, and I will not let them scrap you!" Kohaku whispers in her ear.

He pulls her into a tight hug, and she attempts to hug back with the same amount of strength, but he can feel how weak she has gotten by her attempt.

He gently rocks her back and forth to calm her down and kisses her temple.

"I swear to you, you will sail the oceans again."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Done!

This is not the Ultra Rare Yorktown 2. She might become that, tho. Hmmm

Sorry for the wait, but I did say it would be slow updates. This story is not dying. I assure you of that.

I do love Yorktown and Cheshire!

Thanks for reading.

Zero-

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1K 42 29
Kunimi x femreader You are an insomniac, like your older sister, Neko. The two of you constantly drink coffee and energy drinks, reading and playing...
6.6K 290 16
Two second years in college fight through their social lives two different ways. 20 years old, large friend groups, polar opposites but they feel the...
756K 11.8K 200
Y/N a normal boy who likes to watch the anime Space Battleship Yamato and always dream of riding on a real spaceship but one day when he was heading...
217 16 16
Aoki Hikaru has looked up to Oikawa Tooru and his friend Iwaizumi Hajime since the pair saved Hikaru from some bullies in middle school. Soon, it tur...