Damianya Vignettes

By DetailedPoison

Vignette - a short story or episode written in a descriptive style in other words, these are imagines. I take... More

Pinky Knuckles
Snowfall
What I don't know, is why?
Bloody Nose
A Disappointment of a Son.
Reading to Her
any ideas?
I don't care
I'm here for you.
In The Rain
A Little Rose
Sick Desmond
Scholar Ball
Dancing Alone
Stella Lake
Update

If I don't kiss you..

429 12 3
By DetailedPoison

This does have a kissing scene (obviously), but I want to announce that this isn't at all intended to be sexual in any sort of way. Just a natural human craving. So there shouldn't be anything explicit. Just very angsty and low key fluff. P.s they are 16/17

(the music above is the vibs/ what I listened to when writing.)

_________________________________________________________

"What is this?! Anya!!" Loid angrily yelled as he shook a packet in his hand. Showing an F in big red marker with the score "30/100" written next to it.
Anya bit her lip in shame. The exam was taken during the new moon phase, and she stupidly decided to rely on her abilities for this exam to get out of studying. She was just finally getting better at her grades. But who knows what catastrophic pattern this will cause.

Yor stood behind Loid, looking concerned at the two whole her hands were placed uncomfortably in front of her. Technically, I am not her real Mom. She thought. It would be out of place for me to speak. But Yor couldn't help but want to step in seeing Anya's look of regret and Loid's anger and disappointment.

"Do you know what this means for you?!" He yelled, "This means you may FAIL your class. What happens if you fail? Tell me." He gripped the paper tightly as he stared down Anya with such cold eyes.
"I-it means that could get e-expel-" "Expelled!" Loid interrupted. "It means expulsion!" He looked at the test score and ripped up the paper, dropping it between them.

"I'm sorry..." Anya teared up. She never wanted to disappoint Loid. She knew what was at steak, after all. "I'll do better next exam.. I promise." She refused to look at him in the eyes.

"You better." Loid grumbled as he walked awayand sat down at the couch, pinching his nose. "i am so unbelievably disappointed in you." He coldly states. If I knew she was going to be this much trouble in school, I wouldn't have chosen her. Loid impulsively thought.

Anya's eyes widened and her mouth parted in shock. She turned her head and stared as tears filled her eyes. He wants to send me back! She panicked. 

"Anya-san?" Yor called to her quietly seeing the painful look on her face. Loid turned his head and saw her state. Anya was trembling at her lips, her eyes swollen and red, tears clear as day. But before he or Yor could say anything else, Anya booked it out the door, slamming it shut.

"Fuck.." Loid mumbled. 

"I will make you some tea..." Yor broke the silence and walked to the kitchen.

*_____*

The sky was dark, the streets were wet with the day long rain as the streetlights reflected off of the ground. The streets were quiet as everybody was getting ready for bed. Instead, you only hear the sound of Anya's shoes running towards Eden Academy.

I can't disappoint him! He can't send me back! Anya panicked. I'll be of use to him! I'll make friends with Sy-on boy tonight! I'll help Papa meet his father, and bring world peace! I can't go back, please! She prayed trying to hold herself together. Her mind filled with determination and fear.

She knew exactly where to go. There was only one possible destination. She was heading to the dorms straight to Damian Desmond. Now, she grew feelings for him other than a mission. She didn't realize it yet, but she was crushing hard. She excused it all as fear or just being clumsy.

I need to see Damian. She thought, He can help make me feel better and I can be closer to him. For the mission! She foolishly added thinking that was the only reason she wanted to see him. In reality, his mere presence made her feel more calm and safe. Which was rare for her to feel.

*______*

Damian was exhausted from the day. He spent so many hours studying to get a perfect score on his exam. Now he can finally rest. He tiredly watched himself in the mirror as he brushed his teeth.
Suddenly, a frantic and loud knock came from his door. He had no clue who it could be. Maybe his weird sidemen?

Opening the door, toothbrush still in his mouth, he looks down and sees a disheveled Anya. What on earth happened? he thought seeing her appearance. 
"What-" was all he could say before Anya push past him, closing and locking the door. "mMmMM???" Damian muffled as he couldn't speak thanks to the toothbrush. He went to his bathroom and spit  in the sink.
"Anya, what-" "Be friends with me!" Anya pleaded.

Damian was as confused as ever, he had no time to process anything, why was she here? is she REALLY here? in HIS dorm? His cheeks turned pink at her suddenness. "What are you going on about?" He asks bewildered.
"I need you to be friends with me, please!" Anya begs as she steps towards him grabbing his sleeve hanging from his wrist, tugging on it while begging. 

Damian's face turned bright red at the sight of her begging. "Tsk, w-why would I be friends with you?" He tried to play off.
"Stop it, please!" Anya cried. "I need you to be friends with me, I'll do anything, I need to come over to your house, I need to meet your father! I need to not disappoint my Papa again! I can't go back! I'll go back if you don't become friends with me!" she began frantically rambling as tears went down her face.

At this point Damian was both heavily confused and concerned, "Woah, Anya.." He says quietly and puts his hands on her shoulders and leans down closer to her head level to look at her. "What's going on?" He asked. At this point he was acting entirely on instinct. Why is she crying? I hate seeing her like this. What on earth is she going on about? He kept asking in his head.

He looked at Anya who at this point was unconsolably sobbing, no comprehensible sentence was coming out of her as she just crashed into Damian's body, hugging him tightly. Damian's cheeks turned bright red. His chest was soaring as his body tensed up at her touch. They have never had a moment like this together, let alone having such a moment alone late at night.

Anya gripped his shirt as she sobbed repeating the words "please" pathetically.
Although Damian was panicking beyond words, he wrapped his arms around her tightly and rested his head on top of hers. Tilting his face down to where his nose and lips were touching the top of her head.
I don't understand why you're crying? he kept thinking. I want to protect you, I hate seeing you like this. I can't handle it. He painfully thought. All his care and instinct towards the girl he's loved since they first met has come out all at once. He squeezed her tightly, not wanting to let go.
"Come on, let's lay down.." He says quietly, utterly shocked at his own words. He couldn't stop anything at this point. He feels completely out of control of what he's saying or doing. But at the same time, he doesn't want to stop it.

The two sit up against the wall on Damian's twin sized bed. His bed was placed at the corner of his room next to his window. The two teens laid in silence. Anya's head and body resting close against Damian's. Her head by his shoulder and chest while Damian had his left arm around her body, rubbing her shoulder as his head leans back against the wall.

Silence filled his room. Only Anya's sniffles can be heard. Both teens were anxious and panicking at the position they were both in. Neither one had any idea on what to do next.
Damian looked down at Anya. She stopped sobbing, but her tears continued to roll down her cheeks. A strand of hair stuck to her face. Instinctively, Damian used his right hand to move it back behind her ear, grazing his thumb against her jaw as he pulled away. 

What did I just do?! Damian reeled at what he just did. He couldn't believe he touched her like that in such a loving manner. I can't do this, I'll lose control! He thought. But his control was long gone by then. He only acted through love at this point. His body wanted nothing more than to care for the girl.

"Can.. can I please stay here?" Anya whispered, hearing Damian's thoughts. For her, she didn't know what reason she was here for anymore. Was she here for the mission? Or was she here because she wanted to be with Damian? Was it both?
Hesitantly, with butterflies flying in his stomach like no other, he nodded.

Anya sighed in relief. She didn't want to face Loid again. Not yet.

"What.... What happened?" Damian asked.

Anya shifted to where she was now fully laying down on Damian's bed. Her head on his pillow. She sniffled, "Papa saw my grade for yesterday's exam." She mumbled sheepishly. Damian understood from then and he shifted his body as well to where he, too, was laying down fully on the bed, facing her. 
The two tried to keep as much of a gap between them as possible, but there wasn't much space to give each other considering how small a twin bed is.

Damian watched his hand as his fingers grazed up and down her arm. Anya shivered at his touch. It was so warm. She wanted to wrap herself in it.
Damian's eyes shifted to hers, making eye contact as she asked. "What do you regret?"

Damian stopped moving his hand and placed it back by his side. "I don't know." He says. I do have a regret I might soon have, though. Depending on what happens now.

Anya heard his thought and felt confused by it. What did he mean by that?

"What do you regret?" Damian asked Anya.
Anya shifted and took in a shaky breath as she teared up slightly. "I regret doing so horrible on tests." She said. "I regret constantly disappointing my Papa." She whispers.

Damian related too much to her words. Often, he doesn't believe there to be any similarities between them. But this one similarity was almost too strong.

" I understand what you mean." He whispers back.

"You do?" Anya asks, both are barely whispering at each other at this point. As if if they whispered too loud, the whole world would hear.

Damian nodded, not breaking eye contact. Not knowing that their faces inched closer slightly. "I'm always fearing I'm not doing good enough for my father." He stated. The two were very close at this point. They could feel the heat from their bodies, just a few small inches closer and they'd be touching.

Anya gave him a small smile. "I think you're one of the best sons a person could ever ask for." She says.  "Really?" Damian asks as Anya nodded. "You're responsible, hardworking.." She trails off as Damian's hand rests on her forearm laying in front of her. His hand slowly moving up and down in very small motions. How he relished being able to touch her without freaking out.
"You're also very popular, and very kind when you allow yourself to be." Anya adds.

"You think so?" Damian whispered. Their eyes looking deep into each others.

Anya nodded, their noses brushed when she did. Both teens were feeling such an immense heat and anxiety, but neither wanted to stop.

"I think you're more kind than I could ever be." Damian was completely lost at this point. He couldn't escape her eyes or her presence. He wanted it all.
"I think... you are... unbelievable." He signed and gulped in nervousness. Both their faces were pink.

"I think... you're very handsome." Anya shyly says.

"I think... you're truly ethereal." Damian whispers back. His hand moves up and tucks her hair behind her ear again, resting his hand on her cheek and grazing it with his thumb. She is so soft... he thought. I can't get enough of her.

Little did the two know how strong each other's feelings were for each other. They both had the same crave.

"I have... one regret I might have." Damian hesitantly speaks. The silence around them felt louder than before.
"What's that?" Anya asks. Both of their eyes were looking at their lips.

"I'm.." He gulped as he grazed his thumb again, "I'm really going to regret not kissing you." he sighs, finally releasing his thoughts to her.

Anya's lips parted slightly, their faces were so close. "Then do it." She tells him as they slowly close the small space that separated them. Their lips sealed finally. For a few seconds they stayed there. Damian's hand on her cheek, Anya's hand holding his shirt at his waist. 
The two separated for a split second and kissed again. This time, Damian took Anya's waist and pulled her body to his. The two hugged each other tightly, not wanting there to be any space between them.

Damian's arm laid underneath Anya's body, wrapping it around her waist in order to keep her as close his possible. His other hand cupping her face as they continued kissing. Anya's right hand was almost cupping Damian's face, while her left arm wrapped around his body up to his head, holding his hair between her fingers. They just couldn't get enough of each other.

A minute or two passes and they separate. Their foreheads and noses touching as they breathe. Damian's hand never leaving its rightful place on Anya's cheek. 

"Anya.." Damian whispers. "I am crazy for you." He looks at her. Their eyes longing for each other. "I want you to be with me. I can't control myself around you anymore. I-" he pauses. "I am so in love with you." His own disparity shocks him. But in this moment, he is with Anya. Where he feels there is no expectation of perfection, just his whole self.
Anya stares deeply into his eyes and whimpers slightly as she pulls him in to kiss again. I'm in love with you, too. She says in her thoughts.

The two keep each other close as the night goes on. Eventually, they finally rest. For once, they both feel comforted and safe. For once, they understood that they feel the same.

_______________________________________________

this one is my fave. Sorry it's so long. I tend to be very descriptive and all detaily.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15K 475 30
~Being around him is difficult. It's quite difficult to like her and keep his feelings hidden. She has no idea. He is powerless. She really wanted to...
4.7K 32 13
Damian x Anya (warning their will be explicit content and very revealing clothing if you are younger than 14 I'd advise you don't read this)
13.1K 228 21
No one, and I mean no one can disagree that Anya and Damian are a dream ship that all spy x family fans LOVE! This is a story about their love :D hop...
13.6K 381 16
I yearned for all these to be real, I wished we met under a normal circumstance, where I would probably have a loving wife and an adorable daughter...